Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Interesting little story about Dina Manzo-the writers on this site pretty much worship Dina and Teresa.  I guess their eyes were opened when Dina sided with Erika and against Erika.  Very interesting Dina take on how people are afraid of Erika.   http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/04/14/dina-manzo-weighs-rhobh-season-7-panty-gate-whose-side/

Why IS everyone afraid of Erika? Good question Dina! Is it because she's scary or maybe  because Andy is smitten with her? Not sure.

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, Jel said:

It was a clap back, but a Rinna one. I see Rinna's as much worse because the implication that she's doing illegal drugs (when she has custody of small children) could have serious consequences. Implying Rinna has a Xanax problem is different simply because there's no crime in taking a prescription. 

Late or not, it's welcome input :)  

When I first saw Dorit, I thought her accent was an affectation (intentionally faked), and a pretty terrible one that sounded like an inauthentic jumble of upper class and working class English accent. Initially, I assumed that she was doing it on purpose to sound like An International.  Since then I have looked into it a little and learned that the accent acquisition topic is covered in a few fields -- psychology and linguistics for two, with many arguing that it's not a fully conscious choice as I had earlier believed.  Though I am not one, some people report that they find themselves picking up accents very easily and unintentionally when they travel. 

As a voice coach, I imagine that you find your clients' abilities for accent mimicry falls on a continuum, with some being very good and some being very bad (and some somewhere in between). As a student I remember thinking, "Why is this so hard for you?' as the dude with the accent problem was saying "Gem lay femz fron say-uhs (sigh, the 80s).  He just couldn't ever get it right, and while I had a good accent, his grammar and vocabulary was so much better than mine.  He was probably wondering why I couldn't just get subject-verb agreement correct. 

Or like your example, you are aware of "toning down" your Southern accent at work, but relaxing and having it resume when you return home. If I change my accent, it's always 100% intentional, a fully conscious choice, but I am also good at mimicking accents, and I now think those two things may be related. Like Madonna's, I wonder why Dorit's fake accent is so lousy -- if you're going to fake it, do a better job. Which brings me back to the guy from French class -- maybe she really just can't help it. Maybe that is just the way her brain is wired (I know, cue the Dorit gold leaf hair/ wifi jokes -- but geez, "brain wiring" is the term we used in every psychology class I ever took, I don't know what else to call it).  I'm still a little skeptical of it because I think she enjoys her status as an "international" and allows her accent to be, say, more fluid that most people would. But 100% fake? 100% intentional, nope, I do not think so anymore.

(100% inauthentic sounding, yes)

You are absolutely right.  Some are great at mimicking and some not so much.  I think the thing with Dorit is that she wants to appear special and different. For her, that is having an international background. I see it quite often amongst the former expat community. You run into some of the people who think that being expats and living in all of these countries make them special and unique. The current expats don't necessarily think that way because it is so common to us (especially in Dubai where I live because it is 90-95% expat). I think that could also potentially explain the whole bathroom coke thing.  She was doing something that she thought would be noticeable and cool.  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Everybody can.

But lets not pretend Erika's situation is akin to a military family or a family that works around certain parameters that their children have been accustomed to most likely from the time they were born or very young as in the cases with Military families.

FWIW, I was in the Military too. Have close friends who were Military brats. Some loved it, some didn't. Situations differ but bolting when your kid is 3 just cause? That's the same as going on deployments and having Military obligations?

Ummm okay..

This is a really good distinction. Some people have to leave their children behind because there is either an actual job or career opportunity or a high likelihood of a job. People in the military, business consultants, working on a ship, oil drilling, and migrant workers leave their kids behind because they are certain or reasonably certain that there is a job waiting for them at the place to which they are traveling.

