Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E09: What We Leave Behind

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

16 hours ago, Hiveminder said:

I have to agree with this. I know a lot of people would mistakenly place some kind of blame on Oliver, but it's not a reaction I completely understand.

Yeah, that's me.  I got a chance to play out the other scenario on a recent episode of Sherlock where he gets the blame for something that to me clearly is not his fault and while some argued that it was a perfectly natural human reaction, I found it illogical and confusing how anyone could dump the blame like that on someone.  I understood it was a gut reaction, but I just know it's not how my guy would have reacted.  

14 hours ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I think her reaction was what it was because they want to avoid drama between them. They are still writing Oliver and Felicity as if they weren't engaged last year and things between them are totally fine so I imagine they'll keep writing them as platonic team mates with no angst in their relationship or they would be forced to acknowledge that a relationship exists.

I think we're going to find that the distance between them is also there to allow some story lines to play out that otherwise would have been shut down if Felicity and Oliver were still as close as they used to be.  I just hope that in the end, we get back the closeness, even if for a while it is just as friends.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 2

Good grief. I was watching the episodes of SPN with Madison McLaughlin and she literally plays Evelyn the same way as Krissy. There is no variation on her characterization AT ALL. Bratty, snarky.No voice changes , no change of body movement. Nothing. I mean I thought it was similar but its virtually identical.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

See I disagree with the blanket statement.  I agree that a lot of people wouldn't have reacted like that, but I don't think it's fair to say no one would.  Oliver had already sworn that there was no way that he could have known it was Billy and not Prometheus and yeah, Felicity could have asked him to walk her through what happened step by step but as big of a gulf that there is between Felicity and Oliver on a personal level, I don't believe that she at all wouldn't have trusted that he hadn't already told her the whole truth.  She didn't need to know anything more to know it wasn't his fault or to know that he was putting the blame all on himself no matter what he was saying.    It's exactly how I would have expected Felicity to react. 

I think they needed Felicity to react like that.

But a real person?  Even if she cognitively knew that Oliver couldn't have known that it was Billy, I think a part of her would be wondering that if he hadn't been so quick to shoot, if he had taken someone else with him, if there wasn't something he could have done ....

I like and admire Felicity but it would take a saint not to resent Oliver in some way for killing Billy.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

But a real person?  Even if she cognitively knew that Oliver couldn't have known that it was Billy, I think a part of her would be wondering that if he hadn't been so quick to shoot, if he had taken someone else with him, if there wasn't something he could have done ....

I like and admire Felicity but it would take a saint not to resent Oliver in some way for killing Billy.

Especially since Thea suited up to stand with him on a roof. 

But it just comes down to the fact that they don't want any drama between Oliver and Felicity. So therefore, Felicity immediately blames Prometheus. I don't think it has anything to do with Felicity herself. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I think it's fair that those question might cross her mind at some time, but while I can't speak to an extreme situation like this one, I do know that personally, I've instantly gone out of my way to let someone know I don't blame them in situations even when I could later look back and have questions about it...even in a situation where I immediately could see that had my nephews acted differently, they might have avoided breaking something precious to me, but I still felt it was more important to let them know I wasn't mad because they were doing a pretty good job of blaming themselves.  I know it's not the same but I just know that what they had Felicity do is really in my personality so I know it has to be in other real people's personality too.  

If you met my mother this would make more sense.  

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Hee.  My mother learned from the Treaty of Paris to hold grudges.

Ha! Maybe we could mix half of mine and half of yours and we could find a happy medium, lol.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I think at least some initial shock where she was unable to say anything had to happen to have a realistic reaction..it would have also worked better because then Oliver would have had a real reason to feel alone instead he had all his friends absolve him and be there for him right away. And it would have showed Prometheus' plan working in a stronger way..because yes he put Diggle in jail and had Curtis and Paul break up but with Diggle it was only a matter of time and he couldn't hide for something he didn't do forever, Curtis didn't even seem conflicted about choosing to be a Vigilante over his husband and no one blamed Oliver for anything so the team is still as close as it was at the beginning and Oliver isn't alone. But as I said they are avoiding to write Oliver and Felicity as anything more than team mates.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It was Chase's idea to shoot to kill Prometheus and he convinced Oliver.  So we can blame him.  Is he Vigilante, who kills more easily than he saves?  Or is he Prometheus and that was part of the trap?

