Type keyword(s) to search

Predictions for the FINAL Season

17 minutes ago, Ellaria Sand said:

Here is a question that has been bouncing around in my head...

Henry is back at school (NH, I think). The rest of our characters are currently in Wash DC and/or its suburbs. For him to play a role in the final two hours, "they" would need a reason to bring him back home. I'm trying to envision a logical scenario - not some convoluted mess of plotting - that would draw him back. Alternatively, someone could go to his boarding school to deliver bad news (such as the death of one of his parents).

I don't think that The Americans will sign off without giving us - at the very least - another scene with Henry in the present (as opposed to an epilogue done months or years into the future) . What is the best way to do this? 

My guess would be that he comes home for Christmas break. That's the best reason I could think of for him to come home. Alternatively, they go get him in NH.  Or it could just be a phone call scene.  

22 minutes ago, Ellaria Sand said:

Henry is back at school (NH, I think). The rest of our characters are currently in Wash DC and/or its suburbs. For him to play a role in the final two hours, "they" would need a reason to bring him back home. I'm trying to envision a logical scenario - not some convoluted mess of plotting - that would draw him back. Alternatively, someone could go to his boarding school to deliver bad news (such as the death of one of his parents).

I don't think that The Americans will sign off without giving us - at the very least - another scene with Henry in the present (as opposed to an epilogue done months or years into the future) . What is the best way to do this? 

Negotiations turned towards the reduction of strategic weapons when the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty was signed in December of 1987

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/START_I

Well, the episode is entitled START, and Christmas vacation is in December, so that's my guess, he's home for Christmas.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Ellaria Sand said:

I've wondered about this too - is he in New Hampshire, and St Edward's is sort of a stand in for St Paul's? Anyway my thought is New Hampshire is very much on the way to the Canadian border, which is a direction his parents may be running. They get the train to slow down long enough in New Hampshire for Henry to hop aboard but he's like, eh, no thanks, I'll take my chances here and at the tannery this summer.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Ellaria Sand said:

Well, the final episode could take place over Christmas break.

The great thing about Christmas break is that for 5 years on this show it was always snowing and never Christmas. Now suddenly they celebrate winter holidays. They might even have a tree. Paige can learn about Russian New Years.  Maybe from her parents onstead of Claudia. Maybe that would be the only thing we get about Philip's family. He could stress the nice parts instead of the starvation. 

But I thought the same about Henry both with a break and being on the way to Canada. The FBI could use him as bait even.

• Love 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Bannon said:

Well, the final episode could take place over Christmas break.

I wasn't sure when the last episode would be taking place but Christmas break makes sense. However, that depends on that passage of time between the events of the last episode and the final two episodes. I was assuming that everything was moving along faster - like a matter of days.

6 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

But I thought the same about Henry both with a break and being on the way to Canada. The FBI could use him as bait even.

So two votes for "on the way to Canada." @BingeyKohan suggested the same thing. I think that I prefer that option but Christmas break is more logical.

Edited by Ellaria Sand
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

The great thing about Christmas break is that for 5 years on this show it was always snowing and never Christmas. Now suddenly they celebrate winter holidays. They might even have a tree. Paige can learn about Russian New Years.  Maybe from her parents onstead of Claudia. Maybe that would be the only thing we get about Philip's family. He could stress the nice parts instead of the starvation. 

Nearly every show I can think of has used a Christmas episode to, ultimately, even after trial and tribulation, get warm and sentimental. Will these writers have the courage to have  a final episode with a Christmas theme which starts grim, and ends substantially more grim? Ihope so! And I'll tip my hat if they do!

8 minutes ago, Ellaria Sand said:

I wasn't sure when the last episode would be taking place but Christmas break makes sense. However, that depends on that passage of time between the events of the last episode and the final two episodes. I was assuming that everything was moving along faster - like a matter of days.

So two votes for "on the way to Canada." @BingeyKohan suggested the same thing. I think that I prefer that option but Christmas break is more logical.

Looking at the 1987 calendar, it appears Christmas break would have started, at the latest, on December 18th, and for all I know elite east coast prep schools run on schedule more similar to college, so December 11 would not be obviously wrong.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Bannon said:

Looking at the 1987 calendar, it appears Christmas break would have started, at the latest, on December 18th, and for all I know elite east coast prep schools run on schedule more similar to college, so December 11 would not be obviously wrong.

