Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Message added by Meredith Quill

Advisory: This topic is for S8 Spoilers & Spec. If your post predominantly concerns book comparisons or a character's past season actions it will be removed. 

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, nikma said:

He said Jon and Dany aren’t at the trial. Only that Jon and Dany are there when he’s revelaed as a traitor

That seems really odd. Unless Dany and Jon are both dead, one or both of them should be the judge of such a trial. Jon especially because he follows the school of Ned Stark when it comes to executions: look them in the eye and hear their plea. It also seems unlikely that they would be on dragonback, I doubt both Drogon and Rhaegal are making it through the War for the Dawn.

Unless the trial would be during the war, but then they shouldn't have the opportunity to have a grand spectacle of a trial at the dragonpit.

Sure, Tyrion was always a valable candidate for Dany's third betrayal (in the books) but I'm not (yet) convinced the filming info corresponds with this spoiler.

• Love 2
Just now, tangerine95 said:

Oh yeah I can see that tbh.If he truly believes Jon is a liability for Dany and there's jealousy in the mix too then he might to something to Jon.

That’s what I think. I think It’s significant that it’s Sansa in the Dragonpit with him. I think it’s Jon he betrays somehow. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, MrsR said:

Hmmm. If there's no Dany and Jon then the betrayal must mean they are captured. This could be why it's in the Dragonpit.  Cersie still has control of The Red Keep and/or Kings Landing and the rest are gathered outside because of a siege. 

That's a possibility, I guess, but it would mean Tyrion betrays both Jon and Dany to Cersei or even to Euron (as we earlier had info from TWOTW that Cersei wouldn't be in charge of KL anymore, at that point). Seems unlikely. It would also mean that either or both could still die in captivity.

In a way Tyrion's death works well because it seems like they killed someone big and it's not "Disney ending", but on the other hand you still get Dany and Jon ruling together. LOL 

Tyrion is not that necessary for the future of Westeros. You kill him to stay true to GoT reputation, but it doesn't damage "predictable" ending, that really makes the most sense - Targaryen restauration. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, GraceK said:

This is what I am thinking. But what greater good? Not Cersei. Unless he makes a powergrab for the throne himself to rule as regent for Cersei’s kid thinking it’s the best option instead of a Targaryen restoration.

I think that if he betrays, he's going to go dark. Very dark. Not allying with Cersei dark, but it would have something to do with his self-esteem.

Dany is the one who gave him worth. I agree with what was said above (sorry, thread going so fast!) about Shae being a precedent. Tyrion loved her, and she made him think he was worthy of love. I don't think it's the betrayal at the trial that tipped him over the edge, it's that she chose his dad over him. Tywin, who was the object of his love/hate, everything he wanted to be and everything he didn't want to be. Now Jon, not a cripple, bastard or broken thing anymore, but a beautiful, brave Targ prince, Dany's perfect equal, everything that Tyrion can never be, has her ear and everything else and Tyrion isn't the one she relies on anymore. She chooses Jon over him. Huge narcissistic wound.

Jon and Dany might slight him in some way, at least in his mind. There might be other reasons mixed with it. He'll certainly convince himself it's the best option. But if Tyrion dies for being a traitor, it won't be "unfairly" because imo there will be a sense of justice prevailing if only for a fleeting moment by the end of the series.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, MrsR said:

Hmmm. If there's no Dany and Jon then the betrayal must mean they are captured. This could be why it's in the Dragonpit.  Cersie still has control of The Red Keep and/or Kings Landing and the rest are gathered outside because of a siege. 

That doesn’t makes sense. Tyrion’s betrayal is revealed to Jon, Dany, Sansa, and Arya in a big scene. If they were captured that wouldn’t work. Also this trial supposedly takes place in episode 6, Cersei is no longer in control and since the AOTD is attacking KL, I’m sure Jon and Dany aren’t going to be in Captivity.

• Love 4

To add further point, if someone says "muh fan service" to Jon and Dany ruling togehther, D&D and their fans can always say, we killed Tyrion, the most popular character, shut up. LOL 

I just hope this works. Because it could be the best plot twist they ever had or complete disaster.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Happy Harpy said:

I think that if he betrays, he's going to go dark. Very dark. Not allying with Cersei dark, but it would have something to do with his self-esteem.

