Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Cody had good reason not to mention his daughter.  He didn't want her brought into any conversations.  And she would have!  They would have had all kinds of things to say about what a terrible father he must be.  You know it. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I totally agree and I was a fan of his.  Damn.   He will never go against Paul.  

I have forgotten your theory.  Refresh my memory, please. 

Erm, my "theory" is that Raven was one of Paul's groupies. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

God, and you just know Paul will bring this info to his minions and start a whole "Well, his daughter must be embarrassed to watch his behaviour this season. She must be so disappointed. How can he act like this while his daughter's watching" mantra repeated over and over this week, which is the exact reason why Cody only told Jess and then Kevin. He didn't want any of this to happen, and now it is...behind his back, no less.

Of course he will.  He is already dissing him.  Paul- if I had a daughter that is all I would want to talk about!  See?  This is why he didn't tell anyone you fuck head.  

• Love 3

Paul is questioning why Cody wouldn't say he has a kid.  He says if he had a kid that's all he would talk about.

Kevin:  "Maybe he's just not a good father.  Anyone can have a kid."

And this is exactly why Cody probably kept it to himself.

• Love 20

Kevin and Paul criticizing Cody for being a terrible example for his daughter!!  Oh my god.  Shame on both of you.  Kevin, you are dead to me.  And I have been sticking up for you!  

• Love 16

Paul is predictably trashing Cody because how could he and Jessica be having sex with Cody acknowledging to Kevin that his daughter was watching.  She's 5 years old.  I highly doubt the kid's mom is giving her free reign to watch the live feeds, especially late at night.

• Love 9

My heart might be breaking a little bit for Cody and his daughter as he might have no idea until finale night about all of this. I 100% support his decision to not bring his kid into the game. It's one of the better moves a houseguest has made. 

Oh, go fuck yourself, Kevin. Cody trusted you and you just stabbed him in the back. Kevin just loves stabbing people in the back. Ramses was the first, and now it's Cody. 

I hope we see Kevin drop heavily in polls today. I am very, very heated over this because we ALL know exactly what Paul will do and what others will say. It'll mostly be Paul, Alex, Josh, and Raven, with others encouraging this behaviour. It's gross and wrong and.... 

Someone calm me down before I explode. 

I can't calm you down...........I am exploding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 7

My heart might be breaking a little bit for Cody and his daughter as he might have no idea until finale night about all of this. I 100% support his decision to not bring his kid into the game. It's one of the better moves a houseguest has made. 

Oh, go fuck yourself, Kevin. Cody trusted you and you just stabbed him in the back. Kevin just loves stabbing people in the back. Ramses was the first, and now it's Cody. 

I hope we see Kevin drop heavily in polls today. I am very, very heated over this because we ALL know exactly what Paul will do and what others will say. It'll mostly be Paul, Alex, Josh, and Raven, with others encouraging this behaviour. It's gross and wrong and.... 

Someone calm me down before I explode. 

Kevin is amusing, but he strikes me a pretty sketchy character, and I don't expect much stellar behavior from him.

I keep my expectations very low to avoid disappointment ;)

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul is predictably trashing Cody because how could he and Jessica be having sex with Cody acknowledging to Kevin that his daughter was watching.  She's 5 years old.  I highly doubt the kid's mom is giving her free reign to watch the live feeds, especially late at night.

This is all kinds of wrong, they use his military career, now his daughter! 

FU Kevin and you Paul! 

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 11

Elena is telling Christmas that she feels disposable.  She says she was going to volunteer to go on the block (no, she wasn't) but she knows that Alex wanted her up there because Alex told her she was going to ask her about going up as a pawn.

I wouldn't mind Mark winning, but Cody winning would be the biggest FUCK YOU TO PAUL!!! All of the spineless numb nuts will feel stupid as hell once they see all the bitchassness they possessed both individually and collectively.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

OH MY GOD. KEVIN, YOU'RE THE ONE IN THE HOUSE GROPING ON A YOUNGER WOMAN AS A MARRIED MAN AND TALKING ABOUT BONING HER IN JURY HOUSE. STOP THIS CONVERSATION RIGHT NOW. 

