Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Mmmmmomoa! He was married to Lisa Bonet at one time.  Can we get her on the show?  I never thought Aqua Man could ever bring the sexy.

On my way home I was listening to Ask Andy.  I caught the end of an interview with Kyle.  She was driving and Portis and her friend were in the back. 

Kyle says she had her finger in her mouth for 2 reasons.  She was embarrassed and felt bad for Lisa and she was losing it and trying not to laugh.  The cellophane noise in particular seemed to bring out her giggles.

Andy said he had a hard time not laughing.  He loves the bunny.  It's not in the Clubhouse, but on Tuesday night, he would let everyone know. I have no idea if this is a repeat or if it's new.  The Tuesday he is talking about may have already happened. 

Rinna texted Kyle, they're ok.

After the reunion was filmed, the right side of the screen went out together with their husbands.  No one from the left side was there. 

Kyle feels for PK and the internet thrashing he has gotten.  It was a joke that went bad.  He's not a pervert.  He's a really nice guy. She's glad he was invited to the reunion. 

31eed3d4337c36357b576469706c012c.jpg

I did NOT know he was married to Lisa Bonet.

I knew Kyle and Rinna were okay - Kyle had to at least give the impression of anger at Rinna on Kim's behalf at the reunion.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I knew Kyle and Rinna were okay - Kyle had to at least give the impression of anger at Rinna on Kim's behalf at the reunion.

He's still married to Lisa Bonet. She's 49 and looks fantastic. Lenny Kravitz and Jason Momoa. She's got that good good.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

He's still married to Lisa Bonet. She's 49 and looks fantastic. Lenny Kravitz and Jason Momoa. She's got that good good.

I knew about Lenny Kravitz but not Jason.

dosodog/hunterhunted: I only know Jason from Game of Thrones. Are you both fans of his other work or fans of the character Khal Drogo?

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I knew about Lenny Kravitz but not Jason.

dosodog/hunterhunted: I only know Jason from Game of Thrones. Are you both fans of his other work or fans of the character Khal Drogo?

Baywatch? No. Stargate: Atlantis? Yes. Conan the Barbarian? No. Game of Thrones? YES! 

Baywatch is Baywatch. It's not good and not even Meryl Streep or Anthony Hopkins was going to make it better. Conan the Barbarian is an incoherent mess. That was doomed from the start. Stargate : Atlantis is interesting because Jason's character was one of those silent tough guys. But as the show progressed, they really tried to have him stretch as an actor. He proved to be really good at being the straight man in comedy. Game of Thrones. He was far more subtle and nuanced than I'd ever thought him capable of being.

• Love 2

Oh yeah!  I first saw him in Stargate Atlantis.   There's a Netflix series called Frontier.  He fights the Hudson Bay Fur Co in that one. Conan the Barbarian -- totally eye candy movie and nothing more. 

Most if is stuff is supporting and B type movies.  I think Khal was really his first mainstream role.

Depending on how much screen time he gets, Aqua Man could lead to more things.

Which I am fine with.  Sam Elliot is not going to live forever unfortunately. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, AndySmith said:

The Mall of the Emirates is 220,000 square meters and has over 700 stores, an indoor ski slope, and a hotel...not even Kim Kardashian and her ass can close ALL of it down ;)

Given all the drama and social media chatter Rinna is bringing, I think Andy is probably thinking "Shit, why didn't I bring her on sooner?"

The Middle East loves their malls!  LOL.  MOE is my main mall but I sometimes hit up Dubai Mall too (although I get irritated with all the tourists at that mall).  They don't shut down anything here for anybody.  Even Sheikh Mo doesn't get stuff shut down for him which I love.  In Qatar, everything would shut down anytime the Sheikh or a family member would be out.  Sheikh Mo and his family are much more "of the people" which is awesome.

10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

A looooong time ago, in my teens I worked in a retail business owned by 2 men. Their older sister was married to the man who opened the West Edmonton Mall. The way you described the mall of the Emirates reminded me of the one in Canada as it had a rollercoaster.. Not sure how many square meters it is. I had never gone, but my former bosses used to talk about it all the time

As for Rinna, Bravo is happy with her. So is Andy as he loves the mess. When Andy wrote his first book, he talked about growing up and loved being a shit stirrer. When Bravo made him their Golden boy for the RH franchise - he was living the dream.

