Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother Canada Season 5

Yeah, I am fascinated by this storyline. I don't think Kevin identifies as that straight, but his off-beat personality makes it hard to determine what he actually thinks he's doing here. Is he using William for the game, or using the game to downplay what he's doing with William?

• Love 1

From what I have heard in rhap podcasts Kevin's sexuality is totally open, he is not straight or gay, he likes both sexes apparently. And according to a confession he had last week, he started saying "I feel bad that I am using William to go further in the game" and then he stopped and added "I'm kidding! No I don't feel sorry! I'll do anything  to win!". So what I get from this is he does like William but not in the extreme to actually fall for him or anyone for that matter.

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:49 AM, dolphincorn said:

Has there ever been a straight boy on one of these shows who would kiss the gay boys just to get ahead? Kevin is an intriguing character.

If I remember right (This was a long time ago so I could be wrong), Roddy from BB USA S3 used to flirt with Marcellas in order to curry favor with him.  He never went as far as kissing him though.

What is it with the Jackie hate by the houseguests?  They have not shown her on the show to be that offensive, yet all of the other hamsters seem to dislike her and talk about how she is an easy vote to get out.  What are we not being shown about her?

Every time William pops up on the screen I think to myself, "Hi future jury member."

• Love 2

It really was. Watching Neda get evicted so quickly -- with next to no time to campaign -- was very satisfying. And I honestly thought we were going to see Sindy stress-barf on live television. Assuming she wasn't faking, that is.

On 2017-04-11 at 0:49 PM, dolphincorn said:

That being said, I'd do him.

Me, too.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Evenshorter said:

Since when are players allowed to hear the audience reaction during a comp or in the diary room? That's never been allowed before.

In BB Canada this always happens. In fact Jordan Parhar was saying in his podcast that the night he was evicted in his season Bobbie had told him he could hear the crowd cheering after he cast his vote against JP and that made him think he was on the right track. Now whether this is right to be happening or not is another question.

• Love 1

Damn, you guys. Canada hates Neda. HAAAAAAAAATES her. I know she's been bitchier this season but the audience's level of hatred seemed so extreme. Is that based on what we've seen on the show or is she pure evil on the live feeds? I actually felt sorry for her.

Count me in on the Fascinated With Kevin club. I keep trying to remember if he's flirted with female HGs too or just the dudes. I did enjoy him pissing off William because watching William try to be tough in the DR is hilarious!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Rachel RSL said:

Damn, you guys. Canada hates Neda. HAAAAAAAAATES her. I know she's been bitchier this season but the audience's level of hatred seemed so extreme. Is that based on what we've seen on the show or is she pure evil on the live feeds? I actually felt sorry for her.

Count me in on the Fascinated With Kevin club. I keep trying to remember if he's flirted with female HGs too or just the dudes. I did enjoy him pissing off William because watching William try to be tough in the DR is hilarious!

I'm not fascinated with Kevin, although I wanted to like him last time.  I do remember him having a fling with a young, silly, but very cute girl during his last season. This season I find him irrelevant.

I couldn't tell if the audience was booing or cheering when the votes were being cast to evict Neda. It was very loud, but hard to interpret.

4 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

I think it's based on the tv show. Live feeders are seeing a different show as per usual. Not sure why Ika is being edited the way she is, but hoping she's out soon.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

Kevin  had a showmance with Pilar and they dated for a while after their season. She was on RHAP this week saying she's glad he's having fun in the house - I think it's a bit awkward for her to be asked about it lol.

William is the cutest, most ineffectual clawless angry kitten. He cracks me up.

I've seen suggestions this was a bad move for Sindy, but I feel like all the other options were a bit worse for her. Neda was out of allies, emotionally speaking.

Edited by innocuouspuff
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, innocuouspuff said:

Kevin  had a showmance with Pilar and they dated for a while after their season. She was on RHAP this week saying she's glad he's having fun in the house - I think it's a bit awkward for her to be asked about it lol.

Oh God, Pilar. I had blissfully blocked her from my mind.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, argrow said:

Yeah, I have no idea where the hatred for Neda come from, especially when Canada seems to like Ika, Cassandra, and fucking Gary.

You may have answered your own question! Neda got Cassandra and Gary out, after all. Although, I am a big Cassandra fan, and I don't hate Neda.

• Love 1

Well I felt bad for Neda, bad enough being voted out so fast, but to hear the audience cheering over it, and we were shown nothing to warrant such hatred, then they're all like "yeah! Neda!" when she comes out, more two faced than Ika, who can't go fast enough for me, cannot stand her. 

If William was half as dangerous as he thinks he is, he could almost scare a baby kitten, he'll be rolling on the mattress with Kevin in no time.

Edited by wintrygal
  • Love 4

Canada gave Neda the immunity; then she proceeded to be completely smug and condescending; and she got far too involved when she should have just kind of sat back and gathered intel, maybe planted a seed or two here and there, imo.

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, LuvizBlind said:

Canada gave Neda the immunity; then she proceeded to be completely smug and condescending; and she got far too involved when she should have just kind of sat back and gathered intel, maybe planted a seed or two here and there, imo.

I agree with you BUT Neda herself has said that she didn't want to show to her fans that this immunity she had would make her lay back and do nothing because she knew that her fans were expecting her to make good moves. If she had layed back and disappear in the background people would accuse her of being a bad player who was saved by the production. You can never satisfy people. In my opinion it was a good move from her part to try and show her strength in the game because now we will remember her as the perfect strategist who was that strong that she got voted out by her allies the second she lost immunity!

