Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Just now, AndySmith said:

True, but when you have at least have a dozen recappers all joking/making comments about it...not to mention people in the comments section...who knows...

A recapper saying it is one thing because they call all the HWs names and make up crap about them but most commenters/readers know it is nothing more than a joke.

• Love 5

One recapper, true. But that many? All arriving independently at the same joke? There must have been something there that they all picked up on.

As Brandi would say, something smells rotten in the city of Miami, and it isn't Joanna Krupa...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

In the past, Yes, but not in present terms. I do believe she, Kim, is sober/clean this time but how long it will last is anyone's guess. Hopefully Kim's kids are holding her feet to the fire this time and she knows it.

We can only hope.

Edited by steelcitysister
Forget to punctuate.
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

At least with Kim there is a basis and a conviction for being under the influence for the allegations.  I don't see any basis for the accusations of doing cocaine in the bathroom by Rinna. 

Rinna admitted she said it "only to get Dorit's attention" and because she was pissed off at her!

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

At least with Kim there is a basis and a conviction for being under the influence for the allegations.  I don't see any basis for the accusations of doing cocaine in the bathroom by Rinna. 

At the very least.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

This is a really good distinction. Some people have to leave their children behind because there is either an actual job or career opportunity or a high likelihood of a job. People in the military, business consultants, working on a ship, oil drilling, and migrant workers leave their kids behind because they are certain or reasonably certain that there is a job waiting for them at the place to which they are traveling.

Erika's situation was entirely speculative. She didn't audition in New York and secure a job in LA. She didn't get a chorus job in Las Vegas. Heck, I don't think she's ever said what the name was of this singing group that was encouraged to move to LA. We're they signed to a label? Did the label feel like the producers who would work best with group were in LA? Additionally, perhaps she and her ex had a 5 year agreement with her move to LA. She tries it out for 5 years. If nothing happens, then she moves back east. Unfortunately, she's so reserved and unwilling to be candid that we just don't know and one's mind goes to the worst possible scenario. So yeah it looks like she moved to LA for no good reason. Nothing panned out and she ended up as a waitress. She met Tom and hit it big. However, before Tom she could have been doing the same things she did in LA in New York and been in her kid's life on a daily basis.

THANK YOU!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

One recapper, true. But that many? All arriving independently at the same joke? There must have been something there that they all picked up on.

As Brandi would say, something smells rotten in the city of Miami, and it isn't Joanna Krupa...

These recappers read each others recaps! LOL Vulture is usually first and the others come out the next day, so yes, it is possible that others are piggy backing onto Brian's shtick. LOL And, these recaps are not an accurate recap of what was really said/done on the episode, they are a humorous spin on the show. LOL As funny as Brian's addition of Jill following Bethenny everywhere plotting to do away with her to rejoin the show, it isn't true/real, it is nothing more than a joke like most of his recaps are.

• Love 6

so yes, it is possible that others are piggy backing onto Brian's shtick

And it's just as possible that they aren't lol

So I guess all the other recappers did their own shtick of Jill following Bethenny around as well? Since, you know, NONE OF THEM can seem to come up with their own material or arrive at the same jokes on their own...

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Normades said:

Sometimes a bathroom is just a bathroom and sometimes a touch up is just a touch up.  I know that there are occasions where people do these things, but this was a party attending by multiple people who were not all partaking, plus IT WAS BEING FILMED.  I do not seriously think that 6 or 8 people all got up together and headed to the "bathroom" to do drugs together, making it perfectly obvious that something strange was going on.  If they were indeed involved in nefarious activities, they would have been much more discreet.  Plus, remember this substance makes you paranoid.  Also, it reduces the appetite, so after dinner really isn't the optimum time to indulge.  I think it's a low blow (no pun intended) and Rinna is vile for going there.  It's sad that it's been given any life at all.  

Gold leaf straws???  How posh!

Yeah, but it's not like Bravo was going to call the cops on them. And it's not like a special task force would be dispatched once the episode made it to air. I used to work in reality TV and I will say that the presence of cameras is not something that deters a number of people from doing shady shit behind the scenes. Take it for what you will.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

True, but when you have at least have a dozen recappers all joking/making comments about it...not to mention people in the comments section...who knows...