Oh, North American malls have nothing on Middle Eastern malls.  All of the malls have amusement parks inside.  That's just standard. MOE's ski slope is not only a ski slope but also a penguin area where you can meet the penguins and an area of about 13 different sledding/snow adventures. Plus, the amusement park, 700 stores, around 40 restaurants...  Dubai especially loves decadence and sheer over the top things. 

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Still married.  

8 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Cheeseburger 

Coke Coke Coke

No, this week Pepsi

(The old Saturday night skit with John Belushi. When I was reading earlier up thread about the Coke this came to mind)

No Coke for You! Pepsi! (sadly, John should have taken that advise :(

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

No Coke for You! Pepsi! (sadly, John should have taken that advise :(

Sadly you are right. 

Lets hope that Dorit et al aren't doing cocaine. At least more than recreationally. Too many deaths in Hollywood attributed to drug abuse and overdoses. 

Thx for getting JB's correct reply to the Coke/Pepsi skit. That was a classic! 

9 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Sadly you are right. 

Lets hope that Dorit et al aren't doing cocaine. At least more than recreationally. Too many deaths in Hollywood attributed to drug abuse and overdoses. 

Thx for getting JB's correct reply to the Coke/Pepsi skit. That was a classic! 

John was the best! 

• Love 3

My favorite was when he did the Samauri swordsman and he accidentally nicked himself in the forehead. They slapped a bandaid on it. To prevent this from drawing too much attention the whole cast in solidarity put forehead bandaids on!! 

Id like to see the HWs view something funny and listen to them snark about something other than themselves. 

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

My favorite was when he did the Samauri swordsman and he accidentally nicked himself in the forehead. They slapped a bandaid on it. To prevent this from drawing too much attention the whole cast in solidarity put forehead bandaids on!! 

Id like to see the HWs view something funny and listen to them snark about something other than themselves. 

LOL!

Gilda was always my fav 

• Love 3

I think I may too suffer from this pandemic of seasonal amnesia...but that has more to do with the fact that this season was rather boring and redundant so much was fast forwarded. I remember Eileen and Kyle telling Dorit to speak directly to Erica about the sans-panty scandal and very strongly intimating that Erica would be upset if she learned that Dorit was talking to everyone else about it BEFORE her. I think that has been Erica's trigger all season- that she was the butt of a joke (no pun intended) that everyone was in on before she even knew there was a problem. And then she was given panties in front of everyone who knew why.  Then she heard the disgusting comments and insinuations (Brit humor or not) and it was on.  

Erica has watched the season and clearly knows that Eileen did make a joke about going commando (unless she too fast forwarded it like I did because I honestly don't remember it) but it sounds like from what I have read here that Eileen was joking about just not wearing panties, not implying or joking that Erica did it to ensnare someone else's husband or did it intentionally for Pk or someone else to look.  

Hated this season.  Hate that Kim got as much reunion time as she did...but I was glad that Eileen romped all over her.  

Edited by English Teacher
Autocorrect hates me
  • Love 7

I loved this part of the reunion.

This is when the original Pointer Richards Sisters Kyle comes out. The vein popping in her head.

Kyle if you're not Kim's mother than why do you keep interjecting in a conversation that was happenning between Lisa and Kim.

Look at LVP's face when she doesn't get included as one of the originals on the show.

Me thinks, LVP will have to give Kyle a few smacks on the nose with the newspaper next season.

71d35120-3fca-0134-17b8-060e3e89e053.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Me thinks, LVP will have to give Kyle a few smacks on the nose with the newspaper next season.

lol...

I'm sorry this season is over for no other reason than I'm going to miss your sense of humor KFB!! What are you watching next? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I loved this part of the reunion.

This is when the original Pointer Richards Sisters Kyle comes out. The vein popping in her head.

Kyle if you're not Kim's mother than why do you keep interjecting in a conversation that was happenning between Lisa and Kim.

Look at LVP's face when she doesn't get included as one of the originals on the show.

