Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E25: Friday The Thirteenth

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, lasandi said:

Both of you make so much sense.  I didn't see this before I typed my opinion.  I wonder if he started first talking to them and reeling them in online so by the time they actually saw him, looks didn't matter because he was already their soulmate.  My opinion of him is not just his looks, it's everything that I see watching this show.  That line he said to the producer about her giving oral to somebody not to air his crap.  He was already too much but that just threw him over the top.  Who does he think he is?  He is begging to marry this girl before the MTV money goes away.  Honestly if he was a nice guy, it wouldn't matter about his looks.  But from what I see, Amber Run for your Life!!

I have no problem discussing Matt and how ugly he looks because he is ugly, inside and out. Not only that, he has gone on Twitter and gone after Kail Lowry, and one other girl and tweeted how ugly they are. Matt has gone after people on Twitter when they disagree with him or call him out. It is fair game. He is on a television show and puts himself out there. 

• Love 16
28 minutes ago, druzy said:

She said Matt "helped her out" when she started feeling anxiety over a panic attack.  And that it was "really cool" of him.  And we're supposed to believe she didn't take it?

• Love 22

Cate flew out of town without any anti-anxiety meds? Does this mean she doesn't have any of her own which proves she doesn't need them or did she ingest all the ones she took with her? 

Cate showed Amber the pill, they probably took a photo of it, and then Cate took it later with some booze. 

• Love 16

Riiiight, now Cate is team everyone else and just needed proof to show Amber. And Matt who just had a drug relapse is now just dispensing whatever, but not taking anything himself... I truly want to believe nobody is this dumb, but I have sadly been proved wrong.

• Love 12

Amber is a misery, sure. But Matt is a fucking vulture. No one deserves to be manipulated and fleeced like this (not to mention the head games and possible physical abuse). These producers sit around egg them on and then pretend they don't see what's happening. You are complicit MTV!

• Love 21
3 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

It was interesting to watch Sophia interact with the acting coach. She was the most cogent and coherent I have ever heard her. But the acting guy had a full beer on the desk while he coaches a child actor? Who does that?

Maci probably recommended him.

• Love 7

I love Christina too, but I can't help but feel there's a sadness there sometimes during her interactions with Gary.  He's a good dad and he married her and they have a nice, stable home, but sometimes I think he doesn't show her that he's in love with her and his comments create awkward moments.  She was looking for solid confirmation when he said he waited for the "right one" to marry and he didn't confirm it when she said "and you did!?"  

Farrah's butt should be on Drag Race.  It looks ridiculous.

• Love 18

What the hell was in that backpack they put on Nova?  It weighed more than she did and they put it on her back!  Of course she was going to topple over.  And why do they laugh when she gets hurt?  They thought it was hilarious when the chickens were pecking at her butt.  That would hurt me!   I can't tell why she looks like such an odd child--maybe because she makes the weirdest facial expressions.  

I like Amber's grandma--she looks like she doesn't mince words--can't she talk sense into Amber about her creepy fiance?  It infuriated me to hear how he said about the venue, "do you like it?  Good.  Lock it up."  Like he's paying for a dime of anything!!

And OF COURSE Amber's cat was on the roof again.  It's the farthest away from any of those fools.  

• Love 21

Kind of a meh episode.

Taylor's bday party looked really lame and seemed fake. Like everyone was gone before it got dark?

Matt is such a loser it's ridiculous. Why was he at the press with the girls? What a fucking tool. And he just has one loose xanax in his pocket ? Yea right lol.

Amber looked super high at the end. Almost like she was nodding off. Maybe she was just upset or mad but it was weird.

Farrah is ridiculous as always. Nothing new. Of course she would want Sophia to act..then Farrah can be a momager. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, lasandi said:

Oh Mittsigirl I have wondered this but didn't want to comment on someone's looks but Damnnnnnnn, he is very unattractive.  Everytime I see him I wonder what did this young girl see?  My mom always told me that looks weren't everything that it's what's inside that counts.  But I always wondered how will I get to the inside if I don't like the outside.  Multiple women liked Matt enough to have children with him.  Maybe his personality is different then what he shows to us.  He must have something that some of us are just not seeing.

I know what you mean about knocking a person's looks-

but Damn, whatever charm he may have been using is just totally lost on me!!