Erika's situation was entirely speculative. She didn't audition in New York and secure a job in LA. She didn't get a chorus job in Las Vegas. Heck, I don't think she's ever said what the name was of this singing group that was encouraged to move to LA. Were they signed to a label? Did the label feel like the producers who would work best with group were in LA? Additionally, perhaps she and her ex had a 5 year agreement with her move to LA. She tries it out for 5 years. If nothing happens, then she moves back east. Unfortunately, she's so reserved and unwilling to be candid that we just don't know and one's mind goes to the worst possible scenario. So yeah it looks like she moved to LA for no good reason. Nothing panned out and she ended up as a waitress. She met Tom and hit it big. However before Tom, she could have been doing the same things she did in LA in New York and been in her kid's life on a daily basis.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Understand Dorit has said no of her British friends (LVP and Boy George to name two) and family think she speaks or is trying to speak with a British accent.  She has said in her lifetime she has been exposed and worked in situations where English was not spoken.  What I hear is Dorit is trying to couch her words in PK format-if one were reading the words instead of listening to them I believe the similarities become evident.  I don't hear her speaking like PK as much as emulating his speech structure albeit a lot wordier. 

Great point Zoeysmom.  And to add ...while down the rabbit hole I read an abstract from (I think) a social psychology journal that put forth the idea that some people unintentionally acquire accents (vowel sounds, intonation, cadence) as a method of bonding with others. She sure seems to love PK and George...

• Love 7
Just now, Jel said:

Great point Zoeysmom.  And to add ...while down the rabbit hole I read an abstract from (I think) a social psychology journal that put forth the idea that some people unintentionally acquire accents (vowel sounds, intonation, cadence) as a method of bonding with others. She sure seems to love PK and George...

Watching the preview I just wish I knew why Rinna is sticking her nose in the discussion? She can say she's defending her friend, but I doubt Erika needs defending from PK who's trying to have a rational conversation while they're becoming belligerent and vile! Those close-ups were horrible; really showing how ugly Rinna is under all that war paint! The crying due to Kim giving back the bunny is quite an act! Even if she had the honest emotions, she went against her word not to talk about Kyle's sister again and she went out of her way to spread the filth to a new person, EDEN! That would be the end and no amount of cuddly bunnies or kind words can change that IMO! "GO FK YOURSELF RINNA!" ;-)

• Love 9
1 hour ago, diadochokinesis said:

Yes, I read the bolded but who gets to decide what qualifies as a seriously significant reason?  Sure, military deployment is seriously significant. But my husband also travels as a consultant. So, he spent 3 months in India on a consulting project.  Is that a seriously significant reason? He doesn't have to have a job where he travels but it makes him happy. 

A lot of this is that I hate the mommy wars. I hate the mommy judgment.  I'm a speech therapist and I will be the first one to sideye Dorit's seemingly non-involvement with her oldest's speech therapy but it was one session that we saw.  She might normally go to them.  Who knows. We only see what Bravo and the ladies put out there for us. 

I am more inclined to believe that Jagger's speech therapist didn't want any cameras filming and Dorit was scheduled to film for Bravo that day. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

I am more inclined to believe that Jagger's speech therapist didn't want any cameras filming and Dorit was scheduled to film for Bravo that day. Nothing more, nothing less.

Good point.  It is potentially a huge HIPAA violation because the cameras would have potentially shown other children and families which is a violation of their privacy (and federal law). 

• Love 4

Why IS everyone afraid of Erika? Good question Dina! Is it because she's scary or maybe  because Andy is smitten with her? Not sure.

Who said anyone was afraid of her? What a ridiculous theory on Dina's part.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

You are absolutely right.  Some are great at mimicking and some not so much.  I think the thing with Dorit is that she wants to appear special and different. For her, that is having an international background. I see it quite often amongst the former expat community. You run into some of the people who think that being expats and living in all of these countries make them special and unique. The current expats don't necessarily think that way because it is so common to us (especially in Dubai where I live because it is 90-95% expat). I think that could also potentially explain the whole bathroom coke thing.  She was doing something that she thought would be noticeable and cool.  

Wait --- What????  Now her accent adds to the evidence that she is a coke-head?  Seriously, people left a table and told a person who is filming a tv show that she needed a touch up and this = drug use?  Oh, and the accent.  

Plus, the accusation is made by a woman fond of waving around baggies full of pills, some of which she herself identified as controlled substances.

Wow!!  I hope I never have to defend myself in that court, cuz I'd be in for life.

