Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Wow, Anatoli totally called it. Seriously, if Oliver can fly over to Tibet in like three minutes, then Anatoli can fly over from Russia to give Oliver a quick reality check when all this is over.

I really love Anatoly for calling Oliver on believing Talia.  I just really love Anatoly

• Love 11
1 minute ago, insomniadreams88 said:

When Chase brought up Shado, I couldn't help but wonder if he's been visiting Slade on the island. Crazy? Or no? 

Could he be Slade's son or brother???

• Love 1
1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

Okay...what a flooping minute?/

Oliver will only be killing himself? Is this some kind of Face Off/Human Target/Prometheus three way?

Well if Oliver is as mentally and physically exhausted as we think he might be, he might be closer to the edge.  

It made me very happy to see Oliver actually lose it and FEEL something.  He's been soooo damn controlled for too long.  

Ha! "What is thing you are doing with your voice?"

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 8

For an episode all about getting Oliver's new Love Interest back from the clutches of evil, this episode is chock full of Olicity. His worry about Felicity's issues, his obvious horror at the very thought of Felicity being targeted...

• Love 8
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

He can barely say Felicity's name in connection with her being targeted.  Swoon.  

I noticed that too. Like I thought for sure, he had a moment of..."well, shit. That's my Felicity and this is stupid and I need to get back with her and prove her I love her and am worthy of her."

He totally said all that right???

• Love 9
Just now, apinknightmare said:

Oliver thinks he can't be human and have a life, so yes!

I'm good with it. I mean I loved s1 and 2 soooo LOL

3 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Oh lord, Oliver and Dig moments always get me. SA actually seems a bit more like himself this week.

I thought the same thing. I thought THIS is the Oliver Queen I know and love. Sheesh.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

Felicity is being awfully trusting of Helix but I guess so far she doesn't have a solid reason not to.  

I don't know if she's trusting them so much as she's adopted and ends justify the means attitude in her dark arc

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, unlfan03 said:

Oliver we've gone down the going it alone route every single season do we really have to go there...Never  mind I guess we do.

Cue the next couple episodes of him going it alone again.