Interesting thought.  Could he be both?

• Love 2
(edited)

509 (What We Leave Behind) – No Oliver Queen voiceover intro.

509 (What We Leave Behind) – At the Mayor's holiday party at City Hall, Oliver's date is Susan Williams and Felicity's date is Detective Billy Malone; and Felicity finally introduces Billy to her friends:
Susan (arriving, wearing a red dress): "Sorry I'm late."
Oliver: "No, it's fine."
Susan: "I know, I know. I already broke the first rule of being a good date by not arriving with you, but I had a crushing deadline. Glamorous life of a journalist, right?"
Oliver: "The dress that you're wearing makes up for it."
Thea: "Ahem. So, uh, you're his - his date?"
Susan: "Yeah."
Oliver: "Yeah."
Susan: "Yeah, just - uh, just for this party, which by the way, is a definite improvement over the previous mayor's holiday bash. Nicely done."
Thea: "Thanks. It's really great to know that this administration can do, like, one thing right."
Oliver: "Be nice, Thea."
Thea: "No. I'm gonna go get a drink now. Talk to you later." (Leaves)
Oliver: "She's - I mean, she's just being protective."
Susan: "Hmm. To be fair. I didn't make the best first impression."
Oliver: "Well, I, of all people, understand that sometimes doing a job means pissing people off. It just means that you're doing it well."
Susan: "I see you've reclaimed your optimism."
Oliver: "Well, thanks to you. Cheers."
(Cut to another part of hall.)
Malone: "Is that your second champagne?"
Felicity: "Third."
Malone: "Are you really that nervous to finally introduce me to your friends?"
Felicity: "I just want them to love you as much as I li..iike you. (They kiss, as Curtis and Paul approach) These are my friends! Guys, this is my Malone- boyfriend. This is Billy Malone, my... boy - boyfriend."
Curtis: "I'm Curtis, by the way, the guy awkwardly standing in front of you waiting to be introduced, and this is my husband Paul."
Felicity: "Curtis is my best friend at work - well, was until I was fired from my own company. Cheers."
Paul: "I thought you guys were working on a startup together, the one he's been putting all the late nights in on."
Felicity: "The very late nights, the startup, yes. We - it's just - the startup is so fun. I mean, we barely call it work because it's just, like, 'whoo!' Wow! So much fun! So much... fun.

509 (What We Leave Behind) – Back at the Arrow Bunker, Evelyn gives stockings as holiday gifts to Rene, Rory and Diggle (per script) :
DHOEhRTVwAAuoQ_.jpg

509 (What We Leave Behind) – Back at the Mayor’s holiday party, Oliver gives a speech, and Felicity meets Susan for the first time:
Oliver: "Happy holidays. Everyone, thank you so much for coming. My favorite Christmas movie is Die Hard. (Crowd laughs) Heh. It's true. My second favorite Christmas movie is It's a Wonderful Life, and, uh, I was very lucky to be able to re-watch that movie last week. It reminded me how much work I still have to do, how much work all of us still have to do, and it inspired me to recommit myself to making our city, our home a better and a safer place. Cheers."
Felicity and Susan (simultaneously): "Great speech."
Felicity: "I... Uh... What she said."
Susan: "Uh, Felicity, right?"
Felicity: "Yeah. You must be the super hot reporter."
Susan: "Um, uh, thank you."
Felicity: "What I meant to say was, this is my - this is my boyfriend Billy."
Malone: "It's nice to see you again, Mayor Queen."
Oliver: "Billy, please call me Oliver." (They shake hands)
Curtis (approaches with Paul): "Hey, um, we're actually gonna head out."
Felicity: "Everything all right?"
Curtis: "It will be... I think." (Leaves)
Felicity: "So you guys want to go on a double date sometime or... (Looks at Oliver) No. Cool."

