Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E25: Friday The Thirteenth

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Amen, @GreatKazu. The fact that you quoted that Missy Elliot song is just one more reason you're one of my favorite posters.

I can't knock Farrah cause she's the only one working/hustling. I don't care what it is she's doing for work, at least she is working. (I'm gonna call out anyone who looks like they might be one of Farrah's "Friends" or clients on the forum, but I'm not knocking that line of work. I think most of us agree that sex work is indeed WORK.)

:-) And you are one of mine. 

I too will call out these assholes, no doubt about that. There is so much about them to judge them on. Well said about the line of work being just that - it is a job, and a legal one at that. Hell, if Amber chose to enter that field, more power to her. It's how she and the rest of the hiefers attacked Farrah for "selling her vagina" that kills me. Those hiefers GAVE THEIRS AWAY! 

44 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I'd pay to see this. 

Absolutely. I wonder if Farrah is so wacked out because similarly, she was born with the job of being Debra's "friend." The narcicism runs deep in this family..... 

I'd also pay to have a one-on-one talk and drink wine session with Farrah's sister (Ashley?) who is estranged from the family.....

This. 

• Love 5

This show really has nothing left, does it?  

Simon and farrah?  Nope, don't believe it. They don't have any sort of chemistry and I absolutely don't believe Simon has any romantic feelings for Farrah. 

What was that pathetic excuse of a "party" Maci had?  That was just Keely and her husband coming over for little Caesar's pizza and bud light. So, you know, any given day at the McKinney ranch. 

The whole show is just so ridiculously contrived I can barely get thru an episode. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, qtpi17 said:

What was that pathetic excuse of a "party" Maci had?  That was just Keely and her husband coming over for little Caesar's pizza and bud light. So, you know, any given day at the McKinney ranch. 

I doubt that was the real party.  The cameraperson is doing a great job of avoiding filming of their entire party yard. 10-person hot tub, pool, outdoor kitchen, bar, seating for 12+ and fire pit...  Their house is the party house. 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I doubt that was the real party.  The cameraperson is doing a great job of avoiding filming of their entire party yard. 10-person hot tub, pool, outdoor kitchen, bar, seating for 12+ and fire pit...  Their house is the party house. 

Oh I know. And that's my point. None of this is even close to real anymore. It's horrible recreations of life events that are not even done in a fun way. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, CofCinci said:

And the alcohol is flowing all night long while the kids are either being tended to by Bentley or they are at the Edwards house. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

And the alcohol is flowing all night long while the kids are either being tended to by Bentley or they are at the Edwards house. 

Speaking of alcohol, with the way that Bud Light is feature so prominently without the label being blurred -- what means they're a sponsor of the series. 

• Love 1