Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Uncharitable Behavior

• Start Topic

Just now, WireWrap said:

Like all the husbands/so/bf, Matt gets paid and he was scheduled to attend the filming of Peter's new bar opening. Kenya/Peter may have cancelled his flight but I don't think they or production told him to stay away, so him still showing up makes more sense than not.

No, Matt never denied the first time he broke the windows but he closed his twitter account and has kept his mouth closed since then.

I again go back to my initial opinion in that I think Kenya thought she could "handle" Matt, poke/provoke him but still "control" him and she was wrong.

I would posit that if someone went out of their way to cancel your flight to an event...that they dont want you there. That seems obvious to me, and at the very least you should confirm that someone wants you at the event.  It seems like a purposefully cancelled flight should at least be a cue to call someone and ask a few questions.  Especially if youre in a volitile relationship with someone hired specifically to mc the event.  

Yeah, no specific denial from matt only bolsters Kenyas story that he is responsible for the second incident of destruction to her property.  Because if there was ever something to deny, its the incident that you had no part in, and that kenya is unequivocally saying you did.  Are any of his family members/friends offering a defense on twitter?

If anything this is a toxic/abusive/codependent relationship.  But i dont think women are ever really responsible for the behavior of a grown man.  

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I would posit that if someone went out of their way to cancel your flight to an event...that they dont want you there. That seems obvious to me, and at the very least you should confirm that someone wants you at the event.  It seems like a purposefully cancelled flight should at least be a cue to call someone and ask a few questions.  Especially if youre in a volitile relationship with someone hired specifically to mc the event.  

Yeah, no specific denial from matt only bolsters Kenyas story that he is responsible for the second incident of destruction to her property.  Because if there was ever something to deny, its the incident that you had no part in, and that kenya is unequivocally saying you did.  Are any of his family members/friends offering a defense on twitter?

If anything this is a toxic/abusive/codependent relationship.  But i dont think women are ever really responsible for the behavior of a grown man.  

I disagree. It wasn't his boss, production, cancelling it, it was his gf, someone that has a history of setting him up, so why risk losing a paycheck? Oh and it was Kenya that bought him, then cancelled, the plane ticket, not Peter. Kenya needs to keep her story/lies straight, she seems to have forgotten what she was tweeting before this episode aired.

I do not follow his family on twitter, so I have no idea what they are saying.

I get that grown men are responsible for their behavior, good or bad but when does the woman's behavior, someone that intentionally sets the guy up to explode/react, get called out? If you call out 1 you have to call out the other IMO. As I have said, Matt was wrong but so was Kenya and both need called out on their respective bad behavior, not just Matt. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I disagree. It wasn't his boss, production, cancelling it, it was his gf, someone that has a history of setting him up, so why risk losing a paycheck? Oh and it was Kenya that bought him, then cancelled, the plane ticket, not Peter. Kenya needs to keep her story/lies straight, she seems to have forgotten what she was tweeting before this episode aired.

I do not follow his family on twitter, so I have no idea what they are saying.

I get that grown men are responsible for their behavior, good or bad but when does the woman's behavior, someone that intentionally sets the guy up to explode/react, get called out? If you call out 1 you have to call out the other IMO. As I have said, Matt was wrong but so was Kenya and both need called out on their respective bad behavior, not just Matt. 

You risk losing the paycheck because she clearly does not want you there.  And she had a "history of setting you up."  So why walk into a trap, or a set up?  Why go where you are wanted by no one.  If peter wanted him there, he could have purchased a replacement ticket as well.  If production wanted him there, they would have bought him a ticket.  But no one wanted him there, it seems like he knew that, and proceeded to go anyways.  So, how was he "set up?" Did kenya say she directly cancelled his ticket?  I know she said she told peter she didnt want him there, which made me think it was peter who purchased the ticket and cancelled the ticket.  But either way, he had no reason to be there knowing that no one wanted him there....especially the woman he keeps accusing of setting him up.

I dont really think i buy into the idea that someone can be manipulated into violence with mere words.  Maybe threats of immediate violence.  If he felt like he was being poked, he needed to use his words or walk away before he felt like violence was the correct response.  And i think that goes for women as well as men.  I think i could accept that its a toxic relationship, but if you have anger issues like that, its incumbent on you to walk away before you get violent.