509 (What We Leave Behind) – After Curtis is attacked by Prometheus, Felicity and Oliver go to see him at the hospital:
Felicity (entering with Oliver): "Oh, my God. Curtis, are you all right?"
Curtis: "I'm great. Just a little banged up, like I always am when I get into street fights with muggers."
Paul: "It wasn't a mugger. It was a serial killer, the Throwing Star Killer. I thought you had the Anti-Crime Unit taking care of this."
Oliver: "We do, Paul, and we're working very hard to catch him, I promise."
Felicity: "Actually, your statement could really help. Detective Malone is just outside if you'd feel comfortable answering a few questions."
Curtis: "It's all right, Paul."
(Felicity leaves with Paul.)
Curtis: "Prometheus. He attacked me as, well, me."
Oliver: "So he knows you're Mr. Terrific."
Curtis: "Yeah, which means he probably knows -"
Oliver: "He knows that I'm the Green Arrow."
(Cut to hallway outside Curtis' hospital room.)
Malone: "If you remember anything else that could help us, give me a call. My cell's on there, too."
Paul: "Thank you, Detective." (Leaves)
Felicity: "I can't believe that this is happening."
Malone: "Can't you? You think I haven't figured out that the tall guy in the black mask rolling with the Green Arrow was Curtis?"
Felicity: "Promise me you didn't tell Paul."
Malone: "No, but right now, I'm more worried about you. If Prometheus is targeting the people working with the Green Arrow -"
Felicity: "I'll be fine."
Malone: "And I'll feel better if you're staying at my place, at least until we track down Prometheus."
Felicity: "We?"
Malone: "It's my job, Felicity. If there's a killer out there, I'm gonna stop him, especially if he's a threat to someone I care about."
Felicity: "Billy. Billy!" (He leaves)
(Oliver exits Curtis' room.)
Felicity: "Everything all right?"
Oliver: "No. The doctor was speaking with Curtis. He's gonna be fine, but they found a drug in his system called Dycloseral."
Felicity: "I've never heard of it. (Oliver looks at her) But you have. What is it?"

509 (What We Leave Behind) – Oliver and Felicity inform the rest of Team Arrow about Prometheus' connection to Justin Claybourne:
(Oliver and Felicity enter the Arrow Bunker.)
Diggle: "How's Curtis?"
Oliver: "He's gonna be fine."
Felicity: "Better now that the Dycloseral's out of his system. Prometheus injected him with it when he attacked him."
Diggle: "Dycloseral. Now why does that ring a bell?"
Felicity: "Because four years ago, the Hood took down Justin Claybourne, the CEO of the pharmaceutical company that manufactures it."
Evelyn: "By took him down, you mean killed, right?"
Oliver: "Yeah."
Felicity: "After Claybourne's death, his company went down. He had no other family members to leave it to."
Rory: "Still, Prometheus using Dycloseral four years after the fact can't be a coincidence."
Diggle: "It does send the message."
Evelyn: "What message?"
Oliver: "'I'm alive, and I'm coming after you.'"
Rory: "You think Prometheus is Justin Claybourne?"
Rene: "How's that possible?"
Felicity: "Well, in our town, people who are dead turn out to be secretly alive almost every Wednesday. Case in point, the old Claybourne manufacturing plant reports heavy usage of water and power over the last few months."
Rory: "Doesn't mean it's Claybourne."
Oliver: "It's worth checking out. Suit up."

509 (What We Leave Behind) – Team Arrow investigates the old Claybourne manufacturing plant:
Rene (over comms): "We're in."
Oliver (over comms): "Copy. Ragman, are you in position?"
Rory (over comms): "If he's in there, he's not getting out."
Oliver (over comms): "Nobody makes a move until I give the order."
Rene (over comms): "Got it."
Evelyn (over comms): "Hey. He said don't make a move."
Rene (over comms): "Yeah, but he knows I never listen to him."
Diggle: "That could be something."
Oliver: "You keep moving. I'll check it out."
(Oliver approaches set of locked doors.)
Oliver (over comms): "Overwatch."
Felicity (over comms): "Already on it. Tracking the transmission from the sensors now."
(Doors unlock.)
Oliver (over comms): "That was fast."
Felicity (over comms): "No. That was impossible."
Oliver (over comms): "He's letting me in."
Felicity (over comms): "No. You need to pull back. It's not safe. Five years, and he still doesn't listen."
(Oliver enters room, telephone rings, door locks, and he turns to see Prometheus.)
Oliver: "Justin Claybourne, you have failed this city."
Prometheus: "Not as badly as you have, Mr. Queen."
(Oliver shoots arrow at him, but Prometheus's throwing star splits his arrow in two.)
Felicity (over comms): "Spartan, go upstairs. Green Arrow needs your help!"
Rene (over comms): "Me and Artemis are on the stairwell. We can get there faster. You ready for a rematch with this bitch?"
Evelyn: "More than. Prometheus doesn't scare me."
(Oliver and Prometheus fight, and Prometheus does an air flip move over a desk and knocks Oliver down.)
Prometheus: "I've been waiting four years for this."
Rene (shooting sword out of Prometheus' hand): "Let him go, you son of a bitch. (Evelyn shoots an arrow and knocks the two guns out of Rene's hands) What the -"
(Evelyn points a drawn arrow at Rene and Oliver.)
Oliver: "Evelyn. Why?"
Evelyn: "Because you're not a hero. You're a fraud. This city needs to be saved from you."
(She shoots an exploding arrow at the floor and then disappears with Prometheus.)
Diggle (bursting through locked door): "Where's Prometheus?"
Oliver: "He's gone... with Evelyn."
Diggle: "He took her?"
Oliver: "He's working with her."

