Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

LOL!  Jessica spoke with Elena and wanted to get things back as they were, Elena is now telling Mark this new plan.  He is dumbfounded!  Of course.  She did a 180 in an hour.  This is what Mark has wanted and she had actually begun to pull him away from Cody.   Too funny!  

• Love 2

Mark is just so confused with Elena because she seems to be contradicting herself or unable to explain her thought process clearly. He's like a walking emoji right now! I think Elena just wants the rest of the week to not be as rocky as it has been, until next week starts and a new HOH is crowned. All Mark wants to do is figure out what their gameplay is. He's still too loyal to Cody and wants to believe that he didn't screw all of them over, but Elena has reasons to doubt him and his loyalty to them.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Mark is just so confused with Elena because she seems to be contradicting herself or unable to explain her thought process clearly. He's like a walking emoji right now! I think Elena just wants the rest of the week to not be as rocky as it has been, until next week starts and a new HOH is crowned. All Mark wants to do is figure out what their gameplay is. He's still too loyal to Cody and wants to believe that he didn't screw all of them over, but Elena has reasons to doubt him and his loyalty to them.

This conversation is hysterical and it makes me love Mark even more than I do.  He is smart and very solid, not given to flights of emotion.  Elena, on the other hand,  wants to be liked by everyone.  Now Matt has joined the conversation.  

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He's like a walking emoji right now!

I think you mean mojo! ;)

6 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I think what I'm missing most with this new cast is that generally speaking, no one is particularly game smart. 

Agreed, and that's why it falls to Paul by default and he dominates or bamboozles every conversation.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

This conversation is hysterical and it makes me love Mark even more than I do.  He is smart and very solid, not given to flights of emotion.  Elena, on the other hand,  wants to be liked by show her boobs and talk about dick with everyone.  Now Matt has joined the conversation.  

FTFY

ETA: As someone pointed out on another site, we're going to be introducing the first member of the jury by the time the first live eviction rolls around if they keep dropping like this. Short season, y'all.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

He already put his daughter on TV in the premiere, so I doubt that's the reason.

Well... no way Cody could eliminate every single solitary mention of his daughter, for sure; she's (presumably) a significant part of his IRL world, and one of the prime motivators for Cody playing the game in the first place.  Cody does seem to be trying to minimize any in-show entanglements, though.  Even in his "Meet the HGs" montage Cody limited her exposure to a couple of seconds of a FaceTime/Skype view, when you know Production had to have been pushing doubleplushard for some "single dad and cute daughter playing together" footage.  And who else would he be expecting an HoH letter from, except maybe his parents?

As I'm typing this, though, I'm also wondering whether Cody's minimization of the personal family references might not also be for his benefit just as much as theirs.  Cody seems to be doing his level best to craft a Hardass Marine persona in the House, and he may be afraid crying over a letter in the HoH room - which could happen for ANY father receiving a "I miss you so very very much Daddy" letter from his little girl - wouldn't jibe with that image.

2 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

His initial nominees were Jillian & Megan, Megan left, so he nominated Alex. Alex won Veto and pulled herself off the block. He tried to backdoor Paul yesterday and nominated him, but Paul pulled out his Pendant of Protection, and came off the block. So then Christmas was put up. So 5 right now. 

If Christmas is out, and they make him out someone up, that would be 6. 

Any other first-week HoH - or any pre-Jury HoH, for that matter - ever manage to nominate 1/3 of the House in a single HoH tour?  That has to be some kind of record.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 5

If the big alliance manages to get back together it is Jessica who did this but Cody will take credit (in his mind).  At the least she can take credit for making Matt and Mark strong in their conviction to stick with Cody.  FOR NOW.   Long time to go.  

2 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Kevin is making me giggle how he's talking shit about Jessica's game play.  He can't take her anymore.  ?

Kevin and Jason both can't stand her, and I love it. And Elena doesn't seem to like, or at least trust, Cody anymore. Jessica/Cody haven't even realized that they're screwed. They only have Matt, Raven, and Elena right now because Cody's still HOH and there's a possibility of them gaining power on Thursday. But if Alex/Ramses/Kevin/Jason/Paul win HOH, they're going to have to kiss their alliance goodbye and separate themselves from Jessica and Cody.

20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

They only have Matt, Raven, and Elena right now because Cody's still HOH

Raven went up and whispered to Paul in the backyard yesterday "Don't trust Jessica" and Paul said he knew. But again that was yesterday. I don't know where Raven is at today.

1 minute ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Word on twitter is that Christmas's foot is broken and she is pulling out.  I'm guessing they cancel the eviction, but I'd love it if Cody has to nominate a sixth person.

Someone said that she asked if she can come back for next season so it sounds like she's pretty certain it's a break. 

By the end of week 3, I'm expecting to hear on the live show: "By a vote of 3-1, because that's all that's left, Jillian, you have won Big Brother!"

• Love 13

Damn, that blows.  Cody gets what he wants, the couples will probably all come back together, there's one less person going after Cody, and Jillian is still on  my feeds. That's a big old pile of Lose for me!