AND....these incidents of violence arent happening in the heat of the moment.  They are calculated and happen way after what would be an inciting incident, as far as i know.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

I believe the poster said its pathetic if true, and a slap in the face to victims of domestic violence.  Which is how i read it.  And that its likely not true because kenya didnt file a restraining order.  Which i dont think is accurate.

I think a viable, alternate explanation is that abusive men are quick to blame everyone else for their behavior.  And so matt "suggesting" that this is all a storyline he has been manipulated into makes sense.

I dont know how you manufacture a guy showing up to an event when you have his flight cancelled.  

I think her not seeking a restraining order or police intervention doesnt make her story less believable since many women in abusive relationships dont do either of those things.

Has he issued an uneqivocal denial to the charge that he vandalized her property?  Not sime tweet suggesting that there was more to the story, but an uneqivocal denial?

A denial means little if there's also an implication that there was an understanding between parties involved that such a situation would be the main storyline for one of the cast members. Clarifying one question does little without clarifying the other.  I'm not trying to condone Matt's behaviour. Whether he played along with it or not, he absolutely looks stupid, he absolutely has issues and even if they arose because of the person he was with, it doesn't change the fact that those tendencies are present and need to be addressed. However, Kenya is no more abusive than Matt is and her behaviour toward him and many of her castmates are proof of that. There is proof that Kenya has manipulated her storylines and social media for attention. What Matt is accusing Kenya of is not far removed from what has been proven against her by others who have spoken out. Just because Kenya doesn't go crazy or put hands on people does not mean that she's not an abusive person yet it seems natural for the conversation of domestic violence to be pointed only in the direction of the party that happens to be a man. IF this truly was a real relationship that went off the rails, I'm far more inclined to believe that it was a relationship where both parties were abusive to each other.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, RealReality said:

You risk losing the paycheck because she clearly does not want you there.  And she had a "history of setting you up."  So why walk into a trap, or a set up?  Why go where you are wanted by no one.  If peter wanted him there, he could have purchased a replacement ticket as well.  If production wanted him there, they would have bought him a ticket.  But no one wanted him there, it seems like he knew that, and proceeded to go anyways.  So, how was he "set up?" Did kenya say she directly cancelled his ticket?  I know she said she told peter she didnt want him there, which made me think it was peter who purchased the ticket and cancelled the ticket.  But either way, he had no reason to be there knowing that no one wanted him there....especially the woman he keeps accusing of setting him up.

I dont really think i buy into the idea that someone can be manipulated into violence with mere words.  Maybe threats of immediate violence.  If he felt like he was being poked, he needed to use his words or walk away before he felt like violence was the correct response.  And i think that goes for women as well as men.  I think i could accept that its a toxic relationship, but if you have anger issues like that, its incumbent on you to walk away before you get violent.

AND....these incidents of violence arent happening in the heat of the moment.  They are calculated and happen way after what would be an inciting incident, as far as i know.

Matt didn't know "no one wanted him there", no one told him and he was obligated to be there, contractually obligated. If Kenya really didn't want him there, she should have told production it was either her or him and they would have made sure Matt was nowhere near her. And, again, what Matt did is on him but what Kenya did (playing games) is on her.

Sadly, we know Kenya loves to poke others as hard as she can in hopes they react, then she cries victim, she has done this time and time again on this show with both men and women. Before I get called out, YES, the others response/reaction is on them but when are Kenya's actions going to be called into accountability at the same level? I find fault on both sides here, Matt's and Kenya's, and I admit that I believe that Kenya knows full well what she is doing and doesn't care as long as it gives her a sympathetic storyline, which I find reprehensible.

• Love 7

I haven't read everyone's comments but my take on the Kenya/Matt situation is, and please don't bash me this is just my assessment/opinion of the situation.  I do believe Matt has some crazy in him and no one should be subjected to that kind of behavior, however, I do think that Kenya secretly likes it.  When you hear her say he just wants to be with me to justify his violent actions or why she wont get a restraining order, its because in her narcissistic mind she, Kenya queen of everything has made this man go crazy for her.  Kenya has been someone that thrives on drama, loves attention and by the looks of this situation, ANY attention.  I'm not sure if its editing but when she asked Matt to come over so they could talk and the conversation wasn't going anywhere and he wanted to leave she would hold the car door and ask him another question and they would start arguing all over again. 

