Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Message added by Meredith Quill

Advisory: This topic is for S8 Spoilers & Spec. If your post predominantly concerns book comparisons or a character's past season actions it will be removed. 

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

"I was satisfied with how unpredictable the show's ending is" is not the same thing as "I was satisfied with the show's ending." There is a big difference.

There is a big difference, only if you assume one excludes the other. If she said she was satisfied with the show's ending would that mean that the ending is predictable?

13 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

She's qualifying what it is that she finds satisfying about the ending: "I was satisfied with how unpredictable the show's ending really is." Not with how everything turns out, but with how surprising it is

Yes and unpredictability is the reason a lot of people even watch this show. That is the term used to describe every season - shocking, unpredictable, surprising,...

Had anyone ever said, while promoting next season, that he is "satisfied how everything turns out". I don't remember. But terms shocking and epic were always used. 

15 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

It also sounds like she was anticipating this question and gave some thought beforehand to something positive she could say about the ending

It's sounds like (again) you are tyring to read actors minds and faces.

17 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

Again, it's cautious, careful, neutral language.

Saying that something is brilliant is not neutral language. And saying "we will see" is something normal to say when you deal with GoT fandom.  They have experience after all these years. 

20 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

When asked specifically about the ending (not the season as a whole, but the ending), all Lena could say was "Surprising."

Again you are taking her words out of context and you are combining two separate interviews. Last season is the ending, not only last scene in E6. Everything in S8 is the ending. And she said it is bigger and better than ever. 

21 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

but it's actually quite shocking to me how muted the cast's reaction to the ending is.

Only if you ignore what they really said and twist their words. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, WindyNights said:

The three Stark kids could rule like a Stark version of Aegon and his two sisters.

But I'm guessing that Boatbaby lives and they rule until that baby grows up.

A Time for Wolves.

Maybe GRRM decides to go full Leto II with Bran and has him marry Arya and/or Sansa. It wouldn't be the first Dune universe reference in ASOIAF.

Unpredictable in the context of this TV show is a highly subjective term, IMO.

There are so many theories out there, across the entire world, that, however the show ends, I'm pretty sure, someone, somewhere predicted some of it.

To me, an unpredictable ending would be one that had no groundwork laid for it in the books or the show.  For example, an orphan from Flea Bottom, who we have never met before, ends up ruling the 7 kingdoms because the War with the WW results in every other character we know to die, and he's the only one strong enough to seize the throne in the resulting power vacuum.

For people who think they have a good idea where the story is headed from reading the books and/or watching the show, an ending contrary to their interpretation would be unpredictable.

• Love 2

After all these years, I'm shocked that some people really expect some sort of consensus in the fandom when it comes to the ending. The ending won't be "bad". And it won't be "good" either. You will find a lot of book fans who hated S7 and some critics as well, but yet, it won an Emmy, it had highest ratings and it had great scores on IMDB and RT. The best score on IMDB after S4 if I recall. 

So what was S7? Good? Bad? Is there any real consensus? No. 

And actors know this, they know this after 7 seasons of GoT. It is one thing to promote "normal" season, and something completely different to promote the final season of the biggest show in the world. Only a fool would think everyone will like it. 

And even if Emilia doesn't like (for example) that Dany kills Tyrion, who cares? It's doesn't mean that the ending is bad, even if Emilia thinks it is (and we don't knw what she thinks). Maybe she hates that she will be victim of "Fuck Dany" memes for the rest of her life. 

And if Nikolaj likes the final season, that doesn't mean you will like it.  I remember than Ian said that S7 was one of the best seasons D&D have written. Do you agree? Some will agree, some won't. 

Edited by nikma
  • Love 6
Just now, Eyes High said:

Maybe GRRM decides to go full Leto II with Bran and has him marry Arya and/or Sansa. It wouldn't be the first Dune universe reference in ASOIAF.

I was thinking about that too. Leto II was a God-Emperor who was infertile and no longer human so he got his twin sister a concubine to continue his family line and House.

It's also potentially what Aegon the Conqueror did if you want believe the rumors that Aegon was infertile and Rhaenys was messing around with other men for a sperm donor.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nikma said:

I thought the same, until I saw Tyrion's death spoiler. If Jon and Dany don't rule, who will? Sansa? Dany alone is still possible I guess. 