• Love 4

I was perplexed that C and T were overly concerned about dropping Nova off at day care for several hours when they leave her to go away on trips pretty often. Nova didn't seem to mind.

I felt a little short changed with the editing for Matt and Amber. We are suppose to believe that 1 xanax is the reason for this big relationship implosion? Granted, he shouldn't be handing out Xanax period, much less xanax that isn't even his, but.....

The cold hard truth is that he likely isn't a drug addict and Amber had to face that possibility.

Also, she typically allows him to explain away situations, it seemed like he could have pretty easily explained this xanax-gate away too. But she didn't let him, which didn't quite fit. From their "dialog" it seemed like there was a big chunk missing.  The reason for their relationship crumbling had to be bigger that that and the editing made it seem disjointed. 

I would have LOVED to see Matt get in front of the camera and explain "how she really is" because that's what you do when you are going to marry someone. You completely and publicly humiliate them.

• Love 23

Maybe I'm dense but what was the Xanax excuse even about?   If he brought it for Amber to use on the plane, wouldn't she have already taken it on the plane?   Also, if she is on five different medications, she would have her own prescription for Xanax if she needed it.  

Catelynn is a fucking liar.   On so many levels.   

She's so slimy.   Matt is just ITCHING to spill the beans on Amber, he called her a psycho and now is openly saying that he wants to tell what she's really like.    He probably has some dirt on Catelynn too.  Cate should probably tread lightly where that lunatic is concerned.

6 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

She said Matt "helped her out" when she started feeling anxiety over a panic attack.  And that it was "really cool" of him.  And we're supposed to believe she didn't take it?

I think it's slowly seeping in that the adoption agency and Brndon and Theresa would all frown upon her just taking a controlled substance from a major creeper no less.

• Love 12

Catelynn is so full of shit!  She took that Xanax and everyone knows it....she got busted and is now trying to cover her tail with her "best buddy" Amber....and Cate wonders why visits with Carly have been suspended...keep it up Cate.... Tyler may just gained custody of Novalee when he walks out on you.

• Love 21
On 6/9/2017 at 1:32 PM, poopchute said:

Matt and Amber seem so in love and so happy!!!

And LOL at Tyler thinking he would have to sneak out so as not to upset Nova. They have left her for days and days at a time!!!! It's not her first time being left with someone else. 

All for show. Tyler is the Good Dad! Could he let the preschool teachers know that he routinely leaves his daughter with his ex-con, addict father, or drug addled mother in law, for days or weeks at a time? He could not! He cares a lot about his "image". Feh. Wait till the teachers at that school get a load of how feral poor little Nova is.

8 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I actually really love Christina. 

I do too. She's a good mother and a helpful and supportive wife. She's thoughtful and kind. Just a lovely person amongst all the human detritus on this show.

8 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I have so many questions about why Matt randomly has a friend who just gives out xanax and also.. why he thinks he can just give them out to people? Also the fight was clearly about other things.

"A buddy of mine gave it to me, in case Amber needed it"?? WTF? Amber has medications aplenty. Why would she even need a xanax some rando gave Matt? His shit is so transparent. He was more than normally repulsive this episode. Daddy? Shudder.

• Love 17

So Cate and Ty are perusing the daycare ("school") website - circle time...eh, crafts....eh....and then, "Toilet skills. So they do that THERE?" That was it. That was the selling point. Forget all the prattling on about Nova being around other kids and socializing (ever heard of play dates, mommy and me classes???) - they want someone else to freaking potty train their kid. Case closed. 

And then Cate just HAS to do press in NY, instead of seeing her kid off to her first day. Whatever. Nova's been dumped places before. She's been left with abusers and drug users. She got this. 

Maci and Taylor's segments were blah as usual, but big shout out to Bentley on calling out the hypocrisy of the adults insisting he say "thank you" when they can't even remember themselves. Tell em, Benny!

So, um....if you have to roll your daughter on a luggage cart into an elevator, she just MIGHT not be as into acting as you think she is. Sad to have it confirmed that Sophia has that baby voice with EVERYONE. That shit has to stop. I don't even think the girl has a natural speech issues, this is conditioning from her psychotic mother and grandmother. That acting coach will be glad to take all your damn money, but your 8-year-old ain't getting work when she sounds like a 3-year-old. (Which, is probably for the best, because that's a rough life for a kid.)

