Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Es Good

It also makes no sense that before he was in that singles group, which sort of implied he had difficulty getting dates, but now suddenly he's the most interesting man in the world up in here? And Cece dated him before yet Jess managed to not know anything about him? And nothing from being friends in that group? I mean, I get that there is a reality that you can manage to hang out with someone a decent amount but still not really know them, depending on the circumstances, but she she shouldn't have been that blank. It was like they wrote this plot for a different random person for Jess to have been dating. Makes no sense.

• Love 4

Cece and Winston had a subplot together. I enjoyed that. They had a very real adult experience when you realize that being happy and settled feels very different than being young and single.

Schmidt and Nick were mostly good. I do think things got too wacky at the end, but overall, Nick wasn't holding the idiot ball all episode and Schmidt is always funny.

But yea, as long as Jess and Robby are a plot, I'm hating half of every episode.

• Love 1

Can't stand Robbie so the whole Jess and Robbie thing has been awful. He's gotten way too much screen time.

Then again, I also hated Nick and Jess together. Jess should just be asexual (and ideally leave the show altogether).

• Love 1

Was that a classic Winston and Cece mess around? I really loved their whole plot, and their friendship is just great. 

I do like Robby, and he and Jess make sense, but their plots are kind of boring. I spent most of the episode reminiscing to my dog about a Greek guy I went on a few dates with when I was studying abroad. Thats how riveted I was. 

22 hours ago, GraceAnne said:

Oddly enough the best part of this show has become Cece and Winston's friendship.  Although to be honest I just love Winston in general! "Question, cause I'm invested....." LOL

That made me laugh as well and I really enjoy Cece and Winnie the Bish together. I was so bored during the Nick/Schmidt escapade and I don't care about Robbie and Jess. Stavros was cute

Poor Winston when Schmidt referred to Robbie as his second best friend. I love the little sly humor like that. I roll my eyes at 3 minutes of disgusting wine jokes, that were perfectly served by Robbie's. "That's warm" when Stavros gave him the bottle.

On 12/7/2016 at 7:25 AM, vibeology said:

Cece and Winston had a subplot together. I enjoyed that. They had a very real adult experience when you realize that being happy and settled feels very different than being young and single.

I liked having Cece and Winston together but I disliked that they equate being happy in long term relationships as being bored and needing to be involved with Jess's relationship drama. I cringe when my friends have crazy dramatic relationship problems.

Also, it's not like they've been married forever and gotten into a rut. Cece and Schmidt are newlyweds and Winston and Ally are long distance Skype sexing on a regular basis.

But I do enjoy CeCe and Winston together as friends. I just think the boredom with a serious relationship idea is a bit ridiculous.