Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Missing

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Rewatching this.  For a minute, I honestly reconsidered if Chase wasn't faking his break down in the last episode and just already had contingencies in place.  Chase seemed sincere about the kidnappings there to get Oliver to let him go free, but for one, would Chase have really planned for his own mental break down and then of course we know he already had William which would have been enough if all he wanted to do was get out of jail.  

So then why did he let himself get captured?  At first I played with the idea that he let himself get captured so the team would let their guard down so it would be easier to catch them.  But that's a tough sell since there was no real proof that the ream wouldn't have been easy enough targets anyway.  But what he did need was time.  If they'd been on guard and they started vanishing, then they might have circled the wagon and become super careful.  But since they thought the fight was over and Chase was in custody, his minions had Rene, Dinah and Curtis really before anyone knew to be concerned.   

And then knowing there was something to worry about, that triggered Quentin and Thea being put somewhere easy enough for Chase to use NotLaurel to catch them.  Talia and her funky bunch knowing where Dig was going in order to set up an ambush seems like a stretch until you realized Dig and Felicity left to go into hiding from the same safehouse from which they'd just snatched up Thea and Quentin.  So really, how hard would it be to watch what direction Dig was heading and then set something up?

It remains super dumb that Oliver sent them away but if he hadn't, I think Chase would still have gotten what he'd wanted, all of Oliver's loved ones on the island since they'd have come with him to rescue the others.  

Do we think Chase is planning for Malcolm?  Would Talia or Chase know about him?  The world in general is supposed to think he's dead.      

• Love 2

I figure Talia has to know about Malcolm. She must have her ear to the underground LoA pulse. Whether she decided to share it with Chase or not, I don't really know.

(edited)

I'm sure Talia knows about the guy who stole her dad's title and feuded with her sister. She probably knows he has teamed up with Oliver in the past, though she may not know why. Malcolm's being alive isn't common knowledge. Thea being his daughter is even more of a secret. So she may suspect Malcolm will show up and side with Oliver, but since she has Chase, however many LoA minions, plus Evelyn and Black Siren she probably doesn't consider the two of them that much of a threat. My real questions are a) Did she count on Nyssa? and b) Since they're going to Lian Yu, are she and Chase aware of the potential assets

Spoiler

(Slade and Captain Boomerang)

Oliver has there?

Edited by KirkB
  • Love 1

It is common knowledge in the LoA that Thea is Malcolm's daughter from when she and Laurel were there in s4 so Talia would know.  There must be members of the LoA who secretly support her.

8 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

Rewatching this.  For a minute, I honestly reconsidered if Chase wasn't faking his break down in the last episode and just already had contingencies in place.  Chase seemed sincere about the kidnappings there to get Oliver to let him go free, but for one, would Chase have really planned for his own mental break down and then of course we know he already had William which would have been enough if all he wanted to do was get out of jail.  

So then why did he let himself get captured?  At first I played with the idea that he let himself get captured so the team would let their guard down so it would be easier to catch them.    

I'm sure Chase faked the the breakdown.  Crazy people hang on to their ideas tenaciously so if this were real, he wouldn't have believed Oliver at all.

He likes mind games.  Letting Oliver think he had won and everything was safe and he could now relax and finally get those socks only to have everything come crashing own is just Chase's jam.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, KirkB said:

My real questions are a) Did she count on Nyssa? and b) Since they're going to Lian Yu, are she and Chase aware of the potential assets

Reveal hidden contents

(Slade and Captain Boomerang)

Oliver has there?

Maybe because Talia is helping someone take down the man who killed her father she thinks it would be really stupid to ally yourself with people who killed your parents? 

IMG_3082.GIF.599c878e57e85fef40299639a22179b6.GIF

(gif works on a lot of levels) 

But I am actually excited about the Talia/Nyssa showdown! 

Edited by leopardprint

Thrilled to see Nyssa and Slade.  Hope they both stick around for quite some time.  Not at all thrilled about the return of the horrific Katie Cassidy (she is IMO positively one of the worst actresses on TV) and Evelyn Sharp (useless character).

I couldn't care less about what happens to Wild Dung.  The best part of the episode was that he wasn't in it.

I also don't think we really need William on this show.  When Oliver got all choked up and said "that's my boy" to Chase... it seemed odd to me.  He doesn't seem to interact with or care for William at all.

I am hoping we don't see flashbacks on this show anymore.  There was absolutely no suspense when Dolph handed Oliver the gun.  Obviously he decided not to shoot himself!

