Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother: Over The Top, Week 7 (11/09/2016 - 11/15/2016)

• Start Topic

If Shelby or Morgan can't win, I now hope Justin does, just to screw Dani, Jason and Kryssie.

At least I don't have to put up with the accent and the teeth sucking anymore.

Edited by leocadia

Jason fake-cried while voting Whitney out.  What a jerk.  It's not as if we didn't see.  And she doesn't get a Jury vote, you dumbass.

Danielle, if you have to talk about how "loyal" you are, then you're really not.  

Edited by DAngelus
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, missyb said:

Their sobfest leaves me very unmoved. But, they have a solid alliance .

And Dani was just snotting at the BS for celebrating and being "poor sports".  What happened to "it's just a game", Kry Babies?  (Yes, new alliance name for me!  I'm gonna run it into the ground, you bet.)

25 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

I know, but this [the election] is pretty historic. Apparently they're telling them tomorrow. 

Eh, they have them every four years.  They could have waited, IMO.

• Love 1

I was actually somewhat relieved that I was "out" earlier, lol.  Oh well, Here's hoping it's a good week for the girls.  @DAngelus - love Kry Babies!

I know they didn't have a lot of time to think, and I can respect the "loyalty" game (take note:  Whitney), but I wish Dani had thought (or the girls had pitched to her) that America gave Morgan the CP instead of Whit, Justin or herself and that America is voting for the winner at the end, therefore working with the girls might be a great way to ensure that she gets the final CP.  I would have voted for her if she had let Justin go, but now my vote is all for Justin.

Edited by leocadia

The HOH has to be an endurance, right? After all this nonsense, all the tension, a good old-fashioned "who wants this more" comp. Oh, shit, if they did the pressure box, I would love them forever. I'd miss it, because I have four meetings tomorrow, but it would be awesome!

• Love 3

I'm going to stay up a bit longer to see what HOH comp it is, but if it's going to be long, then I'm out.

I'm just happy the sides are more even than they would have been. Now, if we could get a Shelby or Morgan HOH, that would be swell. At least they could attempt getting Justin out. 

• Love 1

Do we know when the HOH comp starts?

ETA - Apparently Whitney whispered to Justin to "win this".  Did she miss the fact that her original alliance voted to keep her and new alliance voted her out?  Props to Morgan for calling it.  Morgadamus.

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 4

Danielle was just called to DR, so HOH comp will start soon. Well, it'll take ten minutes for Danielle to get the info in DR, then about 10-15 minutes to get everyone outside and have the rules explained. 

Or...it'll be rather quick to get the HOH comp started. 

Edited by Lady Calypso

Jason goes first and he waits in DR.

Morgan goes second and she's waiting in London room.

Kryssie goes third and has to wait in Have Not Room again.

Shelby goes fourth and waits in SR

And Justin's fifth and waits in YR.

Danielle apparently doesn't even get to watch.

Ok, Heath, I love the comps that you've been creating, but I do not love that this is so inconvenient for viewers. EST, especially. I have work in the morning and it's already 1:20am. Stop with the one at a time comps, especially after a DE.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Now, if we could get a Shelby or Morgan HOH, that would be swell. At least they could attempt getting Justin out. 

Screw that.  I want him in F4 with Shelby/Morgan/Kryssie now.  Jason and his puppet can go next.

[sad face] When referring to the BSers, I keep typing "Alex" and having to fix it.  Damn you for being first alphabetically, Alex!  It's a reflex by now. [/sad face]

The girls' new name for the two of them is "Team Longshot".

So, does that make me Team Team Longshot, then?

• Love 1

Well, they're capping the timed comps at 30 minutes apiece this year.  So worst-case scenario is three more hours, allowing for an interval between the five contestant.  

That's only 4.45 AM EST. ;)

ETA:  This set-up is taking forever, though.  This better be some fucking comp, Heath.  Be embarrassing if we had to wait so long for the set-up and it's "seven pictures and a wall", again.

Edited by DAngelus

Jason angling it too high.  He's got two done.

