Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: Confronting the Past

• Start Topic

On 6/23/2017 at 10:00 PM, Lopethina said:

I think Anthony's sister's "drilling" is because she knows Ashley is way out of Anthony's league looks-wise, hence she worries Ashley is just pretending for the cameras.  

Hmm...I think the two of them are perfectly in each other's league.

• Love 6

I would gain so much respect for the experts if they'd just come out and admit they matched Danielle and Cody solely on the basis of their being vocal-fried marblemouths. 

Nate's mom is a butt. I wonder how she treats Tyrique. We didn't see her so much as glance at him, although that could've just been editing. 

• Love 3

Tyrique is not her son but is her son's half brother, her baby daddy's baby from another mother.. and she probably greeted Rique warmly when they rolled up.

She's not mad at Tyrique she's angry, disappointed, pissed at N8 and Sheila...

Danielle also need a degreasing shampoo, her bangs get oily and start sticking to her forehead and eyelids.

Spray dry shampoo to spot clean her greasy bangs on the days she doesn't wash her whole head of hair.

• Love 1
On 6/24/2017 at 3:35 PM, 27bored said:

Plus, it's possible that Anthony is her type, physically speaking. I remember reading something that said women find men with round-faces when looking for a partner because they look more trustworthy and domestic or...something.

LOL! Hmmmm.... I don't remember a round faced man being one of the attributes at the top of my list when I was single and man hunting! Now I have truly heard it all..

I know he's not her son. That's why I wondered. We have no evidence that she has ever been polite to anyone. 

We've only seen her in relation to Shelia, but I feel like her main issue would be with anyone who threatens her authority over her son. 

• Love 3
On 6/22/2017 at 9:29 PM, roseslg said:

I need wine for the commercials too.  I mean it's recap, commercial, 35 seconds of new material, wash, rinse, repeat.   I NEED ALL THE WINE!!!!

If you can hold out until Tuesdays to watch it on FYI it is only 50 minutes long, primarily because the recaps are all cut out, especially the one at the beginning!  It's so much better!!  Sometimes I get confused at first, but eventually an "expert" shows up to remind me that they were STRANGERS a short while ago :)

On 6/22/2017 at 9:51 PM, wings707 said:

I am taking a poll.  Will Cody and Danielle ever have sex?  Yes or No

I vote, no.  

No.  And I just have to say that Danielle had no cause to be wearing that hat at the Labor Day picnic when other people were in sleeveless shirts.  This is typically a pet peeve of mine involving men - it's the first time I've had to gripe about a woman doing it!

And Anthony's sister - if you're old enough to say and understand the words "I don't have a filter" -- then you are old enough to get one!  Grrr :(

• Love 7
(edited)
On 6/28/2017 at 0:38 AM, princelina said:

If you can hold out until Tuesdays to watch it on FYI it is only 50 minutes long, primarily because the recaps are all cut out, especially the one at the beginning!  It's so much better!!  Sometimes I get confused at first, but eventually an "expert" shows up to remind me that they were STRANGERS a short while ago :)

No.  And I just have to say that Danielle had no cause to be wearing that hat at the Labor Day picnic when other people were in sleeveless shirts.  This is typically a pet peeve of mine involving men - it's the first time I've had to gripe about a woman doing it!

And Anthony's sister - if you're old enough to say and understand the words "I don't have a filter" -- then you are old enough to get one!  Grrr :(

I vote "NO" also.

Edited by Drogo
Quote formatting.
  • Love 1
On 6/22/2017 at 9:08 PM, JAndy said:

If Cody says he feels like he's young to be married at 26 - then WHY DID YOU GO ON MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT?!?!? So bizarre. 

I know! And to say it in front of your 30 y/o wife, even worst. Did he mean "I'm too young to be married to her?"

• Love 2
On 6/23/2017 at 8:46 PM, roseslg said:

I know Ashley wants to have kids like yesterday, but not having kids before 35 is not the end of the world.  I had my first and perhaps my only at 37.  I've also had friends who have had kids later, or who froze their eggs just in case they didn't meet someone by their late 30's.  Is it ideal?  No, but there is wisdom in Anthony saying that they should get to know each other first before adding kids into the mix.  Babies are stressful, some of them don't sleep, they spit up, they poop a lot, they throw things, they make you question your sanity.  Like my toddler was demanding a bath this evening and when I told her she had to drink her milk first she yelled a very long "shiiiiiiiiiiiiit" and then screamed for her daddy (I swear you say something once and they just repeat it forever).     Make sure you have a solid foundation before you venture down that road.  I know for some it may take a while, but it can also happen on the first try as it did for us.    As depeche mode sang, enjoy the silence.

Agree! I had my first at 31 and my fourth at 41. Happy, healthy family. I rather wait and have them with the right person and bring them into a solid loving home than just pay attention to the age factor and have them with whoever, just to achieve my dream. It has to be fair for the child too.

That being said, I also understand the anxiety she must have, not knowing how easily she'll conceive. I never thought I would have 4 and here we are!

• Love 1