LIVE CHAT: The Song in Your Heart

• Start Topic

(edited)

If a bird flew in my room and started chirping me awake I'd be pissed off

Charming's got a great singing voice!

Great song also!

Edited by Worsel
(edited)

Weaponized singing?  Really?  You start singing and automatically assume it's a good thing?

Edited by Mari

Seriously, why must they fight the final battle? Why does the Black Fairy even care?

and Disney really must cast Josh and Ginny to do the voices for whatever princess-type musical cartoon movie they do.

• Love 1

I thought the Black Fairy would, you know, make use of the fact that all the good guys thought she was vanquished.  So much for that!  Taunting is so much more important than surprise.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Shanna Marie said:

Disney really must cast Josh and Ginny to do the voices for whatever princess-type musical cartoon movie they do.

You need to Tweet this. Repeatedly and often.

• Love 3
Just now, Worsel said:

I don't know, I don't seen Granny as the type to sit around knitting - maybe practicing with her bow and arrow

She was knitting Emma's blanket during the war council scene in the Pilot. Maybe she's plotting while she knits and sings. She's probably a good multi-tasker. 

• Love 1

So, black fairy dust can do more than people into bugs?  Because that's all we've seen it do so far.

And, well, we still don't have a remotely sensible motive from the Black Fairy who somehow zapped herself to be one? 

Just now, Jul 68 said:

Did she just sing 'bitch'?

Yup.  About Snow.  Regina's good at projecting. 

Yay!  Live thread!  I just noticed...

Poor Lana, she can't sing, holy auto tune.

Josh was awesome and Ginny too.

Emma looks awful, why is she the only one not wearing makeup?  Even before she finds out about the BF she looks exhausted.

• Love 1

Hey, stress knitting is totally a thing (she says while sitting and knitting). Besides, it means you always have weapons.

So far, I like the Snow and Charming song best. It fits their characters and moves the plot forward. The Regina song was mostly a waste of time -- not telling us anything new, not revealing anything about the character.

Hee, they just ran an ad for a touring production of Into the Woods that's coming to town. The person who buys their ad time deserves a raise because this is perfect placement.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Mari said:

So, black fairy dust can do more than people into bugs?  Because that's all we've seen it do so far.

And, well, we still don't have a remotely sensible motive from the Black Fairy who somehow zapped herself to be one? 

Yup.  About Snow.  Regina's good at projecting. 

It's just shocking to see on Disney marquee show on a Disney network, especially before 10pm. Not that the word carries the gravitas it once did, but it's DISNEY. I've worked for Disney. It's shocking.

So Snow and Charming had already met Hook?  But somehow Snow doesn't recognize "Blacksmith Hook" a few (sort of ) years later?