If Tyrion is responsible for Jon's death and Dany kills him because of that... Well, that would be "ending not everyone will like" LOL

And tbh I would like that ending LOL

Too funny. I have to to admit that I am beginning to be persuaded that the rumor about Tyrion dying might be true. I still think that Jon and Dany end up ruling together on the Iron Throne. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, WindyNights said:

I was thinking about that too. Leto II was a God-Emperor who was infertile and no longer human so he got his twin sister a concubine to continue his family line and House.

It's funny, because there appear to be other echoes of Dune in ASOIAF--shapeshifting assassins (Tleilaxu/Faceless Men), a precocious, badass little sister (Alia/Arya), a beautiful widow trying to protect a son destined for great things (Catelyn/Jessica), etc.--but I'm pretty sure GRRM has never acknowledged any sort of debt to Dune. GRRM was a sci-fi writer, though. I'd be shocked if he didn't know the Dune books upside down and backwards.

A Bran/Leto II parallel never occurred to me, but it makes a certain sense, especially with Bran's prescience and inability to sire heirs thrown in.

It's also potentially what Aegon the Conqueror did if you want believe the rumors that Aegon was infertile and Rhaenys was messing around with other men for a sperm donor.

Wait, what? Then who fathered Visenya's son?

Too funny. I have to to admit that I am beginning to be persuaded that the rumor about Tyrion dying might be true. I still think that Jon and Dany end up ruling together on the Iron Throne. 

I don't know how you get "A Time for Wolves" out of Jon and Dany ending up on the throne, though. "A Time for Dragons," maybe.

Edited by Eyes High

It's funny, because there appear to be other echoes of Dune in ASOIAF--shapeshifting assassins (Tleilaxu/Faceless Men), a precocious, badass little sister (Alia/Arya), a beautiful widow trying to protect a son destined for great things (Catelyn/Jessica), etc.--but I'm pretty sure GRRM has never acknowledged any sort of debt to Dune. GRRM was a sci-fi writer, though. I'd be shocked if he didn't know the Dune books upside down and backwards.

A Bran/Leto II parallel never occurred to me, but it makes a certain sense, especially with Bran's prescience and inability to sire heirs thrown in.

Wait, what? Then who fathered Visenya's son?

GRRM's read the Dune series. He mentioned that it wasn't his favorite series but he liked the first two-three books but that it went downhill after that especially once Herbert's son started writing the series.

The original excerpt for Sons of the Dragon implied that Visenya used sorcery to help conceive Maegor with Aegon. That makes Maegor's infertility make more sense. He's infertile because his father was infertile too.

It also explains why Aegon and his sisters didn't have any children until they were in their mid 30's/ early 40's which is really damn late in life for the series.

Edited by WindyNights
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

3. Sansa WON'T be Lady of Winterfell.

Fans who say "I predict Sansa will be Lady of Winterfell in S8" are saying nothing because she already is Lady of WF. A prediction should involve a change of some kind. So I guess I agree that it has to be something other than just Lady of WF for her on that basis. Just expressing my annoyance with fans who don't understand that she's already achieved what they predict is going to happen.

1 minute ago, Colorful Mess said:

Fans who say "I predict Sansa will be Lady of Winterfell in S8" are saying nothing because she already is Lady of WF. A prediction should involve a change of some kind. So I guess I agree that it has to be something other than just Lady of WF for her on that basis. Just expressing my annoyance with fans who don't understand that she's already achieved what they predict is going to happen.

Sansa has to either die or be promoted up for her not to be Lady of Winterfell.

Sansa, Arya and Bran seem safe especially because of the leaks.

So unless Sansa is going to become Queen, she's going to stay Lady of Winterfell.

Just now, Colorful Mess said:

I guess the prediction would be that she doesn't die, or cede her role to one of her siblings in favour of another title by the end of Season 8. I have argued before that it seems unlikely that characters will end up with the same positions/roles that they have at the end of Season 7 (Cersei won't be queen, e.g.), but it was pointed out to me at the time that Sansa's fate as endgame Lady of Winterfell seemed hinted in Season 7, with Bran refusing the title of Lord of Winterfell, Jon poised to become King of Westeros, and Arya acknowledging Sansa as LOW.