Dany is the one who gave him worth. I agree with what was said above (sorry, thread going so fast!) about Shae being a precedent. Tyrion loved her, and she made him think he was worthy of love. I don't think it's the betrayal at the trial that tipped him over the edge, it's that she chose his dad over him. Tywin, who was the object of his love/hate, everything he wanted to be and everything he didn't want to be. Now Jon, not a cripple, bastard or broken thing anymore, but a beautiful, brave Targ prince, Dany's perfect equal, everything that Tyrion can never be, has her ear and everything else and Tyrion isn't the one she relies on anymore. She chooses Jon over him. Huge narcissistic wound.

Jon and Dany might slight him in some way, at least in his mind. There might be other reasons mixed with it. He'll certainly convince himself it's the best option. But if Tyrion dies for being a traitor, it won't be "unfairly" because imo there will be a sense of justice prevailing if only for a fleeting moment by the end of the series.

Nice. I can see this.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, GraceK said:

That doesn’t makes sense. Tyrion’s betrayal is revealed to Jon, Dany, Sansa, and Arya in a big scene. If they were captured that wouldn’t work. Also this trial supposedly takes place in episode 6, Cersei is no longer in control and since the AOTD is attacking KL, I’m sure Jon and Dany aren’t going to be in Captivity.

But where are Jon and Dany then, surely they must be the ones passing judgment?

8 minutes ago, Happy Harpy said:

That probably makes more sense than the greater good idea,now that I think about.Because if they actually execute him on a trial then it's really bad.Like Dany forgave Jorah,even in her worst  anger she let him go and didn't kill him.So Tyrion probably won't have a forgivable excuse.This makes perfect sense for book Tyrion but I think that because the show made him more of a moral compass,sudden pacifist especially in season 7,it's harder to imagine.

Edited by tangerine95
  • Love 2

I really really really want Gendry as head of House Baratheon, sigh.  Yara as head of House Greyjoy would have me doing cartwheels. I love her so much.

Sansa possibly dying? Sheesh. I know, my main theories for her endgame were dying or ruling with Tyrion but her death is such a staple of fleaks... Probably just a rumor again.

Again, give me a believable ending about Bran.

I hope that Tyrion's betrayal is something other than betraying Jon/Dany/Starks to Cersei or Euron.  I hope it's something more to it.  Maybe he betrays them for a wholly different reason which we won't know until season 8.  If Tyrion is put on trial, why aren't Jon or Dany there.  They both care about justice.  They are either not ruling or are dead because I can't think of any reason why they won't be there.  Does Tyrion's betrayal lead to Jon and/or Dany's death.  I think we will be blindsided on the why on Tyrion's betrayal.

Does this mean that Gilly is alive?

Why are Sam, Brienne and Gendry there? 

Why are the Faceless Men there?

Also this makes some sort of sense.  Tyrion was involved in two show trials previously for things he didn't do.  So now he is in a real trial for something he did do. 

Also for anybody saying they like Tywin's line being wiped out it is kind of poetic considering that Tywin likes to extinguish houses and now his house is extinguished.  Also if the Lannisters are all gone, who will get Casterly Rock and who will be the ruler of the Westerlands. 

Edited by Sunshinegal
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Happy Harpy said:

It's probably more in his mind. I wonder if it doesn't have something to do with that Jon/Cersei scene.

But man, they freakin' scrubbed Tyrion and removed his tywinesque tendencies to make him a traitor in the end. 

Jaime might die a hero, Cersei dies stupid and Tyrion dies a traitor. I'm fine with Tywin's line being wiped out, it does seem to be headed that way in the books anyway.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 1

Of the options Friki gave us, Tyrion dying with Jon and Dany on the throne would be the most surprising to me, although (as much as I love Tyrion based on the first four seasons and first three books) it is my favorite option. I love a good tragic or bittersweet ending but I also love Disney and Jane Austen so I enjoy a good happy ending as well. While a complete Disney ending wouldn't make sense for this series, a bittersweet ending more along the lines of Lord of the Rings (GRRM said he considers it bittersweet) would be my preference. Although, even if this spoiler is true, I'm not confident either or both Jon and Dany survive. This seems to be speculation on Friki's part and his speculation and theories have been wrong before as he admitted in the video. It's odd that Jon and Dany are absent from the trial. I hope he gets more info and that his information is correct because I loved to be spoiled. 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Sunshinegal said:

Also this makes some sort of sense.  Tyrion was involved in two show trials previously for things he didn't do.  So now he is in a real trial for something he did do. 