71d35120-3fca-0134-17b8-060e3e89e053.gif

Love LVP, love my cuppa tea ( grin)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Fanny Mare said:

Love LVP, love my cuppa tea ( grin)

Let's review the Kyle infractions:

At the reunion, Kyle EXCLUDED LVP from the original cast members list

At the reunion, Kyle consistently shushed LVP regarding whether or not Kyle thought the panties were funny. Kudos for Kyle for finally standing up against LVP but there will be consequences.

At the cheesecake tasting she yelled at LVP to pick a lane

In all of the fights Dorit got into, LVP and Kyle had an understanding that Kyle would step in, as it would look a certain way if LVP did it. Kyle did not do her job efficiently

At the Diamonds and Rose Party, during the speech to launch the new Liquor LVP Rose, Kyle allowed her Drunkard sister into the main shot. It was set up to be Ken, Jason, Pandora...with LVP making the speech and then pointing to them. Instead yes she has the core group but add to that the raging alcoholic clinging onto Ken's arm- not the memory one launching a liquor line wants associated with it. What's next - Dim Richards Holding up a bottle of LVP Rose print campaign?

It will be so interesting to see how LVP metes out the punishment

tumblr_o06l7il50z1s55rl4o1_500.gif?w=620

• Love 8

I had forgotten about Kim photobombing that launch picture! 

I'm glad that Kyle is getting a backbone. With LVP there are always harsh consequences if you do her wrong and that woman can carry a grudge bigger than her LV steamer trunks. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

At the reunion, Kyle consistently shushed LVP regarding whether or not Kyle thought the panties were funny. Kudos for Kyle for finally standing up against LVP but there will be consequences.

In all of the fights Dorit got into, LVP and Kyle had an understanding that Kyle would step in, as it would look a certain way if LVP did it. Kyle did not do her job efficiently

At the Diamonds and Rose Party, during the speech to launch the new Liquor LVP Rose, Kyle allowed her Drunkard sister into the main shot. It was set up to be Ken, Jason, Pandora...with LVP making the speech and then pointing to them. Instead yes she has the core group but add to that the raging alcoholic clinging onto Ken's arm- not the memory one launching a liquor line wants associated with it. What's next - Dim Richards Holding up a bottle of LVP Rose print campaign?

They have some neat photos online, same with Lisa/Ken PK/Dorit. Things don't bother LVP as much as they did..I'm like that now. Cheers!

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I had forgotten about Kim photobombing that launch picture! 

I'm glad that Kyle is getting a backbone. With LVP there are always harsh consequences if you do her wrong and that woman can carry a grudge bigger than her LV steamer trunks. 

Yes Kyle is still paying for both the Bobby Fisher comment AND remember when Taylor was on - Kyle kept saying to LVP you're just Jelly as in jealous?

Those things are NOT amusing to LVP.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Yes Kyle is still paying for both the Bobby Fisher comment AND remember when Taylor was on - Kyle kept saying to LVP you're just Jelly as in jealous?

Those things are NOT amusing to LVP.

I'm glad she doesn't use the silly word haters, we'll leave that to fake Giradi..:)

12 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I love that swan! Beautiful...

• Love 1

Out of Dorit's own mouth Xanax puts me out for 15 hours.

Andy asks Dorit so to clairfy did you see any drugs at your party? My conclusion is Andy is not asking about insulin or prescriptive or anything OTC.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Out of Dorit's own mouth Xanax puts me out for 15 hours.

Andy asks Dorit so to clairfy did you see any drugs at your party? My conclusion is Andy is not asking about insulin or prescriptive or anything OTC.

And Dorit told him there were NO drugs at her dinner party!

• Love 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Dorit meant that as a jooooooooke

You mean the Xanax comment?

In the clip I posted Andy asked the question Did you see any drugs at your party?

This clip is from Bravo

It's sad because you don't even hear the no in this clip.

They show Dorit and she doesn't answer right away...her eyes widen, she tilts her head, and she is just bug eyed.

One could think from this clip that Dorit just a little slow...or is she is thinking about how to word her answer.

The editors really don't seem to like her do they?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5
Just now, KungFuBunny said:

In the clip I posted Andy asked the question Did you see any drugs at your party?

This clip is from Bravo

They show Dorit and she doesn't answer right away...her eyes widen, she tilts her head, and she is just bug eyed.