Cody for AFP. I've decided that Cody needs to get AFP for dealing with all these shitty people. Also, I totally condone Cody kicking Paul's ass on finale night. 

Absolutely AFP, Paul is in the lead right now on most poll.

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Elena is telling Christmas that she feels disposable.  She says she was going to volunteer to go on the block (no, she wasn't) but she knows that Alex wanted her up there because Alex told her she was going to ask her about going up as a pawn.

I never would have thoight Elena and Mark would be the only halfway tolerable people in the house but there it is. Both of them are sort of dim and boring but neither of them act like shits just to brag that they hurt someone.

• Love 10

Jessica is furious with Kevin, too.  She is going ballistic.  Well when she reads about this she will. 

It really is best if Cody goes this week.  It is going to get worse.  And when he goes the house will be buzzing with this new information.  It is a new piece of gossip to dissect and overwork.  Luckily she is only 5 and when she is old enough to google her dad it will be very old news and he hasn't done anything horrible.  She will be well aware of his personality by then.  

Now Josh is trashing Jason!  This group is impossible.  He is telling Paul that Jason and Mark were playing chess and whispering not moving the chess pieces.  

• Love 1

So much for Josh's promise to keep what he thinks about Jason and Mark working together to himself.  He already told Christmas.  Now he's telling Paul about his suspicions and why.  When he first told us (the camera) his observations, he said he had to keep it to himself because if he told Paul, Paul would tell Kevin, and then Kevin would tell Jason.  Now Paul has asked Josh to see if Jason's available to send him in there.  Josh says that Paul can't say anything to Jason.  Paul says he should tell Alex about this.  Josh is so dumb.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Jessica is furious with Kevin, too.  She is going ballistic.  Well when she reads about this she will. 

It really is best if Cody goes this week.  It is going to get worse.  And when he goes the house will be buzzing with this new information.  It is a new piece of gossip to dissect and overwork.  Luckily she is only 5 and when she is old enough to google her dad it will be very old news and he hasn't done anything horrible.  She will be well aware of his personality by then.  

Now Josh is trashing Jason!  This group is impossible.  He is telling Paul that Jason and Mark were playing chess and whispering not moving the chess pieces.  

Yeah. I know they'll still potentially bash Cody once he's gone, but it'll die down faster when he's in jury, since they'll have new targets to worry about.

Now, I truly think that's better because the longer Cody's in the house, the more chances they'll bring up his daughter and that is something I don't want for him.

As much as I'll actually miss Cody, it's the best move for him and his family. 

Josh can go fuck himself. I'm over the Drama King here. Mr. Circus Clown can go bang his pots and pans right out the front door on Thursday.

• Love 12

Given the vicious way some HG's have talked about each others' kids in the past (cough, GM, cough) it's perfectly understandable that Cody only confided in a few people he trusted. He doesn't know that Kevin is really a two-faced shit. 

• Love 14

Yeah. I know they'll still potentially bash Cody once he's gone, but it'll die down faster when he's in jury, since they'll have new targets to worry about.

Now, I truly think that's better because the longer Cody's in the house, the more chances they'll bring up his daughter and that is something I don't want for him.

As much as I'll actually miss Cody, it's the best move for him and his family. 

Josh can go fuck himself. I'm over the Drama King here. Mr. Circus Clown can go bang his pots and pans right out the front door on Thursday.

Yes.  I meant to say this in my post.   New drama will take its place.  Now let's see who Paul tells.  My guess is Christmas.  He needs to make sure she is in tight and sharing a huge secret is the ticket to loyalty (in his mind). 