Side question based on this line of thinking: Do you think we'll still be in Summit timeframe for at least the next episode? Since Gorbachev was only in DC for 3 days, and Claudia feels like there's a chance he won't even go home, there's going to be an obvious looming failure at least to the chain of events that would have Nesterenko killed by an Elizabeth proxy, leading on to Claudia's master plan. It seems like every minute will still be counting in this week's episode but perhaps for START the timeline can free up a little and move forward. But who knows! "It's gonna happen fast," says Dennis!

9 minutes ago, BingeyKohan said:

Side question based on this line of thinking: Do you think we'll still be in Summit timeframe for at least the next episode? Since Gorbachev was only in DC for 3 days, and Claudia feels like there's a chance he won't even go home, there's going to be an obvious looming failure at least to the chain of events that would have Nesterenko killed by an Elizabeth proxy, leading on to Claudia's master plan. It seems like every minute will still be counting in this week's episode but perhaps for START the timeline can free up a little and move forward. But who knows! "It's gonna happen fast," says Dennis!

I think it is obvious that somebody significant dies or gets arrested tomorrow night, in the days leading up to Gorbachev's arrival. Gorbachev met with Reaghan on December 8, 9, 10.  Did not the last episode end on November 27 or 28, the Monday or Tuesday after Thanksgiving? I'd say the action in Jennings, Elizabeth takes place sometime between November 29 and December 7th. Leaving the finale for December 8th-11th, which could entail Henry being home for Christmas. I could also see a small time jump of a week, after Jennings, Elizabeth, if they do something monumental, like killing off or arresting Liz, or some other Jennings.

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Bannon said:

I think it is obvious that somebody significant dies or gets arrested tomorrow night, in the days leading up to Gorbachev's arrival. Gorbachev met with Reaghan on December 8, 9, 10.  Did not the last episode end on November 27 or 28, the Monday or Tuesday after Thanksgiving? I'd say the action in Jennings, Elizabeth takes place sometime between November 29 and December 7th. Leaving the finale for December 8th-11th, which could entail Henry being home for Christmas. I could also see a small time jump of a week, after Jennings, Elizabeth, if they do something monumental, like killing off or arresting Liz, or some other Jennings.

Got it - thank you. So if Elizabeth is assigning herself to watch Nesterenko that's a longer-lasting mission than I realized (and maybe she would need loyal back-up, like Julie/Paige (Jaige?)...who would of course be only supposed to signal her mother if something looked funky, not act herself, but you know what a self-starter Paige is!)

Edited by BingeyKohan
16 minutes ago, BingeyKohan said:

Got it - thank you. So if Elizabeth is assigning herself to watch Nesterenko that's a longer-lasting mission than I realized (and maybe she would need loyal back-up, like Julie/Paige (Jaige?)...who would of course be only supposed to signal her mother if something looked funky, not act herself, but you know what a self-starter Paige is!)

A Tuan/Paige attempted assasination mash-up! I love it! 

Aren’t AIDS lesions more oozy? My bet is on Elizabeth coughing up blood on a handkerchief, “oh no, I got lung cancer”. 

I can’t believe there are just two episodes left to sort everything out. 

Mayve we’ll get a spin-off: Paige, 2016. The Soviet Union tore itself apart, but the Jennings are more disciplined. Kind of.  

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, BingeyKohan said:

While Bowie's Young Americans plays!

Or Tuan goes extreme on the disguise, so Aerosmith's "Dude Looks like a Lady" is blaring!

• Love 1
(edited)

It's easy for me to imagine Henry passing on going home for Christmas break.  I mean, what's the point really?  lol  He might find going home with his classmate/friend more fun and homey.  I reaklize his dad tried to spend time with him on Thanksgiving, but, it ended kind of abruptly. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2

Semi-Serious Predictions for ‘Jennings, Elizabeth’: spoiler-tagged because of reliance on previews

Spoiler

*All episode titles this season have been spoken aloud, so this one will be, too. I’m picturing a ‘we’re looking for a white female, Jennings, Elizabeth, brunette, five-foot-two...’ scenario.