Although, I have my BA in Psychology, I do not practice psychotherapy but have some working experience. Kenya is a text book narcissist, sociopath and perpetual victim.  She talks to any and everyone any kind of way but become a victim when someone wants to beat that ass (Porsha). Again, I do not condone Matt's violent behavior but I think this man would have left her alone had it not been for this story line.  He said he was in California and was planning on staying until she sent him sweet text messages to lure him back and start some shit.  My mother always says stop poking the bear but then want to scream for help when it bites you in the ass.  I'm sorry but not sorry.  I don't have too much empathy for Kenya and this situation but I do believe both she and Matt need to get help, Kenya, for her many issues and Matt for his.

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

A denial means little if there's also an implication that there was an understanding between parties involved that such a situation would be the main storyline for one of the cast members. Clarifying one question does little without clarifying the other.  I'm not trying to condone Matt's behaviour. Whether he played along with it or not, he absolutely looks stupid, he absolutely has issues and even if they arose because of the person he was with, it doesn't change the fact that those tendencies are present and need to be addressed. However, Kenya is no more abusive than Matt is and her behaviour toward him and many of her castmates are proof of that. There is proof that Kenya has manipulated her storylines and social media for attention. What Matt is accusing Kenya of is not far removed from what has been proven against her by others who have spoken out. Just because Kenya doesn't go crazy or put hands on people does not mean that she's not an abusive person yet it seems natural for the conversation of domestic violence to be pointed only in the direction of the party that happens to be a man. IF this truly was a real relationship that went off the rails, I'm far more inclined to believe that it was a relationship where both parties were abusive to each other.

I draw a hard line in there being a difference between physical abuse and other forms of unhealthy behavior.  Especially in relationships, because the physical abuse is both physical and mental.

In toxic/codependent relationships both parties DO play a role in maintaining the unhealthy relationship.  So, if was just a toxic relationship, yes, they would both be equally at fault.  But whoever escalates up to violence is on a different level.

I also think a hard denial by matt is very meaningful in this situation.  But playing coy and trying to imply that he was manipulated for a story line just sounds like an abuser hoping to avoid blame.

The charge against kenya is that matt didnt do this.  If he didnt do this, or he was specifically told to do this he needs to come out and say it.

He certainly wasnt social media shy when it came to placing blame for his behavior.  So if he didnt do it, if this was a production set up he needs to come out and say it plainly.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Zeebreezy said:

I haven't read everyone's comments but my take on the Kenya/Matt situation is, and please don't bash me this is just my assessment/opinion of the situation.  I do believe Matt has some crazy in him and no one should be subjected to that kind of behavior, however, I do think that Kenya secretly likes it.  When you hear her say he just wants to be with me to justify his violent actions or why she wont get a restraining order, its because in her narcissistic mind she, Kenya queen of everything has made this man go crazy for her.  Kenya has been someone that thrives on drama, loves attention and by the looks of this situation, ANY attention.  I'm not sure if its editing but when she asked Matt to come over so they could talk and the conversation wasn't going anywhere and he wanted to leave she would hold the car door and ask him another question and they would start arguing all over again. 

Although, I have my BA in Psychology, I do not practice psychotherapy but have some working experience. Kenya is a text book narcissist, sociopath and perpetual victim.  She talks to any and everyone any kind of way but become a victim when someone wants to beat that ass (Porsha). Again, I do not condone Matt's violent behavior but I think this man would have left her alone had it not been for this story line.  He said he was in California and was planning on staying until she sent him sweet text messages to lure him back and start some shit.  My mother always says stop poking the bear but then want to scream for help when it bites you in the ass.  I'm sorry but not sorry.  I don't have too much empathy for Kenya and this situation but I do believe both she and Matt need to get help, Kenya, for her many issues and Matt for his.

Would agree that there is a part of kenya that thrives on attention and drama.