Hypnotherapy seemed to work like a charm again. Simon was BOOKING it after their session! Bahahahaha

And, of course, the bulk of the drama this episode belongs to Matt and Amber. First, apparently life is so bad at Casa de Mamber that the poor kitty is suicidal and has taken to the roof.

Then shit all blows up in NY. Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed. ALL the shit Matt has pulled and you finally lose it over a Xanax in his pocket???? I mean, clearly he's a skeevy liar. And I don't even think he has an addiction, or ever HAS. Who knows why he keeps that Xanax in his pocket? Probably to bribe and drug hapless women he comes across. But the baseball team of abandoned kids, the past allegations of rape and fraud, the cheating and verbal abuse - and she puts her foot down because he gave Panic Attack McGee a Xanax from his pocket? I think she was just LOOKING for an excuse. 

• Love 22
(edited)

Ah, Alcohol – the glue that keeps Maci and Taylor together.  

So Nova goes to daycare so Cate and Tyler can “work”?    I guess Cate and Amber have the same “job” – sitting on the couch (or the bed for change of scenery) and bitching about how bad their lives are.  Nova is pretty cute though.

Perhaps Farrah and Simon needed to go with Sophia to the acting class, because I am not buying their lame acting skills that they actually have a relationship or care about each other.   She wants an on camera boyfriend and he wants to be on camera.  And the scene with Sophia on the luggage cart?  Ridic.

As far as Xanax gate, I don’t believe that Matt had it in his pocket for Amber’s anxiety, anymore than I believe that Cate did not take it.    And Amber, quit playing the victim.  The only thing you are a victim of are  your poor choices in life.  You are simply reaping the consequences of caring about yourself  and fame more than you seem to care about your  daughter.

Edited by penbrat
  • Love 14
11 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I'm going to defend Farrah here. My own kid has said "Mom, I really want to do X."  I'll let her ask a few times, show me some interest -- I'll find the class -- and then *bam* the kiddo doesn't want to go.  Sorry, I just paid for it after you asked and ask -- now you're going and I don't care if you now don't like it. 

Valid point. But we've never heard Sophia once mentioning acting on her own. Doesn't mean she hasn't. But given Farrah's track record of insisting on controlling everyone around her (her dad, Simon), I can also easily believe this acting thing was solely HER idea. Also, even when my kids haven't wanted to go somewhere, I've never had to DRAG them out of the house like that. Not at 8-years-old.  That was ridiculous. 

9 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

If the girls flew to NYC to do press, why was Matt there?  Seriously, why was he there?  And why is he carrying around xanax?  Oh, right - in case Amber needs one.*  Please

Hey now, a "friend" gave it to him. It was all Jeff's fault. Blame Jeff!!!

And yea, when even famewhore extraordinaire, Tyler, doesn't show up and YOU do, that's pretty sad. NONE of the dads/boys were there but him. It looked pathetic. 

9 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

This hypnosis bullshit on the aftershow is beyond the pale.  Every time they pan to the audience members looking shocked at how amazing this "Hollywood Hypnotist" is, I want to vomit.  In what back alley did they find this jackass ?

It was really bad. The others played the part okay, but Gary kept vacillating between trying not to laugh and "going to sleep" when he wasn't supposed to and then popping his head back up. It was so stupid. 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Cate flew out of town without any anti-anxiety meds? Does this mean she doesn't have any of her own which proves she doesn't need them or did she ingest all the ones she took with her? 

That was my first thought as well. Cate supposedly has legit anxiety and depression, so why wouldn't she have her own RX medication? Why would she need pocket pills from that perv??? I also assumed Amber and her menagerie of orange bottles would have HER own anxiety medication as well. It probably wasn't even a Xanax in his pocket. Probably a roofie. 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Denim Dreams said:

I love Christina too, but I can't help but feel there's a sadness there sometimes during her interactions with Gary.  He's a good dad and he married her and they have a nice, stable home, but sometimes I think he doesn't show her that he's in love with her and his comments create awkward moments.  She was looking for solid confirmation when he said he waited for the "right one" to marry and he didn't confirm it when she said "and you did!?"  