*Between Pastor Tim and Father Andrei we will see how Joe Weisberg and Joel Fields feel about organized religion

*Previews are a big fake-out and Elizabeth is doing that cash grab from the locker because there’s a BOGO boot sale

*as mentioned elsewhere, water is the Paige element. (Baptism, being thrown in the pool) This is also the episode with an Elizabeth/Paige confrontation about truth. And it’s an episode with a credited water stunt coordinator.

*how I’m hoping that plays out:

Elizabeth and Paige enter Claudia’s safe house.

Elizabeth: Paige, go run a bath.

Paige: But Mom, why? I thought you said in Russia you bathed by rolling around in the sno-

Elizabeth: Do it! Now!

Elizabeth drags Claudia into the bathroom by her hair

Elizabeth: I’m going to finish what I started in Season 1, Episode 6, old lady!

*how I’m hoping it doesn’t play out: we get a return of the Paige who slept on her closet floor, and she decides to go the Virginia Woolf route

• Love 4
14 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It's easy for me to imagine Henry passing on going home for Christmas break.  I mean, what's the point really?  lol  He might find going home with his classmate/friend more fun and homey.  I reaklize his dad tried to spend time with him on Thanksgiving, but, it ended kind of abruptly. 

Gotta say I know this scenario is presumably meant to reflect badly on the rest of the family but it has the opposite effect on me. Henry decided he didn't want to live at home so he's only got a short window of time to see them, but if something comes up in the failing business (afahk--really his mom's life was in danger) he'll decide there's no point in seeing his sad father who took a day off just to spend time with him even when he thought they had 4 days? Like that'll teach them to roll out the red carpet?

4 hours ago, BingeyKohan said:

Semi-Serious Predictions for ‘Jennings, Elizabeth’: spoiler-tagged because of reliance on previews

Hide contents

*All episode titles this season have been spoken aloud, so this one will be, too. I’m picturing a ‘we’re looking for a white female, Jennings, Elizabeth, brunette, five-foot-two...’ scenario.

*Between Pastor Tim and Father Andrei we will see how Joe Weisberg and Joel Fields feel about organized religion

*Previews are a big fake-out and Elizabeth is doing that cash grab from the locker because there’s a BOGO boot sale

*as mentioned elsewhere, water is the Paige element. (Baptism, being thrown in the pool) This is also the episode with an Elizabeth/Paige confrontation about truth. And it’s an episode with a credited water stunt coordinator.

*how I’m hoping that plays out:

Elizabeth and Paige enter Claudia’s safe house.

Elizabeth: Paige, go run a bath.

Paige: But Mom, why? I thought you said in Russia you bathed by rolling around in the sno-

Elizabeth: Do it! Now!

Elizabeth drags Claudia into the bathroom by her hair

Elizabeth: I’m going to finish what I started in Season 1, Episode 6, old lady!

*how I’m hoping it doesn’t play out: we get a return of the Paige who slept on her closet floor, and she decides to go the Virginia Woolf route

Too funny!  I'm still trying to envision this. "Rolling in the snow!"  lol 

• Love 1

The last episode did establish a couple of time elements.  The garages will be searched in 48 hours...and Father Viktor will be brought in for questioning.  Father Viktor is the wrong priest to lead them to P and E, but Father Andrei is likely to find out the FBI is looking.  And we do not know which garages will be searched nor what the search will unearth.  Wigs, etc., I suppose. P and E will be tipped the Feebs are on their tails, unless they are actually caught there. So they will have two goals: getting their kids and leaving the country and short circuiting the proposed coup.

Christmas might be meaningful to Henry and Paige, but not really to E and P who grew up in the Soviet Union where religions was officially discouraged.

I imagine Stan will go back to see Oleg.  That meeting offers some intriguing possibilities...

• Love 1
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Bannon said:

That'll be really, really, lame. Really.

Not really, if handled well it could be perfect in a montage.  It would also be by far preferable to Renee having a "big moment" killing someone or rescuing someone.  It explains her, it says spying continues, and it doesn't intrude on the stories of people we actually give a shit about.

