Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Lupe & Ashley D LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

He's trying to knock her up, that's what! Remember he said he was so disappointed when they found out she wasn't pregnant. Guess he's afraid she'll leave him as she gets more independent. Too stupid to see that his behavior is sending her right out the door. Poor moron.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Can some medical professional please chime in and tell me what that green slime was oozing out of her wound? Was that Gilbert's syphillis? Was he putting his dirty dick into her wound??

EWWW...just...EWWW....

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

He's trying to knock her up, that's what! Remember he said he was so disappointed when they found out she wasn't pregnant. Guess he's afraid she'll leave him as she gets more independent. Too stupid to see that his behavior is sending her right out the door. Poor moron.

I think you're right - it stinks of a bit of reproductive coercion. Get her tied down with a baby so she "can't" leave. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, AllisonWonderland said:

Ok, I'm a few minutes behind the broadcast, fast forwarding through the commercials to catch up a bit at a time, but HOW THE HELL DID NONE OF YOU COMMENT ON THE SWISHER HANGING FROM HIS HAT AT THE FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH DR. NOW?!?! I was expecting to get to that part of the episode and find a wall of comments about what a garbage person he is.

Like, I have known very few people who have ever smoked those as actual cigars; they are pretty much universally used as "blunt wraps" for weed..... And weed is fine and all, but I honestly cannot believe he just casually shows up for a dang medical appointment with a blingin' ass Swisher just staring everyone in the face. Gross. 

Maybe that's why he's horny all the time,  all the weed s smoking.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Gilbert could have got some friction going if he stuck it between her butt chin/neck.

(ducking for cover after that one....)

GO TO YOUR ROOM!??????????????????????????

• Love 8

I need Lupe to find some self-esteem from somewhere. They're in a vicious cycle. He does something horrid, she gets upset, she has a medical emergency, he feels bad, he buys her something cheap, and she forgives him. 

I can't deal with her. I just need her to get some type of gumption or something outside of that POS man.

• Love 8
Just now, Ivylady said:

I need Lupe to find some self-esteem from somewhere. They're in a vicious cycle. He does something horrid, she gets upset, she has a medical emergency, he feels bad, he buys her something cheap, and she forgives him. 

I can't deal with her. I just need her to get some type of gumption or something outside of that POS man.

We're all a pretty ballsy bunch...let's chip in and send her some, lol.

• Love 6

***** Note to self: due to their most recent comments, both Armchair Critic and Giant Misfit are the leading candidates for the lead car in our collective rollercoaster to Hell. But only slightly in the lead. *****

• Love 12

How does Lupe just escape in the middle of the night? 

Enjoy your suffering, Gilbert. I know I am!

1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

***** Note to self: due to their most recent comments, both Armchair Critic and Giant Misfit are the leading candidates for the lead car in our collective rollercoaster to Hell. But only slightly in the lead. *****

Who was in charge of our gasoline soaked drawers? They need to get busy! ;)

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

How does Lupe just escape in the middle of the night? 

Enjoy your suffering, Gilbert. I know I am!

Limping and crawling...but at least she's OUT!

Edited by 55Unicorns
  • Love 2

Gilbert seems so emotionally..stunted? or limited? I definitely can see individual instances where he showed care for Lupe, but overall, he was just so limited - he didn't understand how or want to support her fully, he made excuses. I felt like he wasn't a fully realized emotional person who could even understand anything outside of his own selfish needs, and less so that he was intentionally malicious (like Zsalynn's husband).

• Love 9

Fuck off, Gilbert. You cheated, you demanded sex with her right after she had surgery and popped her stitches open, and you're a drunk. Lupe had every right to dump your sorry, greasy ass.

Edited by Dashing Off
  • Love 11

Gilbert's tank top shows off the scratches on his neck. I hope that's from Lupe's long, sharp fingernails.  

Edited by Lizz
  • Love 7
Just now, Brooklynista said:

Oh no!!! Lupe left?

What's Gilbert going to do now??? Get a job!!!???

Ha! That was my first thought - "Please don't leave me, Lupe. I'll have to get a job!"

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Maggienolia said:

I'm pretty sure we're almost out of gasoline. 

Come jump in my handbasket bound for hell, lol

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Seems to be the case for most of the mates. Remember Nicole's mouth breather husband?

The Juggalos!

• Love 4

Who was in charge of our gasoline soaked drawers? They need to get busy! ;)

Oh thanks for reminding me Armchair Critic!

***** Another note to self: retrieve huge pile of gasoline soaked drawers from the kindly neighbor's swimming pool; bathtub overflowed. *****

• Love 8

Of course I have to be the skeptic, I wonder how long before she gets bored/lonely and takes Gilbert back?

Mmm-hmm.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Of course I have to be the skeptic, I wonder how long before she gets bored/lonely and takes Gilbert back?

Or or! This cousin will block him so she can have that caregiver check.

• Love 3