Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Elena is in serious trouble if Cody or Jess wins the Temptation comp. I think if she's on the block and Jody are safe she's going home. That would be brutal.

Sounds like Mark will likely play.  He's currently on the fence, talking to Paul about it.  Paul says he doesn't care either way.  Mark says he might as well try it.

Mark to Paul "I trust you"

Paul to Mark "I know you do, but if you play and lose and end up there, I can't help you"

(edited)
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Sounds like Mark will likely play.  He's currently on the fence, talking to Paul about it.  Paul says he doesn't care either way.  Mark says he might as well try it.

Mark wanted Paul to say, don't play it, you're safe.  Paul did not get that and did not see the big red flag hanging in front of his face.  He is not very bright.

Edited by wings707
Just now, gunderda said:

Ha! Okay, let's update my dream scenario (SCENARIOS!):

Jessica but not Cody plays. Jessica wins and is safe. Mark loses and is third nom. Paul nominates Cody and Elena. Cody wins Veto/Jessica gets pulled for Veto and not replaced by Christmas and wins Veto. Paul nominates Raven (because you're totally safe!) as a pawn.

Mark, Elena, and Raven on the block. Hex not used. Callaphera opening a new box of wine. Sounds like a dream week to me!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Mark, Elena, and Raven on the block. Hex not used. Callaphera opening a new box of wine. Sounds like a dream week to me!

That would be interesting. Probably 50/50 who goes between Mark/Elena. 

Just now, Cutty said:

That would be interesting. Probably 50/50 who goes between Mark/Elena. 

I dunno. I could see Kevin starting a quiet, underground "boot Raven"movement, especially if she's the totally safe, not gonna go home at all pawn if Veto is used in that situation.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

What were they talking about? I was watching Matt get his orders from his master.

Cody wants Jess to tell Paul about the temptation and what it does. It's actually not a bad idea. If Paul knows what the temptation is, and if Jessica threatens to use it this week if he puts up them or Marlena, he'll have to choose whether he wants nobody to go home this week, or one of his minions. He'd probably just put up Jody or Marlena anyway, but he's going to find out on Thursday, regardless. This could save them going into next week. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I dunno. I could see Kevin starting a quiet, underground "boot Raven"movement, especially if she's the totally safe, not gonna go home at all pawn if Veto is used in that situation.

Paul controls the votes, and until I see otherwise he controls Kevin. He would push for Mark.

• Love 1

I think if Jess tells Paul exactly what it is then Jess/Cody are for sure nommed, but they're for sure nommed anyway.  I'd rather she didn't tell him for my own entertainment, but it doesn't matter either way really for Jess/Cody.

Cody just wants her to do it because he doesn't want to be nommed. I can't believe he's dumb enough to believe Paul won't nom him. 

• Love 2

Sounds like Jessica thinks paul will be able to play in HOH next week if she uses her hex

Jessica thinks it rewinds the week (thinks or knows....?)

Jessica "I think I've been right about most things, and I'm going to trust my gut"  "I'm not gambling your game, i'm just trying to keep the upper hand on someone right now"

Go Jessica!

• Love 3

She keeps telling Cody that Paul can't know it's a rewind week.  She wants to keep the upper hand. 

Cody: "I trust you."

Jessica:  "Really? It doesn't sound like it."

• Love 7
Just now, Michichick said:

That makes me think Jessica knows for sure it works as a rewind and Paul gets to play again. And she thinks it would be the same HOH comp again, with the tattoo question.

Me too, she's talking like she knows for sure.  Not that it's a possibility.  BUT she is a BB fan so maybe she's thinking back to previous seasons?

Jessica thinks Paul will go after someone else.  She doesn't think Paul will put Cody on the block. 

She said last night that she thinks Paul will nom Josh because he doesn't wanna live with him in jury, as if Paul gives two shits about the jury house.

Jessica said she does not like gambling and this game is one big gamble one after another and its stressing her out.

