Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Rule No. 43: When One Door Opens, There's an Icy Draft

Abby deals with the fallout from her gigolo scandal, while she and Jake care for Becca's abandoned baby; Delia confronts Albert about sabotaging her wedding; Jo considers dating her baker, Scott; Phoebe holds a ceremony to celebrate womanhood.

28 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Why did it not dawn on Phoebe that her alimony checks would end, when she remarried??

Because she's stupid.

Thought it was funny that she interpreted her ex as "hostile" when opening the gifts. It's not hostile for him to follow their divorce agreement by cutting her off the gravy train. 

This is a shitshow and I enjoy hate-watching it.

• Love 3

At some points I laugh, but others frustrate me.  

I missed most of last season.  Someone please tell me, who are the parents for Becca's baby.  I thought it was supposed to be Jake's, but, I guess that isn't what happened. 

2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

At some points I laugh, but others frustrate me.  

I missed most of last season.  Someone please tell me, who are the parents for Becca's baby.  I thought it was supposed to be Jake's, but, I guess that isn't what happened. 

Becca slept with Taye Diggs, who is the father of the baby. Taye Diggs didn't appear on the show but he's apparently friends with Paul Adelstein from their Private Practice days, so presumably he's okay with being named the dad on this POS show. :)

• Love 1

I actually liked this episode. The dynamic between Abby and Jake now is oddly sweet. I like Retta being a real part of the group now (tho I can't remember her name on the show). I loathe Delia and her boss, tho. They are so gross and I am afraid the show runners want us to find them sexy and compelling. Nope.

• Love 1

I've been happy to see this back. Around me, plenty of women in their 30s, 40s, 50s or over have to redefine what life will be and how to make it work after the happily ever after didn't keep its promise. I'm one of them, my mum is one of them, some people close to me could be among that number but are more comfortable staying within the confines of a relation that is not too horrible. I know, I used to be one of those, thinking that one day things would go back to how they used to be, if only this and that.

This show, to me, is a breath of fresh air. Yes, you can be in your 40s and still behave like an eejit. Why, does anyone really think only teens and not so hot TV husbands of very hot women have a monopoly there?

This show, far from perfect, still brings me stuff I need: a mirror of my age group, with some people I can relate to, and some that I find over the top, but still, my age group, a very very underrepresented one, which I don't get - aren't we supposed to be relatively well off and therefore attractive consumers?    

• Love 6

This show is still a mess.  Beyond fixing.  The ratings are really horrible.  At slighly above 400 thou viewers, this had to be the lowest rated show on TV for the week.  Wonder they will pull it if the ratings plummet lower.

• Love 1