But she cancelled his flight and didnt want him there.  I cant see how she brought that one on herself.  If he knew he was angry, he had every chance to stay away since his flight was cancelled.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Matt didn't know "no one wanted him there", no one told him and he was obligated to be there, contractually obligated. If Kenya really didn't want him there, she should have told production it was either her or him and they would have made sure Matt was nowhere near her. And, again, what Matt did is on him but what Kenya did (playing games) is on her.

Sadly, we know Kenya loves to poke others as hard as she can in hopes they react, then she cries victim, she has done this time and time again on this show with both men and women. Before I get called out, YES, the others response/reaction is on them but when are Kenya's actions going to be called into accountability at the same level? I find fault on both sides here, Matt's and Kenya's, and I admit that I believe that Kenya knows full well what she is doing and doesn't care as long as it gives her a sympathetic storyline, which I find reprehensible.

His flight was cancelled and no one made arrangements to buy him another ticket.  Not production, not peter. To me, it gets no clearer than that.  I have no idea if he was really contractually obligated to be there.   And if he breaks that contract than what?  He simply doesnt get paid for that appearance.  Nothing more would happen than that. And he wouldnt be walking right into the "set up" he complains about.

Kenya cancelled the ticket, she told peter she didnt want him there, she may have also told production but they couldnt stop him.  There is no evidence that production bought him a ticket or anything else to ensure his attendance.  If production didnt arrange his trip they may not have known he was going to show up.

Im not sure that she secretly wanted him there given that she not only cancelled his ticket, but told peter she didnt want him there.  And thats just what we saw, she may have also told production.

I do not think they are equally at fault here.  I dont think she could have been any more clear in trying to get him to stay away.

As for her other actions/behavior i dont think any of it justifies or is on the same level as violence.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, RealReality said:

His flight was cancelled and no one made arrangements to buy him another ticket.  Not production, not peter. To me, it gets no clearer than that.  I have no idea if he was really contractually obligated to be there.   And if he breaks that contract than what?  He simply doesnt get paid for that appearance.  Nothing more would happen than that. And he wouldnt be walking right into the "set up" he complains about.

Kenya cancelled the ticket, she told peter she didnt want him there, she may have also told production but they couldnt stop him.  There is no evidence that production bought him a ticket or anything else to ensure his attendance.  If production didnt arrange his trip they may not have known he was going to show up.

Im not sure that she secretly wanted him there given that she not only cancelled his ticket, but told peter she didnt want him there.  And thats just what we saw, she may have also told production.

I do not think they are equally at fault here.  I dont think she could have been any more clear in trying to get him to stay away.

As for her other actions/behavior i dont think any of it justifies or is on the same level as violence.

We don't know that Kenya told production that she didn't want Matt there at all period. What we heard Kenya say was similar to the other times she said she didn't want him around and then she would call him to come over a few hours later. This is where the problem lies, Yes, Matt has gotten physical on objects but not on any persons physical body let alone Kenya but Kenya has gotten emotionally abusive with Matt and others IMO. And Yes, I do consider the head games Kenya plays on others emotional abuse at times, she just has to destroy that person. What she doesn't seem to grasp, even though it has already gone to physical violence (Porsha), is that sometimes emotional/verbal abuse can draw a violent physical response, especially with those not well equipped to use their own tongue as a weapon like she loves to do.

• Love 8
On 1/17/2017 at 0:27 AM, RealReality said:

I think there are many women in abusive/codependent/toxic relationships that refuse to get restraining orders.  Quite often, no one knows until it's too late.

She's getting a lot of mileage out of this on television.  It's not like she's being abused and hiding it from everyone -- quite the opposite.  But if she took out a restraining order, she'd have to memorialize her claims, under oath, and sign her name to them, and Matt would have an opportunity to rebut those charges, all on the public record.  That could prove mighty embarrassing if Kenya is embroidering the truth.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

We don't know that Kenya told production that she didn't want Matt there at all period. What we heard Kenya say was similar to the other times she said she didn't want him around and then she would call him to come over a few hours later. This is where the problem lies, Yes, Matt has gotten physical on objects but not on any persons physical body let alone Kenya but Kenya has gotten emotionally abusive with Matt and others IMO. And Yes, I do consider the head games Kenya plays on others emotional abuse at times, she just has to destroy that person. What she doesn't seem to grasp, even though it has already gone to physical violence (Porsha), is that sometimes emotional/verbal abuse can draw a violent physical response, especially with those not well equipped to use their own tongue as a weapon like she loves to do.

