Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Quid Pro Quo

yeswedo

1 hour ago, CaptainCranky said:

This needs to be the final season.

I agree.  Suits used to be "Watch NOW" when I got home from work.  I get East Coast feeds on DIRECTV so these come in early for me in Cali.   Now it's relegated to the show that I watch getting ready in the morning.  

All I could think after Rachel's turn to the dark side last night is that they're all a bunch of miserable human beings. Not a single one of them deserves a HEA. I continue to watch because I keep thinking that somehow they're going to extricate themselves from the mire they've found themselves in, but each week they seem to willingly go further into the muck. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, bros402 said:

Can next season please be the last season? This show is getting worse than any prior "big name" USA show (Monk, Psych, White Collar, Burn Notice) was at its worst.

I don't know... Burn Notice was pretty awful that last season.  But yes, Suits needs to be put out of its misery.

• Love 1

The one thing that surprised me in this episode was a humbler Donna going back to Stu.  Little moments like that aren't enough though.  

The only reason I haven't taken it off the dvr is because some of my other shows won't be back until April. 

On 2/24/2017 at 6:28 PM, iheartET said:

2) Tara is not worth it!

And she proved that during her argument with Louis.

So it was ok for her to do what she did while she was STILL with Louis, tell Louis and Louis forgave her. But Louis did something wrong in the past, he was being honest about it, told her and she cant forgive him ?!!!

Yep she's not worth it!

Yes, but him basically calling her a slut during that argument means he isn't over it and never will be, so she's not the one for him.

And you know that if they do get back together, he will give his all to raising that baby, and then she'll break up with him over something and he'll have absolutely no right to stay in that baby's life and will be crushed. Better not to get attached in the first place.

Oh, and MIKE STILL HASN'T SPENT ANY TIME IN LAW SCHOOL!  (sorry for shouting.)

• Love 2
On 2/26/2017 at 10:01 PM, ItCouldBeWorse said:

Exactly! I've been yelling that at my TV for several weeks now.

And why does it not occur to anyone that this might be the one action that would let TPTB view him favorably? Instead, in this episode we had him saying he got out of prison smelling like a rose, which pretty much destroyed any chance of me ever rooting for him. 

Edited by rur
  • Love 3
On 2/23/2017 at 10:53 AM, rur said:

Not a single one of them deserves a HEA.

I agree, none of these characters are redeemable.  I hope they crash and burn.

This whole story arc with "The Donna" makes me wanna claw my eyes out of their sockets.  Enough already!

Wow, I used to love this show, especially the case-of-the-week episodes.  I'd actually make the time to watch it live.  Now, not so much.

I'm honestly surprised USA renewed it for another season.  They must have nothing lined up to replace it.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 2/26/2017 at 10:01 PM, ItCouldBeWorse said:

Yes, but him basically calling her a slut during that argument means he isn't over it and never will be, so she's not the one for him.

And you know that if they do get back together, he will give his all to raising that baby, and then she'll break up with him over something and he'll have absolutely no right to stay in that baby's life and will be crushed. Better not to get attached in the first place.

So much all this!

I would hate to see Louis' heart get broken when he's separated from a child I know he will love.  I don't know why the woman has to know every detail about why Louis had a bad day, considering who's a lawyer. It's not going to be the last time he has a bad day that he can't really share because of, you know, confidentiality.  

And why can't Mike go to school like everyone else? Since he's so smart, he could breeze through college and law school. He could work part-time at a clinic or something.  I guess he can't get into any college either because he was kicked out for illegal activity. Then the fact that he just got out of jail for fraud means he can't even show that he's been rehabilitated. So, I guess that's why they're going the trickster route, yet again. 

Edited by love2lovebadtv
typo
  • Love 2
On 2/26/2017 at 5:01 PM, ItCouldBeWorse said:

I am not sure about the timeline, but didn't she come out and tell Louis she was dating someone else on their first date?  Like how was that bad?  I mean personally, I get confused by the multiple dating scenario, but if you are upfront with all parties, hard to fault anyone if everyone agrees to it.  I was in a situation like that, and I tried to figure out exactly how things worked but wasn't able to.  Yet it wasn't the other person's (the one who was "dating" me and someone else) fault, she was upfront about it.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, HawaiiTVGuy said:

I mean personally, I get confused by the multiple dating scenario, but if you are upfront with all parties, hard to fault anyone if everyone agrees to it.  I was in a situation like that, and I tried to figure out exactly how things worked but wasn't able to.  Yet it wasn't the other person's (the one who was "dating" me and someone else) fault, she was upfront about it.

In the old days (I'm in my mid-50s), dating was only that: dating. A person could and should go out with anyone they wanted. It did not mean sex. It did not mean commitment. It meant maybe a kiss at the door (okay, or making out at the movies). But it did not mean commitment. You were not committed to dating that person exclusively.

If a relationship developed, then the couple might go steady (used to be called getting pinned). This happened only after the two agree to date each other exclusively. Then if you dated another person, you would be cheating.

After going steady, you might get promised (only younger couples usually did this) which meant you promised to get engaged when the time was right (meaning you were both old enough). Then the couple would get engaged and finally married.

So dating is just going out to a movie or dinner or some place fun and enjoyable. It's how people spend enough time together to discover whether they like the other person enough to develop a committed relationship (or not). I do not understand why the current generation somehow thinks that going out on a date means there is some kind of commitment to be exclusive to each other.

• Love 1
On ‎25‎.‎2‎.‎2017 at 1:28 AM, iheartET said:

2) Tara is not worth it!

And she proved that during her argument with Louis.

So it was ok for her to do what she did while she was STILL with Louis, tell Louis and Louis forgave her. But Louis did something wrong in the past, he was being honest about it, told her and she cant forgive him ?!!!

Yep she's not worth it!

As we know Louis, he does wrong when he is hurt by others. 

Louis's secret didn't concern Tara at all, but Mike's secret concerned Rachel who endanged her future career as a lawyer with her relationship. 

On ‎23‎.‎2‎.‎2017 at 5:53 PM, rur said:

All I could think after Rachel's turn to the dark side last night is that they're all a bunch of miserable human beings. 

Rachel said that she couldn't stand to see Mike look so miserable as he couldn't realize his dream.  

But life is just like that! When people make wrong choices, they must pay the consequences. Or there is some external happening like traffic accident.

Life can be really tragic, but it's how people react to misfortunates that shows their real mettle. 

BTV, it had been just if also Rachel was regarded unfit to become a lawyer - not because she is engaged with a convicted felon but because she knew of his crime which makes her an accessary. 

Sheila seems the only person who has in this show acted reasonably, knowing that you can't have all but must make choices.