• Love 1

Between 521 and 522, Felicity made a 'text' appearance on The Flash 322. Therefore, I'm posting my transcriptions from that Flash episode as well as this episode...

The Flash 322 (Infantino Street) – Cisco receives a text from Felicity that she hasn’t found an energy source powerful enough to charge the speed force gun meant to entrap Savitar:
Felicity (text): “I haven’t found anything that’ll work.”
flash322_felicitytext.jpg.4bd8078979f9ff63a6e86bb0651c5b94.jpg

522 (Missing) – No Oliver Queen voiceover intro.

522 (Missing) – Oliver tells Thea that he's having dinner with Felicity on his birthday:
Oliver: "But Thea, being happy doesn't mean you don't have issues. It just means you're working on them."
Thea: "When did you become all zen-like and well-adjusted? We should celebrate that tonight, as well as your birthday."
Oliver: "I appreciate that, but I already have plans."
Thea: "With who? Please say not Susan Williams."
Oliver: "Uh. It - no. With Felicity."
Thea: "As in a date?"
Oliver: "As - as in, I don't know if it's a date.
Thea: "But you're hoping that it is?"
Oliver: "It's dinner. (Chuckles) People go to dinner."
Thea: "See, I don't believe you. But I find it incredibly cute."

522 (Missing) – Felicity throws a surprise birthday party for Oliver:
(Oliver, wearing a suit and tie, notices the door to Felicity's loft is ajar. He enters, sees a shadow, and throws Curtis onto the floor.)
Felicity and Thea (simultaneously): "Surprise!"
Diggle: "Surprise!"
Curtis: "Happy Birthday. Everything hurts. Everything hurts." (Groans)
(Oliver blows out the candles on his birthday cake, which has a Green Arrow design with a large number "6".)
Felicity: "Yes!
Thea: "I love the cake. Where did you get it?"
Felicity: "Lord Mesa Bakery."
Diggle: "So the number 6 - is that the number for the members of the team?"
Curtis: "It's cool."
Felicity: "Actually, I ordered the cake for a 6-year-old because I wasn't sure I could order a Green Arrow cake for a grown man."
(Everyone laughs.)
Curtis: "Hey, Oliver's a child at heart, right? (Oliver looks at him) That is the concussion talking. Yep. For sure."
Oliver: "I'm really sorry about that, Curtis."
Curtis: "That's okay. But you should know that if I had my T-spheres, I would've -"
Oliver: "Would've what?"
Curtis: "Still been on the floor."
Oliver: "Very sorry." (Walks away)
Curtis: "Hooo! (Sighs) I was worried this might've got hurt."
Felicity: "What is it?"
Curtis: "They are sound modulators I've been working on for Dinah. Not only will they be able to focus her Canary Cry, but they will be able to override any kind of sonic dampeners."
Felicity: "Yes."
Curtis: "She is coming, right?"
Felicity: "Yeah! She said if work didn't go too late, then she'd swing on by. Cake!"
Curtis: "Yes."
Felicity: "Here you go."

522 (Missing) – Oliver gives a toast, and Oliver and Felicity have a flirty talk at his birthday party:
Oliver: "Thank you all so much for doing this. Cheers."
Everyone: "Cheers." (Everyone drinks)
Oliver: "I almost forgot what it was like to celebrate a birthday."
Diggle: "That's because we're usually saving the city from being destroyed this time of year."
Quentin: "This, uh - it's like summer break for you guys. What're you gonna do, huh?"
Curtis: "I always wanted to see Florence - the city in Italy, not the one with all her weird machines."
(Oliver & Felicity look at each other.)
Diggle: "I'm going to teach JJ how to fish. Two days with my son the water. That would be heaven."
Felicity (while Oliver's looking at her): "I was thinking of the Pacific Coast trail. For a night or - you know, just one night. Under the stars. And then definitely a manicure, pedicure afterwards."
Diggle: "What about you, Oliver? I know you got City Hall and all."
Oliver: "Nah. It keeps me busy, but I - I need to buy some socks. (Everyone looks at him) Everybody has their thing. I need socks bad."
Quentin: "Socks it is."
(Oliver looks at Felicity.)
Felicity: "Hey, we all need socks."
Thea: "Well, I - I think we could all use another piece of cake, right?"
Quentin: "Yeah, sure."
Curtis: "No, actually, I'm good. I had about three or four slices myself."
Diggle: “I need to tell you something?”
Curtis: “Oh, okay.”
Diggle: “You need cake.”
Curtis: “Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah."
(Quentin, Thea, Diggle and Curtis move away, leaving Oliver and Felicity alone.)
Felicity (sighs): "Ohh."
Oliver: "I thought that was subtle."
Felicity: "So subtle. I guess, since the dinner at Chez Marta was a ruse, they thought we deserved some alone time."
Oliver: "Do we? Well, I mean, I didn't know if it was a -?"
Felicity: "We can take it one step at a time."
Oliver: "I would like that very much."
Felicity: "This is hard for you, huh?"
Oliver: "Hypothetically dating my ex-fiance? No, it's fine."
Felicity: "Wow. No. I meant 'summer vacation', as they're now calling it."
Oliver: "It's incredibly hard. It's borderline impossible."
Felicity: "We won. Oliver, we won. Take a step back. You know, you can put your feet up, no matter the state of your socks. You could just... God forbid, relax." (Reaches up to loosen his tie) 
Oliver (smiling): "Yeah."