Well let's be clear no one at the table made agreed with Rinna's accusation.  So there is the reality three of the people were appalled and three spoke up, and the fourth Erika commented made the people left because they hated Rinna.  The thing is on these franchises there is enough stuff about these people's lives we see and that are made public without throwing out unsubstantiated harmful rumors about another.  Eden and Eileen said nothing either way but they certainly didn't endorse Rinna. 

• Love 6

Well let's be clear no one at the table made agreed with Rinna's accusation

Why would they? None of them were at the dinner.

the fourth Erika commented made the people left because they hated Rinna

I got the impression she was making a joke. Now, if the rest of the table made the same joke as well, that would have been hilarious...

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I'm going to say nope. Sometimes the topic of a joke is just really obvious. For example Dorit's accent. All of the wives have joked about it. I made a joke earlier in the season about Dorit having all of the accents in the UN shoved into a 100lb housewife not including the weight of her extensions. All of the recappers joke about it.

A ton of us have joked about Sonja sliding into Grey Gardens territory, but the reality is that she's too much of a party girl to ever end up a recluse. People have joked about Ramona's eyes and Dorit's. Or Kelly Bensimon losing it on Scary Island. They've joked about LVP not being able to tell the difference between Giggy and Ken. They've joked about Whitney from Southern Charm secretly being in love with Thomas and his ex-girlfriend, Larissa, being paid. We've joked about Milania Giudice entering Danbury Prison and running the whole place in less than a week. Or Kim making excuses for why Kingsley bites everyone "it's your fault for being too delicious looking."

None of this is proof of anything. It's just joking and speculation. Additionally, these shared jokes that the viewers have are a bit of a shibboleth. Recaps that don't get our jokes and the shared conventions of our real housewives universe aren't ones that we tend to frequent or support. So I think comments about Dorit having coke eyes should be taken with as much faith and veracity as all of the other shit we comment and joke about.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, steelcitysister said:

Nahhh, AndySmith is correct -- the comments were out there. You must have missed them.

Out there, where? Can you direct us to the places where most people were posting comments specifically relating to the Kelmsleys doing coke?

I don't recall those comments being made on this particular board? If so, I will have to go back and re-read, as I was very surprised when Rinna vomited that accusation all over the dinner table in HK. 

• Love 9

You're talking about a ton of people on THIS site making the same jokes. I just noticed how interesting it was that a bunch of recappers and commentators from a variety of sites all arrived at the same joke - of which there was no real on-screen proof of anything - and repeatedly mention that same joke. And then one of the people on the show itself bring it up.

Recaps that don't get our jokes and the shared conventions of our real housewives universe aren't ones that we tend to frequent or support.

Some of us tend to visit more than one site. And as much as I love this site, it isn't the only one out there.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Yeah, but it's not like Bravo was going to call the cops on them. And it's not like a special task force would be dispatched once the episode made it to air. I used to work in reality TV and I will say that the presence of cameras is not something that deters a number of people from doing shady shit behind the scenes. Take it for what you will.

I would say there are many people who do not want to work in an environment where they are directly exposed to illegal drug use.  Anyone watching the show can trigger a complaint to CPS and under California law they have a duty to investigate.  So making the accusation is not without potential angst and exposure to out legal system.   I have become so jaded regarding production that I doubt so much of what happens is that spontaneous. 

• Love 5

Out there, where? Can you direct us to the places where most people were posting comments specifically relating to the Kelmsleys doing coke?

Well, since you asked...

The first place I heard it was on both the trashtalk tv audiobook and the Watch What Crappens Podcast.

This is from Ronnie Karam from the very first episode of BH this season.

He started calling her Crazy Coke Eyes and then just shortened it to Crazy Eyes. I know there was some debate a few episodes back on this message board about who is crazy eyes saying it was Ramona. Yes Ramona was dubbed crazy eyes from her runway walk on NY. But Dorit was dubbed Crazy Coke Eyes by Ronnie Karam.

There are other vloggers, I listen to also have vlogged that they think Dorit is coked up out of her mind - Alexander Rodgers and AfterbuzzTV come to mind.