509 (What We Leave Behind) – Team Arrow deals with the shock of Evelyn's betrayal:
Rene (entering with box): "Stuff from the plant."
Felicity: "Can you put it over there? Where's Oliver?"
Diggle: "He's with Thea, helping her pack. He wants her to stay here. Lyla and J.J. are at an A.R.G.U.S. safe house. (To Rene and Rory) Give me the names and socials of the people you care about. I'll make sure they get to that safe house."
Rory: "Wait. What other secret information could Evelyn have told Prometheus about us?"
Rene: "We got to assume everything. No one is safe."
Felicity: "This is on me. I should have done a better job at vetting her."
Rory: "This wasn't your fault."
Rene: "Seriously. No one could have seen this coming."
Diggle: "We don't have time to play the blame game. We have to find Claybourne."
Rene: "We were hoping there was something here that could help."
Felicity: "Like ashes?"
Rory: "Those look like crematorium ashes."
Diggle: "The question is whose?"
(Felicity's cell phone rings, and she sees it's from Malone with a "Prometheus 911" message.)
Felicity: "Right. Well, I got to go, so you guys need to run a DNA test on these ashes and bone fragments to find out who this person was and why Prometheus is keeping their remains. You guys know how to run a DNA sequencer, right?"
Rory: "Uh -"
Felicity: "No. Of course you don't. Look who I'm talking to. Just put some of the bone fragments onto the slide, put it in the slot, and the machine will do the rest. Got it?"
Rory: "Uh, sure."
Felicity: "I'll be back." (Leaves)
(Diggle claps Rene on the shoulder and leaves.)
Rory: "Did you get all that?"
Rene: "You're the smart one, remember?"

509 (What We Leave Behind) – Felicity meets Billy at her loft, and he refuses to stop investigating and let the Green Arrow deal with Prometheus:
Felicity: "Hey. I thought you were gonna let the Green Arrow handle this."
Malone: "No. I'm pretty sure my exact words were 'if there's a killer out there, I'm gonna stop him.'"
Felicity: "Yeah. I was just hoping that was boyfriend posturing."
Malone: "I cross-referenced Curtis' medical records with old S.C.P.D. case files. Prometheus injected him with Dycloseral, which was manufactured at the Clay -"
Felicity: "Claybourne Pharmaceuticals, and their plant just came online. Yeah. I know."
Malone: "How - how did you know?"
Felicity: "Because the Green Arrow hit it already, and we already got everything that there is to get there."
Malone: "Why didn't you tell me?"
Felicity: "Remember that part about me not wanting you to work on this case?"
Malone: "Yeah, I'm a cop, Felicity. This is my job."
Felicity: "Yeah, and Prometheus' job is killing cops, so you need to stay away. If you're not gonna do it for yourself, will you do it for me?"
Malone: "I'm not letting this go. Felicity, you know how I feel about you, but I have to be true to who I am."