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

Yes.  I meant to say this in my post.   New drama will take its place.  Now let's see who Paul tells.  My guess is Christmas.  He needs to make sure she is in tight and sharing a huge secret is the ticket to loyalty (in his mind). 

I'm suffering through Paul/Josh cam to see if Paul mentions it to Josh.

• Love 1

Jason's recent convo with Josh is biting him in the butt right now.  Jason told Alex that he didn't know what to do because he says on day 1 (or one of the first few days in the house) Mark, Josh, and Jason made some alliance.  He told her he didn't know how to handle it because Mark keeps saying stuff to him like, "Are we still good?".  Alex told him whatever deal might have been made at that time was clearly over because of Mark and Josh's relationship.  Jason, being an idiot, brought this Mark, Josh, Jason thing up with Josh today (I think it was this morning) and asked Josh what his thoughts were.  Now Josh is telling Paul about this and says he doesn't know what Jason is talking about and thinks that Jason thought Josh was there when it might have been someone else.  Paul says he trusts Alex more than Jason.  He keeps pushing Josh to tell Alex about this Mark/Jason stuff.

• Love 3

Cody and Jess are 1 and 2 on Jokers poll.  Love it!!

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm suffering through Paul/Josh cam to see if Paul mentions it to Josh.

Thank you!  LOL

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, Kevin can go anytime now. That's just wrong of him to do so. Cody asked him not to say anything. You just don't spill personal information about someone else like that. That's honestly crossing a fairly big line for me.

I'm waiting for the DR. It's possible it's a misguided attempt to drum up sympathy for Cody. It's also remotely possible that was on Cody's mind when he talked to Kevin -- that it would spread.

1 minute ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I'm waiting for the DR. It's possible it's a misguided attempt to drum up sympathy for Cody. It's also remotely possible that was on Cody's mind when he talked to Kevin -- that it would spread.

I don;t think so.   He has been lonely and saw Kevin as one who he trusted to share this, being a dad himself.  He does not want his daughter brought into this!   AND he is not one who wants sympathy.  Very much the opposite!  He is going to be bull shit. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I honestly don't care right now what Kevin's reasons are. Right now, I'm too heated to calm down about it and think rationally, but Kevin KNOWS what kind of game Paul plays. He should know better. He has morals; he was asked to not say anything to anybody out of respect. It's not even a game-related secret. It's a personal secret and Kevin crossed the line big time. There was zero reason for Kevin to say anything. Cody's still going; this isn't going to get anyone to keep him around. So he just gave Paul and his sheep leverage to use against Cody in their bash sessions for the rest of the week.

Cody was probably lonely and thought he could trust Kevin. He doesn't have Jessica around to talk to, so he thought Kevin was trustworthy. 

• Love 12

I have to calm down.  This is just a silly game on television.  A whiskey will help, just poured a shot and I am on BB time.  They are driving me to day drink.  

• Love 7

Paul doesn't want Alex to tell Josh that Paul came up there.  Alex wants to see if Josh will come to her himself with this stuff (even though it's stuff she already knew).

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Paul doesn't want Alex to tell Josh that Paul came up there.  Alex wants to see if Josh will come to her himself with this stuff (even though it's stuff she already knew).

Hold my earrings, I am on my way.  

DAMNIT! Paul was starting to talk about Kevin possibly trying to save Cody and I'm afraid that he was about to tell Alex about Cody's daughter before Kitty Cam came on, signaling veto time. 

Oh I bet he was.  We will hear more about this after this looooooooooong comp.  Of course Paul will tell everyone and make it look like he is sharing this with just them. Watch!  

Cody for AFP for me even though he is one of the worst players because he doesn't play! .  LOL!  Don't care.   He deserves a huge public hug for this betrayal.  Kevin you ass.  

• Love 6

I am hoping for a Mark win, and then a Mark realization that letting Elena go is much better for his game than losing Cody.

Win veto, Mark! And then do not use it!

• Love 4

Remember when Raven claimed that Cody rejected her because she can't have kids? Imagine what she'll say when she finds out about Cody's kid.

