Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Where are the now? Brittani and Sean LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Michael Stabosz said:

Two weeks from now looks like just 1 person named "Nikki".  Anyone remember her?  The name doesn't ring a bell to me.

Oh, yeah, google her name and "600 lb life". You'll recognize her.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Michael Stabosz said:

Two weeks from now looks like just 1 person named "Nikki".  Anyone remember her?  The name doesn't ring a bell to me.

The red head I think. With the brother with ms?

Edited by Haenim
missing a word
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

But it ain't fraaaaaaahd, so don't sweat it!

I was so confused when I heard James K say that and had to rewind bc I thought I heard wrong.  I was like, wait, wha?????

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I am a bad person but just had to ask, what's everybody having for dinner?

For me it's homemade pasta sauce, spaghetti,  pan grilled lemon garlic chicken, and sauteed spinach.

Fish, broccoli & spinach and mashed potatoes. Plus some beer, lent is over!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Michael Stabosz said:

I believe that is Nicole (the Juggalo) from a few weeks ago. She was awful until James and Steven came along. Maybe a different Nikki??

Edited by spacefly
2 minutes ago, Michael Stabosz said:

Red-haired costume designer from Arkansas (I think). Not one of the trainwreck patients (obviously).  Hers is one of my favorite episodes.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sickwithsin said:

Red-haired costume designer from Arkansas (I think). Not one of the trainwreck patients (obviously).  Hers is one of my favorite episodes.

Yup not Juggalo Nikki. I liked the red head Nikki.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Is it wrong that Sean grosses me out?    Even his voice is gross.

It's that Eeyore (the donkey from Winnie the Pooh) voice that drives me nuts. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, MGodfrey said:

I've noticed some common statements with many patients:

• Dr Now isn't being fair
  • I know better what my body needs
  • I've worked so hard (usually after a bad weigh-in)
  • I can't do this
  • I've earned a (cheat food)

Anyone notice others?

7 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I've only cheated a little.

Another one:  "This diet is too extreme.  As long as I balance the good food with the junk, it's fine.  It's all about balance."

• Love 11
Just now, Lizz said:

Is there some reason Sean doesn't feel the need to put anything on his bottom half?

It seems to be a common thing for the patients (even the women) on this show. I don't care how big I got, I wouldn't be flashing people like that.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lizz said:

Is there some reason Sean doesn't feel the need to put anything on his bottom half?  On national tv?  

Eeyore voice!!  Yes! 

Was it Lupe that was flashing the world too?

• Love 2

Sean's like an invertebrate - a jellyfish. No personality, no sense of self-preservation, no willpower, needs his mommy for everything, no thought he can call his own in his head. It's sad. He's so stunted because Mommy Dearest created this situation.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, olivia1 said:

No, because he IS gross.   What happened to his teeth? They are jaggedy stumps.

Jaggedy stumps!  That is the perfect description of whatever the hell is going on in that mouth!!!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lizz said:

Is there some reason Sean doesn't feel the need to put anything on his bottom half?  On national tv?  

Eeyore voice!!  Yes! 

I noticed that last week, and the week before as well!  (Steven and Lupe) It's as though at a certain point modesty ceases to exist.  :(

• Love 1
Just now, CouchTater said:

Jaggedy stumps!  That is the perfect description of whatever the hell is going on in that mouth!!!

His mouth is like a bear trap.

• Love 13