One could think from this clip that Dorit just a little slow...or is she is thinking about how to word her answer.

Not a good edit for Dorit huh?

That was from the promo because on the actual reunion episode, she answers him NO, and there was no hesitation. LOL

• Love 9
(edited)
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

This clip is from Bravo

Not a good edit for Dorit huh?

She didn't even tell Rinna no on the boat. Rinna actually had to flat out ask her to just say no. LOL!

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 4
Just now, Martinigirl said:

She didn't even tell Rinna no on the boat. Rinna actually had to flat out ask to just say no. LOL!

It was funny how when the subject came up on the reunion, LVP says sooo damaging.

But then when Andy asked Dorit so did you see any drugs at your party? Not a peep from Kyle or LVP - no Come On! No shocked Kyle faces.

• Love 2
Just now, KungFuBunny said:

It was funny how when the subject came up on the reunion, LVP says sooo damaging.

But then when Andy asked Dorit so did you see any drugs at your party? Not a peep from Kyle or LVP - no Come On! No shocked Kyle faces.

They were quiet when PK said he never did coke. Not a peep!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

She didn't even tell Rinna no on the boat. Rinna actually had to flat out ask her to just say no. LOL!

Ummm, I think Dorit was in shock and she wasn't the only one! She did tell Rinna NO, it just took her a few seconds to process the accusation.

3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

They were not at that dinner party so why would they speak up? Only Dorit could answer that question and she did without hesitation NO!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

They were quiet when PK said he never did coke. Not a peep!

Well to be fair what could LVP say to support that? LOL

Yays, I can attest to nevah ha ving sane PK wit a straw or woolled oop dull ah bayl in 'is and why all soak in oop why sub staces ain too 'is left naus tril?

ROFL

• Love 4
Just now, Martinigirl said:

Hey, if someone asked me the same question if wouldn't have to hesitate. just sayin'

I think Dorit was shocked by Rinna's question on the boat. Watch her face, she is trying to figure out if Rinna is serious or if she is joking. As soon as she realizes that Rinna is serious, she says NO. And when Andy asked her at the reunion, there is no hesitation and she tells him NO! This is Rinna's MO, make an ugly accusation/lie about someone else to deflect from her own ugly behavior. She has done this time after time for 3 years now.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Well to be fair what could LVP say to support that? LOL

Yays, I can attest to nevah ha ving sane PK wit a straw or woolled oop dull ah bayl in 'is and why all soak in oop why sub staces ain too 'is left naus tril?

ROFL

LOL!!!!

lololol

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

She said she's bare down there so does it really matter? She's continually left nothing to the imagination. 

That's what she's SO proud of. MAJOR attention w.

• Love 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Ummm, I think Dorit was in shock and she wasn't the only one! She did tell Rinna NO, it just took her a few seconds to process the accusation.

They were not at that dinner party so why would they speak up? Only Dorit could answer that question and she did without hesitation NO!

Then Dorit is an idiot. Would take me a nano second to respond to something I DID NOT DO. 

Reunion doesn't really count as Dorit knew the question would be asked. 

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Fanny Mare said:

I'm glad she doesn't use the silly word haters, we'll leave that to fake Giradi..:)

I love that swan! Beautiful...

Fake, insecure, slutty, trashy, no talent, drag queen, gold digger who's married to an old, short, fat fart, who looks like a troll.

Edited by Kallee
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

YES, she did.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Then Dorit is an idiot. Would take me a nano second to respond to something I DID NOT DO. 

Nahhhhh. She was thrown for a loop, it happens to all of us, and nothing more. Rinna is an ass that loves to pull these stunts. If the reunion doesn't count, then Rinna saying on the boat that she only made that statement to get Dorit's "attention" means that she lied when she claimed she really "thought" they were doing coke at the reunion! Once again, Rinna lies!

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

People OBVIOUSLY have DIFFERENT reaction times to questions asked. Just because you take a nano second to respond doesn't mean EVERYONE would.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Kallee said:

Fake, insecure, slutty, trashy, no talent, drag queen, gold digger who's married to an old, short, fat fart, who looks like a troll.

Did Tom lose a case for you or something? Lol

• Love 14