I don't read Vulture enough to know what Brian Moyland's take is/was

All of the people I mentioned had this belief of Dorit being a coke head way before the Hong Kong trip.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

And it's just as possible that they aren't lol

So I guess all the other recappers did their own shtick of Jill following Bethenny around as well? Since, you know, NONE OF THEM can seem to come up with their own material or arrive at the same jokes on their own...

No, they don't plagiarize his JillZ commentary at the end of their NY recap but they all tend to use the same nicknames/descriptors he uses for the HWs, like Kyle is "fat/vile". It's not as if any of these bloggers actually knows any of the HWs in their private lives, other than Brian/Carole. If they are lucky, they may meet a HW or 2 at some staged greet/meet/photo opt or have some of the HWs tweet/email them but they do not personally know them. They see/hear what we do on these shows and even though some, like TT, have a few people in production or are neighbors feeding them some info, even that info is questionable/debatable because the "source" has an agenda to begin with.

• Love 3

So in Rinna's screwed up brain, it's unfair for anyone to make a comment about the implication of Rinna's  bag o'pills, the same bag that Rinna whipped out on public television, not that Dorit or anyone else grabbed out of her pocketbook or suggested was in there, yet it's totally fair to accuse someone of being a druggie based on anger? Double standard is the name of the game for the left side of the couch.

• Love 7

No, they don't plagiarize his JillZ commentary at the end of their NY recap but they all tend to use the same nicknames/descriptors he uses for the HWs, like Kyle is "fat/vile"

They all do? Each and every single one of them? Maybe he needs to hire the same lawyer the Kemsleys will hire to sure Rinna to sue all those other recappers for plagiarism.

Do the Kemsleys do coke? Maybe. Maybe not. But some of us are still going to keep making jokes about it.

• Love 3

40 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

d say there are many people who do not want to work in an environment where they are directly exposed to illegal drug use.  Anyone watching the show can trigger a complaint to CPS and under California law they have a duty to investigate.  So making the accusation is not without potential angst and exposure to out legal system.   I have become so jaded regarding production that I doubt so much of what happens is that spontaneous. 

It's not like Bravo would call the cops, but that doesn't mean an investigation could not happen.  Just ask Joe Guidice about that.  Plus, there are ramifications for this kind of rumor.  As I've said before there may be other parents who don't want their children around the Kemsleys because of such a rumor.  There is really no way to know how this comment affected them or the other people at that table.  And @zoeysmom is right on.  A complaint to CPS in my state MUST be investigated.  It may be unfounded, but that is an awful and traumatic thing to put someone through.  All because Rinna, by her own admission, was upset and wanted to make Dorit listen.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Out the-e-e-re --- in the cyber world --- where life devoted to all-things-HWs thrives. You could try Googling, I guess,  if you need source material. 

Also - see Andy Smith's post above. 

Edited by steelcitysister
More chat and a comma
  • Love 3

I googled it and what came back was Trash Talk TV and Ronnie's references to Dorit and someone from Toddlers and Tiaras.  Obviously he likes the reference. 

Don't know what to tell you, zoeysmom -- seek and ye shall find.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

They all do? Each and every single one of them? Maybe he needs to hire the same lawyer the Kemsleys will hire to sure Rinna to sue all those other recappers for plagiarism.

Do the Kemsleys do coke? Maybe. Maybe not. But some of us are still going to keep making jokes about it.

Yup, and some of us are going to keep making jokes about Erika J/G. 

And some will keep on defending her. 

And some will keep on making jokes about Rinna.

And Dorit. .......

I doubt that many people are going to be changing their opinions anytime soon. 

• Love 6

I just googled "Dorit Kelmsley Coke" and the only results are "Lisa Rinna Accusations".

Well, yes, I imagine that's how a search engine would work, the bigger more recent articles would appear first.

That doesn't mean a person can't visit those recap sites themselves...

Let's all go chill in the Kemsley's bathroom...some of us can have rose, some of us can have Xanax smoothies, some of us have have something a bit harder...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Yup, and some of us are going to keep making jokes about Erika J/G. 

And some will keep on making jokes about Rinna.

And Dorit. .......

O, marvelous! The stimulating chat will keep us all primed and youthful.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Jokes are okay from bloggers and posters.  It crosses boundaries when shit just falls out of someone's mouth on the show to create controversy.  It is an accusation of criminal behavior.  Once they are made it taints the entire cast.  Do Umanskys and Todds who continue to have a relationship with the Kemsleys engage in cocaine use?  Bethenny Frankel who had dinner with PK, Boy George and Kyle does she use cocaine?  Does she have an opinion? 