She doesn't want cody to compete. 

Just now, wings707 said:

Jessica keeps calling her hex a rewind.  That is not it.  

But she's getting the word "rewind" from somewhere..... I don't think she thought that up in her own head.

Just now, gunderda said:

But she's getting the word "rewind" from somewhere..... I don't think she thought that up in her own head.

I think she's just thinking about BB16's rewind after the canceled eviction. But this isn't necessarily the same thing.

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

She said last night that she thinks Paul will nom Josh because he doesn't wanna live with him in jury, as if Paul gives two shits about the jury house.

Yeah, Paul doesn't give a shit about jury because he doesn't plan to be there.

• Love 3

Jess is afraid that if  it is a rewind, it will also be the same competition that Paul just won. If she tells him in advance, he will have a whole week to study the tattoos again and mess other people up.

This has all finally hit Jess. Her intuition is failing !!

Jessica said she does not like gambling and this game is one big gamble one after another and its stressing her out.

She doesn't want cody to compete. 

I don;t think she did.  She remembers that word from previous seasons.  She was told her power and that was it.  

Jessica is so confused about who Paul is targeting, I could easily foresee her being stupid enough not to use the Hex even if she's on the block on Thursday. She will get snowed by some "we are totally voting out someone else" bullshit again.

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

Jessica doesn't think Paul is coming after them.  She just wants to relax for once and let someone else be the target. 

Eh. Well, she'll figure it out come nomination time. At this point, I've lost hope for Jody to play smart. They started off ok, but they've just gone downhill. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Elena telling Paul she was leaning towards not competing. He said, "Uh, I don't think it matters." She asked if Josh was competing and Paul said no.

Elena told Jessica she might decide in the moment. Jessica told her to ask Paul about it. Now Jessica is going to ask Paul what's going on with noms.

Edited by peachmangosteen

I don't get it. It's like Jessica has these moments of game brilliance and then the next second, the dumbest shit ever spews out of her mouth. She reminds me of my cat: learns how to open a closed door, and five minutes later, can't figure out how to let himself out of the bathroom cabinet he just spent four minutes getting into. 

• Love 15
Just now, Michichick said:

Jessica is so confused about who Paul is targeting, I could easily foresee her being stupid enough not to use the Hex even if she's on the block on Thursday. She will get snowed by some "we are totally voting out someone else" bullshit again.

It sounded like she thinks Alex could end up going home if Alex ends up on the block.  She was saying something about how Matt seems to want Alex out (not sure where she got that idea) and that if Alex loses the comp, Paul will not have to put up a pawn.  For some reason she thinks Alex and Jason are in Paul's sights to go home.

(edited)

I think Elena just said something about if Christmas says she's going to compete and then the comp comes and she can't then she's automatically last place. But she's brushing her teeth and mumbling so maybe I misunderstood.

Elena told Mark that it'd be nice to make jury for the money, but then she'd have to spent the rest of the summer with these people and she doesn't know if it's worth it. She's such a disappointment.

Edited by peachmangosteen
2 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Why does everyone care what Paul thinks?! Do what's best for YOU. If it ticks off the bridge troll all the better...

This week they care because he's HOH and nobody wants to piss off HOH before nominations.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

It sounded like she thinks Alex could end up going home if Alex ends up on the block.  She was saying something about how Matt seems to want Alex out (not sure where she got that idea) and that if Alex loses the comp, Paul will not have to put up a pawn.  For some reason she thinks Alex and Jason are in Paul's sights to go home.

I. Uh. I have no words.

4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Man oh man, she is dumb.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I. Uh. I have no words.

Wanna borrow some? I created a collection to use in moments like this.

Dumbass. Idiot. What the fuck are you even thinking? Are you allowed to cross the street without holding onto someone's hand? Are you for real? Fucking Einstein over here. 

If you need more, lemme know. I could riff on this for hours.

• Love 8