Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother: Over The Top, Week 7 (11/09/2016 - 11/15/2016)

• Start Topic

ALEX:  Justin laughing as he walked out?  Saying "suckers!" ?  Shitty human being.

MORGAN:  Yes.

ALEX: You know what?

SHELBY:  We already knew he was a disrespectful piece of shit.

ALEX:  Yeah.

SHELBY:  When he pulled his dick out at you [Morgan], second week.  [And chanted "Ass and titties", repeatedly, although I don't think Shelby knows that part.]  (Mocking)  And props, America, for not doing anything about it!

SHELBY: (as Jason) "Well, you cheered!"  Yeah, you chant "eat a dick!" everytime.  But we're poor sportsmen for cheering when I win HoH, when I finally win a goddamn competition.

That's the only the tip of the my girls' reaction to the shitpile that's infesting the house.  And all of Jason's "only weak players take people to the end that they can beat" crap is such nonsense, because he knows that Kryssie is a goat.  And even if he didn't, he knew that Scott considered her to be one.  So to act smug and superior is as ridiculous and pathetic as…well, everything else that Jason does.  Both in the game and in his shitty little basement-dwelling life.

Also, there's a comment from last year that I'm going to be bumping soon.  Keep an eye on the contestant threads.

From Lamb18, in the previous week's thread:

Awesome if Morgan or Alex (whichever is left standing) can win HOH for DE. Then it doesn't matter who wins the CP.  Two LNJs are up for eviction no matter what. In my dreams, I guess. 

Well, it's only going to be 4-1 against, that's not impossible.  Especially as 1 of the 4 is Kryssie.  

(Yes, she's already won a HoH and there's no reason to think she couldn't win a questions comp, if that's what the next one is.  But I just despise her on general principles, so…)

I voted 20 more for Whitney this morning. I guess tonight we can only vote 20 for the care package - unless they up it to 40.

Remember CP vote starts at 10 pm eastern/7 pm pacific (9 pm central). I should get home before voting ends. Or else I'll just vote from the parking lot. I thought I have to sneak in my votes between numbers during my niece's band concert. Of course if Morgan is eliminated then I don't think I care who wins the last care package. Maybe I'd vote for Justin so he doesn't win the last CP.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Remember CP vote starts at 10 pm eastern/7 pm pacific (9 pm central).

Is that for tonight (11/9)?  Sorry, I am still in fall out mode from last night.  Should have just watched the live DRs lol.

If anyone out there is a Cleveland Indians, Hillary Clinton and Willett Sisters fan, I'm sorry.  This must have been a really tough week for you.

• Love 5

All I know is that the episode starts at 7:00 pm Eastern time. I'm assuming that's the normal weekly episode. Then eviction would be after that, followed by the HOH comp. That needs to be done before the CP vote at 10:00 pm Eastern time. I think there's an hour window for the vote but I haven't seen that on the CBS website so far. Then the POV would be used or not used, followed by any replacement nominees, then the eviction vote. Following that, HOH competition for the next week.

So Ballsmasher fans need to rally! The worst case scenario is that there is one BS left after the two evictions. Who knows, all three might pull through although it's unlikely.

If Morgan is not evicted, BS fans need to vote her for the CP unless she is HOH. If Morgan is evicted or survives and wins HOH, BS fans need to vote Justin for the CP so he cannot win the final CP. Only Danielle or Whitney would then be available for the final CP. Morgan could be, too, if she somehow manages to survive and doesn't get the DE CP.

That's my analysis, anyway.

Edited by Lamb18

Actually the episode starts at 8pm Eastern time with the first eviction at 9pm. Oddly enough, this creates problems for East coast Survivor viewers, but the shows are not that great to me anyway so I'll be watching Survivor. The rest I don't really know but am speculating that as an East coast viewer, the next eviction will be on too late for me.

They really need to do a better job of informing people of the schedule.