This is true.  But you had said that if kenta really didnt want matt there she coukd have told production.  However we dont know that she didnt tell production.

Yeah, i think any level of violence is a different story.  In a toxic relationship you may have two people using the same weapons on an even playing field.  Violence changes that, most often  it is not only abusive, but its intimidation and fear.

So, to me, its not on the same level.  And violence on an object  is still violence, especially in this situation where it is done to cause fear and intimidation.

And yeah, if youre a person who doesnt know how to use your words you need to learn to walk away.  And that goes for men and women.  Not try to argue that its not your fault because someone was using really mean words.

Just now, RealReality said:

This is true.  But you had said that if kenya really didnt want matt there she coukd have told production.  However we dont know that she didnt tell production.  She told peter she didnt want matt around and she cancelled his flight.  In my book, you dont get any more clear than that.  The fact that no one else bought him a ticket leads me to the conclusion that no one else really wanted him around.  Including production, who did not replace his plane ticket. 

Yeah, i think any level of violence is a different story.  In a toxic relationship you may have two people using the same weapons on an even playing field.  Violence changes that, most often  it is not only abusive, but its intimidation and fear.

So, to me, its not on the same level.  And violence on an object  is still violence, especially in this situation where it is done to cause fear and intimidation.

And yeah, if youre a person who doesnt know how to use your words you need to learn to walk away.  And that goes for men and women.  Not try to argue that its not your fault because someone was using really mean words.

1 hour ago, pbutler111 said:

She's getting a lot of mileage out of this on television.  It's not like she's being abused and hiding it from everyone -- quite the opposite.  But if she took out a restraining order, she'd have to memorialize her claims, under oath, and sign her name to them, and Matt would have an opportunity to rebut those charges, all on the public record.  That could prove mighty embarrassing if Kenya is embroidering the truth.

She is also defending him on television and minimizing his behavior.  These are things people in abusive relationships do and its part of not calling the cops or getting a restraining order.  ESPECIALLY if he is busy telling you that you are responsible for his violent outbursts.

I mean, if you just change, he is gonna be so much better, so no need for cops and a restraining order.  If dinner was just hot when he got home....

Im almost certain this is why he refused to talk to her with the crew there.  He didnt want anyone else to hear the guilt trip he was gonna lay on her and how she is really responsible for his violence.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, RealReality said:

This is true.  But you had said that if kenta really didnt want matt there she coukd have told production.  However we dont know that she didnt tell production.

I don't believe that production knew she didn't want him there for real because of how he suddenly showed up as she was pulling in, the timing suggests that production still thought/knew Matt was coming and let him know when to pull in the parking lot. Also, the fact that Kenya came alone, without and after Cynthia even though she was the "hostess" also suggests this meet up with Matt was planned by production and most likely Kenya as well. I really think the only one that was completely clueless was Matt and he should have suspected some stunt at this stage of the game.

I am not so sure that Matt completely realized he was being used by her and production at that point. And, Yes, I do think Kenya as well as production used him /his insecurities/immaturity as fodder for the show.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

I draw a hard line in there being a difference between physical abuse and other forms of unhealthy behavior.  Especially in relationships, because the physical abuse is both physical and mental.

In toxic/codependent relationships both parties DO play a role in maintaining the unhealthy relationship.  So, if was just a toxic relationship, yes, they would both be equally at fault.  But whoever escalates up to violence is on a different level.

I also think a hard denial by matt is very meaningful in this situation.  But playing coy and trying to imply that he was manipulated for a story line just sounds like an abuser hoping to avoid blame.

The charge against kenya is that matt didnt do this.  If he didnt do this, or he was specifically told to do this he needs to come out and say it.

He certainly wasnt social media shy when it came to placing blame for his behavior.  So if he didnt do it, if this was a production set up he needs to come out and say it plainly.

The comments are drawn from the Kenya/Matt situation. There's no account that remotely suggest that he was PHYSICALLY abusive to her so that form of abuse shouldn't even be a matter in this particular discussion. Matt's behaviour certainly lends itself to someone who can be physically abuse but whether he has it in him and whether he is actually guilty of this are two different things. What's he's still doing is abusive behaviour but let's not mischaracterize it.