9 minutes ago, One Imaginary Girl said:

I could see it, but possibly with some new person if not Renee.  Same idea that the work would continue.

Why a new person, Renee has been the mystery the show DELIBERATELY promoted when they had Philip suspect her.  Who can spot an undercover spy better than another undercover spy?

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Not really, if handled well it could be perfect in a montage.  It would also be by far preferable to Renee having a "big moment" killing someone or rescuing someone.  It explains her, it says spying continues, and it doesn't intrude on the stories of people we actually give a shit about.

Why a new person, Renee has been the mystery the show DELIBERATELY promoted when they had Philip suspect her.  Who can spot an undercover spy better than another undercover spy?

Yes, really.

If this was a lesser show, I would agree with you. I expect more from these writers. I don't think that Renee needs a "big moment" or a small moment for that matter. I want her to be Stan's wife, nothing more.  I don't want to be waiting for her to do "something" with only two hours to go.

Alternatively, these are the writers that gave us Paige the Junior Spy so who knows. Maybe we will have Renee marking mailboxes in the finale. If that is case, then UGH!

Edited by Ellaria Sand
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Yes, having her play a big role in the resolution of the show would achieve a gargantuan level of lameness, but, really, having the cheap reveal at the end of the show demonstrating her real identity would still be very lame. This is supposed to a high quality show, which means it should have been SHOWING US, all along, if Renee was engaged in the type of life that this show is about.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Bannon said:

Yes, having her play a big role in the resolution of the show would achieve a gargantuan level of lameness, but, really, having the cheap reveal at the end of the show demonstrating her real identity would still be very lame. This is supposed to a high quality show, which means it should have been SHOWING US, all along, if Renee was engaged in the type of life that this show is about.

I can just picture her putting a white mark on a mailbox and then turning to look directly in the camera and wink. And then, fade to credits. 

That would be the worst ending ever. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't think it's cheap, but I do think we will see her doing something spy-like, and the chalk mark was used early this season with Philip and Oleg, so that makes sense.

I'd rather have that than Philip being an idiot, or the time wasted on Renee, with deliberate speculation put in by the writers all have been for nothing.

I don't see it as a final scene at all, more just a tiny part of a closing montage.

ETA, what I really don't want is for Renee to have any real impact on the story.

Edited by Umbelina
31 minutes ago, hellmouse said:

I can just picture her putting a white mark on a mailbox and then turning to look directly in the camera and wink. And then, fade to credits. 

That would be the worst ending ever. 

If they have Renee break the fourth wall, while providing a reveal, I promise that I will pull an Elvis on my flat screen.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, lazylou said:

Christmas might be meaningful to Henry and Paige, but not really to E and P who grew up in the Soviet Union where religions was officially discouraged.

New Year's was very important, though, and it's basically celebrated like Christmas. Henry and Paige wouldn't have been celebrating  religious Christmas until Paige got into the church and even then at home it was probably secular. Of course, Elizabeth seems to consider it a virtue to be anti-fun of any kind sometimes, so she probably grumbled her way through it.

It's kind of great how coming down to the end there's two religious figures that are important. There's Pastor Tim the American liberal Protestant whose church (both for the religion and the American-ness) was such a threat to Elizabeth until she replaced it with her own faith. She hated him but obviously had a lot in common with him because they both lived via faith.

Then there's Father Andre the Russian Orthodox spy priest, who somehow seems like "their priest." Elizabeth seems to instinctively talk to him like a spiritual advisor too. Philip hasn't yet used him that way but he did instinctively see him as the right person to perform the most important ritual of his life, so he's got to feel connected to him as well.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

ETA, what I really don't want is for Renee to have any real impact on the story.

Agree. Neither do I. The end has to focus on the core characters...those whose journeys we have followed for six seasons. 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:
3 hours ago, lazylou said:

New Year's was very important, though, and it's basically celebrated like Christmas. Henry and Paige wouldn't have been celebrating  religious Christmas until Paige got into the church and even then at home it was probably secular. Of course, Elizabeth seems to consider it a virtue to be anti-fun of any kind sometimes, so she probably grumbled her way through it.