• Love 1

The Misfits definitely didn't keep it classy last night, it seems. They were very loud in Tokyo, even after Alex asked them to keep it down so her and Morgan could sleep.

I hate that they have so many fans on Twitter, cheering them on for this behaviour. The Ballsmashers are too nice for their own good. 

Because this week has not gone well and because today's my goddamn birthday, can I have one vote that goes my way? Because that would be an excellent birthday present from the universe/BB. A Morgan HOH would be swell, because Jason or Justin would leave. I think between the two of them, this is where the votes would fall:

Justin- Kryssie, Danielle
Jason- Whitney, Shelby

Morgan breaking the tie to send Jason out the door. How sweet would that be? 

I am happy for either to leave, Justin more than Jason, but with Jason gone, his fans will be at a disarray and might begin to split votes.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, diana said:

Actually the episode starts at 8pm Eastern time with the first eviction at 9pm. Oddly enough, this creates problems for East coast Survivor viewers, but the shows are not that great to me anyway so I'll be watching Survivor. The rest I don't really know but am speculating that as an East coast viewer, the next eviction will be on too late for me.

They really need to do a better job of informing people of the schedule.

Sorry, I was thinking of 7:00 central time. Conflicts with Survivor for me, too.

I agree, Lady Calypso, I think it would be better if Jason goes. He is the one holding the LNJ together.

Hey everybody, I just got an email from CBS All Access about tonight.  Most important thing about the DE Care Package:

ALL REMAINING HOUSEGUESTS ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THIS COVETED CARE PACKAGE, EVEN IF THEY RECEIVED ONE IN PAST WEEKS.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Hey everybody, I just got an email from CBS All Access about tonight.  Most important thing about the DE Care Package:

ALL REMAINING HOUSEGUESTS ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THIS COVETED CARE PACKAGE, EVEN IF THEY RECEIVED ONE IN PAST WEEKS.

Is this for real ??? Any remaining HG can get the DE veto care package?

• Love 1

Yep, it's real. Ballsmashers fans are gunning for Shelby to win it. Some want Danielle to win it if Morgan does win HOH, but I'd still give it to Shelby. It gives Ballsmashers complete control over noms, which we desperately need after this hell of a week. 

Plus, some people are thinking that the winner of ACP could get immunity from noms since it's before the safety ceremony. If that's the case, then great. If not, then Morgan probably goes.

• Love 3

Yes, we should vote for Shelby. Then if Morgan survives, she is eligible for the final 4 care package. I've not read anything about immunity from nominations on the CBS site. What's really crucial is who wins HOH.

Well, now I need to be Secretary of an important committee meeting. I guess I can't take quick peeks here during the meeting or I'll accidentally write Shelby or Morgan or double eviction into the minutes!

Edited by Lamb18

First and foremost, I want Morgan to win HOH. Then I can decide on the care package. Morgan can protect Shelby. Doesn;t really matter who gets evicted. I would not put Whitney up at all. Even if veto is used. She can swing again.

I doubt winner gets immunity but winner would definitely be one of the nominees and be forced to use to on themselves, leaving a target on the block. 

Go team Ball Smashers. Get all the power this week. 

4 hours ago, zenithwit said:

Is that for tonight (11/9)?  Sorry, I am still in fall out mode from last night.  Should have just watched the live DRs lol.

If anyone out there is a Cleveland Indians, Hillary Clinton and Willett Sisters fan, I'm sorry.  This must have been a really tough week for you.

It's been a rough week, lol... I live in Ohio. 

Sorry, is CP voting at 10pm (EST)? Wanna do whatever I can to help my girls!

Edited by Matteo

Huh, so CBS got info in the email wrong.

CP vote is 10:00 pm eastern time/9:00 central/7:00 pacific. I'd vote as soon as you can after 10:00 hits because I think voting will last only for an hour or so.

I just checked the BB tweets. It is the normal CP rules. So Morgan, Danielle, Whitney and Justin are eligible.

Twitter is pushing Danielle or Morgan, more tweets for Danielle.