I will never forget how Gary was still texting revolting sexual things to Amber even after he had started dating Christina. I'm not sure that he stopped doing that even after Christina told him that she was pregnant. It was one dirtbag move after another with him. He may sing a different, more mature tune these days, but I have not forgotten how he was just a couple of years ago.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

So Cate and Ty are perusing the daycare ("school") website - circle time...eh, crafts....eh....and then, "Toilet skills. So they do that THERE?" That was it. That was the selling point. Forget all the prattling on about Nova being around other kids and socializing (ever heard of play dates, mommy and me classes???) - they want someone else to freaking potty train their kid. Case closed. 

And then Cate just HAS to do press in NY, instead of seeing her kid off to her first day. Whatever. Nova's been dumped places before. She's been left with abusers and drug users. She got this. 

Maci and Taylor's segments were blah as usual, but big shout out to Bentley on calling out the hypocrisy of the adults insisting he say "thank you" when they can't even remember themselves. Tell em, Benny!

So, um....if you have to roll your daughter on a luggage cart into an elevator, she just MIGHT not be as into acting as you think she is. Sad to have it confirmed that Sophia has that baby voice with EVERYONE. That shit has to stop. I don't even think the girl has a natural speech issues, this is conditioning from her psychotic mother and grandmother. That acting coach will be glad to take all your damn money, but your 8-year-old ain't getting work when she sounds like a 3-year-old. (Which, is probably for the best, because that's a rough life for a kid.)

Hypnotherapy seemed to work like a charm again. Simon was BOOKING it after their session! Bahahahaha

And, of course, the bulk of the drama this episode belongs to Matt and Amber. First, apparently life is so bad at Casa de Mamber that the poor kitty is suicidal and has taken to the roof.

Then shit all blows up in NY. Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed. ALL the shit Matt has pulled and you finally lose it over a Xanax in his pocket???? I mean, clearly he's a skeevy liar. And I don't even think he has an addiction, or ever HAS. Who knows why he keeps that Xanax in his pocket? Probably to bribe and drug hapless women he comes across. But the baseball team of abandoned kids, the past allegations of rape and fraud, the cheating and verbal abuse - and she puts her foot down because he gave Panic Attack McGee a Xanax from his pocket? I think she was just LOOKING for an excuse. 

Oh Ghoulina if I could tap that like heart 100x I would.  That line especially about Simon booking did me in.  I thought the same thing OMG he's cured.  Farrah needs to stop with thinking someone needs to be hypnotized to stop liking her.  Too funny.  Get off the TV and bet 'cha that would have cured Simon too.  

• Love 7
On 6/9/2017 at 8:40 PM, mittsigirl said:

I still can't imagine how he got so many women to sleep with him,

not like he had any money to really charm them with. I mean look

at him-he is so not attractive at all, at least to me he isn't!

How in the hell did he do it??

Yeah he is unattractive to me.  I think his son that came  to live with them looks just like him, just young. There was a handful of posters that thought the son was attractive. So maybe at one time,   Matt was considered attractive.... I don't see it ugh! I didn't  think the son was good looking because all I saw was Matt.  

• Love 7

Big eyerolls at Cate this episode. " Nova, you get to stay with just daddy since I'm going to NY!" Like that's anything new? Cate will never take her turn taking Nova to daycare  school because that would require her to get out of bed earlier than Taco Bell starts serving 27 point quesadillas.  

Tyler went full hoodrat during the hypnosis. He sounded like Butch. 

• Love 10
58 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

That was my first thought as well. Cate supposedly has legit anxiety and depression, so why wouldn't she have her own RX medication? Why would she need pocket pills from that perv??? I also assumed Amber and her menagerie of orange bottles would have HER own anxiety medication as well. It probably wasn't even a Xanax in his pocket. Probably a roofie. 

My guess is that Cate's anxiety is self diagnosed and so she self medicates with pot. She may not have an actual script for xanax or anything. Dud you hear them say "Cate is back on drugs" in regards to the rumors? So I think we were right about that rehab stint...

• Love 4

Besides echoing everyone else's fabulous thoughts on this week's episode, here are some takeaways I walked away with.

Taylor and Maci are both really horrible actors and their segments are now getting on the last of my nerves.  The glances at the camera, the cheesy grins, Maci's "counselor's orders" (regarding spending alone time with Taylor?!) with the half-assed grin ... I can almost hear the director yelling "CUT! CUT ... Taylor, try to NOT look at the cameras so much this time, okay?  Let's take it from the top ..."  And Maci, stop being an asshole to Bentley with your swearing.  He's your 8 year old son, not your drinking buddy.  Their segments lately seemed staged, forced, and completely awkward.