• Love 4

I didn't want her to do 'nothing' nor to disappear into the background; but she sure didn't help herself at all with her attitude and what I still think is 'over involvement'.   I do think though that it must be hard on Vets that go in feeling they have something to prove, and they for sure want to do better than the last time they played...  the stakes are high; if they don't do better, or worse if they completely mess up they will tarnish their 'reputation'.   I thought I heard Neda say she 'played too hard' after her eviction?  Did I mishear?

• Love 3
7 hours ago, himela said:

I agree with you BUT Neda herself has said that she didn't want to show to her fans that this immunity she had would make her lay back and do nothing because she knew that her fans were expecting her to make good moves. If she had layed back and disappear in the background people would accuse her of being a bad player who was saved by the production. You can never satisfy people. In my opinion it was a good move from her part to try and show her strength in the game because now we will remember her as the perfect strategist who was that strong that she got voted out by her allies the second she lost immunity!

I agree that it was good for Neda's game to make moves during her immunity so that no one can say she floated her way in the beginning. However, she seemed to make many personal attacks and give attitude and just be rude to people who were her targets. Gary, Cass, etc.. yes, they are big targets, but the way she treated them and laughed at Cass's eviction speech was so unnecessary and I feel like her true colours came out this season. 

• Love 5

I can't wait to see the footage of when Sindy walks into the jury house. Screw good sportsmanship, I hope Neda greets her with a big old "I told you so!"

Karen and her husband seem like they'd be really fun to hang out with. I cracked up when he deadpanned something like "Karen probably feels the most comfortable with Demetres because he physically resembles me." Hee!

• Love 2

Dre and William were soooo likable in their exit interview! I will miss them on the show. 

I love Ika, but it was a terrible decision to keep her!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Also Sindy blaming Bruno for her failure of an HOH? LOL Stupid Sindy.

I still don't understand why she was angry at Bruno. I'm pretty sure he told her multiple times that it was bad a idea to get rid of Neda.

Man, Ika is such a poor sport when things don't go her way. But, worse than that, she's one of those people who picks a fight than just yells, interrupts, talks over you and doesn't let you get a word in edgewise. I haaaaate that.

Kevin is basically screwed now unless he wins every single HoH or veto.

• Love 2

Karen's "As a fan..." speech, about wanting Ika or Demetres to win was sooooo frustrating! That is such bullshit!!!  I always turn against any reality show contestant who starts using the word "deserve", lol! Karen, if you were playing for yourself to win, I would absolutely root for you. Don't play someone else game for them.

• Love 3

Ugh! Karen is dead to me. What an idiot! She just handed the game to Demetres and Ika. Why even bother playing if you don't want to win?! (And why is Dillon mad at Kevin when it was Karen who voted him out?) 

Nikki next week! YAAASSSS!

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

Ugh! Karen is dead to me. What an idiot! She just handed the game to Demetres and Ika. Why even bother playing if you don't want to win?! (And why is Dillon mad at Kevin when it was Karen who voted him out?) 

Nikki next week! YAAASSSS!

Agreed on all points!!!! Karen's an idiot, and I looooooove Nikki. Neither Ika or Demetres will take Karen to final two. Dillon would have and she knows that, and Kevin might.

Loved the Ika teaching Demetres segment.

• Love 2
(edited)

What was Kevin thinking? He should have left his nominees alone and broken up the power couple. Barring that, the better move would have been to put Karen up on the block instead of Dillon. Dillon definitely would have voted to evict Demetres over her.

I heart Kevin, but I think he just screwed himself. At this point, his only shot is to win the next POV and the final HOH. Otherwise, he's on his way to the jury house.

Edited by Pamela
  • Love 2

I am wondering what will Karen reply to Kevin's mom when she asks Karen why she hates Kevin so much. Won't she be embarassed and humiliated? It's one thing to dislike a person and another thing to throw your game out the window to prevent him from winning.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Pamela said:

And one more thing: Why does Karen insist on calling him Kevin Martin? It's off-putting.

She's called him KevinMartin, thatfuckingKevinMartin and KevinRobertMartin. Depends on the day. She made it quite clear on the live feeds that she want either Demetres or Ika to win and since she doesn't care about the $$, she'll do anything she can to make sure it's one of them.

22 hours ago, dolphincorn said:

What's more befuddling is that pair of Hooters-meets-Laura Ashley shorts Ika keeps wearing. Who would buy those?

And they only appeared just lately I think. Still fug. All her clothes are too small. Even the 2 dresses she wore around her shoulders for weeks, so when she went to the DR she could match the edit at any particular time. I love live feeds for that reason alone - production didn't try to hide that.

Ika is insufferable. What exactly did she even mean when she said their partnership was one-sided? If she means that Demetres wins all the comps and keeps them safe while she loses every comp and antagonizes the other houseguests then, yeah, definitely one-sided.

Also, Ika made a comment about how her doctor did a good job on her boobs.  Was she joking? Because, if not, she can STFU about wanting to win the money for her kids.  If you have enough money for a boob job, you don't get to use the "doing it to give my kids a better life" sob story.

In other news, Nikki is still as awesome as ever!

• Love 2
(edited)

Karen is a waist of air time. What a disappointment this non competitor is. She threw Dillon's game away just so she could spite Kevin. Then when Demetres puts her on the block she has the nerve to say "What kind of person would Demetres be if he had put Ika up". ARE YOU SERIOUS, HE WOULD BE YOU. That's the kind of person he would have been. At this point she's openly playing to lose, and I don't watch Big Brother to see that. I guess she's not as big a fan as she pretended to be. Pathetic!!!

Edited by WhiteWalker
  • Love 3

She's the worst, her blind hatred for Kevin is ridiculous and she's not a real player of this game. I can't wait to see what her game moves are she's going to say to jury if she ends up F2. Since everyone left will probably drag her to the end because she's a waste of space.