Edited by Lamb18

Vote for Morgan. There is a chance that she can save herself and Shelby, even without winning HOH. It all depends on if the winner of ACP is safe from noms or not. 

I am a bit worried that Twitter will win and Danielle will win it, so everyone who can vote, please do it. I'm a Canadian who can't so I gotta advocate to the ones that can. 

Unless Morgan wins HOH. Then throw your votes wherever. 

Edited by Lady Calypso

Morgan and Shelby will be on the block together unless she wins HOH. The LNC isn't going to do anything else at this point. I'd rather save Shelby than save Morgan. I'm voting Danielle.

And YES, I'm fucking voting. Stupid show.

Edited: oh, saw the bit about her being safe. Yeah, I just don't see it. Especially since nothing about safety was mentioned by BB.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Morgan and Shelby will be on the block together unless she wins HOH. The LNC isn't going to do anything else at this point. I'd rather save Shelby than save Morgan. I'm voting Danielle.

And YES, I'm fucking voting. Stupid show.

According to Reddit (so don't quote me here), Shelby might be the target over Morgan. So Shelby could go with Morgan's ACP or without. The idea, though, is that Morgan MAY have safety from noms. It's not a guarantee, but if she does, her and Shelby are 100% safe. But the question does lie in ACP having safety before noms. 

Unfortunately, someone brought up that it's probably because ACP is always announced before the safety ceremony, but people are clinging onto hope here. Either way, it's not a guarantee that Shelby is safe. But it would keep only one Ballsmasher on the block, and there's a chance, depending on who wins HOH, that Morgan/Shelby can convince the HOH and their ally to go after a bigger threat than Shelby. They can even use the DE excuse along with no AN and no America's Eviction Vote. This is much less of a guarantee and it probably wouldn't work. HOWEVER, there's a small chance, which is better than no chance at all.

Also, production is messing up today BIG TIME. First with the Care Package and now they accidentally aired a piece of Shelby's DR about her talking about LSATs to the houseguests. 

That is really F'd up that Shelby's Dr was leaked. It wasn't just anything, it was something that no one had any way of knowing ( except Morgan and Alex). Just as bad as HG's hearing production cheer for Whitney.

I am so pissed off about this. Hoping Morgan gets the HOH . If she does not, I will vote her for CP. 

Where is the"twitter outrage" about Shelby's DR leak??? Oh, its no big deal.  Bull Shit.

• Love 1

Fuck the polls! Every poll had Whitney getting Americas vote.  Goes to show you, pollsters know nothing. Oh, we just learned that lesson in the real world

And, Jason is smartly sending off everyone with a nice word so when they get on twitter, they can rally votes for him. Just like playing to the jury. Good thinking.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, missyb said:

Where is the"twitter outrage" about Shelby's DR leak??? Oh, its no big deal.  Bull Shit.

It wasn't audible in the kitchen, where the ShitFits were all gloating together.  No reaction, so no harm.

Another lovely Golden Edit for Whitney, I see.  "This is the first celebration I haven't been a part of."  Yeah, that's because when Alex walked to the storeroom, you chose to stay with Justin, even though you saw her go. Backstabbing Bluegrass Bitch.

That said, it was almost all worth it to see Shelby's face at "celebratory dinner."  Very disappointing they didn't show the "Ballsmashers share their secrets" footage, though.

I don't know why Jason isn't jumping up and down and blocking Morgan's view of the screen while they're trying to study for the upcoming HoH.  It's not as if Production wouldn't let him get away with it.  Dickless must be so disappointed…you know he wouldn't miss a chance like this.  Even Andy could probably think of it.

Yes, I'm still waiting for when she leaves and (I presume) we get something like "by the way, if you all hadn't had your heads so far up each others' asses, you might have noticed that Alex is my sister.  Bye, HypocrIDIOTS!"