Farrah, IMHO, looked a little intimated by those tenants in the LA townhouse, especially the Kardashian-looking one.  It looked like she woke up to find that someone pissed in her Cheerios, and I almost wanted to see her start something with Farrah.  And for the love of all things normal on this Earth, Farrah:  please stop speaking for Sophia.  This girl has no stability.  This girl has no play dates.  This girl has no fun.  There's nothing I can see that is normal for this child that I can compare with my own 9 and 7 1/2 year olds:  soccer, swim lessons, martial arts, Xbox and all things Minecraft, Shopkins, My Little Pony ... oh wait.  My kids have the plastic toys with rainbow hair; Sophia has Starburst.  Have we ever even seen her brush Starburst's mane?  #FreeStarburst.

Catelynn, put down the quesadillas.  That is all.

And just when I think Matt can't get any more gross, he achieves a new level of being a sleaze-bucket.  I can only hope that MTV films his comeuppance.  We, the viewers, deserve to witness that in all its glory. 

And I think Emilee is adorable.  And yes, I also think Nova is adorable and she is unfortunately stuck with schlumpy parents and wacky grandparents.  In my hope of hopes, I wish to see Carly reach out to Nova when they are of appropriate age.  If nothing else, maybe those two can have a deep sisterly friendship if they so choose to.

• Love 14
(edited)
8 hours ago, Teddybear said:

What the hell was in that backpack they put on Nova?  It weighed more than she did and they put it on her back!  Of course she was going to topple over.  And why do they laugh when she gets hurt?  They thought it was hilarious when the chickens were pecking at her butt.  That would hurt me!   I can't tell why she looks like such an odd child--maybe because she makes the weirdest facial expressions.  

I like Amber's grandma--she looks like she doesn't mince words--can't she talk sense into Amber about her creepy fiance?  It infuriated me to hear how he said about the venue, "do you like it?  Good.  Lock it up."  Like he's paying for a dime of anything!!

And OF COURSE Amber's cat was on the roof again.  It's the farthest away from any of those fools.  

I giggled at the chickens scene.  It obviously wasn't hurting her, she was laughing and it was funny.  I also laughed when she toppled over from the backpack.  Of course, I'm a huge fan of "toddlers are assholes" and "reasons my kids are crying" (and have contributed to that forum. In fact, I'm making a calendar of my daughter's various temper tantrums for the grandparents this xmas.)  

God, Matt is so scummy I feel like I need a shower after watching him.  Does anyone know if they're still together now?   I think Amber was trying to be sly with the "I'll lie" stuff, so she doesn't have to pick a lane with him.  She's so weak it actually makes me angry.

One other thing:  I can't WAIT until this stupid hipster beard trend is over.  Taylor and his buddies look ridiculous. 

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 17
22 minutes ago, lezlers said:

I giggled at the chickens scene.  It obviously wasn't hurting her, she was laughing and it was funny.  I also laughed when she toppled over from the backpack.  Of course, I'm a huge fan of "toddlers are assholes" and "reasons my kids are crying" (and have contributed to that forum. In fact, I'm making a calendar of my daughter's various temper tantrums for the grandparents this xmas.)  

God, Matt is so scummy I feel like I need a shower after watching him.  Does anyone know if they're still together now?   I think Amber was trying to be sly with the "I'll lie" stuff, so she doesn't have to pick a lane with him.  She's so weak it actually makes me angry.

One other thing:  I can't WAIT until this stupid hipster beard trend is over.  Taylor and his buddies look ridiculous. 

Matt and Amber like two scummy peas in a pod.

Everybody knows a true hipster drinks PBR, not Bud Light.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Reppiks2897 said:

I could totally see Matt drugging Amber so she'll sleep for hours, then he takes her money and goes out and spends it while she's knocked out!

Yuuup. I think that's the most likely use for the pocket pill. 

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, saratothej said:

Big eyerolls at Cate this episode. " Nova, you get to stay with just daddy since I'm going to NY!" Like that's anything new? Cate will never take her turn taking Nova to daycare  school because that would require her to get out of bed earlier than Taco Bell starts serving 27 point quesadillas.  

Tyler went full hoodrat during the hypnosis. He sounded like Butch. 