Rinna has this unusual way of creating controversy be it asking if her husband fucked the dog or claiming to have used a strap on with Harry-more like on Harry.  It just is a little questionable.

• Love 10

The original summation was that Dorit using coke was only introduced because of Rinna’s comments in Hong Kong.

I said nay and jumped into the conversation giving examples of various places Dorit being a coke head has been mentioned PRIOR to the Hong Kong dinner.

I listed various blogs, podcasts, audiobook, vloggers. Ronnie Karam writes the trashtalktv blog and he also does an audiobook recap. He is also on the Watch What Crappens Podcast. He has said Dorit is a cokehead since BH episode 1 of this season. I remember him commenting on it when Eileen and Dorit had their picnic table meet.  It was the I Don’t Remember crazy coke eyes. This was really early on in the season.

I don’t think Ronnie took Brian’s observations because I went back and looked at the Vulture first recap and he said he was going to hold off on judging Dorit until the 5th episode. So if anything maybe Brian picked up on Ronnie’s observations?

@Zoeysmom  - I’m surprised you never heard this because I have posted Ronnie Karam’s Trashtalktv audiobook recaps on the boards. I know you replied TWICE by posting the trashtalktv blog of that same episode. They are the same except that one is audio and one is written

Also one of the vloggers I listed does not normally review HW shows except for ATL…this is his first year reviewing BH. He normally just reviews the real trashy Reality shows on VH1 that I watch. He mentioned his coke suspicion in the episode Dorit was working out with PK’s trainer. He also calls it Doll Eyes.

• Love 3

I keep watching "Let Them Eat Cake" and Rinna's so FOS; I can't wait to see her nailed tomorrow! She's a liar, a hypocrite, and a real piece of work! How she recovers from this will be a miracle! Getting that Bunny returned to her by Kim invoked crocodile tears and a retreat to the safety of her dressing room! No one has any sympathy for that b!tch! She keeps saying her life's too good; then why does she spread vicious gossip since she's so well off? Eileen's her enabler hugging and comforting her when she admit to being a C%#T! ;-(

• Love 9

I listen to Watch What Crappens and read Trash Talk. I've never assumed that it was meant as Ronnie's actual belief that Dorit is using coke. Ben and Ronnie have a running joke about MJ from shahs ordering food because she lives in the building next to Ben's. Brian Moylan has a running joke about Schwartz getting into gay trysts with Sandoval and other men. Ronnie and Ben joke about Schwartz and Sandoval being in love too. We all joke about that too. I don't think they are going to run away together, unless Sandoval really wants to. Kidding.

But it's not like I'm only reading here. I also listen to Bitch Sesh. I read Jezebel and the betches and many other sites that often write about housewives shit. And unless it's being discussed in a factual way, I assume most of what these bloggers address is a joke. I know some people were confused with Ronnie and Ben's Geraldine Parsons Smith gag because they thought it was a real person. But she's this judgmental character they made up who was present during all of Ramona's childhood traumas.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 10
20 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Jokes are okay from bloggers and posters.  It crosses boundaries when shit just falls out of someone's mouth on the show to create controversy.  It is an accusation of criminal behavior.  Once they are made it taints the entire cast.  Do Umanskys and Todds who continue to have a relationship with the Kemsleys engage in cocaine use?  Bethenny Frankel who had dinner with PK, Boy George and Kyle does she use cocaine?  Does she have an opinion? 

Rinna has this unusual way of creating controversy be it asking if her husband fucked the dog or claiming to have used a strap on with Harry-more like on Harry.  It just is a little questionable.

Well based on the fact that Lisa stated this herself and many posters responses, then I suppose that I am to believe that she actually really does use a strap on with Harry.

So, Harry Hamlin must be gay.

Unless of course Rinna is a liar.

I am perfectly ok with HH being gay, if that is the arrangement that they have made. Whatever works for them.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 7

The original summation was that Dorit using coke was only introduced because of Rinna’s comments in Hong Kong.