It is funny to imagine the Jenningses at Christmas. I'm sure they had a tree and presents once they had children, so they would seem "normal". But Elizabeth would have definitely grumbled. It's religious and materialistic all in one. Everything she's against! Paige and Henry probably knew that their mother didn't really like Christmas. 

We've been robbed of a Jennings family Christmas! 

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Renee.  Chalk.  Mailbox.

I'm now almost convinced this will happen.  ;~)

Your conviction has my attention.  It is hard to envision though.  

There's been so much discussion about Renee's car that I almost expect to see it go off a bridge or something....with her in it!

Edited by SunnyBeBe
(edited)

Anybody want to revise or double down on a Renee theory after last night? I felt like Stan had more lines about Renee last night than Laurie Holden has herself had all season. Obviously next episode will largely be the highest stakes family road trip ever but I’m sort of worried the B Story will be Renee. Her interview is ‘next Wednesday’ after all. They even made it a Wednesday! Dennis: what time Wednesday? Stan: 10 pm/9 central. May run a little long. It’s kind of a big deal.

Edited by BingeyKohan
  • Love 8

Here’s where my main anxiety is now located: the family gets near st edward’s and realizes the best bet of getting to Henry is sending Paige in to blend with students. They designate a meeting point but the kids never show. 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, BingeyKohan said:

Anybody want to revise or double down on a Renee theory after last night? I felt like Stan had more lines about Renee last night than Laurie Holden has herself had all season. Obviously next episode will largely be the highest stakes family road trip ever but I’m sort of worried the B Story will be Renee.

I keep fighting against the "Renee will be relevant" predictions but last night was a bit too much. Why bother telling us when her interview is and then make jokes about lunch threesomes? I understand the need to convey that the end of the show doesn't equate to the end of the CIA/KGB and distrust between the two countries. However, to assign that message to Renee would be disappointing. There could have been so many other ways to handle it.

48 minutes ago, BingeyKohan said:

Here’s where my main anxiety is now located: the family gets near st edward’s and realizes the best bet of getting to Henry is sending Paige in to blend with students. They designate a meeting point but the kids never show. 

Interesting, especially the bolded part. Why don't they show? FBI gets there first or Paige/Henry decide not to join their parents? Poor Henry.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Ellaria Sand said:

Why don't they show? FBI gets there first or Paige/Henry decide not to join their parents? Poor Henry.

Part of me thinks that just for the drama and sadness of it. Do P and E get on the train and leave anyway? Part of me I guess wants to see a Spy Kids esque caper, maybe a reversal of the season 1 bottle-smashing where it's Paige who gets them out of a jam and Henry is like wtf? where'd you learn that? But in the end I think Henry will not want to go. In a way this is just extreme, extreme empty next syndrome. Even a regular family wouldn't stay together as the original unit as the kids reached this age. Stan's intervention and Paige's overestimation of her own abilities (and lingering mistrust of her parents) are the wild cards.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BingeyKohan said:

The saddest outcome if this were to happen, would be for the KGB to spirit Paige & Henry off to Russia and for Elizabeth and Philip to escape alone.  That would be heartbreaking!

I just can't imagine Henry wanting to leave the country or go into hiding.  It would take days of begging him and lots of explaining. And they only have a few seconds to blow his mind. I really can't envision it.  In fact, I have trouble envisioning P and E actually trying to get to Henry.  It's too far, they can't outrun the telephone and it only takes a few seconds before the school is covered in police once they are truly discovered.  It just sounds like a suicide mission to get Henry.  I wish they'd just send him a note that they will send for him later and make a run for it.  I've read that it's not that easy to get into Canada. Of course, they likely have proper (fake) credentials. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pickles said:

Even if they make it to Canada, won't the KGB still be after them? They won't ever be safe anywhere, will they?

I'm not sure how much the KJB will be trying to kill them, (I would imagine with Tatianna's death, they are trying to cover their own asses and may not have P and E as their priority) but, my concern would be that they would not have their normal KGB contacts, support teams, etc. in another state or Canada.   So, how will they get out if no plane is awaiting them or no ship that will stow them on board? They would have to disappear without any aid and I don't know how that is possible. 

• Love 2

Was that it for Claudia? I can't decide. On the one hand, it was fitting we left her like we first met her, eating alone at a table. On the other, it was almost too subdued. It gives credence to theories we'll see her next week in a montage, handling somebody new. 