I remember when Cate was pregnant this last time, how they-especially Tyler-would go on and on and on about how this baby was going to be soo loved, soo taken care of, that's how they would talk about it! At the time I remember thinking, 'yeah, right,all talk,no action', so how many of us heard that and felt the same way?? I would like to know how you can have another 'special' baby, then pawn it off on your mother to raise most of the time, and not think there is anything at all wrong with that?! They should NEVER have any more kids, Nova better be their last.

• Love 6
(edited)

I still want to know what the deal is with April and the rest of the Lowell/Baltierra clan. Except for famewhore Butch, they have been noticeably absent this season. I wonder if there was some kind of falling out. I did notice that in the last couple of  seasons, they would ALL show up for every piddly little event. Of course they get paid for that. I wouldn't be surprised to hear if there was a falling out in the family, it has to do with money.  

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

I will never forget how Gary was still texting revolting sexual things to Amber even after he had started dating Christina. I'm not sure that he stopped doing that even after Christina told him that she was pregnant. It was one dirtbag move after another with him. He may sing a different, more mature tune these days, but I have not forgotten how he was just a couple of years ago.

More mature than that time he actually SANG A SONG WITH HIS GUITAR ON SPEAKERPHONE to Amber? Of all Gary's sins, this was the most egregious and hilarious. I can still see his square head earnestly crooing something about a river...I bet he wishes he would have told a producer to suck someone's dick to keep that off the air. 

• Love 11

When people show you who they are, believe them. 

I loved Amber's moment of self awareness when she said, "God, our neighbors must think the Beverly Hillbillies moved in..."  Uh, yeah, I think they do.

How gross was their bedroom... 

• Love 24
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

To be fair, my son at 8 would have given a limb to have a ride on that luggage truck. He also used to love riding on the bottom rack of a shopping cart. I actually got a laugh out of that, to me it was Sophia being a kid. But I hasten to add that if she's "interested in acting" then I am the Queen of Romania.

1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

As for Nova and cate missing her first day, I give that a great big WTF? It's daycare, it's not kindergarten when you start on the first day that school starts. You can start daycare any day you want. So if you care enough to be there, then just start her when you get back. It's not like Tyler has anything to do all day that would prevent him from watching Nova. Reaching, reaching, reaching for a storyline, those two. 

Right? That was ridiculous. They could have waited until Cate came back. I bet Tyler insisted. He loves to be Big Daddy. I will bet a shiny quarter right now that he does the majority of drop offs and pick ups, and basks in the warm glow of the attention that will be showered on him by the other mothers and the staff.

1 hour ago, druzy said:

What is wrong with these idiots? This week Jade is filmed in the bathroom.

I really, really hate that they do this with these kids. Its not cute! Its cringe inducing.

54 minutes ago, RamonaSenomar said:

And I think Emilee is adorable.  And yes, I also think Nova is adorable and she is unfortunately stuck with schlumpy parents and wacky grandparents.  In my hope of hopes, I wish to see Carly reach out to Nova when they are of appropriate age.  If nothing else, maybe those two can have a deep sisterly friendship if they so choose to.

I cannot see Emilee on my teevee without shrieking "omigod she is adorable!" and wanting to squeeze her chubby cheeks.

Nova is cute, but she is doomed. She'll end up a knocked up teen too. I think its very unlikely that Carly will seek her out as an adult. and if she does, she won't just end up with Nova--that whole grifty, needy, trashy family will be all over her like a rash. Stay away, Carly!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

To be fair, my son at 8 would have given a limb to have a ride on that luggage truck. He also used to love riding on the bottom rack of a shopping cart. I actually got a laugh out of that, to me it was Sophia being a kid. But I hasten to add that if she's "interested in acting" then I am the Queen of Romania.

Right? That was ridiculous. They could have waited until Cate came back. I bet Tyler insisted. He loves to be Big Daddy. I will bet a shiny quarter right now that he does the majority of drop offs and pick ups, and basks in the warm glow of the attention that will be showered on him by the other mothers and the staff.

I really, really hate that they do this with these kids. Its not cute! Its cringe inducing.

I cannot see Emilee on my teevee without shrieking "omigod she is adorable!" and wanting to squeeze her chubby cheeks.