• Love 11
Just now, Normades said:

Wait --- What????  Now her accent adds to the evidence that she is a coke-head?  Seriously, people left a table and told a person who is filming a tv show that she needed a touch up and this = drug use?  Oh, and the accent.  

Plus, the accusation is made by a woman fond of waving around baggies full of pills, some of which she herself identified as controlled substances.

Wow!!  I hope I never have to defend myself in that court, cuz I'd be in for life.

No, no.  You misunderstand me.  I think she faked the whole bathroom coke thing.  I think she made a statement that she knew could be misconstrued and did it because she thought it was edgy and cool.  Her behavior doesn't strike me as that of a person on coke. 

11 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:
13 minutes ago, Normades said:

No, no.  You misunderstand me.  I think she faked the whole bathroom coke thing.  I think she made a statement that she knew could be misconstrued and did it because she thought it was edgy and cool.  Her behavior doesn't strike me as that of a person on coke. 

But, there was no "bathroom coke thing."  In my opinion, that was something that existed only in the pea brain of Rinna and no one else.  It was a ploy to hurt someone.  Dorit didn't try to set something up aka Ramona and the hickey on RHoNY.  She was stunned at the accusation.  Plus, why in the world would someone with little children in their home want anyone to think they were doing drugs?  I really could imperil her children.

1 minute ago, Normades said:

I really could imperil her children.

I mean "It really could imperil her children."  I would not imperil anyone's children.  Just a typo!!

• Love 10

that was something that existed only in the pea brain of Rinna and no one else

Either that or she had a crystal ball and began reading reviews of the show and comments people were posting...

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

that was something that existed only in the pea brain of Rinna and no one else

Either that or she had a crystal ball and began reading reviews of the show and comments people were posting...

Well, I guess that's another piece of the evidence to add to the case:  Bathroom, Touch Up, Accent, Reviews, and Comments === Guilty - Case closed. 

And seriously, what about all of the other people she included in that accusation?  Do they have accents, reviews and comments about them, too.  Just making sure they've been given due process. 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, WireWrap said:

When I first saw Dorit talking to the nanny about Jagger's speech therapy, it gave me flashbacks of Josh Taekman actively avoiding any part in Kingsley's (the nonferal one) therapy or Maloof beaning her kid with a ball. But upon seeing Dorit interact with Jagger and her ability to understand what speech he does have and his hand signsls, I realized that she's an attentive parent.

Even though I don't agree with Erika leaving her kid on the other side of the country for what was in essence a gamble that she might do better in LA, we've seen a whole host of terrible real housewife parents whose presence and involvement did more to mess their kids up than Erika's absence could ever do--OC being a complete cesspool of remedial parenting class failures, Alexia from Miami whose son's recorded himself assaulting a homeless man and put it on YouTube, the Giudice girls from New Jersey who have just awful materialistic, criminal, and self absorbed parents, and Wig and Kroy.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 6

Bathroom, Touch Up, Accent, Reviews, and Comments

Nah, most people were joking/commenting about the Kemsleys being on coke months before Rinna ever said what she said. So it had nothing to do with that.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, diadochokinesis said:

Dorit didn't make the claim, she flat out denied it. Rinna only said it to punish Dorit because she told the others about Rinna's baggie of pills and supplements that Rinna showed/joked about on camera.

35 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

It's not like this show, or any other HW show, is aired as it is filmed. LOL

5 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

When I first saw Dorit talking to the nanny about Jagger's speech therapy, it gave me flashbacks of Josh Taekman actively avoiding any part in Kingsley's (the nonferal one) therapy or Maloof beaning her kid with a ball. But upon seeing Dorit interact with Jagger and her ability to understand what speech he does have and his hand signsls, I realized that she's an attentive parent.

Even though I don't agree with Erika leaving her kid on the other side of the country for what was in essence a gamble that she might do better in LA, we've seen a whole host of terrible real housewife parents whose presence and involvement did more to mess their kids up than Erika's absence could ever do--OC being a complete cesspool of remedial parenting class failures, Alexia from Miami whose son's recorded himself assaulting a homeless man and put it on YouTube, the Giudice girls from New Jersey who have just awful materialistic, criminal, and self absorbed parents, or Wig.