If its an endgame outcome, its something that wasn't hinted - its already canon and has been since S6 and became moreso since Bran abdicated. So its kind of anti-climactic. I think she's going to be a major player in some way, and will have a different endgame than where she is now. Winterfell could be destroyed anyway. If Starks lose their Shire, what's next for her?

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Minneapple said:

Because they're trying to say something without saying anything.

ITA. How many times the pre-season hype or comments from actors fizzled? All the time, or almost. "They trolled, they lied, they don't think like fans, so that's what they meant? meh, I don't get why they said that," were the general reactions after the seasons actually aired.

Since the declarations are so vague/generic or anyway out of context, people find there what they want to believe or are afraid to find what they dread. Moreover, I do believe that actors love to "play" with (or even troll) the audience.

In summary and imo, PR doesn't mean a thing.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Colorful Mess said:

If its an endgame outcome, its something that wasn't hinted - its already canon and has been since S6 and became moreso since Bran abdicated. So its kind of anti-climactic. I think she's going to be a major player in some way, and will have a different endgame than where she is now. Winterfell could be destroyed anyway. If Starks lose their Shire, what's next for her?

Queen in the North? Warden of the North? 

Gonna quote Stannis here:

He is looking at me, Jon thought, stunned. "Winterfell is no more. Theon Greyjoy put it to the torch."

"Granite does not burn easily," Stannis said. "The castle can be rebuilt, in time. It's not the walls that make a lord, it's the man."

• Love 1

Wow! Are we trying to read to faces of the actors to find something, anything, about the endgame, now? Reading faces? Really?

The lack of confirmation of (almost) all the spoilers had taken its toll in the fandom.

5 hours ago, nikma said:

I don't know what is the intention behind this narrative that cast and crew don't like the ending, but I think almost everything is taken out of context. I mean we are at the point when we are analyzing actors' faces to read their minds LOL.

This!

Edited by OhOkayWhat
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, nikma said:

Why not? Varys dies in E2 and Tyrion in E6.  Varys' death could even serve as catalyst for Tyrion's betrayal. 

I don't think that Varys will die  as some random casualty. His death will serve some purpose. 

Where does that thing about Varys come from?

Regarding Tyrion's betrayal, I note that you seem to have changed your mind about Friki's leak twice in the last few days. What made you change your mind (both times)?

Personally, I don't think anyone outside production can be sure at this time if Friki is right or not.

5 minutes ago, OhOkayWhat said:

Wow! Are we trying to read to faces of the actors to guess something, anything, about the endgame, now? Reading faces? Really?

The lack of any confirmation of the spoilers had taken its toll in the fandom.

This!

Facial cues tell you a lot about how a person feels 

14 minutes ago, Wouter said:

Where does that thing about Varys come from?

Regarding Tyrion's betrayal, I note that you seem to have changed your mind about Friki's leak twice in the last few days. What made you change your mind (both times)?

Personally, I don't think anyone outside production can be sure at this time if Friki is right or not.

I think Varys will die because of those scenes with Melisandre and Daenerys. Just my theory, not leak.

Yeah I'm changing my mind about Friki often. After his first video I trusted him completely. And after second I saw some holes. Now, I'm not sure what to think.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Eyes High said:

Just remember that another poster on freefolk pointed this out: 

"At Winterfell, Tommen fought my brother Bran with wooden swords," Jon said, remembering. "He wore so much padding he looked like a stuffed goose. Bran knocked him to the ground." He went to the window and threw the shutters open. The air outside was cold and bracing, though the sky was a dull grey. "Yet Bran's dead, and pudgy pink-faced Tommen is sitting on the Iron Throne, with a crown nestled amongst his golden curls."

-------

But the Iron Throne isn't surviving so this could be a case of a cigar being a cigar.

24 minutes ago, WindyNights said:

When it's subtle, it can be discounted but when it's obvious then it's just easy to see

Even to say it's obvious (or not) is open to interpretation. In my case, i think it's obvious we still know nothing.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, bubble sparkly said:

I will laugh if after all this talk of the ending being surprising and unpredictable, it turns out the “shocking” events are things fandom pretty much took as a given. For example, the IT is destroyed, the dragons all die etc.

90% of the season won't be unpredictable for the fandom. For GA even dragon's death was a big shock. 