509 (What We Leave Behind) – Team Arrow determines that Justin Claybourne is dead and cannot be Prometheus:
Rene (looking at Thea): "Think in Flashpoint I maybe dated her back in high school?"
Rory: "It's an alternate timeline, not an alternate reality."
Rene: "What's that supposed to mean?"
Rory: "It means - and no offense - but in a multiverse of possibilities, there's no world where Thea Queen goes out with, you know, someone like you."
Rene: "What's that supposed to mean - 'someone like me'?"
Thea: "It means you're not my type."
Felicity (entering): "Any news?"
Thea: "Nothing. If Claybourne's out there, he's not showing his face."
Felicity: "Well, maybe his dead friend will give us some information. You get the sequencer working?"
Rory: "I think."
Felicity: "Oh! Good work. You got the sequencer working."
Rene: "Great. So whose ashes was Claybourne keeping as a souvenir?"
Felicity: "Claybourne's. The ashes are his."
Rory: "So if Claybourne isn't Prometheus... who is?"

509 (What We Leave Behind) – Team Arrow puzzles over the baby pic that Billy sent to Felicity:
Rory: "Cute baby."
Thea: "Cute, yeah, but why would your boyfriend send this to you?"
Felicity: "That is that I'm trying to figure out. That and why men don't listen when you specifically tell them not to do something. Why don't you guys listen?"
(Oliver looks at Diggle, Rene and Rory behind him, and they look at each other.)
Thea: "Okay. Did you ask him why he sent it?"
Felicity: "Yeah, I texted right back. No reply. I'm kind of worried."
Oliver: "Billy says he found it at the Claybourne manufacturing plant?"
Felicity: "Yeah. According to the GPS tag on his text."
Oliver: "Why would he send this photo? What's the relevance?"
Felicity: "That's what I'm trying to figure out. Right after I try to figure out why men don't listen."
Rory: "This is so strange. First, human remains. Now, baby pictures?"
Oliver: "Prometheus - he's - he's leaving a trail of breadcrumbs for me to follow."
Diggle: "Did you try facial recognition?"
Felicity: "Facial recog isn't exactly baby-friendly."
Oliver: "Well, try it anyways. It's kitchen sink time. And we don't listen because we're stubborn."

509 (What We Leave Behind) – OTA figures out that Prometheus is Justin Claybourne's illegitimate son, and Oliver tells Felicity that Billy is missing:
Oliver: "Talk to me."
Felicity: "Facial recognition did kick back something on the baby photo."
Diggle: "Court records related to Claybourne's divorce."
Felicity: "The baby is Claybourne's son."
Oliver: "You told me that Claybourne didn't have any kids."
Felicity: "Not of the legitimate variety, but the divorce petition Claybourne's ex-wife filed says otherwise. There's no record of the kid's name in the files, but due to the filing date, he'd be about 30 today."
Diggle: "Oh. Just old enough to put on a hood and a mask."
Oliver: "Old enough to want revenge on the man who murdered his father."
Diggle: "Oliver, this isn't on you, man."
Oliver: "Yes, it is. Yes, it is. You warned me, John. You warned me that there would be unintended consequences, and I didn't listen. Prometheus surprised me at the plant with a move, a very specific, unique move. It was taught to me by a woman that I met in Russia."
Felicity: "You think you and Prometheus had the same teacher?"
Diggle: "I think what he's saying is, Prometheus had over four years to learn everything he does."
Oliver: "Right. (Pauses) Felicity, Billy has gone missing. Chase thinks that it's Prometheus. We alerted the police. We ordered them to shoot Prometheus on sight. Now we are gonna find Billy, we are gonna bring him back to you. I promise. (To Diggle) Let's call Rory and Rene. We're gonna hit the streets. If you learn anything, contact me. Do not engage this enemy under any circumstances."

509 (What We Leave Behind) – Felicity and Curtis have a heart-to-heart over Paul's ultimatum:
Felicity: "Why are you not still in the hospital?"
Curtis: "Rory called me. He told me what happened to Billy. There's no way I'm sitting this out."
Felicity: "Wow. What did Paul have to say?"
Curtis: "Actually, he made it pretty easy. Give up the team or give up him."
Felicity: "He clearly doesn't know you very well."
Curtis: "What do you mean?"
Felicity: "Well, you don't really respond well to ultimatums."
Curtis: "He just doesn't get it. I have to do this, no matter what. I have to be true to who I am."