Yes, the rule of three. Gives me hope that the rest of the writing for the final season will make a worthy and satisfying ending.

15 minutes ago, nikma said:

Well if that's a clue, I would side with Tyrion. The R'hllor priests think Dany will commit mass murder "to save the world"

"The dragons will purify non-believers by the thousands, burning their sins and flesh away."

Lovely.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, tangerine95 said:

sudden pacifist especially in season 7,

He has been evolving, at least, since season 5.

Example:

In the Daznak Pit (Season 5):

Tyrion Lannister: There's always been more than enough death in the world for my taste. I can do without it in my leisure time.

Edited by OhOkayWhat
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I throw up in my mouth every time I see something related to Tyrion or Sansa ruling, two characters I enjoy in the books and dislike on the show. And then getting their hands on the JD baby is such a big no-no for me.

I see nothing wrong with Sansa, Tyrion no.

Book Tyrion is not someone anyone would let watch their child.

1 hour ago, nikma said:

So GRRM wanted to kill his favorite character. It now makes sense why he said that Tyrion was his favorite character so many times, so everyone would believe he is safe. 

Tyrion is probably his favorite character. People who think a character being the author's favorite means they'll always survive must either be a bad writer or not know how to write stories.

If you want to let your favoritism guide you a bit, you just make that character more prominent. You don't make that character immortal.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nikma said:

Tyrion's betrayal is something that was hinted in the books, so it is far easier for me to believe it. And Friki was never wrong.

Not only that he started hating Sansa for as he feels he was left holding the bag, as she escaped.

• Love 1

Well DutchArya is now calling the leak BS.

Apparently, the leak that Friki is getting it from comes from the same source as Betsy and it's a source that multiple people have gone through. According to him, its a leak that HBO wants to get out and DutchArya talked with his leak who said it was bs.

49 minutes ago, glowbug said:

Although, even if this spoiler is true, I'm not confident either or both Jon and Dany survive.

If it's true, I'm confident that Jon and Dany survive. I'm more confident than I ever was, actually. It doesn't mean they'll rule, but I truly don't think anyone would dare talking of a "bittersweet" or "satisfying" ending if more than one ultimate fan favorite dies.

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

It's probably more in his mind. I wonder if it doesn't have something to do with that Jon/Cersei scene.

It's a very interesting idea. This scene is really a conundrum. It could be that Cersei is the one who finally dooms Tyrion, by revealing his treason to Jon and Dany.

It seems that the only concrete info Frikidoctor has is Tyrion's trial and death. Not that wouldn't like most of it but it's purely his speculation even though, as I said above, I agree with some of his deductions.

1 hour ago, Happy Harpy said:

This part, at least, would fit D&D's writing. Remember how Stannis finally showed human feelings with Shireen at the beginning of S5? It made so many people believe he'd never burn her, and even many of those who were convinced he would sacrifice her eventually, hesitated.

Yeah and they also did the same with Sansa's arc, they took too much out of her story line and wedged her in Jeyne Poole's role, which made her sudden political abilities unbelievable for many. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, nikma said:

And why should we trust her? 

DutchArya is pretty reliable and they didn't call it BS per se but this is what they said: 

Yeah, I can't reveal that. I know for a fact other people knew about this Tyrion scene (I communicated with them off reddit) from a source that was not FrikiDoc. 

I also know someone else who worked on the set who won't tell me anything spoilery no matter how hard I try. Before the vid dropped, I was liking everything I was hearing on ff. I have no reason to not want it to be true. But I shared Friki's vid from tonight with the person who worked on the show and ? not happening. 

FrikiDoc's source has talked to other people. I'm not blaming FrikiDoc for revealing it. But it feels like this is something they wanted out there.

-------

The supposed tea Friki just spilled was already sampled and sold to others. 

The original source has talked to other ppl. Not just Friki.

-------

Edited by WindyNights

More hints for Tyrion's betrayal from outline of S7.