Edited by nikma
11 minutes ago, bubble sparkly said:

I will laugh if after all this talk of the ending being surprising and unpredictable, it turns out the “shocking” events are things fandom pretty much took as a given. For example, the IT is destroyed, the dragons all die etc.

It's possible. But we should not forget the real "fandom" is way bigger than all the people of all the forums together, the people who theorized this or that.

We all are a tiny minority. Maybe most people think the dragons will survive and the throne too.

2 hours ago, bubble sparkly said:

It wouldn't be the first time.

For example, Cersei using wildfire to burn KL or part of it had been a main* theory for years in the fandom. So the Sept blowing up was a shock in some "oh no she didn't OMG she did" way, how and when she concretely did it might have been unexpected (at least until the mention of where the trial would take place), but it wasn't unpredictable to fans.

I also think that it was coherent with the direction her character arc had been taking; so if S8 unrolls along that pattern, including the masterful filming, I'll be satisfied.

*And I mean here, across the fandom and not only in some corners of it.

Edited by Happy Harpy
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, bubble sparkly said:

I will laugh if after all this talk of the ending being surprising and unpredictable, it turns out the “shocking” events are things fandom pretty much took as a given. 

If we get a Bran/Sansa/Arya triumvirate ruling Westeros at the end with Jon, Dany and Tyrion all out of the picture, I guarantee you that the entirety of the fandom will be completely shocked (especially if it's a King Bran ruling with Sansa and Arya's assistance and not the other way around). I've said several times that the hardcore book fandom has imagined pretty much every theory you can imagine, but I don't think anyone had that in the pool. I've seen occasional crackpot speculation about an Aegon/Visenya/Rhaenys setup with Jon/Arya/Sansa, or even Jon/Dany/Arya, but a platonic Bran/Arya/Sansa scenario? What?

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 1
Just now, Eyes High said:

If we get a Bran/Sansa/Arya triumvirate ruling Westeros at the end with Jon, Dany and Tyrion all out of the picture, I guarantee you that the entirety of the fandom will be completely shocked.

GRRM(after he scrapped the time skip) :"If a twelve-year old has to conquer the world, then so be it."

2 minutes ago, WindyNights said:

GRRM(after he scrapped the time skip) :"If a twelve-year old has to conquer the world, then so be it."

...which applies to Arya if it applies to anyone in the books (since she will be 12 in the book chronology long before Bran will, and Sansa is already 13), so that quote doesn't exactly scream "King Bran rules with the aid of Sansa and Arya," and no one interpreted it that way as far as I know.

• Love 1

...which applies to Arya if it applies to anyone in the books (since she will be 12 in the book chronology long before Bran will, and Sansa is already 13), so that quote doesn't exactly scream "King Bran rules with the aid of Sansa and Arya," and no one interpreted it that way as far as I know.

The general idea is that age won't be a factor when it comes to who rules in Westeros. GRRM would make 5 year old Rickon work if he has to.

8 hours ago, SeanC said:

Though in fairness, not everybody liking it was guaranteed no matter what.  There are far too many differing, often diametrically opposed expectations and interpretations in the audience for any ending to satisfy all.  The best to be hoped for is “most”.

The period after the finale airs is going to be a fandom bloodbath of spurned theorists and others taking out their anger or schadenfreude on an epic scale not seen probably since Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was published.

So..... stock up on popcorn, chocolate, and alcohol is what your saying?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, bubble sparkly said:

Every fandom I have every been a part of, took the the words 'unpredictable' as a challenge(at least the hardcore fandomers did).  And it was accepted.  By time the episodes aired, we figured out what would happen and more often than not were just mad because we ended up thinking that it wasn't really all that predictable.  A few celebrities I follow that lead shows, we've come to actually realize they use the word 'unpredictable' when they actually don't like they way a plot turned out.

1 hour ago, Eyes High said:

If we get a Bran/Sansa/Arya triumvirate ruling Westeros at the end with Jon, Dany and Tyrion all out of the picture, I guarantee you that the entirety of the fandom will be completely shocked (especially if it's a King Bran ruling with Sansa and Arya's assistance and not the other way around). I've said several times that the hardcore book fandom has imagined pretty much every theory you can imagine, but I don't think anyone had that in the pool. I've seen occasional crackpot speculation about an Aegon/Visenya/Rhaenys setup with Jon/Arya/Sansa, or even Jon/Dany/Arya, but a platonic Bran/Arya/Sansa scenario? What?

Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked.  I would be pissed off, but not shocked.  I don't like Arya or Sansa.  I think Arya is not a psychopath.  And while Sansa may be growing into her role as LoW and trying to do her best by her people, she is obviously easily manipulated, thinks she deserves to be in charge, and often mean, spiteful, and degrading to her own family.  She is so quick to trust everyone but her own family.  I would trust neither with the Westrosi throne......not that most of the other candidates are better, but still....

5 minutes ago, GraceK said:

That’s my plan . ?

Oh good, then I am not the only one. Not even the cheap stuff either.....this deserves the high quality booze and chocolate. 

• Love 1

When we speak about Daenerys killing Varys and Tyrion and being darker character at the end we should also mention that Jack Bender compared her speech from E6 in S6 to Hitler's! And in S6E9 script D&D wrote that Daenerys' tyranny has just begun.

"She only allows the faintest hint of a smile. A smile that says: my tyranny’s not ended, motherfucker. It’s only just begun"

Lol if D&D gave Daeneeys all those monogues about justice and better world, only for her to end up as another tyrant.Cruel joke on their part.

If you are going to rule, your hands will be dirty. Maybe that's the massage of the story. There is no place for idealism in politics. Kill or be killed.

And in real history every revolution had noble intentions, but very often the results were far from noble.

Edited by nikma
12 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

Oh good, then I am not the only one. Not even the cheap stuff either.....this deserves the high quality booze and chocolate. 

To quote the caption of that "Sansa drinks anxiously" gif from S2, you're going to need a lot of booze to handle this shit.

I figured since we found out about the 1993 letter that one or more of the OG5 would end up on the throne, assuming there was a throne, but I would have guessed Bran last.

11 minutes ago, nikma said:

When we speak about Daenerys killing Varys and Tyrion and being darker character at the end we should also mention that Jack Bender compared her speech from E6 in S6 to Hitler's! And in S6E9 script D&D wrote that Daenerys' tyranny has just begun.

"She only allows the faintest hint of a smile. A smile that says: my tyranny’s not ended, motherfucker. It’s only just begun"

Lol if D&D gave Daeneeys all those monogues about justice and better world, only for her to end up as another tyrant.Cruel joke on their part.

If you are going to rule, your hands will be dirty. Maybe that's the massage of the story. There is no place for idealism in politics. Kill or be killed.

And in real history every revolution had noble intentions, but very often the results were far from noble.

D&D said when casting Dany that they were looking for someone who could play a mix of Napoleon, Joan of Arc, and Lawrence of Arabia, although they may not have known her endgame that early.

4 minutes ago, Eyes High said:
19 minutes ago, nikma said:

D&D said when casting Dany that they were looking for someone who could play a mix of Napoleon, Joan of Arc, and Lawrence of Arabia, although they may not have known her endgame that early.

Well Napoleon was a tyrant.

Update from /BoatsexBaby:

I wasn't told that there will be an action sequence in the Dragonpit. Just that it's a sequence that will 'blow everyone's mind'. From what I know, it is part of the finale of the Great War in Ep 6, and not in the 'dream of spring' epilogue.

My info contradicts Friki's info, coz he is 100% certain that it's a dialogue scene with no VFX and I am 100% certain that the dragonpit sequence is VFX-heavy. Neither of us can say why we are so sure about it. We just have to wait now. Time will tell as always.

I'm trying to think what the VFX would be. At least /BoatsexBaby has conceded what I've been pointing out on this forum: Friki and /BoatsexBaby have different information about the same scene, and they can't both be right.

I went back and looked at /BoatsexBaby's other posts, and they claimed that there were night shoots in Seville to finish the night battle scenes filmed at the Magheramorne quarry:

I know some extras who filmed in the Quarry think they filmed for WF battle when they actually filmed for the KL battle.

Friki has said that there were no night shoots in Italica and that they left the lights on to fool people into thinking they were filming. So that's another contradiction as well.