So with that clarified, I strongly stand by the notion that both have have shown abusive behaviour toward each other and/or other people. Just because one person doesn't know how to manage their feelings in a healthy way and resorts to punching fists through glass doesn't automatically create a situation where only one person can be considered the victim in a relationship. 

And without knowing what kind of contracts she signed prior to filming, you can't make it seem so cut and dry about simply coming out and saying something. There are possibilities for why Matt can't clearly explain his side but there's no reason why others from his past couldn't come out and bury him if they were in fact victims of physical abuse by him. So why haven't we heard anything, yet we've heard plenty who have outed Kenya for her manipulations and lies for the sake of portraying herself in a certain way on TV?

• Love 2

My take on this week's episode.  A brief runthrough....

1.  It was quite refreshing to see all of these women cone together for a fundraising event without any real drama and get along well.   As for the reason they only raised $7000.00 was actually due to a low turnout to the popup sales.  It was mentioned by some bloggers that were at the event that Porsha and someone else (I forget who) started canvassing on the phone and outside to get more people in.  However, as seen on the show Phaedra just put up the remaining money to assure the camp would be a go.

2.  Most bloggers and facebookers felt that the scene at Kenya's house was staged for most of the reasons you stated here.  On social media, he totally split with Kenya after the Charlotte fiasco and was dating his new woman when he was supposedly busting out Kenya's windows and car.  Also, why would he waste time spray painting the cameras is he was per se, "leaving Kenya a message."  He would want her to know without a doubt that it was he who did the damage, as a warning.  However, he stopped tweeting about her the moment he got serious with this new woman.   She is the one who continues to tweet about him, even now on her site.

3.  The whole Kenya should not have invited someone else to Kandi's house thing was another set up.  Kandi's house is in a gated community so she would have had to let Cynthia in, thus she had to know Cynthia was coming.  This smellsjust like the scene with her baby-daddy's girlfriend just popping up at the Kandi Factory

The Cynthia moving scenes.  ZZZZZzzzzzzzz........

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Aging Goth said:

The fact that Matt has since moved on with another woman yet, Kenya is now harassing the new girl (who is Matt's age) as well as still acting as if she and Matt still have a relationship is more than telling. 

Who, where?? I hadn't heard this, do you have a link? And he was busting out the windows while dating the new woman? That makes him sound crazy as a loon.

And he was busting out the windows while dating the new woman?

I think the meaning was, he had moved on from Kenya and wanted nothing to do with her once he started dating the new woman. Which might mean he couldn't have been behind the damage.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I think the meaning was, he had moved on from Kenya and wanted nothing to do with her once he started dating the new woman. Which might mean he couldn't have been behind the damage.

Which may explain why we didn't see any video of him doing it like we saw the first time it happened. On the show, Kenya/production sold it as if it happened directly after Charlotte but the ROL report said it happened when Kenya was in California (a week after Charlotte) and that Kenya saw him spray painting the cameras. She claimed the alarm/security system was not on/set at the time and that is why there was no police response when it happened, that she had to call them instead. There are a few too many holes in this story to accept it at face value like Kenya/production want us to IMO.

• Love 5

Did some quick investigative work. Peter's club opened in April of 2016. The scenes from Kenya's house was actually taped in August (that's when she filed a police report). So the editing was splice up to make it seem like Matt left Charlotte and went back to Atlanta and did that to Kenya's place immediately after the incident at Peter's club opening. Also the below link summarizes Kenya's police report. Kenya provided Matt as a suspect to the police saying that she saw the person on her cameras before some of the cameras were spray painted. That information was never verified by the police which means that they were never shown the camera footage or the footage wasn't clear enough for them to verify that it was in fact Matt.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kenya-moore-accuses-boyfriend-matt-jordan-destroying-home/

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Did some quick investigative work. Peter's club opened in April of 2016. The scenes from Kenya's house was actually taped in August (that's when she filed a police report). So the editing was splice up to make it seem like Matt left Charlotte and went back to Atlanta and did that to Kenya's place immediately after the incident at Peter's club opening. Also the below link summarizes Kenya's police report. Kenya provided Matt as a suspect to the police saying that she saw the person on her cameras before some of the cameras were spray painted. That information was never verified by the police which means that they were never shown the camera footage or the footage wasn't clear enough for them to verify that it was in fact Matt.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kenya-moore-accuses-boyfriend-matt-jordan-destroying-home/

Editing monkeys and Kenya at it again. Although, I still stand by my comment that had there been actual video of Matt, or someone in the shadows that could be Matt, spray painting over the security cameras, production would have shown it and they did not.

