Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother: Over The Top, Week 7 (11/09/2016 - 11/15/2016)

• Start Topic

Okay, Shelby up first.  New puzzle, of course.  No time limit, since it's head to head.

Still B1 to D1, but this solution is B1-B2-E2-E4-D4-D1.  Shelby's got B2, but she doesn't see the answer yet.

She sees the usefulness of E4 but not that you need to "make a loop".

Now she's trying the last solution again.  No, that's the trap, now!

2.50 played.

Edited by DAngelus

It's worth remembering that if Shelby wins, Morgan is still vulnerable via AN/AV if she or Shelby don't win Veto.  And likewise, if Jason wins, it's not too hard for both girls to stay if one of them wins Veto.

All that said, let's get Shelby safety for sure, and let her choose her target, rather than leaving it to "America".

Edited by DAngelus
  • Love 1

And…go!

Trying B3 first, which is wrong.  But moving very fast.

Now B2-D2, but then C, but he realizes he's one short.

He's got E2, but switches it out.

Back to C2.  Only 1.30 played yet though. :(

Back to B3, I'm so nervous.

2.20 played.

He's trying the last solution, though.

Stick with this, kid…it's wrong…

Edited by DAngelus

Well, here goes Jason.

9:40:20 is when he starts.

He starts off well but now he's drifting from the solution. 

And....I'm pretty sure Shelby's won. Which means Morgan may or may not be up on the block as AN, depending on if we can all get Kryssie up on the block instead. 

Oh ffs! Now JASON's mirror is broken.  You cheap-ass bastards.

Pretty sure he was already over time when this happened, but this means we get another couple hours' worth of tape review. :(

6.45 and he's still wandering the A-file.  He's going to take at least 9 minutes.

Well we're back to Jason so must not have been too broken.   I'll still have to hear "The comp was rigged for Shelby! Why didn't they have a do-over for Jason?!!" for the next few days. Ugh. 

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 3

"Much harder than yesterday!"  Hey, Stockboy, I spotted the solution 30 seconds in. :P

Okay, so I have no pressure, I'm not exerting, and I have the benefit of a high-angle camera view.  But still.

10.20 now.

He tries E2 for the first time, but still doesn't see it.  Okay NOW he's got it.

Edited by DAngelus

They should have just given them a pack of cards and had them play "War."  Or maybe run down to the store and buy Simon or Connect 4 or Hungry Hungry Hippos or something.  My Simon took quite a beating when I was little, and it held up much better than these mirrors.

• Love 1

Ouch, Jason says he talked about a "figure-8" before the comp, and then didn't spot it in reality.

Meantime, Dani is complaining that she keeps winning the questions comps and then is ineligible for the fun ones.

Oh, Kryssie's STILL griping about her "injuries" from Wall of Shame! ROFL!

Oh good lord, Kryssie is STILL bitching about bleeding out during her veto comp. Woman, you had a couple of blisters. Maybe a paper cut. Get. Over. It.

I will enjoy a Shelby HOH, and enjoy watching the LNC turn on Danielle?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Don't worry Dani, you won't get a televised wedding.  Wrong network.

Winston is a teacher at whitney's high school and has a kid.  I think it's a 12 year difference?

Edited by urusai

Poor Morgan, stuck up there with Dani/Kryssie and sleeping Justin.  Hey, Justin, HG are required to be awake between the hours of 10am and 10pm.  Even special snowflakes.

Edited by leocadia
their is not the same as there
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

Does the 4th Care Package exempt you from the block?? If Shelby puts up Justin and Jason and Amercia puts up Khyrsee, and Danielle gets CP, is Morgan the only replacement nom?

The next CP comes next Thursday.  It's one per week, not one per HoH.  Morgan's was it for this week.

So, because Shelby has won, she'll probably put up Jason and Justin (hopefully). A lot of fans seem done with Kryssie so....gah, can it be third time's a charm here?? The only issue is Danielle winning veto, because then Morgan goes up to replace Jason and she goes.

The ideal scenario would be Danielle+Jason up on the block, Kryssie as AN (because Danielle fans should realize that Kryssie's a weaker competitor), then Justin has a small chance of winning, and he probably won't win. And then maybe Jason can go, or Kryssie.

6 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Morgan ready to self-evict right about now. 

I just watched last week's ep of MacGyver, where Mac is starting a hydrogren-based explosion, and he tells someone to stick cloth in their ears.  "Either that goes in or blood comes out", he said.

I think that's pretty much Morgan's choice right now…

Edited by DAngelus
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The ideal scenario would be Danielle+Jason up on the block, Kryssie as AN (because Danielle fans should realize that Kryssie's a weaker competitor), then Justin has a small chance of winning, and he probably won't win. And then maybe Jason can go, or Kryssie.

The only problem is that, with three nominees, Morgan is vulnerable to getting "Dianed", which normally happens at F5.  (Named after S5's Diane Henry, who wanted to save both nominees at the F5 veto that year, so they worked together for her to win it, she took one off of the block, the HoH only had one person left to nominate, and Diane and her ally voted out the person the HoH was trying to keep safe, as they were the only votes remaining.)

Here, if Shelby nominates two Misfits and America puts up a 3rd, and then Misfit #4 wins Veto, they can take down a nominee and force Morgan up (and out) instead.  So I hope America doesn't nominate Kryssie.  (Or Morgan, obviously.)  Get Jason/Justin/Dani up there, and save Kryssie for the replacement nom.  As long as the Veto isn't about farting, Morgan should be safe.

Danielle is trying to describe the Brendan Fraser/Alicia Silverstone comedy Blast From the Past, but can't get the title.   Meantime, she's never seen Psycho, but knows that the Bates Motel TV series was based on it, sort of.

Edited by DAngelus
Just now, DAngelus said:

The only problem is that, with three nominees, Morgan is vulnerable to getting "Dianed", which normally happens at F5.  (Named after S5's Diane Henry, who wanted to save both nominees at the F5 veto that year, so they worked together for her to win it, she took one off of the block, the HoH only had one person left to nominate, and Diane and her ally voted out the person the HoH was trying to keep safe, as they were the only votes remaining.)

Here, if Shelby nominates two Misfits and America puts up a 3rd, and then Misfit #4 wins Veto, they can take down a nominee and force Morgan up (and out) instead.

Danielle is trying to describe the Brendan Fraser/Alicia Silverstone comedy Blast From the Past, but can't get the title.   Meantime, she's never seen Psycho, but knows that the Bates Motel TV series was based on it, sort of.

But Morgan will be playing in veto, since it's F6. She'll have a chance to keep herself off the block. Either way, she could go up. But keeping her off means that she has less of a chance of going, and it's ONLY if the remaining Misfit wins veto. Morgan's vulnerable because of the numbers in the house now. As long as Danielle isn't the safe one off the block, then Morgan has a chance of making it to F5, which is ideal. 

Basically, it's a scenario that will have a chance of happening no matter what. However, more people are likely to put up Kryssie as 3rd nom (Danielle stans are sick of Kryssie, Team Longshot and Team Good Feeds have been trying to get her up, etc). 

Maybe Dani/Justin noms, then?  After Jason won the last Veto and came so close in this one, he's about due for a clunker, isn't he?

And damn, Morgan really needs to win HoH next week.  Hope it involves squatting…maybe we can have a Limbo comp?

• Love 2