522 (Missing) – Felicity and Curtis talk on the phone, while she cleans up after Oliver's birthday party, and Curtis stops by Dinah's place:
Curtis (on phone): "I'm just sayin', you could've taken a big knife and cut the tension between you two - and by 'tension,' I mean sexual tension."
Felicity (on phone): "Yep. I know what you meant, Curtis."
Curtis (on phone): "And then the way you guys dressed up for each other? Ooph! Sizzle. Sizzle."
Felicity (on phone): "O... kay. Can you please stop? You're worse than a shipper on a soap opera."
Curtis (on phone): "Okay, well, look, I'm here. I hope Dinah's still up. I think her neighbors are asleep. That's the whole point of this modulator anyway. (Sees broken glass in patio door) Oh no!"
Felicity (on phone): "'Oh no' what?"
Curtis (on phone): "I think she was robbed."
Felicity (on phone): "Do you need backup?"
Curtis (on phone): "Yeah. Probably. But I'm here now, so I gotta make sure she's okay. (Enters house, which has overturned furniture) Hello? Dinah? If there's someone in here, you should know that I know martial arts!"
Felicity (on phone): "Curtis, what's going on?"
Curtis (on phone, looking at something): "Oh, my God!" 
(Someone knocks him over the head with something.)
Felicity (on phone): "Curtis! Curtis! Curtis!"
(Someone drags Curtis' unconscious body away.)

522 (Missing) – Oliver and Diggle enter Dinah's place and look around, and Oliver discovers Talia al Ghul's involvement:
Diggle: "Clear!"
Oliver: "I got Curtis' phone, but no Dinah and Curtis."
Felicity (over comms): "Well, okay, if Curtis and Dinah are missing, then I guess we can presume that Rene didn't skip out on his daughter."
Diggle: "Whoever did this is good."
Oliver: "We know who's doing this. It's Chase. He's picking us off one by one."
Felicity (over comms): "Not to state the obvious, but Chase is currently under surveillance in a 24/7 impenetrable glass box. There's no way he could do this."
Oliver: "No, he had to have help."
Diggle: "I hate to say this, but what if this was Chase's plan all along? Get caught, lull us to sleep."
Felicity: "Yeah, well, consider me officially woke! Okay, Chase has worked with Evil Laurel before, but she's currently locked up at A.R.G.U.S. And there's no way Evelyn is doing this all by herself."
Oliver (picking up arrow): "John."
Diggle: "Isn't that League?"
Oliver: "It's Talia al Ghul. (Sighs) Contact Thea and Lance. Tell them we need to get them someplace secure."
Diggle: "There's an A.R.G.U.S. safe house across town we can use."
Oliver: "Okay, you get them there and then meet me at the bunker."
Diggle: "Where are you going?"
Oliver: "It's time to talk to Chase."

