Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

They don't seem to want edgy or to distinguish individual girls. It's more about fitting a cookie cutter look that fits the brand, and I think this is where Cowboys marketing is seriously off base and missing a good opportunity. Humanize the girls and you might draw more fans and sponsors/endorsements than if they're treated like objects. 

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, Rosiemac said:

Cue Justin Timberlake..Bye Bye Bye

holly.jpg

Definitely looks like just a trim. I tweeted her maybe last week saying I liked the longer hair. I wonder if they made her cut it?

Since it is my birthday, and I know I will be in the minority again, but I like Holly's short hair. I adore Tia from Season 2 because she was simple adorable with her shorter hair do. I am not saying either ladies are not adorable or cute with longer hair, but I like the shorter hair because it is not the same ole hair style and hair cut the majority of the girls have. In the case of Holly, I do wish they would try a better hair color on her.

7 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Since it is my birthday, and I know I will be in the minority again, but I like Holly's short hair. I adore Tia from Season 2 because she was simple adorable with her shorter hair do. I am not saying either ladies are not adorable or cute with longer hair, but I like the shorter hair because it is not the same ole hair style and hair cut the majority of the girls have. In the case of Holly, I do wish they would try a better hair color on her.

I think short hair looks sassy on her.

IMG_2485.JPG

• Love 8

I hated the color they made her the first year and I liked it the length it was last year. The first year I think they went too short.

17 hours ago, Rosiemac said:

Just a thought...but do you think the video questions to dccheerleader IG will end up on MTT?

And if they do, will any of them be from one of us on this board? :)

• Love 2
6 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

We need some blondes!! 

Maybe after makeovers we have some :)

59 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Definitely looks like just a trim. I tweeted her maybe last week saying I liked the longer hair. I wonder if they made her cut it?

Nah, I'm pretty sure she said to herself....oh so @heatherrrrz wants my hair longer?  Well I'll show HER! :P

30 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Since it is my birthday

Hope it's a good one!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Nah, I'm pretty sure she said to herself....oh so @heatherrrrz wants my hair longer?  Well I'll show HER! :P

Lmao, she was like screw what that chick wants

6 hours ago, QuiteCalM said:

OMG I now have a favorite TCC! This girl reminds me of Brooke. That mellow, chill, cool-girl thing that Brooke Sorenson had. Bet Kelli loves her NY accent. I want to see her dance.

#TeamTara

Did granny do that right? Are you supposed to have a hashtag and then a team if there's not technically an opposing team? Meh, who cares. I did it.

giphy.gif

God, those guys are nasty.

Just now, missmansfield said:

The 2 in the "I do what I want" thing

Oh. Are they someone? I just liked the meme. I didn't know they were a thing.

5 minutes ago, Rosiemac said:

I love Stephanie DW. She seems to genuinely love the girls.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, QuiteCalM said:

Oh. Are they someone? I just liked the meme. I didn't know they were a thing.

I love Stephanie DW. She seems to genuinely love the girls.

You can tell by the smiles on their faces after what was probably a brutal workout;)

• Love 2
Just now, Rosiemac said:

You can tell by the smiles on their faces after what was probably a brutal workout;)

haha yeah. Endorphin delirium. "Rachel looks lahke shee jest took a deeaap".

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

I don't like it.
Edited by DCCFanInKy
added something
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, mittensgizmo said:

That picture confirms the 1st 2 cuts. Happy to finally have a whole group photo :)

I was waiting for one of our eagle-eyes to spot who was cut!

Re: Holly's haircut...IMO THAT is the way to do a young-looking bob!  She looks like a soccer mom no more!  Although many don't, I do like the color.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 9
(edited)

I think I've got the TCCs down now, correct me if I'm wrong but from left to right we have

Lexie, Molly, Savannah, Keyra, Alexandria, Taryn, Tara, Christina, Miranda, Kalyssa, Alexis, Lauren, Brennan, Celinda, Brianna, Rachel and Gina

Edited by crazydegulady
Damn autocorrect
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, crazydegulady said:

I think I've got the TCCs down now, correct me if I'm wrong but from left to right we have

Lexie, Molly, Savannah, Keyes, Alexandria, Taryn, Tara, Christina, Miranda, Kalyssa, Alexis, Lauren, Brennan, Celinda, Brianna, Rachel and Gina

Yes, but it's Keyra (probably just a typo!)

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, crazydegulady said:

Lexie, Molly, Savannah, Keyra, Alexandria, Taryn, Tara, Christina, Miranda, Kalyssa, Alexis, Lauren, Brennan, Celinda, Brianna, Rachel and Gina

As of last night, I recognize and can name two TCCs.

giphy.gif

• Love 7

Thanks to a non-DCC entity for posting the first full group photo of training camp! Stephanie DW seems so lovely and like such a badass dance teacher--you have to be great with choreo and in great shape to keep up with her. I really really hope we see her on the show this season. I loved seeing her feedback for some of the rookies in the past. Brennan looks as awkward in the group photo as she has every other time I've seen her and Christina looks kind of mousy next to more glamorous ladies in both the group pic and our new gussied-up rookie photo sheet. BTW, thanks to those on here who are helping us lost ones put rookie faces with names! 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

Who is this?

this.JPG

I think it's Kelsey... with Emma faded in front of her.

Just now, Oranaiche said:

Do you mean in the mural @QuiteCalM ? I thought it was Jessika at first but it might be Kelsey Bond?

I was thinking Jessika, too at first!  I never realized that they looked so similar before.

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Rosiemac said:

Gina next to Milan I believe

8 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

Do you mean in the mural @QuiteCalM ? I thought it was Jessika at first but it might be Kelsey Bond?

Thanks gals! I made a big ol sloppy circle. Rosie, while it's clear that I constantly need to be spoon-fed the names of everyone, I should have tightened that circle, I meant the mural.

Orn-ayche, do you think it's maybe Morgan?

7 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I think it's Kelsey... with Emma faded in front of her.

I was thinking Jessika, too at first!  I never realized that they looked so similar before.

I thought Kelsey too, but then I thought maybe Morgan?

Edited by QuiteCalM
  • Love 1

OK I'll accept Kelsey as the answer LOL! Interesting, the one girl who didn't give back her Twitter handle gets featured on the wall. Not that I don't like Kelsey, I really liked her, but it's just funny!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Happy birthday!!!

• Love 2