• Love 5

Actually, if one looks at the links and pictures, it seems there must have been another party. If you notice, the pics from the April party have Todd in the bean pie bowtie suit (which he didn't appear in on the actual episode after Kandi dissed it). In addition, Ok! magazine reports that Cynthia was not there for the grand opening event in April. There were also celebrities like Faith Evans at the April opening, and Bravo normally never misses an opportunity to throw famous names up on the chryon (and Faith has no problem being shown on reality tv).

In addition, Matt put up his instagram rant about the flight being cancelled in August. There would be no reason for him to do that for an event in April, especially since it wasn't even airing at the time. Cynthia also posted this on Aug 14 with Kenya in the outfits they wore to the taping.

There is no editing lie/Kenya lie with the timeline here. 

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 2

I'm loving the postings of all here regarding this Kenya/Matt thing so thank you all.   I still fit in the category of 'if this was done for the show....there are REAL people who suffer through this type of situation and it is a slap in the face to those victims.'

The date of when this happened (middle of August) and ROL's reporting of it (end of November) makes me curious.   Needed additional headlines or attorney consults or no longer a police investigation?  Any way to tell?

If Matt started to speak out about this and stopped, sounds like Kenya/Bravo shut him up.  I can understand his new gf and family not talking about anything.  What I can't understand is Matt's friends not speaking out for him.  What am I missing?

A few words from Walter ( :D ) could clear things up about what is real and what is not.  Just saying.  Is he around at all or just glad he's out of the picture and staying out?  

And, one more....didn't Walter show up to an event after he and Kenya were no longer?

OK...actually two more.....didn't Tamra try a storyline something like this with Simon?  Were there any others, historians?

14 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I'm loving the postings of all here regarding this Kenya/Matt thing so thank you all.   I still fit in the category of 'if this was done for the show....there are REAL people who suffer through this type of situation and it is a slap in the face to those victims.'

The date of when this happened (middle of August) and ROL's reporting of it (end of November) makes me curious.   Needed additional headlines or attorney consults or no longer a police investigation?  Any way to tell?

If Matt started to speak out about this and stopped, sounds like Kenya/Bravo shut him up.  I can understand his new gf and family not talking about anything.  What I can't understand is Matt's friends not speaking out for him.  What am I missing?

A few words from Walter ( :D ) could clear things up about what is real and what is not.  Just saying.  Is he around at all or just glad he's out of the picture and staying out?  

And, one more....didn't Walter show up to an event after he and Kenya were no longer?

OK...actually two more.....didn't Tamra try a storyline something like this with Simon?  Were there any others, historians?

I doubt Kenya and or Bravo shut him up. If folks are to believe the "storyline" myths, then why would those who stand to gain shut up something juicy? I think he is a volatile, violent idiot, but someone (probably his family) convinced him to not incriminate himself any further by posting on social media. If footage has already aired and therefore is available to be used in court (the first window breaking, now slapping an independent third party driver)--whether governmental or that of public opinion, why solidify opinions against you by continuing to post rants detailing how pissed off you are?

I don't think Walter could really shed any light on this. The situations are totally different. Matt has never alleged that his relationship with Kenya was fake in the way Walter did. In fact, he talked about her finding a man that loved her and then manipulating him despite their real feelings for each other. 

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

Actually, if one looks at the links and pictures, it seems there must have been another party. If you notice, the pics from the April party have Todd in the bean pie bowtie suit (which he didn't appear in on the actual episode after Kandi dissed it). In addition, Ok! magazine reports that Cynthia was not there for the grand opening event in April. There were also celebrities like Faith Evans at the April opening, and Bravo normally never misses an opportunity to throw famous names up on the chryon (and Faith has no problem being shown on reality tv).