522 (Missing) – Oliver returns to the Arrow Bunker, and Felicity learns that Black Siren has escaped from her A.R.G.U.S. prison:
Felicity (pointing machine gun): "Freeze, jerkwad! Sorry. I knew it was you, but what if it wasn't you you. You know, multiple earths, evil twins, et cetera. 'Et cetera' being the scariest thing I've said all day. (Looks at gun) I hate this thing. (Puts gun down) Huh. I'm a little on edge. I'm actually looking forward to being holed up in an A.R.G.U.S. safe house."
Oliver: "I don't want you in a safe house. I want you down here with me."
Felicity: "What. No. Why? I - I can run comms remotely, okay? And if Malcolm Merlyn has proven anything, it's that when it comes to the League of Assassins, locks are more like suggestions."
Oliver: "I can handle Talia al Ghul and whatever acolytes she's fighting with. Where I need you is down here with me, so that both of us can try to stop Chase."
Felicity: "Is this - this might sound a little self-serving, but is tech the only thing behind me staying down here?"
Oliver: "Honestly?"
Felicity: "Yeah."
Oliver: "Of course not. Okay. The thing that's clear, though, to me right now is that I... (Sighs) I let my guard down. I shouldn't have."
Felicity: "No one could've seen this coming, Oliver. No one."
Oliver: "I saw it coming. I knew something was wrong. I knew it. Here. And I ignored it. And then I second-guessed myself. And now everyone that I love is in danger, including maybe... my son."
Felicity: "I couldn't find him. There's no way they're going to. Not Chase, not Talia al Ghul. William's going to be fine."
Oliver: "I appreciate that, but you can't know that. You - you can't. William is the purest part of me. Now he's in danger, maybe, because of something the worst part of me set in motion."
(Diggle enters.)
Oliver: "How'd it go?"
Diggle: "Thea and Quentin aren't happy about it, but they're secure."
(Computer makes sound.)
Felicity: "Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no."
Oliver: "What's going on?"
Felicity: "I had A.R.G.U.S. triple-check on Black Siren. She's not in her cell."
Diggle: "It's not a coincidence."
Felicity: "Quentin doesn't know about her."
Oliver: "That's why Chase will send her right there. We need to get the safe house on the phone now!"

522 (Missing) – Quentin comes face to face with Earth-2 Laurel Lance AKA Black Siren, who’s wearing street clothes:
Quentin (pointing gun): “Stop right there! Stop. Turn around slowly. Turn –“
E2 Laurel: “Hi, Daddy.”
Quentin (stunned): “No, it can't be.”
E2 Laurel: “It can be. Daddy, it can. Don't worry. I'll explain everything.”
Thea (entering, points gun at E2 Laurel): “Don't take your gun off her, Quentin.”
Quentin: “Thea? Thea?”
Thea: “It's not what it seems. Did Ollie –“
(Thea and Quentin get darted by Evelyn, and they fall unconscious to the floor.)
E2 Laurel: “I'm so sorry, Daddy.”

522 (Missing) – Oliver tells Felicity and Diggle that they have to leave him and leave the state:
Oliver: "What do we know?"
Felicity: "You mean, besides this being the horror version of Groundhog Day. Like, the security camera footage is grainy, but it's good enough to see Black Siren giving her best Laurel impression."
Oliver: "We know there's a second attacker. Do we know who it was?"
Felicity: "Well, the A.R.G.U.S. agent who gave Black Siren her 'get-out-of-jail-free' card said that he was blackmailed by a woman wearing black, so it could be Talia."
Diggle (entering): "It was Evelyn. Agent Kezinski got a positive ID before he got tranqued."
Felicity: "So this kidnappings are what? Payback?"
Oliver: "Before Chase tortured me, I told him that the team was my strength. He's trying to take it away."
Diggle: "So his ladyfriends can come after you instead of him? That doesn't sound very satisfying."
Oliver: "Chase doesn't think I can game out what he's planning, but it's obvious."
Felicity: "Obvious to a murdering psychopath - and present company excluded."
Oliver: "He's trying to leverage our friends to make me set him free."
Felicity: "He's crazy... which would be consistent for Chase."
Oliver: "You two have to leave the city."
Diggle: "What?"
Oliver: "You got to leave the city. You got to leave the state. And you can't tell me where you're going."
Diggle: "Oliver, we're not leaving. We're not going anywhere. We're not abandoning you."
Oliver: "I understand that you're not abandoning me. You're doing what I'm asking you to do, because - (Pauses) Chase knows how I think. He knows that, if he puts the two of you in danger - and he's going to try to - that my instinct will be to pull you close."
Diggle: "So do something that he's not expecting. Split up."
Felicity: "No, that's - what about you?"
Oliver: "If I don't have to worry about the two of you, then I can put my focus toward finding the others."
Diggle: "You get the son of a bitch, Oliver."
Oliver: "I will."