It doesn't bother me all that much that Erika moved across the country to pursue a waitressing job in LA leaving her 3 year old behind, it is her claim of being a "single mom, raising her son" and all the hardships that entails that really ticks me off. And it ticks me off because it is a flat out lie that she is using for nothing more than viewer sympathy/support.

• Love 11

Did the first few episodes air before the trip to Hong Kong? People were making comments about coke use as early as the first few episodes.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Nah, most people were joking/commenting about the Kemsleys being on coke months before Rinna ever said what she said. So it had nothing to do with that.

Right confusion-smiley-emoticon.gifAnd we would know this how?

7 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Did the first few episodes air before the trip to Hong Kong? People were making comments about coke use as early as the first few episodes.

No, the show is filmed in it's entirety (with few exceptions [THs] and the reunion) well before it airs. The HC trip was filmed and edited well before the first episode aired.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7

And we would know this how?

We would read the reviews of the episodes as they came out? And read what some of those reviewers were saying? And read the comments people would leave in the comments section of the reviews, and in blog sites?

No, the show is filmed in it's entirety (with few exceptions [THs] and the reunion) well before it airs. The HC trip was filmed and edited well before the first episode aired.

Well, then you proved my point, then, about Rinna not knowing what viewers/bloggers/reviewers were saying about coke and Kemsleys lol

• Love 3
On April 12, 2017 at 11:41 PM, mothmonsterman said:

I hated to hear that the painting was on the dining room floor.  I know Erika is into excess, but there is something off putting about such an expensive item being cast aside.  Certainly a work of art.  

Erika is an uneducated, trashy dingdong. She probably values her ugly t-shirt dress more because it came off a runway and someone told her it's by some 'designer' and 'costs a lot of money'! "20,000 sunglasses, doncha know!" screeched another low-life boob with money recently...

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I have to say I have no recollection of MOST people making such comments and more importantly why they would.  Nor have I seen behavior that would indicate the Kemsleys were using cocaine.  The biggest stimulant they have been filmed using is Red Bull in their vodka. 

40 minutes ago, Normades said:

Well, I guess that's another piece of the evidence to add to the case:  Bathroom, Touch Up, Accent, Reviews, and Comments === Guilty - Case closed. 

And seriously, what about all of the other people she included in that accusation?  Do they have accents, reviews and comments about them, too.  Just making sure they've been given due process. 

This use of the words "touch up" as a drug term bothers me so I went to the lowest common denominator the Urban Dictionary.  Not surprised absolutely no reference to it be a term to describe using drugs.  When I was growing up my mom use to use the phrase she "was going to go powder her nose" needless to say that reference took on an entirely different meaning during the 1980s. 

I think what bothers me the most is Rinna's accusations and observations encompass about four felonies with penalties ranging from multiple years in prison to removal of their children.  Rinna doesn't even stop to consider the feelings of the other party goers and their reputations.  (Some of the felonies that come to mind, possession, furnishing, sales, driving under the influence, being under the influence, endangering children.) 

• Love 14

I have to say I have no recollection of MOST people making such comments and more importantly why they would

Well, the comments and reviews were there. Maybe not on here. But they were there. I'm guessing they must have seen something you didn't see.

And those comments were made before the Hong Kong dinner. So it isn't like people are piggy-backing over what Rinna said. I'm sure for some people, their reaction was "What, where did that come from?" Mine was more "Meh, people have been making those jokes for months now".

The most shocking thing about the whole story was that the producers never used any of it in their previews.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

We would read the reviews of the episodes as they came out? And read what some of those reviewers were saying? And read the comments people would leave in the comments section of the reviews, and in blog sites?

Well, then you proved my point, then, about Rinna not knowing what viewers/bloggers/reviewers were saying about coke and Kemsleys lol

I didn't read any comments about Dorit/PK abusing drugs until after Rinna's nasty lie and I read the comment section on the HW blog sites.