509 (What We Leave Behind) – In a flashback to an event that happened during the Season 1 time period, Oliver gives Felicity another excuse to get her help, and the red pen makes another appearance ("I do believe in magic"):
(Felicity is wearing a pink shirt and tapping a red pen on her desk.)
Felicity: "A singing telegram? Okay."
Oliver: "Mm-hmm. My friend loves them, and I thought that I would surprise her."
Felicity: "Her?"
Oliver: "Just a friend. But I don't know where her office buildings are. She works at the AK Desmond Group."
Felicity (typing): "'AK... Desmond... Group.' Hmm. They're not on the Internet, like, at all. That's really weird –“
Oliver: "Super weird."
Felicity: "All right. Well, lucky for you, there is the Internet, and then there is the Internet, and these magic fingers can pull things out of it even Google can't find - not that I believe in magic (Chuckles) - or that I have magic fingers. I just - I'm really good at - I'm - I can un -"
Oliver: "Felicity... (She looks at him) Please."
Felicity: "Right. Uh... Mm-hmm. (Writes note) '1852 West Maple, 30th floor.'"
Oliver: "Great."
Felicity (hands him the note and drops her red pen): "There you go. Uh, just - I meant to put it there. Just leave it there."
Oliver: "Thank you."
(Oliver kneels down.)
Felicity: "I mean, just -"
(He picks her pen off floor and, still kneeling, looks up at her, holding up her pen.)
Oliver: "Ahem. Felicity." 
(He stands up and hands the red pen to her.)
Oliver: "I do believe in magic."

509 (What We Leave Behind) – Oliver tells Felicity that Prometheus tricked him into killing Billy; and he also tells Team Arrow to leave him but instead they rally around him:
Diggle: "What happened out there, man?"
Thea: "Did you kill Prometheus?"
Felicity: "Billy - did you find Billy? Oliver?"
Oliver: "Prometheus staged... Billy. He duct-taped his mouth, and he put a weapon in his hand, and he put him in his suit. Prometheus knew -"
Felicity: "No, Oliver, don't."
Oliver: "That I was there to kill him."
Felicity: "Don't!"
Oliver: "He calculated every moment."
Felicity: "Where is he? Where is Billy?"
Oliver (tearfully): "I killed Billy. I'm so sorry, Felicity. I didn't know it was Billy. I couldn't have known that it was him. I couldn't - I couldn't have known."
Felicity (tearfully): "Oh, my God. This was Prometheus. This was all him."
Oliver (tearfully): "He's trying to prove to me that everyone I - I - I come in contact with, everyone close to me dies, and he's right. Y... I think that, uh - I think that all of you should get as far away from me as you possibly can."
Diggle (putting hand on Oliver's shoulder): "Oliver, we are exactly where we're supposed to be."
(Diggle hugs Oliver. Thea hugs Felicity. Curtis, Rene and Rory surround Oliver. Thea, with her arm around Felicity, puts her other hand on Oliver's arm.)

509 (What We Leave Behind) – Oliver goes to Susan for comfort:
Susan: "Oliver, uh... What time is it?"
Oliver: "I'm sorry. I didn't know where else to go."
Susan: "You want to talk about it?"
Oliver: "Not really."
Susan: "Come on. Come in. Can I get you a drink?"
Oliver: "I could use a drink."
Susan: "Why? I thought things were getting better."
Oliver: "So did I, but, um... that feeling never seems to last. Thank you." 
Susan: "And why do you think that is?"
Oliver: "I was reunited with someone from my past recently. I knew their father, and they told me that I ruin the lives of everyone that I come into contact with. Doesn't matter who they are. Doesn't matter how much I love them. If I'm in their life... that life turns to ash."
Susan: "I think that's ridiculous. Everyone's life touches everyone else's. Sometimes, the result is good, and sometimes, it's bad, but you are only focusing on the bad."
Oliver: "My sister said something very similar to that."
Susan: "Well, she's a smart woman. Look. No matter what's going on in your life, Oliver, shutting people out is the last thing you should do. Let me show you." (Kisses him)

509 (What We Leave Behind) – Oliver returns to the Arrow Bunker and gets a shock:
(A woman is standing in front of the costume glass cases, with her back to the entrance. She turns around when Oliver enters the Arrow Bunker, and he gets a shock.)
Laurel: "Hi, Ollie."

Edited by tv echo