Some filming spec:

Maisie posted her #lastwomanstanding post on Instagram on July 7th. Peter Dinklage said he finished filming in the middle of July, and on Monday night he said he finished a little over two months ago. So did he finish shooting the same time as Maisie, or the week after? Was Kit still filming when Maisie (and possibly Peter) finished? Was Liam? And what the heck were they filming? I thought the big crowd scenes involving all those extras filmed around the end of June had finished well before then.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

Maisie posted her #lastwomanstanding post on Instagram on July 7th. Peter Dinklage said he finished filming in the middle of July, and on Monday night he said he finished a little over two months ago. So did he finish shooting the same time as Maisie, or the week after? Was Kit still filming when Maisie (and possibly Peter) finished? Was Liam? And what the heck were they filming? I thought the big crowd scenes involving all those extras filmed around the end of June had finished well before then.

I think even Jacob Anderson was filming that last week:

https://www.elle.com/culture/movies-tv/a23292872/jacob-anderson-says-game-of-thrones-ending-is-a-huge-shocker/

Fans can rest assured that they're not the only ones who are gutted at it all coming to an end. Apparently, basically everyone cried on the last day of shooting, including Anderson.

And Sapochnik was the last director to wrap. I think Kit, Maisie, Peter, Jacob etc. wrapped that last week with Sapochnik for the KL battle stuff in episode 5.

Emilia's GOT tattoo. Awww.

Edited by anamika
  • Love 3

Any woman with three dragons at her disposal  with an urge to change the status quo and the strength to do it will be looked at as a tyrant. There are some fans who are just pissed that she is literally the most powerful being in this story besides the NK and feel she should have stayed in her little corner and never should used her dragons or even killed them. No matter what she does she is damned. ?‍♀️ When she finally used her dragons to rescue Jon Snow, hero of hero’s, and kill the shit out of white walkers , she was blamed for undead Viserion and the wall coming down. ??? 

Edited by GraceK
  • Love 7

It's maybe true that BoatsexBaby didn't explicitly   say that there will be action in Dragonpit, but she did say that Dragonpit scene is part of KL's battle, which IMO implied that there will be action.

• Love 1
Just now, nikma said:

It's maybe true that BoatsexBaby didn't explicitly   say that there will be action in Dragonpit, but she did say that Dragonpit scene is part of KL's battle, which IMO implied that there will be action.

/BoatsexBaby strongly implied that the reason Gwen, Lino, Peter and Sophie needed stand-ins is that it would be a chaotic Daznak Pit-type scene where the characters would be running around.

1 hour ago, LadyChaos said:

And while Sansa may be growing into her role as LoW and trying to do her best by her people, she is obviously easily manipulated, thinks she deserves to be in charge, and often mean, spiteful, and degrading to her own family.  She is so quick to trust everyone but her own family.

Preach. I’d rather Hotpie be King than Sansa ?

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

/BoatsexBaby strongly implied that the reason Gwen, Lino, Peter and Sophie needed stand-ins is that it would be a chaotic Daznak Pit-type scene where the characters would be running around.

So she is a very good fleaker? I find a post where she claims everything shot in Spain was for KL battle.

"Back in April, I was told that Spain filming was for KL battle. I haven't heard anything different since. If they filmed something for the Epilogue, I am not aware of it. I admit I am curious about the actors who were there the entire time and didn't have body doubles - Maisie, Joe, Liam, John and Isaac."

I went thorough her old posts and yeah, she was speaking about action scenes and that Dragonpit scene is part of KL's battle.

She now claims she only said that it will blow everyone's minds but she did say it is part of KL battle and she used those doubles as proof that there will be action in Dragonpit.

Yeah, BoatsexBaby has implied several times that action scenes were filmed in Seville/Dragonpit. And that's why body doubles were required.  Hence why Friki kept insisting that there were no action scenes and it was just a dialogue heavy scene.

So her now saying that she was not told that there were any action scenes.... was that all speculation on her part? Based on what? Body doubles and Unsullied? As EveryfckngChicken told BoatsexBaby back when she made that post - body doubles being in a scene does not mean that it has to be an action scene. They could just be stand ins for positioning and stuff.

• Love 2

And if you read her old posts she didn't even want to contradict claytoy who is obvious fleaker. 

I'm not sure what to think of her, but she is contradicting herself.

And if there is no action why they even need VFX in Dragonpit?

3 hours ago, Eyes High said:

Well GRRM, did say a few did figure out the end game, I think as far back as forums began.

I myself said I think SR lives and the Starks could end up with the North, someone in the East, West South and throne assuming they all lived.

• Love 1