Rinna made it up, this whole doing drugs in the bathroom after dinner was nothing more than a lie! I suspect that Erika told Rinna about Dorit's pill baggie conversation and then after she heard Eden's twist on what Dorit said to her, the "induced" comment, Rinna accused Dorit of this as payback and nothing more. This is typical Rinna, swat a fly using a nuke! Oh, and this is Rinna's attempt to take the heat off of herself for her lies/nasty gossip about Kim/Kyle as well. She is trying to make herself the victim.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bathroom is just a figure of speech..it could be anywhere they are gathering to do coke.

In a club, it is common for an entire group - both men and women to gravitate towards the bathroom. They will go in a few at a time and pass off the vial/spoon to the next group and it is an easy handoff among the sexes outside the bathroom doors.

In a more private setting such as a home it can be the linen closet or the pantry where all of the drugs, mirror, razor, gold leaf straw are all laid out. They don't all pile in at once like its a clown car. But they do queue up to get their turn.

Touch up is code for a bump or a hit. So for a bunch of the women saying to Dorit do you need a touch up and then for a group of them to suddenly disappear is very suspicious

Bun-eeeee, bad! This scandalous knowledge you've shared has resulted in a rewrite of the lyrics to the children's classics tune "Little Bunny Foo-Foo":

Little Bunny Fu-Fu

Groovin' through the club scene,

Finds herself a blizzard

And has a little toot!

Nannies worldwide are rushing to find a new nursery jingle for their charges. Well, I hope you're happy!

• Love 6

Bitter, unhappy people don't make great parents. I think it was probably better for all involved that Erika left her son with her ex husband, rather than keep him and resent him for being a burden. The woman obviously has issues. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 9
24 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It doesn't bother me all that much that Erika moved across the country to pursue a waitressing job in LA leaving her 3 year old behind, it is her claim of being a "single mom, raising her son" and all the hardships that entails that really ticks me off. And it ticks me off because it is a flat out lie that she is using for nothing more than viewer sympathy/support.

The Hong Kong trip appears to have been in late October, but the show started airing December 6th.

Your issue with calling herself a single mom is fair. I have a similar issue with Maya Angelou insisting that people call her Dr. Maya Angelou even though her doctorate was honorary. The woman has been dead for 3 years, but it still drives me batty.

26 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I think most is a bit of an exaggeration. Many, some, a sizeable group, or most people on a particular site is probably more accurate. If most people were commenting on their alleged coke use, it should have dominated the discussion in the preceeding episodes (it did not) and it shouldn't have shocked viewers like it did when Rinna made that accusation (and based on comments here, it did). For an example of things that viewers weren't surprised to learn: Phaedra talking to a guy before Apollo went to prison.

• Love 10

I didn't read any comments about Dorit/PK abusing drugs until after Rinna's nasty lie and I read the comment section on the HW blog sites.

I guess we visit different sites then. Because the comments were there. And I never said it was solely HW blog sites...

I just find it interesting that something people were joking about/commenting on actually ended up becoming a plot line of this show. Long before Rinna brought it up.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

YIKES!  I guess I look at it differently...

diadochokinesis I thank your DH for his service. 

Bears a re-post. Ditto ^^.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I guess we visit different sites then. Because the comments were there. And I never said it was solely HW blog sites...

Nahhh, maybe 1 or 2 made comments that were most likely tied to the fact that Boy George, who once had a nasty drug abuse problem, who lives with them when in LA but not as a flat out "the Kemsley's are drug abusers" and there is a difference IMO.

• Love 6
On April 13, 2017 at 10:51 AM, KungFuBunny said:

I think LVP looked her best because she had the best hairpiece. It was very Jaclyn Smith. The sleeves on her dress were good too - they weren't too tight/fitted so her arms from the elbow up appeared slimmer.

Compare that to the bread sleeves on Kyle. Oy - like a tube of exploding toothpaste. It was a mess

I'm starting to think Bravo Production purposefully effs with the lighting and they all look like clowns. There were a few bad shots of LVP and her foundation was so bad she was entering Michael Jackson territory.