Nova is cute, but she is doomed. She'll end up a knocked up teen too. I think its very unlikely that Carly will seek her out as an adult. and if she does, she won't just end up with Nova--that whole grifty, needy, trashy family will be all over her like a rash. Stay away, Carly!

I always imagine Carly and Nova grown up as a "good twin vs. evil twin" scenario.

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, Lesia said:

When people show you who they are, believe them.

I remember hearing someone interviewed who was on a reality show and was asked why people on reality shows complain about how they were portrayed. She said that reality TV shows exactly who you are and some people don't like it. 

18 minutes ago, Lesia said:

How gross was their bedroom... 

And it's probably cleaner than normal because of of the filming. 

• Love 4
(edited)
13 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

It was interesting to watch Sophia interact with the acting coach. She was the most cogent and coherent I have ever heard her. But the acting guy had a full beer on the desk while he coaches a child actor? Who does that?

That was a Starbucks cup. I can't remember the name of the drink, but that looked like the drink my friend gets from time to time. 

@Denim Dreams

That is how Gary is. Amber said to a friend in season one how Gary didn't really show her a lot of affection. She said she wished Gary was more about that. She was upset about it and giving an attitude when talking to her friend. Back then, I thought it had to do with what an abusive bitch Amber is. Seeing how Gary is with Kristina it is clear he is just not the kind of guy who is all lovey-dovey. Nothing wrong with that. Not a lot of people show affection or nurturing, it doesn't mean they don't love that person. 

OMG Emilee has the cutest face and those lips are soooooo red! I thought for a split second she was wearing lipstick. Nope. All natural. She is so light-skinned and to have those rosy red lips, so beautiful. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

This is the scenario when Sophia asked Farrah for the acting lessons.

Farrah:  Sophia, do you want to take acting lessons?

Sophia:  No, I don't want to do that.

Farrah:  Yes, you do.  You're taking acting lessons.

• Love 18
9 hours ago, Denim Dreams said:

I agree about that element of sadness. Hopefully their interactions are a bit awkward because of the cameras and them trying to be a bit careful about what they're saying.  

Laughing at all of the comments about the acting guy's cup. I did look like beer but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed it's actually some sort of iced tea.

For some reason I enjoyed Nova last night. She does babble a lot but it was fun to see how excited she was about school and playing with other children. She is an odd little bird, though, and I hope she doesn't become a teen mom. They need to get her away from those chickens, though. I just read the other day that it's really easy to get salmonella poisoning because the birds are in constant contact with their poop and other nasty reasons. Now when people show symptoms of it, the doctor's first question is do you have backyard chickens?

Where the hell is April? I hope we haven't seen her because she and Cate had a falling out, as someone has suggested, and not because she's relapsed. Either way, the little girl needs to go to school and it seemed like a nice place.

Amber, Amber, Amber. I hope that after her grandmother and others see these past few episodes that they will talk some sense into that girl. Fucking Matt is a pig and a user and abuser and doesn't hesitate to throw her under the bus and talk shit about her if he feels threatened. He is THE worst! If they don't talk to her they are just as bad, and if they do and she doesn't listen, then she deserves everything coming to her.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I could see her wanting to take acting lessons in the sense that acting = being the center of attention.  Which is clearly a value she has learned from her mother and grandmother.

I don't have kids, and know that in the real world just not showing up to a scheduled lesson would have financial consequences, but I defaulted to my mother in that moment and would have hauled the child into their room and ignored them.  Definitely would not have rewarded the behavior with continued attention and, as you mention, what was probably for her a fun ride on the luggage rack.

• Love 5

I hope that after her grandmother and others see these past few episodes that they will talk some sense into that girl. Fucking Matt is a pig and a user and abuser and doesn't hesitate to throw her under the bus and talk shit about her if he feels threatened. He is THE worst! If they don't talk to her they are just as bad, and if they do and she doesn't listen, then she deserves everything coming to her.

@politichick Family and friends are not bad for not trying to talk sense to Amber. Amber has to come to the realization on her own. This toxic relationship and how it is being played out is very similar to someone who is an addict. DV and addiction have similarities as far as how family and friends deal with it. That is how it was explained to me by a therapist. In fact, the more people push Amber, she may just push back. And she has pushed back. 