Bronn looks Over his shoulder at Jon Snow. “Handsome brooder. Dragon Queen fucking him yet No? Bet she will be soon. He’s what they go for. Him and your brother. Not us. We’re never the one they go for. We’re the other one

His scene with Jaime in E5. 

p6xvf5vnlwk11.jpg

2 hours ago, tangerine95 said:

Yeah of the 4 endings that were given I would have definitely chosen Tyrion to die because Jon and Dany are my faves but I hate that he betrays them.I loved his friendships with Jon and especially with Dany so it sucks.

Well for me, I'm team Stark, Dany I'm neutral, and Book Tyrion definitely isn't a good person and I see him as one who could do things because how he was treated yet not seeing how he treated others.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, nikma said:

More hints for Tyrion's betrayal from outline of S7.

Bronn looks Over his shoulder at Jon Snow. “Handsome brooder. Dragon Queen fucking him yet No? Bet she will be soon. He’s what they go for. Him and your brother. Not us. We’re never the one they go for. We’re the other one

His scene with Jaime in E5. 

p6xvf5vnlwk11.jpg

I think this is Tyrion believing that if Cersei and Jaime surrender or come to some truce with Dany then he will be able to convince her to spare them and show mercy.That's the feeling I got from him in season 7,that he was giving them a chance to surrender and make some deal.

From NCW interview. 

To me, it was very satisfying but also very surprising and all the things that I was hoping for. It still made sense. It wasn’t like one of those where the killer is suddenly revealed in the last act and you go, ‘Oh! I didn’t see that coming.’ Here, they’ve done a really, really good job.”

And Friki said that it will be revealed  in one big scene that Tyrion is traitor. So it seems there will be things that will be happening in the last season, but we won't know who is responsible until the end,  when "killer" is suddenly revealed .  . 

Edited by nikma
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Colorful Mess said:

If Tyrion betrays Dany I think the only person that would care is Dany. Ergo, it only really matters if he betrays the Starks.

Maybe Sansa and Arya sniffs it out, I know Arya will have some fight scenes, but I think she and Sansa will be watching Jon and Dany's backs.

18 minutes ago, GrailKing said:

Maybe Sansa and Arya sniffs it out, I know Arya will have some fight scenes, but I think she and Sansa will be watching Jon and Dany's backs.

What do you think the motive is though to betray the Targaryen side? What is Tyrion going to do that will betray Jon and Dany but not have them present at his trial? His betrayal needs to be more than the hot queen I love had sex with the hot guy I admire. Thats not even remotely Shae/Tywin material. Thats why I think it could be Stark betrayal, maybe something related to Sansa? If he betrays Jon I have a feeling he's actually sticking up for Dany because Jon is a threat not only to Dany's claim but his own position as Hand. Jon probably prefers a non-Lannister who doesn't have ambitions and wouldnt want to appoint someone who murdered his own father.

Edited by Colorful Mess

I agree that it needs to be something big, because Dany didn't kill Jorah when he betrayed her.

There is a theory at Free Folk that Tyrion is responsible for the fall of WF and the fact that Cersei got Jon. And NCW said that "killer" will be revealed in the last act, so that could be a mistery they will somehow figure out in E6. 

4 minutes ago, Colorful Mess said:

What do you think the motive is though to betray the Targaryen side? What is Tyrion going to do that will betray Jon and Dany but not have them present at his trial? His betrayal needs to be more than the hot queen I love had sex with the hot guy admire. Thats not even remotely Shae/Tywin material. Thats why I think it could be Stark betrayal, maybe something related to Sansa? If he betrays Jon I have a feeling he's actually sticking up for Dany because Jon is a threat not only to Dany's claim but his own position as Hand. Jon probably prefers a non-Lannister who doesn't have ambitions and wouldnt want to appointment someone who murdered his own father.

Just the fact that Dany chose Jon and she is a sworn enemy to Cersei would be enough, especially since Cersei is / may be with child.

As for Sansa, he's under the impression( or could be ) she may be in on his framing with her escaping KL, in book he's shown to be entitled, but totally feels insulted when others highborn or commoners don't feel the same towards him.

3 hours ago, GraceK said:

Also, special shout out to @anamika who has been holding on  to this Tyrion is a traitor theory for a year ???

?