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Jason is getting on my nerves always saying Dominique's name.  I just don't like him as HG at all because he doesn't know what heck hes talking about most of the time. 

And he has a nervous habit of laughing loudly for too long over nothing all that witty.  

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Someone said that she asked if she can come back for next season so it sounds like she's pretty certain it's a break. 

By the end of week 3, I'm expecting to hear on the live show: "By a vote of 3-1, because that's all that's left, Jillian, you have won Big Brother!"

It will be Paul becuase his immunity will outlast everyone else.

• Love 4

I figured as much. Since Christmas has been a Crossfit trainer for years, I believed her when she said that she knew her foot was broken. I was just hoping for the best case scenario here. And damnit, Christmas was the only one who could tear apart the showmances. I mean, it's still only week one, so anything can happen. I'm just afraid for the worst here, and it's hard to find people that I like now. Christmas was easily my favourite.

Well, I guess by default, Cameron might make his way back into the house? With two houseguests down without even being able to compete for buyback, and assuming that Cameron is actually in sequester, I'm guessing they might just toss him back in sooner rather than later. They kind of have no choice. 

31 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Kevin and Jason both can't stand her, and I love it. And Elena doesn't seem to like, or at least trust, Cody anymore. Jessica/Cody haven't even realized that they're screwed. They only have Matt, Raven, and Elena right now because Cody's still HOH and there's a possibility of them gaining power on Thursday. But if Alex/Ramses/Kevin/Jason/Paul win HOH, they're going to have to kiss their alliance goodbye and separate themselves from Jessica and Cody.

Cody has Mark, too.  

That sucks. Christmas was growing on me and was on of the few who could hold an intelligent conversation. Plus her meltdown yesterday after the veto ceremony is the most I've been entertained this season.

• Love 1

I haven't dug into it myself but I've seen people saying that Cameron hasn't appeared on social media, the way most evicted HGs do when they're gone, so the assumption is that he's in sequesterville again.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Cody has Mark, too.  

Oh! I mean that Cody/Jessica only have Matt, Raven, and Elena with them because of Cody's power; otherwise, they're wavering on their trust toward him. Cody has Mark, regardless of what has happened right now. 

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh! I mean that Cody/Jessica only have Matt, Raven, and Elena with them because of Cody's power; otherwise, they're wavering on their trust toward him. Cody has Mark, regardless of what has happened right now. 

Got it. I wandered away and missed the divided loyalty angle.  

I don't see this as a stable configuration at this point.  Too much time until Thursday.  

Ohhh, Paul is smooth as he talks to Elena.  

• Love 1

So, feeds cut from Paul/Elena to Raven/Matt comforting Jessica, who had a fight with Cody.

YES! I love it! Be miserable, Jessica! Be freaking miserable and it's only week one! 

Listen; I don't have any sympathy for someone who says that she wishes that Alex had gotten injured instead of Christmas. No sympathy here. 

Switched back to Paul/Elena now. 

• Love 5

I have a hunch BB told Dom that she had to mingle, the bathroom mirror is not to be used as your youtube channel.  She has been outside for a long time now. 

• Love 2
Just now, wings707 said:

I have a hunch BB told Dom that she had to mingle, the bathroom mirror is not to be used as your youtube channel.  She has been outside for a long time now. 

Honestly, how many different ways are there to say "Be the best possible you that you can be!". She had to run out of material eventually.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, feeds cut from Paul/Elena to Raven/Matt comforting Jessica, who had a fight with Cody.

YES! I love it! Be miserable, Jessica! Be freaking miserable and it's only week one! 

Listen; I don't have any sympathy for someone who says that she wishes that Alex had gotten injured instead of Christmas. No sympathy here. 

Switched back to Paul/Elena now. 

Jessica has already burnt bridges she hadn't even built yet with me, so her tears are like the balm of Gilead unto my soul.

(Top THAT, Dominique!)    :>

• Love 7
Just now, wings707 said:

4 cameras on Jillian and Ramses,  WTF?

So, they cut away from Jessica, who was explaining that Cody's been upstairs in HOH after being in the DR for a while, and he's asking production to keep people away from HOH. Presumably, it's because they told him that he may have to nominate someone again, which at this point, feels like production fucking with him. That is quite cruel to have him nominate six people in one week. Or it's something about his family, which seems less likely because Jessica was starting to possibly dismiss that notion before the feeds cut.

Also, Paul/Elena I guess may be talking about stuff that production doesn't want to cut to? They keep cutting away and then going back to them.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Jessica has already burnt bridges she hadn't even built yet with me, so her tears are like the balm of Gilead unto my soul.

(Top THAT, Dominique!)    :>

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Alas, she cannot. 

• Love 3

Listening to Paul and Elena try to talk game while not quite going into specifics is hilarious. It's like they're tiptoeing through a mine field and for no reason whatsoever. Unless Jillian is nearby and they're worried about her curse extending to them.