She'll absolutely make this all about her.

I may now hate plenty of others over her, but I am not looking forward to her making this situation about herself.

• Love 6

The camera and sound crew are probably as furious as we are.   There was an interview with a camera operator several years ago that said they all get attached to these people and go through what the feed watchers experience.  They have their favorites and those who are not.  

• Love 3

Yeah, a Mark win would be great for him & the show. Then he can keep the nominations the same. Vote out anyone out for the drama. Also, watching Jessica on YouTube answering questions via Snapchat. Interesting. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I have to calm down.  This is just a silly game on television.  A whiskey will help, just poured a shot and I am on BB time.  They are driving me to day drink.  

Except it's really not in contexts like this, which is why outrage is a commendable response. BB15 and the literal assaults perpetrated on Jen in BB8 were evidence of that. 

What's really frightening: the possibility of Paul and Co exploiting Paisley to provoke a physically violent reaction and/or psychoemotional disintegration from Cody is demonstrably not that far-fetched.

These people are that morally debased. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 9
24 minutes ago, wings707 said:

This is a silly game show but I do have strong feelings about the way this cast has behaved and how their behavior has been handled by production. Letting a 12-year addict stay in the house heavily medicated on pain pills was a terrible idea. Allowing this constant bullying and harassment of Jody and now Mark -- not cool. And the HG's bringing in Cody's kid -- these HG's should feel like shit after the show. There's a certain time when behavior can no longer be explained by "oh it's a stressful environment." 

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 12
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Remember when Raven claimed that Cody rejected her because she can't have kids? Imagine what she'll say when she finds out about Cody's kid.

She'll absolutely make this all about her.

I may now hate plenty of others over her, but I am not looking forward to her making this situation about herself.

You know she will.  We are about to hear about her frozen eggs and heartache.  She may even become weak and have to lie down wherever the largest group is gathered.  

1 minute ago, lunastartron said:

Except it's really not in contexts like this, which is why outrage is a commendable response. BB15 and the literal assaults perpetrated on Jen were evidence of that. 

What's really frightening: the possibility of Paul and Co exploiting Paisley to provoke a physically violent reaction and/or psychoemotional disintegration from Cody is demonstrably not that far-fetched.

These people are that morally debased. 

Jesus, yes you make a point here.  What a mess. 

Cody will find out if he is not gone on Thursday.  Well, he could find out before then if he moved around the house more.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

This is a silly game show but I do have strong feelings about the way this cast has behaved and how their behavior has been handled by production. Letting a 12-year addict stay in the house heavily medicated on pain pills was a terrible idea. Allowing this constant bullying and harassment of Jody and now Mark -- not cool. And the HG's bringing in Cody's kid -- these HG's should feel like shit after the show. There's a certain time when behavior can no longer be explained by "oh it's a stressful environment." 

Is it too much to hope for production to bring in Paul and tell him to keep the daughter information to himself and how bad it'll look if he uses this information to bash on Cody?

Probably. 

Again, the worst part is that this isn't a game-related incident. It has nothing to do with the game. This is personal, and it needs to stay out of the house. Cody shouldn't have told Kevin, but it's on Kevin for not keeping it to himself out of respect for not just Cody, but Cody's daughter (and the mother).

• Love 4

It is possible that DR will step in to stop anyone talking about Cody's daughter.  He must have told them he did not plan on telling anyone for fear of getting his daughter or mother involved.  

@Lady Calypso. we had the same thought at the same time.  They may bring in both Kevin and Paul and ask this not be circulated.  That could have been the reason for the kitties, earlier than they planned to allow time to talk to them.  They came on at just the moment Paul was about to spill to Alex or so it appeared. 

If we don't hear another word about Cody's daughter we will know the DR stopped it.  

Just now, Maggie Mae said:

Who is on the block? I've totally lost track after all this craziness.

Jason, Elena and Matt