522 (Missing) - Oliver attacks an imprisoned Adrian Chase:
Oliver: “Let me help you understand. I am not going to kill you. I am never going to give you the satisfaction of being the man that you think I am. You're never getting out of here. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not ever. Do you understand?”
Chase: “No, I don't, but only because you're wrong. I told you, Oliver, everyone in your orbit suffers as the price for your sins. And the only way to keep them from paying that price is to let me go.”
Oliver: “I'm gonna find another way.”
Chase: “Find it quick. They're transferring me to Idaho tonight. Ahh. And once that happens, this offer's off the table. I don't want to see that happen, Oliver. Like I told you, I think that you're one loss away from getting destroyed. Who would it be, I wonder? Thea… or Felicity? Maybe someone else.”

522 (Missing) – While tied up in the van, Thea explains to Quentin that Black Siren is not his daughter:
Quentin: “I mean, look, I don't understand, all right, but that was Laurel.”
Thea: “No, Quentin, it wasn't. It looks like her, and it sounds like her –“
Quentin: “Look, that was my baby girl, all right? She's back, just like with Sara.”
Thea: “Listen, there - it is hard to explain, but there are these other Earths, okay? Parallel universes.”
Quentin: “Now you're talking crazy. Listen to yourself.”
Thea: “I - I know. I know how crazy it sounds - trust me - but it is real. It's real. Just as real as metahumans and aliens.”
Quentin (sighing): “Then that wasn't Laurel.”
Thea: “It was a Laurel. It was – it’s just not the one that we knew. Okay, but, look, she's very convincing. And I need you to remember that, because that is exactly why Chase has brought her here.”
(Van door opens, and Evelyn and Black Siren step up.)
Evelyn: “Let's go.”
Thea: “Where are we going?”
Black Siren: “That's a surprise.”

522 (Missing) – Felicity and Diggle are driving out of Star City, when they are ambushed on the road by Talia and her minions:
Diggle: "Felicity, I already have major anxiety. You going silent on me is not helping."
Felicity: "You know, my mom's really big into intuition. Like, stars, seances, horoscopes, ouija boards even. I always thought it was either stupid or ridiculous. I never really took it seriously."
Diggle: "Until now, right?"
Felicity: "Yeah. I have this really bad feeling. Right in the pit of my stomach."
Diggle: "What's it telling you?"
Felicity: "We never should've left Oliver alone."
Diggle: "I agree with you, Felicity. Leaving Oliver seems wrong. But maybe that's why it was the right thing to do."
Felicity: "You do realize how backwards that sounds, right?"
Diggle: "I do realize that. But this is Chase we're dealing with, remember?"
Felicity: "Yeah, I know, but what if we overthought it and Oliver's vulnerable?"
Felicity: "What's that? (Sees masked woman standing in road) Angry woman with two swords. You getting major Isabel Rochev flashbacks right now?"
Diggle: "Yeah."
Felicity: "Remember how we handled that, right?"
Diggle: "Yeah."
(Diggle accelerates the van to run down the woman, but she sidesteps and slashes the side of the van with her sword. The van crashes into a truck and flips over. Diggle and Felicity crawl out, coughing.)
Diggle: "We got to get out of here."
Felicity: "That worked better in Russia. Dig!"
(They see several masked goons stand on the road before them. Diggle goes to pull out his gun, but masked woman puts her swords up to his body.)
Felicity: "Told you I had a bad feeling."

522 (Missing) – Oliver and Malcolm go to the crash site from where Felicity and Diggle were kidnapped:
Oliver: "John! Felicity!"
Malcolm: "They're gone, Oliver."
Oliver: "Dammit!"
Malcolm: "They were taken alive. Focus. I would've thought you would've tagged your - your pets by now."
Oliver: "They are my friends, Malcolm. And Curtis did put tracking nanites in Felicity, but they were rendered useless when Chase set off an EMP."
Malcolm: "Well, I'll give him this much. He's 50 moves ahead. The question is, to what end?"
Oliver: "He wants to leverage me into breaking him out of prison."
Malcolm: "My daughter, your sister, isn't sufficient leverage?"
Oliver: "You've blackmailed people, Malcolm. How often have you kept up your end of the bargain? And quite frankly, I am surprised that someone like you is willing to give in to a man like Chase."
Malcolm: "I will give in to someone if it gets Thea back! The fact that she hates me doesn't make her any less my daughter. Something you learned last year. Friends are one thing, but family is family. And your child? You would do anything, absolutely anything, to keep them safe."
Oliver: "A little while ago, I worried to John that the personal connections that I had were making me vulnerable. Because as long as there are people in my life that I care for, I have to be something else to protect them. That's something that I can't leave in the past."
Malcolm: "I admire you, Oliver. It takes a special kind of idiot to actually get dumber with time."
Oliver: "I am not in the mood, Malcolm."
Malcolm: "Human connections are what keep us human. And it's sad that it's a sociopath who's going to have to point this out to you. You can't live on an island. You've already tried. But you are always going to have people in your life, Oliver. And they will always need you. Better or worse, baggage and all. And if you can't accept that, well, then your past is going to stay your anchor."

