Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E22: Goverre, SeeRescue Streamer, BootyQueen Apparel, Loctote

yeswedo
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Bookish Jen said:

Yes, Instagram Butt Model is merely a trend, and leggings are hardly fashion forward; today they are basic utility wear for both workouts and casual days. I don't want to by a brand; I want to buy a quality product. My kingdom for some well-made leggings and yoga pants that don't fall apart after a few wearings and/or washings.

But...if you are a follower of Booty Queen and she tells you, trust my product, I manufacture it, look how long it lasts me...you are compelled to buy a pair and see if it is true.

And yeah, the heavy duty bag is expensive, but if it really is light-weight and water resistant (no moisture seeping into the bag) along with the comfort of being slash resistant etc., for someone who goes traveling a lot, and tries to travel light, I can see it being a worthy investment for them.

Around here, if you aren't wearing Lululemon, you are just trash. Meanwhile, I have some wide-leg yoga pants I got somewhere approximately 500 years ago. I might have paid $15 for them. They're my weekend errand pants since I don't actually do yoga.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

I've had good luck with Old Navy yoga pants, which are also very inexpensive. I used to like Nike pants, but they changed the fabric and it now SUCKS, and the exorbitant cost makes it even easier to say "no." 

Do Ass Lady's leggings really cost over $100? Dear sweet Christ. I can get great tech-fabric tights at Kohls for under $20. I got some spandex shorts that hit just above the knee (ie: not in the crotch) on Amazon for $8 each. There are literally millions of inexpensive, good leggings out there, I don't know how the "luxury brands" stay in business.

Thanks so much for the info. I'll definitely look into Old Navy and Kohl's for future leggings purchases.

And leggings over $100? Give me a break. I can find lovely cashmere sweaters for less than that.

• Love 1
On 4/24/2017 at 5:18 PM, Bookish Jen said:

Yes, Instagram Butt Model is merely a trend, and leggings are hardly fashion forward; today they are basic utility wear for both workouts and casual days. I don't want to by a brand; I want to buy a quality product. My kingdom for some well-made leggings and yoga pants that don't fall apart after a few wearings and/or washings.

Tuff Athletics. Come in plain solids or bold colors/patterns. Made in Canada. I bought mine in Costco. Love them so much, I bought more off eBay. Not sure where they normally retail though.

On 4/22/2017 at 8:28 AM, BusyOctober said:

Yet, steroid filled body butt builders get a deal?  I am not a fitness guru, I don't work out and I have never been to a gym, so I would never buy their leggings. I found that couple so off putting.  They were obnoxious.  I turned the sound off once she started listing all her "accomplishments". 

She was definitely confident. Yea. So her butt is 100% real, comes from working out. I can't remember if she gave a nod or more to genetics. She then admits the yoga pants are nothing special. Not cut different, no special patterns to make the butt look bigger/better, no padding etc. People will buy them according to her because she wears them and her butt looks good in them.  I guess some will but... shouldn't the pants have something special about them besides the name and maybe that tried-too-hard logo? Wouldn't you want to be able to stay something about the stitching, reinforced etc especially after the LuLaRoe mishaps?  Seems to me that she wouldn't even give any props to the leggings because she wants it to be 100% about her butt. I wouldn't want to work with either of them.

21 hours ago, Lola16 said:

Tuff Athletics. Come in plain solids or bold colors/patterns. Made in Canada. I bought mine in Costco. Love them so much, I bought more off eBay. Not sure where they normally retail though.

She was definitely confident. Yea. So her butt is 100% real, comes from working out. I can't remember if she gave a nod or more to genetics. She then admits the yoga pants are nothing special. Not cut different, no special patterns to make the butt look bigger/better, no padding etc. People will buy them according to her because she wears them and her butt looks good in them.  I guess some will but... shouldn't the pants have something special about them besides the name and maybe that tried-too-hard logo? Wouldn't you want to be able to stay something about the stitching, reinforced etc especially after the LuLaRoe mishaps?  Seems to me that she wouldn't even give any props to the leggings because she wants it to be 100% about her butt. I wouldn't want to work with either of them.

Lola16,thanks for letting me know about another quality brand; I'll check them out.

As for Ass Lady, goodie for her she's got an epic butt in a time when butts are "in." But what will she do once butts are no longer the must have of the season? She can brag about her booty as much as she wants, but I want a quality product that will last and last so give me the details on the quality of the product and what makes it special (esp. with LuluRosegate). If I want to see a high water tight rear I can just look in the mirror at my own rear, which due to a combo of genetics and a lot of walking is actually in style for the first time in my life. 

Goverre is still a no-show on Amazon after the show aired. I found them on QVC's site but they are not available. And I noticed they were on the Today show, hawking it there in their new segment they are doing with inventors and entrepreneurs.

http://www.qvc.com/Goverre-Set-of-2-To-Go-Portable-Stemless-Wine-Glasses.product.L44755.html

If you look on Amazon, there's some stiff competition in this category, nicer looking and cheaper. I think the Sharks goofed on this one.

• Love 1
On 4/22/2017 at 3:44 PM, shksabelle said:

And the butt woman and her freak, steroid-infused husband were beyond gross. 

Agreed!  I think both of them looked fucking ridiculous!