Type keyword(s) to search

Let's Talk About The Rest Of The Family

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Just watched S17Ep17 and that’s the old Dr Phil I used to enjoy. Crazy gal claiming Russians hacked her phone instead of plain old adultery, and Phil was relentless in calling her on the bullshit. Would not let her go with her crap. That’s what I initially liked about him. But still some Dr on Demand. 

• Love 2
On 5/28/2019 at 3:08 PM, patty1h said:

I see why folks are talking about Robin's thinness.  I was turning the channel to watch Judge Judy, and a Phil rerun from 2018 was just ending -- he walked over to grab Robin and do their walk off camera.  Robin is wearing a pair of semi-fitted jeans and her legs look like damn twigs.  Most times I tune in, she's wearing a dress or shirt and her legs don't make an impact, but these jeans just highlight how horribly bony this chick has gotten. 

Phil should spend more of his energy on getting his skeletal wife some help.

And remember that the TV cameras add 10 pounds, so she looks 10 pounds thinner IRL.

On 3/27/2020 at 8:45 PM, parrotfeathers said:

That's a weird set up.  So instead of a plate they have a cutting board to cut their own stuff up.  Why is Robin wearing gloves but using a serving utensil to shovel in salad (?).  Is that a roll or a potato?  Who took the photo?

It’s an avocado.

On 11/21/2021 at 2:48 PM, Gam2 said:

I think Robin has had cheek implants. That would account for her eyes being so squinty. I cannot account for her weird mouth that is flat on the bottom.

You may be right.  There’s no doubt that she’s done SOMETHING to her face.  It’s sad that no one wants to age naturally anymore.

• Love 4
On 1/9/2022 at 2:05 PM, farmgal4 said:

You may be right.  There’s no doubt that she’s done SOMETHING to her face.  It’s sad that no one wants to age naturally anymore.

OMG!!! she looks HORRIBLE!! AND ..they have the camera that is on her all filtered. It's ridiculous...why would anyone buy her beauty products???...Maybe it's just me. Lol!!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, SHERMDOG said:

OMG!!! she looks HORRIBLE!! AND ..they have the camera that is on her all filtered. It's ridiculous...why would anyone buy her beauty products???...Maybe it's just me. Lol!!

No, it’s not just you.  She’s starting to look like an alien.  She needs an intervention!

• Love 4
On 3/25/2022 at 9:04 PM, farmgal4 said:

No, it’s not just you.  She’s starting to look like an alien.  She needs an intervention!

What do people say when around her?  It’s so extreme looking to me.  It must be some kind of dysmorphia condition.  

• Love 5
(edited)
On 6/13/2022 at 2:40 PM, Gam2 said:

My husband walked through the living room today when the camera was on Robin. He said “My God, who the hell is that?!” Exactly.

And what's odd is that these plastic people don't look like themselves, but they do look like the other plastic people.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 7/26/2022 at 12:29 PM, deirdra said:

And what's odd is that these plastic people don't look like themselves, but they do look like the other plastic people.

Welcome to Los Angeles. Anyone and everyone who can afford it gets collagen, botox, restalyn. Robin is no exception.