Rinna had the best dress and the color was good on her. I see her wearing this dress over and over. Even if she gets beat up in the reunion. She's the one on this show that has worn dresses more than once on the show - i.e. her leopard dress.

I actually thought she looked PHENOMINAL in a blue snakeskin dress last season! Was really blown away. But she's a snake...so was perfect in her own skin ;)

but I really did love the dress and her in it. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Nahhh, maybe 1 or 2 made comments that were most likely tied to the fact that Boy George, who once had a nasty drug abuse problem, who lives with them when in LA but not as a flat out "the Kemsley's are drug abusers" and there is a difference IMO.

Nahhh, AndySmith is correct -- the comments were out there. You must have missed them.

• Love 3
On April 13, 2017 at 11:13 AM, Giselle said:

How fucking noble of her. She doesn't discuss it because it might hurt someone (read herself). How convenient.  If it is her son, why choose to be a public person where your life and your families lives can be exposed and cause hurt. Once again it is Erica's ego above anybody else. 

She won't explain herself but it's ok for her to spin the facts of what she did , to put her in a better light on national TV but forbids anyone's discussion of it. She can  act holier than thou towards a day in day out mother who is with her children who also has some nannies for her two young kids when Erica left her three year old 3,000 miles away to be an "star" for several years. But that is ok because Erica was a stay at home single mother for three years before running off, no nannies no nothing she did it by herself. That is so rare and unique to raise a child for three years. The sacrifices she must have made to endure that hardship. She needs international recognition for doing that, awards of merit, a book and movie deal, a day in her honor. Especially now because she found her wallet and her son likes the bennies of living with her. He can bank his paycheck! Cha-ching!

The bitch cut and ran on her 3 year old boy.

She never said it was to make her son's life better it was to chase her dream. With her refusal to explain herself further we have every right to form an opinion of her on those facts she only wants to present.

What career? She was slinging drinks, looking for a wallet or a producer. She could have done that in New York. Guess she didn't want to be distracted by a kid on a daily basis as she excelled in her career.

I believe fathers and mothers should be judged the same. Sure they were divorced. But she didn't leave because she was recruited by a corporate head hunter to work at a high paying job with guaranteed benefits that would benefit her child. She wanted to be an actress! And if a father took off so he could fulfill his dream of being a Champion MMA fighter but ends up being a bouncer in a club and leaves his family to chase his dream I'd knock him too.

I love you, Giselle! Xo

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

The first place I heard it was on both the trashtalk tv audiobook and the Watch What Crappens Podcast.

This is from Ronnie Karam from the very first episode of BH this season.

He started calling her Crazy Coke Eyes and then just shortened it to Crazy Eyes. I know there was some debate a few episodes back on this message board about who is crazy eyes saying it was Ramona. Yes Ramona was dubbed crazy eyes from her runway walk on NY. But Dorit was dubbed Crazy Coke Eyes by Ronnie Karam.

There are other vloggers, I listen to also have vlogged that they think Dorit is coked up out of her mind - Alexander Rodgers and AfterbuzzTV come to mind.

I don't read Vulture enough to know what Brian Moyland's take is/was

All of the people I mentioned had this belief of Dorit being a coke head way before the Hong Kong trip.

• Love 3

Add Vulture to the list, for sure, but most of those comments about coke were PK related.

Crazy Eyes was my nickname too for Dorit lol

rhobh1.thumb.jpg.e868398a7b8f1daa1c2a603f6622925d.jpg

I mean, shit, those fuckers will kill you and eat your brain...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I actually thought she looked PHENOMINAL in a blue snakeskin dress last season! 

Rinna is definitely on her own planet much of the time but she wears the Hell out of her clothes. A few years ago (I think it was before she joined HWs) she wrote a book (typical lifestyle look-good-feel-better book) and said she'd had a mommy makeover. Her doc did great work -- not overdone, just right.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Bun-eeeee, bad! This scandalous knowledge you've shared has resulted in a rewrite of the lyrics to the children's classics tune "Little Bunny Foo-Foo":

Little Bunny Fu-Fu

Groovin' through the club scene,

Finds herself a blizzard

And has a little toot!