In addition, Matt put up his instagram rant about the flight being cancelled in August. There would be no reason for him to do that for an event in April, especially since it wasn't even airing at the time. Cynthia also posted this on Aug 14 with Kenya in the outfits they wore to the taping.

There is no editing lie/Kenya lie with the timeline here. 

Thanks for clarifying that because I was about to post that maybe there must have been another date because the timeline didn't match up (I was wondering when filming started for this current season). The reason I was looking into it - Matt and Kenya were supposedly together for about 2 years. Matt claims that Kenya wanted to play up a domestic violence angle. The domestic disputes filed by Kenya only began happening filming began. Based on the timelines, upon their first break up in late May , 2016, Matt posted about it and took responsibility for the break up being his fault because he didn't prove to be up Kenya's standards in the relationship and that there were areas that she felt he was unstable and irresponsible in. This could relate to his temper, maybe it could relate to more than just that (but I do believe that his temperament was a factor because you could see it just with the way he approached Peter and co. upon first meeting them). And I suspect that his temperament was maybe the inspiration for a 'storyline' if I'm inclined that there's some truth to this having a lot of manufactured bits to it (and yes, I am in fact inclined to believe that).  Either way, things began disintegrating and I think Matt got fed up and Kenya couldn't control him anymore. When he showed up in her driveway and was upset that the cameras were still around because she told them they wouldn't be there - wouldn't you feel like you walked into a trap for someone's amusement? When someone throws your flaws in your face, pushes you away but then constantly pulls you back in, only to serve their own purpose, wouldn't you get upset? Matt's feelings are understandable, the way he's dealing with those feelings are absolutely not defensible. I think the last straw was Peter's club opening - and how much of that has to do with working in a 'storyline'? Peter is not a regular cast member, why would they be involved in recreating a second opening of his club for the show? And why would Todd get an invite to BOTH openings but if Matt is your boy as well, why wasn't he at the first opening (or was he)?

And going back to Peter's event being the last straw - the same week that Kenya made her police report and said that she suspected Matt, he posted "No one is more hated then he who speaks the truth! No puns, No jabs".

• Love 4
On 1/18/2017 at 2:22 PM, RealReality said:

Would agree that there is a part of kenya that thrives on attention and drama.

But she cancelled his flight and didnt want him there.  I cant see how she brought that one on herself.  If he knew he was angry, he had every chance to stay away since his flight was cancelled.

It's possible she canceled because she wanted to see how far he would push it - how much work would he put in to come after her? If she thrives on drama, making it harder for him to show up might make it more enjoyable for her.

• Love 1

Peter would be the one who cancelled the flight, basing it on Kenya saying she didn't want Matt there. Peter made the reservation, Peter is the only one who'd have authority to cancel the ticket.  IF that is truly what happened. Why would a man drive for hours to be someplace Peter told him he wasn't welcome? Now that the facts have come to light about the actual date of the party, Kenya's trip to CA when the break-in occurred... nothing is believable, for me.

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Love 1
On 1/18/2017 at 4:51 PM, RealReality said:

She is also defending him on television and minimizing his behavior.  These are things people in abusive relationships do and its part of not calling the cops or getting a restraining order.  ESPECIALLY if he is busy telling you that you are responsible for his violent outbursts.

I mean, if you just change, he is gonna be so much better, so no need for cops and a restraining order.  If dinner was just hot when he got home....

Im almost certain this is why he refused to talk to her with the crew there.  He didnt want anyone else to hear the guilt trip he was gonna lay on her and how she is really responsible for his violence.

Maybe.  It still doesn't smell right to me.  Kenya is hardly a trustworthy reporter.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, pbutler111 said:
On 1/18/2017 at 5:51 PM, RealReality said:

Kenya's interaction with Matt is totally opposite to the way an actual abused woman would react.  In my travels, abused women would never confront an abusive man the way Kenya does, even to say he's crazy or might hit her.  They stay silent.  If they are defending the abuser, it is usually due to Stockholm syndrome ie they have been conditioned to sort of depend on the abuser.  This is not at all the way Kenya acts.  She always appear to be the aggressor in this relationship which is probably another reason why Matt has moved on.

• Love 7