My speculation was predicated on a couple of things:

• The OG outline. I have always maintained that the salient features of that outline showed up in the books albeit with changes here and there. But Sansa still betrayed her family, Robb/Cat/Ned still died, Jon/Bran had stories at the wall/3ER, Arya did a lot of fighting with needle etc. One could almost follow the small changes he was making. In the outline, GRRM had Tyrion helping Jon/Arya and then having a love triangle with them. In the current version he is helping Jon/Dany and if Tyrion is in love with Dany then it only follows from there that Tyrion's bitter rivalry would happen as well. GRRM has always maintained he has known what Tyrion, Arya and Jon's endings are right from the very beginning.
  • Everyone kept shitting on this theory because D&D whitewashed Tyrion. D&D are shitty writers who write for plot and not for consistent character development. Hence why they shit on Jon, Arya, Bran etc to prop up Sansa as a leader. Even though in the books, all these Starks are much more competent leaders than Sansa will ever be. I mean, if this spoiler is right, than Jon does end up as a leader - what qualifications have D&D given him to do this? Other than try to beat us over the head with how much more smarter Sansa is supposedly compared to everyone in Westeros? If we follow D&D's writing then Tyrion and Sansa would end up as endgame leaders and I don't think that was what GRRM was going for in the books. Hence if D&D were planning on getting to GRRM's ending, we were going to see some bad writing to get there.
  • GRRM has stated that Tyrion is a villain and Tyrion has done some despicable things in the books - like raping a slave because she was repulsed by him. He has a tendency to fall in love with pretty women and then get bitter when they reject him. I can see plainly the trajectory of why he would betray Jon/Dany if he did indeed fall in love with Dany. In the books, it will most probably have nothing to do with Cersei, as I suspect she will be long gone by the time we get to the end.
  • The prophecies in the book: "The glass candles are burning. Soon comes the pale mare, and after her the others. Kraken and dark flame, lion and griffin, the sun's son and the mummer's dragon. Trust none of them. Remember the Undying. Beware the perfumed seneschal". Dany is clearly warned not to trust Tyrion by Quaithe and she is still due one treason for love. Since I don't think it's either Jon or Jorah, that leaves Tyrion.

Now, that said, while I was sure that Tyrion would betray Jon/Dany in some way, I did not think he would die for it. So that's rather surprising for me.

If this is true, then it does seem like Tywin's line gets wiped out, unless Brienne is pregnant before Jaime dies. I don't see Jaime surviving. And that's Tywin's legacy - and that's what being dishonorable means in GRRM's Westeros. Rains of Castamere indeed.

lol, at everyone predicting that Dany was going to miserably die because NCW loved the ending and hates Dany! I think he was talking about Jaime's arc specifically.

I get the feeling that the show will make Tyrion as sympathetic as possible and maybe Dany executes him and considering the Dany hate already present, we know how people are going to feel about that!  And that would explain Emilia's - 'lasting flavor' comment.

All that said, why is everyone sure that Friki's leaks are right? Has he not been wrong before? Tyrion ending up dead is not what I expected.

Edited by anamika
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, anamika said:

Has he not been wrong before?

No.

2 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

What I don't get is; who is Tyrion betraying Jon and/or Dany to?

I think he will try to remove Jon from Dany. That's the betrayal. We wants complete influence over her.

5 minutes ago, nikma said:

I think he will try to remove Jon from Dany. That's the betrayal. We wants complete influence over her.

If that's the case, then he underestimates what finding family will mean to Dany. Jon isn't just the guy Dany is sleeping with, is in love with. He is also her blood and she's not the last of her line anymore.

• Love 1

From Claytoy:

Friki's video, Peter's interview and the full and hilarious version of the rumor.
Freefolk is all about spoilers, and recently there were some posts from people who do not like spoilers here, so if you do not want very endgame spoilt leave immediately. Also, it is based on a PURE RUMOR that I heard, which may turn out to be entirely false, so in my opinion it DOES NOT QUALIFY as a leak, you may say at max that it may be a potential spoiler based on rumor.

Now coming to the points.