I said nay and jumped into the conversation giving examples of various places Dorit being a coke head has been mentioned PRIOR to the Hong Kong dinner.

Yeah, Kemsleys and coke jokes were there from very early on.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Well based on the fact that Lisa stated this herself and many posters responses, then I suppose that I am to believe that she actually really does use a strap on with Harry.

Everyone knows Rinna's a liar, but I don't know where the GAY vibe keeps coming from? It can't be because of that movie over 35 years ago I'm sure; "Making LOVE" with Michael Ontkean and Kate Jackson! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Corrected spelling
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Do Umanskys and Todds who continue to have a relationship with the Kemsleys engage in cocaine use?  Bethenny Frankel who had dinner with PK, Boy George and Kyle does she use cocaine?  

How can we know who does the blow?

• Love 3

Fortunately, I think the likelihood that the Kemsleys will be investigated for endangering a child is about as likely as Erika being investigated for indecent exposure.  Don't see either one happening.  

As for someone making cocaine jokes about Dorit, I'd assume they'd be just that, jokes. If they really thought she had a drug problem, that wouldn't be the way to mention it right, as a joke?  Wouldn't they take a more somber tone about it?  I don't recall any either, but I don't really read about this show outside of PTV.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

Yes, the same basic nicknames are used, whether by accident or on purpose, by most bloggers. LOL

When Rinna made that accusation on camera, not everyone heard her say that she only said it to "shut Dorit up" and many seem to believe Rinna was telling the truth. Which I find offensive/wrong. You can't put the Genie back into the bottle after you let it out on national TV. Look how we all still "joke"/wonder about Kim's comment alluding something concerning HH.

28 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I listed various blogs, podcasts, audiobook, vloggers. Ronnie Karam writes the trashtalktv blog and he also does an audiobook recap. He is also on the Watch What Crappens Podcast. He has said Dorit is a cokehead since BH episode 1 of this season. I remember him commenting on it when Eileen and Dorit had their picnic table meet.  It was the I Don’t Remember crazy coke eyes. This was really early on in the season.

I don’t think Ronnie took Brian’s observations because I went back and looked at the Vulture first recap and he said he was going to hold off on judging Dorit until the 5th episode. So if anything maybe Brian picked up on Ronnie’s observations?

@Zoeysmom  - I’m surprised you never heard this because I have posted Ronnie Karam’s Trashtalktv audiobook recaps on the boards. I know you replied TWICE by posting the trashtalktv blog of that same episode. They are the same except that one is audio and one is written

Also one of the vloggers I listed does not normally review HW shows except for ATL…this is his first year reviewing BH. He normally just reviews the real trashy Reality shows on VH1 that I watch. He mentioned his coke suspicion in the episode Dorit was working out with PK’s trainer. He also calls it Doll Eyes.

The bloggers/vloggers are joking, they aren't actually saying this is true. Hell, most of them can't recap the episode correctly/factually, they all get the HWs mixed up or reference the wrong event, their recaps are not meant to be taken as the truth. Rinna is a piece of shit for saying this and there is no getting around that fact. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6

Yes, the same basic nicknames are used, whether by accident or on purpose, by most bloggers. LOL

Yeah I haven't really noticed that. LOL

The bloggers/vloggers are joking, they aren't actually saying this is true

True, but it is interesting that of all the things Rinna accused Dorit of, it was the same thing the bloggers/vloggers were "making jokes" about...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I am perfectly ok with HH being gay, if that is the arrangement that they have made. Whatever works for them.

I'm sure HH will be happy to hear that you're okay with that 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Yeah I haven't really noticed that. LOL

True, but it is interesting that of all the things Rinna accused Dorit of, it was the same thing the bloggers/vloggers were "making jokes" about...

So, because some bloggers/vloggers were "joking" about it but now that Rinna said it on the show, it makes it true?  in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon.gif  Nope!

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I'm sure HH will be happy to hear that you're okay with that 

I am happy to hear that he will be happy that I am ok with that.

I hope that Rinna will be happy to hear that I am ok with it as well. She will likely be ecstatic that her pronouncements are taken seriously.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Rinna admitted she only said it to shut Dorit up, she didn't say it because it was true!

But-- how can we know? Maybe it's hooey. And maybe it's true-y.

• Love 3