• Love 1

They would go to Canada and straight to the Rezidentura there.

They probably shouldn't even tell Henry before getting him into the car. But yeah it seems like a suicide mission. That's one reason I didn't get why Elizabeth was so cool about him being at school 

(edited)

Last week, I posted the remainder of the show would likely center around Stan and Aderholt.  Many people disagreed with my reasons and I can't really blame them. But things a little more clear now. Aderholt sure ain't no dolt. That may be just my opinion. But he would make for a great hero of the final episode.

I want to predict the final episode will center around "the chase".  P & E now know they are being hunted.  I think the phrase "Topsy  Turvey" was  code for,  "We have to grab whatever we can now and run for it - now.  After all, the "chase" is one of the very best plot lines for most any Hollywood story. And it doesn't have to be a Hollywood story either. A good chase is a very common scenario for so many great stories - Movies or TV shows or books or just about any kind of story.

As far as the final episode goes, I'm thinking  it will be all about whether P & E can make it to safety before someone catches up to them. "Safety" might mean many different things.  It might mean some border they can cross to get out of the USA - or maybe it could be getting into some safe house under the protection of a lawyer or a priest or someone else.

Come to think about it, the final ten minutes of next week's episode may well be about what happens when they get to whatever kind of safety they have planned and try to get away. At the same time, Stan and the FBI will be right there - maybe with an arrest warrant - maybe just with some machine guns. But P & E will have someone to help them. Maybe a priest. Maybe someone with groovy hair. After all, it would be kind  of wasteful to bring Kelly AuCoin (the actor who played the Church Guy) back just for a few minutes this week.

Oh well, we've only seen a very small number of "chase" sub-plots in this show and, IMO, the show runners did a great job with them. Great music and great action. If there is a big chase at the end,  I'm hoping for maybe some Tom Petty song or maybe even The Eagles.  "Certain Kind of Fool" would be beautiful.  It's not a typical chase song but it could be used very well in some context about the chase. I'd love to hear that song highlight the chase. Patti Smith also has a great song that would seems to fit very well.  But, Dang it!  I can't remember the title just now. If I do, I'll come back later. 

If I don't, I want to wish you all an enjoyable time watching the final. It has been a real joy to talk with you about this show. I sure do hope we will find another show that we may enjoy even half as much as this one.

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Pickles said:

Even if they make it to Canada, won't the KGB still be after them? They won't ever be safe anywhere, will they?

Their best shot at safety may just be to write a book or movie and then go on a tour of the talk shows. This is not my original idea. Many people have posted this during this season. But it seems like something that would make me happy and I would hope we could get a glimpse of life for Elizabeth with millions of dollars and plenty of beautiful clothing, jewelry and, of course, hundreds of pairs of shoes. After all, she looks beautiful without all that stuff. But she would look even more beautiful with fashionable accessories. Shoes and wigs would do a lot for her and we've seen that she sure does know how to wear them.

17 hours ago, hellmouse said:

It is funny to imagine the Jenningses at Christmas. I'm sure they had a tree and presents once they had children, so they would seem "normal". But Elizabeth would have definitely grumbled. It's religious and materialistic all in one. Everything she's against! Paige and Henry probably knew that their mother didn't really like Christmas

We've been robbed of a Jennings family Christmas! 

Too bad we can't jump 10 years ahead when Seinfeld introduced the world to Festivus.  That would be right up Elizabeth's alley.  She would take all of them on in the Feats of Strength-and be the victor, of course.  She would be the most long-winded during the Airing of Grievances but make it all about the wicked USA offending her not personal affronts.

• Love 4
(edited)
18 hours ago, Bannon said:

If they have Renee break the fourth wall, while providing a reveal, I promise that I will pull an Elvis on my flat screen.

Oh, don't do that!  Your posts are just too enjoyable. Especially when they do a terrible job of writing.

If they end this show by giving Renee any screen time at all, I've been thinking that you will write some truly memorable posts that everyone will enjoy.

No one else can skewer those writers as well as you. And it's not just criticism for its own sake. They fully deserve the skewering you give them. The screwing too!

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 1