Type keyword(s) to search

Ink Master Season 9: Contestants

• Start Topic

(edited)

The intro team videos were interesting. Seems like a lot of the contestants this season haven't been tattooing very long, as careers go. Nobody got on my nerves in the short intros.

I liked the two women from Pinz and Needlez and the couple from Indianapolis, but the shots of their previous work didn't fill me with confidence.

It was predictable but sad that the two women said they were unable to even get apprenticeships because of their sex. Still pulling that shit, guys? Come on.

Edited by Lord Donia
(edited)

And here's a link to the returning contestants ! Yeaaaah !!! (No, no Josh :'( but... Yeah ! Looking forward to see some of those returning vets ! )

Spoiler

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 1
On 6/16/2017 at 4:03 AM, Diane Mars said:

And here's a link to the returning contestants ! Yeaaaah !!! (No, no Josh :'( but... Yeah ! Looking forward to see some of those returning vets ! )

Hide contents

If this twist is all a way for

Tommy to come back and rightfully win

, then I am all for this twist.

• Love 8

So sad to be spoiled in the credits this week. 

Can we we please just cut this season short and give it to Cleen so they can stop trotting him out every season? 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

Cleen has clearly become the show's Rupert. *shudder*

Well, shit. I stopped watching Survivor after Rupert's (first) season, so I hope this doesn't play out the same way.

• Love 1

He is actually their Boston Rob. Keep bringing him back because he was "robbed". Keep changing the format and putting him vs newbies in hopes he wins. He keeps failing, so they have to up the ante. I don't like Rob, so this isn't a positive for me. 

• Love 2

I'm so late to this season so if this has already been mentioned, I apologize. 

WTF is up with Dane's teeth???  I haven't seen anything like his mouth (except in movies like "Deliverance").

If cleen is partnered with aaron, shouldn't he have to change his last name to am? So we have aaron is and cleen (rock) am? Also, the thing they're going to test cleen on, uh is that "not losing when it counts?"

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/21/2017 at 10:24 PM, hkit said:

Can we we please just cut this season short and give it to Cleen so they can stop trotting him out every season? 

Not if it's at Tommy Helms' expense. If it's a choice between Cleen & Tommy, I'll choose Tommy every day &:twice on Sunday.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 3
On 7/1/2017 at 1:22 PM, Pj3422 said:

Finally figured out why DJ looks so familiar. He was runner-up on Season 2 of "Best Ink,"  Lifetime's tattoo show (without all the yelling.)

I realized it last week that that is where I saw DJ before.  Bubba is smart to bring him as he is really good.  He's one of the few from the show that I would actually get a tattoo from.  Tommy being the other one :)

• Love 5
On 7/15/2017 at 11:11 PM, DollEyes said:

Not if it's at Tommy Helms' expense. If it's a choice between Cleen & Tommy, I'll choose Tommy every day &:twice on Sunday.

I prefer Tommy and Christian to ol' James Steinke. I might even prefer Katie and Matt to him. The only advantage to Cleen winning is that the show could fucking move on. 

• Love 2

Matt and Katie return next week, judging  from the previews. That will leave Cleen, then Tommy. Looking forward to seeing Katie and Matt, then I will be happy to skip to Tommy. It will be awesome once all of the reintroductions are done. 

As I said in the episode thread for Cast the First Stone, Doom is now my most hated contestant ever. St Marq is a blowhard, but this fucknut threw his boss, a woman who was carrying his ass through the entire season, under the bus over the color he used. He has been running his mouth, despite being mediocre, throughout, but doing that to Erin was just too much. 

On the topic of that shop, am I the only one who spent most of the season thinking the shop was called Unkindest Art, which was nominally okay, only to realize it was Unkindness Art and makes absolutely no sense whatsoever? If I needed another reason to hate watching that team, there it is. 

• Love 2