Now he's changing his angles, from straight to diagonal. Well, it's not as if he enjoys "straight" things, anyhow. (Obvious joke, sorry.  It's payback for his "balls" joke in the last Veto.)

I wonder how Kryssie's going to blame her loss on the comp.

Ooo....she's complain that the lasers damaged her eyes and she's going to go blind at any moment.

I'm confused by this comp, but I'm glad it's not easy. He needs to actually work for THIS HOH if he wants it.

• Love 2

He needs to angle mirror #1 diagonally "northeast" to the next one in that direction, use that to go in front of that key wall, and use that to hit the block near the target.  At least I think that's it.  Do the mirrors rotate fully, or only 90° at a time?

By jove, he's got it!

I was wrong, btw.  Time was roughly 7.38.  (I forgot to check the start time; I got spoiled by the clock on the last one.)

ETA, okay 8.15 is good enough.  This is blazingly obvious if you just do what I do with maze puzzles…start at the end and work your way back.  That column from the target all the way down to the back of the grid is just calling out to be used.  You could do this in as little as 2 minutes.  (Janelle would probably get it in 90 seconds.)

Edited by DAngelus

ETAA:

Why is this taking so long to reset?  Literally, all you have to do is move four mirrors back to their starting posts.

Morgan up now…but we're only hearing her.  Cams still on Jason in London.

Edited by DAngelus
1 minute ago, DAngelus said:

I guess that was just a sound-check.  Danielle is begging for a pee break. Um, isn't there a bathroom right there in the HoH?  Or was I somehow getting Shelby audio with Dani's video?

It was Shelby. Cams cut to her bouncing in her seat.

Ok, let's go! Come on Morgan, learn the rules quickly and let's start.

• Love 1

Morgan's being too direct.    The field is a 5x5 grid, and you have to route the laser from B1 to D1.  She's using the stand at B2, rather than letting it go through to B3, and working off of there.  Oy.  (Says the man who thought you could use 60° angles, instead of 90°.)

3.00 in, she's still completely wrong.

Switching to B3 at 3.30, yay! And she's got the second one at A3, yay!

Again too short.  She needs to try A5, not A4!

Approaching 5.00 played now.

And she goes back to B2 temporarily.  But fixes it.

Edited by DAngelus

Yes, A5!  And only 6.00 in! 

But then she gives up on it :(

Completely wrong now.  (6.40 in.)

7.00 in.  Completely wrong.

Damn it, why did you get off of A5?

(Solution is B1-B3-A3-A5-D5-D1, in case I'm not clear.)

8.00 played, she's dead.

10.00 played.  Getting embarrassing here, Morg.  And I think BB's just trolling with the random noises, now.

She just figured it out…3 minutes too late.

Final time, 12.45.

"If there's a BB god, please let me win this for Alex."  I guess Morgan just became a BB atheist, then. :(

Edited by DAngelus
  • Love 2

I just want Shelby to take the lead.  If Justin beats her, c'est la vie.  (A pretty shitty vie, but still.)    But at least give me hope.

ETA:  BTW, Lady C, are you still counting this as your (and Teaghan's) birthday?

Edited by DAngelus

Kryssie probably thinks this is "her comp" because her band has used lasers, or something.

Correctly gets B3, but then switches it out.  Trying B1-B2-D2-D3 now.  Nope.

2.15 played.  Tried B3, but didn't look at A3, back to B2 instead.  2.45 now.

3.30.  Now trying B1-B2-D2-D4.

Edited by DAngelus
9 minutes ago, DAngelus said:

ETA:  BTW, Lady C, are you still counting this as your (and Teaghan's) birthday?

Oh, oh no! My birthday? Thank god it ended on a high note yesterday, before the eviction happened. When my birthday ended, Justin was almost going home.

Teaghan can have his own birthday!! Mostly because I have a bad feeling that Shelby will not do well on this comp and Jason'll win.

4.30 played.  Now trying B1-B2-D2-D3-E3…and she's out of mirrors.  She can't angle from E3 to D1.

5.15 played now.

Shit, she's trying B3 again.  But still refuses to try A3 from there, and goes back to B2.  6.05 played.