522 (Missing) – E2 Laurel (now wearing her Black Siren suit) explains to Quentin why she’s helping Adrian Chase:
Quentin: “I love what you've done with the place. You got shipping containers as nice as this on Earth-2?”
Black Siren: “Everything's exactly the same as it is here, Dad.”
Quentin: “Don't call me that. You're Laurel, but you're not my Laurel.”
Black Siren: “Is that too tight?”
Quentin: “You care?”
Black Siren: “You think this isn't hard for me?”
Quentin: “Doesn't much look like it.”
Black Siren: “I owe my freedom to Adrian Chase. In exchange, I give him my help… and his assurance that you won't get hurt.”
Quentin: “Chase's assurance! My Laurel wouldn't be that stupid.”
Black Siren: “I know you loved her. And I know you lost her. And I know how it makes you feel seeing me.”
Quentin: “You've got no idea.”

522 (Missing) – With Oliver’s help, Adrian Chase escapes prison:
Oliver: “Where is my son?!”
Chase: “No, no. That wasn't the deal, Oliver. That wasn't the deal. I said, you let me go and I'd keep your loved ones safe, but I'm not gone yet.”
Oliver: “Why did you involve William? That's my boy. He's an innocent.”
Chase: “So was my wife, man, but you involved her. I already told you, Oliver. Everyone that you care about suffers. Everyone. I'll see you on the boat.”

522 (Missing) – Oliver is almost lost in the Arrow Bunker without Felicity:
Oliver: "I'm trying to track his plane, but it's not easy without Felicity."
Malcolm: "Back before the Undertaking, some of my associates, especially those who were on the wrong end of your bow, thought that the Hood had computer skills."
Oliver: "I had good hardware and a specific purpose. Chase turned off the transponder on the plane. Luckily, Felicity has access to a keyhole satellite that can track the heat signature of any aircraft in the world."
Malcolm: "Impressive."

522 (Missing) – In a flashback scene, an imprisoned Oliver is contemplating shooting himself in the head:
(Oliver is in a cell and he’s holding a pistol.)
Female Voice: "Don't. Please. Don't."
Oliver: "I'm sorry, but I have to. It's better for everyone.”
(Camera pans out and we see that it’s Laurel who’s speaking to him. He’s clearly hallucinating.) 
Oliver: “It's the only way to make sure that I don't infect everyone that I love."
HallucinationLaurel: “But we love you in return for it, Ollie. And we need you at home. Please come home to me, Ollie. To Thea… and your mother. Please. We need you. If you don't, then your father and my sister would have died for nothing.”
(Oliver looks over and Laurel is gone. He shoots his pistol at the cell door, and the door swings open.)

522 (Missing) – Felicity finally meets Adrian Chase in person on Lian Yu:
(Felicity, Diggle, Thea, Quentin, and Curtis are handcuffed and lined up in a row.)
Curtis: "Diggle! Felicity!"
Felicity: "I'm okay. You okay?"
Quentin: "We're fine. A little north of pissed off, though."
Diggle: "Rene. Dinah. Where are they?"
Thea: "Not with us."
(Chase approaches with Black Siren, Evelyn and some more masked goons.)
Chase: "Relax. Enjoy the weather. (Chuckles) Ms. Smoak."
Curtis: "Anybody ever tell you how much you suck at life?"
Chase: "No. Care to be the first?"
Thea: "Why are we here?"
Chase: "So you recognized this place? That's good."
Thea: "Oliver's going to come for us!"
Chase: "Yeah, I'm counting on it, sis." (Walks away)
Diggle: "Seems Chase is using us as bait. He wants to draw Oliver out."
Quentin: "Odds aren't exactly in his favor."
Felicity: "He faced worse odds before."
Curtis: "Yeah. With the help of you and John. Roy, Laurel, Thea. The rest of us."
Diggle: "Curtis is right. Oliver can't do this alone."

Edited by tv echo