Of course her not leaving would be even better.  But, just in case…

Edited by DAngelus

They are all studying for the com. BB Shopping Network. I think one of the LNJ will win. The odds are in their favor show probably wants them to win. I wonder if Shelby would be better in this more then Morgan. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Morgan really studied.  She's very confident in most of her prep work with Shelby.  Lots of detail remembered.

Mind you, BB will probably fix it against them.  But she's running the specifics nicely.  

Kryssie said "Oh, my god!" when Rachel came in.  Of course, she has no idea who Rachel is.  And that's why you're the biggest HypoKridiot of all!

(Yes, partially a fat joke.  But she deserves them, so…)

Shelby points out that Danielle got some extra time to do her addition, even when the others had shown their totals.  Not "30 fucking seconds" as Shelby complains, but still.

Oh, so the DR leak was before the eviction, was it?  Great, just…great.

• Love 1
Just now, DAngelus said:

Shelby points out that Danielle got some extra time to do her addition, even when the others had shown their totals.  Not "30 fucking seconds" as Shelby complains, but still.

Actually I think it was 30 seconds. There was a long time when everyone else was done and Rachel had to ask Danielle twice to give an answer. 

DE would be dramatic if Morgan got ACP and she was safe from noms. Then she'd save Shelby and one of Justin/Whitney/Kryssie will be gone (I know Danielle's not putting up Jason). Hopefully it's Justin that would go in this scenario.

Instead, we'll get a Morgan/Shelby eviction which is bullshit and boring, but on par with all the other DEs I've suffered through.

Poor Shelby is clinging to the idea that the CP could save both of them, since it should be more powerful than Jason's co-HoH was, which gave him safety AND a nom AND a shot at the tie-break.

But of course, it's only a Veto.  Not much use, in these circumstance.  One of them stays.  Which would happen anyhow.

Edited by DAngelus
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Morgan needs ACP now. Vote Morgan. Hopefully production actually gives ACP safety from noms because this is bullshit. I don't want Shelby gone, but I don't want Morgan gone either.

I'm really torn because if I had to pick between them I'd rather Shelby stay so I don't know if I wanna give Morgan ACP since it would guarantee Shelby is evicted. I don't think the ACP winner gets immunity from nominations because that's not mentioned at all on the site.

Morgan and Shelby crying and hugging each other has me emotional. Dammit, why did I get invested in this?! Today has already been stressful enough, I don't need this!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Haha! Morgan's insult of Danielle is what Whitney predicted Zingbot would say to Dani!  But of course, Whitney is sweet and lovely and much better than those petty girls the ShitFits mock.

Fucking HypoKridiots.

Edited by DAngelus

On the plus side, if Danielle's a serious game like she claims to be, maybe she'd take out Justin who's a bigger target than Shelby. She'd have Jason and Morgan to vote him out and she would break the tie. I'm sure she could convince Jason. Maybe.

But I doubt it. She'll be patting herself on the back for taking out Morgan or Shelby. Blah. 

7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Morgan and Shelby crying and hugging each other has me emotional.

Yes, but the alternative is watching the ShitFits, so…

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Danielle's a serious game like she claims to be, maybe she'd take out Justin who's a bigger target than Shelby. She'd have Jason and Morgan to vote him out and she would break the tie. I'm sure she could convince Jason. Maybe.

Just nominate Justin alongside Whitney.  Morgan/Shelby get rid of Justin, Danielle breaks the tie.  Simple as pie.

2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, might as well vote Morgan. Nothing to lose.

Yea, that's what I'm thinking. I mean even if it sends Shelby home, she has no shot now anyway.

ETA: Looks like Justin is going to get it in any case, so yea I'm juts gonna vote for Morgan. It's not gonna make any difference anyway.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

While Dani is annoying as hell, she has worked her ass off to stay in the game. Even her alliance wanted her out above Shane. She just doesn't know how much. I'll give her a bye to the next round. And literally, I cannot stand the LNJ. So, Morgan this CP and I'll give Danielle the next one.

You can vote now !

• Love 2