Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: Isabella Stone

MostlyC
  • Start Topic

The Task Force tries to find a sophisticated criminal who has been targeting Red's businesses; a surprising event sets Tom off on the hunt for information about his past.

Looks like we're moving closer and closer to Redemption.

Same rules apply here- no posting until after the episode airs.

So, Jan from 'The Office' is really, really evil, and has a hard-on to destroy Reddington.  Can't get more evil than tossing a quadriplegic restricted to a wheelchair into a swimming pool.

Oh nooeeeessss !!!  Ressler is distracted and sad because his brother is having surgery, so sad that his eyes are mysteriously leaking fluid.  Is it wrong of me that I hoped that Ressler brother's surgery was because of injuries acquired while piloting a Jaeger during a Kaiju attack ? </Pacific Rim>

So what happened to Navabi's paycheck blues from last week ?  I guess Aram's shenanigans fixed that right up because she didn't say a peep about it this week.

Lizzie needs to STFU about Tom's dead daddy that he never knew or cared about -- because now he has to learn everything he can about himself and his daddy after Lizzie kept egging him on about.

What's the deal with Agnes ?  That kid;s head is HUGE !!

Still no sign of Mr. Kaplan or the dogs.

Is it just me or were details about this mysterious 'Isabella Stone' way too easy to find out ?  Red stated that he only knew the cover name, but with minimal effort the Post Office team was able to track her down and bust her.  Followed by Reddington busting her out for his own nefarious reasons at the end.

I really don't give a shit anymore about why someone has it out for Reddington -- it's all building to what will only be a real letdown of a payoff.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver

This show came on and I promptly fell asleep.I find out here Ressler has a brother! Who knew? I'm guessing Ressler didn't before this episode was filmed. Next we will find out he never knew his father. And that makes me wonder, who is Red's father? OMGosh, the possibilities!

• Love 1

I've been a Tom fan since the episode where he fought Lizzie. I know I'm in the minority, but I'm looking forward to his spinoff.

I tend to pretty much ignore Liz especially when she's with Tom.  Yes, it was annoying of her to try and get Tom to physcoanalyze his feelings about his dad that he didn't know...  But obviously this is just a set-up for Redemption.

Ressler and the brother drama made no sense.  At what job could you not get leave when a relative is having surgery regardless of whether or not it's supposedly no big deal?  Why didn't he just ask for leave instead of being whiny and brooding about it?  Ridiculous.

Red hanging up on Harold was funny but only because after all this time (and the same goes for Ressler) they're questioning Red's motives?  That ship sailed along time ago.

The most ridiculous thing though was Red and the prison break.  This guy will almost any other time use a full battalion of personnel but only took Dembe and Mr. Ponytail with him to break someone out of a jail?  Really?  I mean, seriously?  No one thought that was dumb?  Just even a little?  Sheesh!  I don't ask for much from this show but that was mind boggling.

Not sure what Red expects to get from Isabella Stone and as others have mentioned is it really Mr. Kaplan pulling the strings?  Because if not, it'll be anti-climatic.  After all, it's not like Red doesn't have a long list of people who wouldn't be happy to take him out.  Though, the show might want to (if they aren't already) be working on a wrap-up for this show.

Edited by milkyaqua
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, milkyaqua said:

The most ridiculous thing though was Red and the prison break

The capture of Isabella would definitely give it some contest.  The Marshals in the lead van didn't see the spike strip in the road?  Come on.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, milkyaqua said:

Ressler and the brother drama made no sense.  At what job could you not get leave when a relative is having surgery regardless of whether or not it's supposedly no big deal?  Why didn't he just ask for leave instead of being whiny and brooding about it?  Ridiculous.

I didn't understand why he didn't ask for a day off, either.  As we all have seen, Ressler's brother could live halfway 'round the world and Ressler could still make it back in the same day.

Every time that a van is overturned in order to rescue/capture someone important, how do the perpetrators know that they won't kill that someone?

Didn't the previews imply that Isabella Stone would be going after Liz in order to get to Red? Didn't Liz say something about that to Red himself?  Wouldn't that actually make sense?  Couldn't they have framed Liz for Tom's murder, or framed Agnes for both their murders or something?

9 hours ago, ItCouldBeWorse said:

I didn't understand why he didn't ask for a day off, either.  As we all have seen, Ressler's brother could live halfway 'round the world and Ressler could still make it back in the same day.

Because Ressler's brother is genre savvy and rightly concerned that if he shows up on-screen he'll be offed is my guess. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

Does Stand Your Ground apply when you aren't old enough to stand yet?

Depends on the Attorney General Redshirt of the day...Keep killing them until the desired outcome is achieved 

On 2/11/2017 at 8:03 PM, ItCouldBeWorse said:

I don't know why we were subjected to any of this D-level plot. First, I don't care about Ressler's unseen brother. Second, everyone around Ressler tells him it's practically a routine operation, his bro will be good. Three, they are right. I don't get the angst or the time spent on this. What's next, Liz weeps for her dog? If she can find it?

I can't really keep up with who is connected to who while screwing Red.

Oh - and I am sure this will doom us all, but Lizzy has been less annoying and more on her game the past 3 eps.  What happened?

Edited by Ottis
  • Love 1