Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Cody:  "How am I a villain?"

Jessica: "I don't want to fucking go through this shit again, God damn it!"

And now Josh is going off on Mark. 

Before Jessica told Cody she needed to be alone she asked him if this was how it was going to be in the real world with Cody being a hot head. 

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

Could Jessica be trying to get Paul to push to use the veto on her and vote Cody out by not using the hex.  Nah, she is not that crafty. 

Josh is an intolerable dim wit. 

• Love 2

Wait.what

Cody got in Pauls face, Jess freaked out on Cody...they broke up...Josh was blowing up on Mark, got the pits and pans..Mark jumped on Josh and grabbed the pans...and we went to fish...allll in 5 minutes lololol

• Love 5
(edited)

Mark is mad that Elena didn't say anything when Josh brought her name up in that whole confrontation.  Cody somehow feels he saved Jess's game.  I'm not sure how exactly.

Edited by zorak
Just now, zorak said:

Now Cody is questioning his relationship with Jess post BB.  He says her default is to blame him.

He's really butthurt. At one point he said he's going to disappear after the show.

• Love 2

Unless some shit happened after the feeds cut, you're not kicking Mark out for that. Josh was banging pots in his face, Mark got up grabbed the pan and made like he was going to hit Josh with a pot. Then they cut the feeds. It is very unlikely he actually hit him. 

Cody and Jessica somehow still believed that they were in good with the rest of the house and are mad now. I can't even fathom where they are coming from on this.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I truly can not stand the sound of Paul's voice.

I feel the opposite at the moment.  He is smart and doing well talking to Jess.  He is telling her the truth.  

Alex, Mark and Josh have the voices cannot stand, oh and Raven.  

Josh is not on the feeds and probably in the DR.  

• Love 1

Cody was dying laughing a few minutes ago because Mark made a comment about how he was fucking shivering in a tutu.  Now he's wearing sweats.  Josh has just been called to the DR.

Just now, Callaphera said:

Y'all. I mean, the tutu makes it fucking art.

giphy.gif

Yeah, there you have it. You're not kicking someone out for that. I mean, if they wanted to, I'd be all for it, but I don't think that's enough to rise to their nebulous standards of what it takes to kick someone out of the house.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, no. Paul is a little shit and he talks just to hear himself.

I am not going to debate you on this because I recognize I was having a moment.  They don;t come often.  lol

Jessica should hope to win veto and pull herself off the block. Leave Cody up and let him get voted out again. Then she can save herself with the Hex next week if she doesn't win HOH. Fuck that guy, he's not worth it.

• Love 19

Kevin is the man for stepping in between those big oafs. That takes some guts.

Just now, Michichick said:

Jessica should hope to win veto and pull herself off the block. Leave Cody up and let him get voted out again. Then she can save herself with the Hex next week if she doesn't win HOH. Fuck that guy, he's not worth it.

I think even he might get that that makes more sense at this point. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

I totally agree and she just may.