"G Talk". Because no one can figure out that they mean Game Talk.

Anyone know what the "J Bomb" is that they're referring to? There's too many fucking Js in the house (speaking as a J myself).

• Love 2

Just catching up with all the posts. I wasn't offended by anything anyone said about GP, I understand it was all directed at Raven! As someone else said, it can be a complication of diabetes. Mine is idiopathic (no known cause). Mine is pretty mild and I manage it pretty well with meds only. I can still hold a job and I have not been hospitalized for it. The meds have some pretty bad mental side effects and not everyone can take them. And though my case is mild, it still sucks. I can't imagine how horrible it must be to have a more severe case. And I'm very confused by Raven. As someone else said, you have to have it pretty severely before they even give you the gastric pacemaker. And my understanding is they help a little but far from give you a "normal" life. I don't understand how she can even be on this show. There's no way she'll be able to eat slop and I don't know how she can do some of these comps. I was paying extra attention to her during last night's episode and I saw her eating a few times. She didn't appear to be having trouble. Good for her if she's in a good place with it, but if that's the case, she needs to dial back the drama. 

And more on topic, I'll be sad if Christmas has to leave too! This season does seem cursed!

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

Is Keith Kevin?

I'm sure.  I can see him being the runway most popular houseguest, not unlike Donny honestly.

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Run, Ramses! Don't sit next to Jillian or you'll be next!

Too late; Ramses is already Cursed.  Just waiting to see if/why Cody gets pulled from the game now, since he nominated FD*.

* FD = Final Destination = my new favorite nickname for Jillian - she kills every game which comes in contact with her. Alex better spend the rest of the season hiding in the Jack Shack.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 3
(edited)

Jessica and Raven went up to the HOH, and Cody is gone. They're sure he got something from one of the safe deposit boxes. 

Edited:  Wait, he went back to the DR.  But they're sure he got something because...stuff has been moved?  Not sure what Jessica's reasoning is here.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 1

So, Jessica went to talk to Raven and let her know that she thinks Cody got a key to a safety deposit box, or that he got information.

So they think Cody got something for sure, since apparently, he was "climbing on a table" and moved the HOH basket.

What kind of flipping power would he even get? He's already gotten two people out! What more could he want?!?!

• Love 1
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Jessica and Raven went up to the HOH, and Cody is gone. They're sure he got something from one of the safe deposit boxes. 

I'm curious to know how long they get to try until they get a "Stop that!" from production like Christmas and Jillian (or Alex, can't remember) did.

Just now, Callaphera said:

I'm curious to know how long they get to try until they get a "Stop that!" from production like Christmas and Jillian (or Alex, can't remember) did.

It's been about two minutes so far, and no "Stop that!" from production. Cody IS conveniently gone, and nowhere to be seen.

Oh, never mind. He's chilling in the kitchen.

(edited)
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's been about two minutes so far, and no "Stop that!" from production. Cody IS conveniently gone, and nowhere to be seen.

Oh, never mind. He's chilling in the kitchen.

Eating the HN pickles. 

Cody, you're HoH. You don't have to eat like a Have Not. Just stop.

ETA:

Jessica to Cody: "You like that? You're smiling." No, honey, he was cramming pickles in his mouth and it forced the corners of his mouth up. I don't think he knows how to smile.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
(edited)

Seems like odd timing for another twist with Cody right now when everyone is waiting for the word on Christmas and the vote this week.

[/Never mind]

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

Production huddle must have come up with a plan, perhaps using a future twist using the boxes to get back on track. 

Cody is back and saying nothing, natch

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Eating the HN pickles. 

Cody, you're HoH. You don't have to eat like a Have Not. Just stop.

In other words - STOP EATING THE HN'S FOOD!!!

Wasn't it last season they had a problem with one HG - who was not a HN - doing their best to scarf down all the HN's non-slop options...?

• Love 4
(edited)

Raven told her crew in the hottub yesterday, that she feels her body breaking down , and areas of her body are dying.  Her pacemaker has an expiration date, and she really feels her body changing.

Edited by Christi
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

In other words - STOP EATING THE HN'S FOOD!!!

Wasn't it last season they had a problem with one HG - who was not a HN - doing their best to scarf down all the HN's non-slop options...?

He even eats their slop! Like what the hell, man? No one wants to willingly eat slop. Another tick in the "not human" category.

• Love 1

Jesus Christ. Round 6 with Mark vs Elena on the Cody situation.

Why do I torture myself by listening to them rehash the exact same conversation?

Elena wants Paul to win HOH for "clarity". AKA, she believes that Paul has information about Cody and that he did more stuff that they're unaware of.

7 minutes ago, Christi said:

Raven told her crew in the hottub yesterday, that she feels her body breaking down , and areas of her body are dying.  Her pacemaker has an expiration date, and she really feels her body changing.

Oh, come on how; the slop isn't THAT bad.  And Raven isn't even ON slop - yet.  :>

• Love 1