Background: this is not first description. There were other posts in Internet before circulating similar potential spoilers and theories both. That was my first impression when I heard the rumor, that it was basically composed of several false(?) leaks and theories combined, and that's why I didn't take that rumor seriously. That's why I didn't post it here - for some of your accusations that I held legit info or teased - I didn't hold or tease anything. I simply didn't believe in that rumor and just waited to see what Friki says he knows. You may question why I said in that post that I may know, because the full rumor I came to hear recently, and my suspicion was that it's a false propaganda and if they are circulating that everywhere also to reach Friki? But a recent interview of Peter published 7 hours ago and Friki's video together now have put me in confusion, there may be some grain of truth in this rumors. Also, I was not much interested when Enty and everyone repeatedly asked me to provide my info, as if to 'verify' if I was talking legit or just another fleaker, but now I understand it was worth. If I didn't verify with Enty and did this post now, yes, the sub would take me for an fleaker.

Ok, here we go, the complete version of rumor that I heard including even the most hilarious and stupidest parts of this rumor, which even has a theoretically sound interpretation which actually led me to doubt it strongly.

Tyrion is the most complex character whose arc is the most diverse. The betrayal clue starts at Dance with Dragon at fighting pit when he looks with awe at Dany flying. He is the source for which Qyburn tells Cersei - 'one of Daenerys' dragons was injured'. He is the reason Euron is confident beforehand aboutbringing Cersei a gift because Euron knows Sand snakes are travelling with Yara. He is the source Jaime left Casterly Rock undefended but the fleet attacked. That's why Tyrion is confident in visiting KL, not getting executed by Jaime and Cersei. He was the motivation behind pushing the allies beyond the wall while opposing Dany to go there, separating the alliance. That's similar to old GoT trick in which LF was the ally prior to reveal in S1E7 to anyone who was missing clues. However, his motivations firmly rooted after Cersei acted to reveal her pregnancy. To save the future Lannister Cersei must make a fake marriage now as the child will be illegitimate and throne uprooted in rebellion if it gets known.

Tyrion noticed Jonerys and feels now it's more difficult saving his family.

Tyrion eventually gets played out by Stark kids, by you know who knows everything.

Tyrion is sentenced to death.

Those weren't the twists if you thought so. Twists start now. Discard the most hilarious part if you want, the reason I didn't share is I didn't believe this part. Tyrion is executed by burning. Burning setup will be shown in dragonpit but actual burning will be in vfx because of historical value of the place.

After everybody leaves, fucking Tyrion fucking realizes that to save his family he betrayed his other family as he does not burn, that's the epilogue and the final twist, or holy shit moment. The rumor even says that it will leave audience in question if Jaime and Cersei were Targaryen bastards too, whether Cersei was the mad queen, what Cersei actually meant when she defended incest to Ned saying it's a Targaryen trait, or what the meaning of Seed is strong was.

When I shared to Enty, I only said 'Betrayal. Justice / Judgement', leaving out this part.

The rumor also says Jon and Dany are totally heartbroken when they leave everybody else the execution and ruling. They do not rule. So, as I said, iron throne is not a part of what I heard. In fact, now I see that holding the rumor for just one day was wise, because the info Friki 'released' is only a small subset of what I heard although may be he knows more.

Now, you guys judge, would it be at all wise for me to share this hilarious rumor, before at least a very partial (and still largely incomplete) similarity from Friki?

Thanks for waiting.

7 minutes ago, nikma said:

Claytoy is full of shit IMO. 

I read first decide later, I haven't found him totally FOS

So  the WTF moment is what many thought years ago Tyrion is a Targ bastard.

Remind me we never heard anything of Joanna's and Mad King in show correct?

Edited by GrailKing
17 minutes ago, GrailKing said:

However, his motivations firmly rooted after Cersei acted to reveal her pregnancy. To save the future Lannister Cersei must make a fake marriage now as the child will be illegitimate and throne uprooted in rebellion if it gets known.

Cersei did not give a fuck that her children were illegitimate and she did not care that anyone knew she was banging Jaime (her maid saw Jaime in her bed). She herself is an illegitimate queen. Now she cares? Hard pass.

Cersei has overstayed her welcome.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Cersei did not give a fuck that her children were illegitimate and she did not care that anyone knew she was banging Jaime (her maid saw Jaime in her bed). She herself is an illegitimate queen. Now she cares? Hard pass.

Those aren't my words.

I know she didn't care.