We have seen how Amber is quick to defend Matt anytime anyone points out to her on Twitter or on the after specials what an asshole he is. Talking to her is not going to help. People can let her know if and when she ever decides to leave Matt, they will be there to offer her a place to stay and give her their support. Until then, they need to back off. Amber's brother Shawn has this down pat. He knows he can't tell Amber what to do. He reminds her how her choices are HER choices. She will have to live with the choices she makes (words he said to her while she was in Vegas). Shawn and family must have sought out some professional advice or he is a very enlightened guy on how to handle a loved one in an abusive relationship. No one can stop someone from making bad choices. 

• Love 12
On 2017-6-10 at 4:23 AM, mamadrama said:

And his weiner.

LOL MAMADRAMA!

21 hours ago, MissMel said:

ambie19.thumb.JPG.24677f35b4ea5318254a534ea9ef9309.JPG

I know it is wrong to talk about body size,

but damn, Cate sure makes Amber look like

a pixie here!

• Love 11
14 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Farrah; "Sofia is very interested in acting so I scheduled a private class for her"

"ok Sofia let's go to acting class" 

sofia: "I don't want to go to acting I don't like  that" 

farrah: "yes you do, let's go!"

dude why is she always pushing this kid?? Telling her what to do and think. Oh man I think I'm gonna have a lot to say this episode! I might take notes! 

She literally dragged her out on a luggage cart!!!

And where is this acting class? A parking garage??? 

Sophia needs speech therapy, not acting classes!!

14 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Maybe him and his beer are related to Maci?!

• Love 3

That hotel employee should not have been pushing Sophia around on that luggage cart. For most, if not all hotels, it is against their insurance policy for their employees to push those luggage carts with a person on them. Did you see how he had to move her hair out of the way before the elevator door caught it? Imagine if her hair had been caught? Farrah would have been outraged and upset at the guy. In fact, she just stood there and let a stranger deal with her child rather than get her child's fucking little ass off the ground and make her walk. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

@politichick Family and friends are not bad for not trying to talk sense to Amber. Amber has to come to the realization on her own. This toxic relationship and how it is being played out is very similar to someone who is an addict. DV and addiction have similarities as far as how family and friends deal with it. That is how it was explained to me by a therapist. In fact, the more people push Amber, she may just push back. And she has pushed back. 

We have seen how Amber is quick to defend Matt anytime anyone points out to her on Twitter or on the after specials what an asshole he is. Talking to her is not going to help. People can let her know if and when she ever decides to leave Matt, they will be there to offer her a place to stay and give her their support. Until then, they need to back off. Amber's brother Shawn has this down pat. He knows he can't tell Amber what to do. He reminds her how her choices are HER choices. She will have to live with the choices she makes (words he said to her while she was in Vegas). Shawn and family must have sought out some professional advice or he is a very enlightened guy on how to handle a loved one in an abusive relationship. No one can stop someone from making bad choices. 

If I could "heart" this a thousand times, I would.  She's gotta hit her rock-bottom to realize how toxic Matt is and then look to some supportive people around her once the shit storm passes. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Meatball said:

Maci probably recommended him.

LOL! I did not watch as my power was out for 5 hours, but I am just as content to read what all of you are posting about that episode. So I posted my Maci comment before I read yours-great minds and all that, Meatball!

10 hours ago, Denim Dreams said:

I call her butt Mrs. Wiggins, from the Carol Burnett show, way back in time!

• Love 9
(edited)

That episode was so boring. And knowing that Amber is working things out with Matt, the next episode doesn't seem remotely interesting to watch. I would have watched to see the breakup unfolding, but she will never give us the honor of seeing that Gnat hopping on a Greyhound bus because he can't afford a flight.

Did you hear Matt say "Give me 5 minutes with the press and I will tell you what she is really like!"? If that didn't motivate Amber to rethink "working things out" then I hope she suffers a huge financial loss when he screws her over. Maybe Gary will hire her to help on his farm collecting eggs from his chickens.

Maci was drinking beer at the lunch with Bentley, I hope she didn't have too many refills as she is her son's drive home.

I'm sick of watching behind the scenes to press interviews, etc. This "show" has basically turned into a recycling mess of regurgitated storylines. "On next's week's episode, let's watch the girls get ready for the Teen MOM OG reunion, but first watch this clip of them getting ready for the After show..." there's no realness to the show anymore. Just us working folk watching people talk about being on a show and how they're so exhausted and have no time with their kids that they ignore while making 300k annually.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 6