Nannies worldwide are rushing to find a new nursery jingle for their charges. Well, I hope you're happy!

That would be Little Bunny KUNG-Fu

So happy and I'm gonna give you a creepy thank you a la Eden Sasson. Now come here so I can hug you awkwardly

Little-Girl-Says-Thank-You-With-Enthusia

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

That would be Little Bunny KUNG-Fu

So happy and I'm gonna give you a creepy thank you a la Eden Sasson. Now come here so I can hug you awkwardly

Little-Girl-Says-Thank-You-With-Enthusia

^^The terrifying result of an assignation between the creature from "Alien" and one of the older lads from "Children of the Corn": first she gazes at you. Then she bites your face off. ? 

6 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Don't fall for it, steelcitysister! That hug is literally and figuratively a soul sucking trap...

Yesssssss!!!!

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

^^The terrifying result of an assignation between the creature from "Alien" and one of the older lads from "Children of the Corn": first she gazes at you. Then she bites your face off. ? 

Speaking of Aliens she does sort of resemble Newt.

Come here...oops sorry I was overly anxious and I pinched you with my ring it got caught in your neck...no that isn't a syringe in my hand....GPS chip? what GPS chip?

You want some snacks?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Nahhh, AndySmith is correct -- the comments were out there. You must have missed them.

Well, @WireWrap, you're not the only one who missed the comments.  I still think this bears repeating:

55 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I think what bothers me the most is Rinna's accusations and observations encompass about four felonies with penalties ranging from multiple years in prison to removal of their children.  Rinna doesn't even stop to consider the feelings of the other party goers and their reputations.  (Some of the felonies that come to mind, possession, furnishing, sales, driving under the influence, being under the influence, endangering children.) 

I find it despicable.  I wish Rinna would suffer serious consequences for her slander.

• Love 13

Come here...oops sorry I can overly anxious and I pinched you my ring got got in your neck...no that isn't a syringe in my hand....GPS chip? what GPS chip?

Are you sure it wasn't your healing rock that got stuck in her hair? ;)

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Ronnie Karam makes lots of comments about people's looks and his view of their alleged behavior.  Kyle eats everything in sight.  He also makes up dialogue.  I just incorrectly assumed that people knew much of what he writes or speaks to is parody and sarcasm.

To me it is about Rinna pulling crap out of thin air.  It doesn't matter what posters and other bloggers write because there is no accountability for them saying "crazy coked out eyes"  as opposed to someone filming and making accusations about a RH her husband and guests doing cocaine. 

Rinna takes it too far claiming Dorit called her a pill popper addict has a problem with Xanax.  We sure haven't seen the film if she did. Although I do find it strange the women has rebaggied her pills for the Reunion for impact.  (Rinna was bragging about how she had gotten a new pill case for her stash.)  Someone who speaks of Xanax smoothies and then shows where she has Xanax in her baggie would seem she has at least a prescription or passing acquaintance with the drug.  In all fairness Dorit asking about adding vodka to a smoothie or asking about vodka before taping the Reunion, or saying she might not have remembered because she can be drinking wine can't really complain if someone makes mention of her drinking.  None of that equates to going to the bathroom and doing coke.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Normades said:

I still think this bears repeating:

1 HOUR AGO,  ZOEYSMOM SAID: 

(Some of the felonies that come to mind, possession, furnishing, sales, driving under the influence, being under the influence, endangering children.)

So ... Now we're talking about Kim, yes?

• Love 4

I just incorrectly assumed that people knew much of what he writes or speaks to is parody and sarcasm.

True, but when you have at least have a dozen recappers all joking/making comments about it...not to mention people in the comments section...who knows...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, steelcitysister said:

In the past, Yes, but not in present terms. I do believe she, Kim, is sober/clean this time but how long it will last is anyone's guess. Hopefully Kim's kids are holding her feet to the fire this time and she knows it.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

At least with Kim there is a basis and a conviction for being under the influence for the allegations.  I don't see any basis for the accusations of doing cocaine in the bathroom by Rinna. 

• Love 9