Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother: Over The Top, Week 7 (11/09/2016 - 11/15/2016)

• Start Topic

Kryssie finished at 13:05 but she got the last question wrong (she chose Balance of Power as the longest comp instead of Veto Vault). I just double checked the time for both and Veto Vault was longer by five-ten minutes. I didn't realize that Balance of Power wasn't even 30 minutes. 

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Kryssie was over 13 minutes. And I think she put Balance of Power for the last question, which I don't believe anyone else put.

What's interesting is that so far, with four people gone, nobody picked the same answers yet. 

• Love 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I'm worried because I think Danielle is likely to be very quick.

I also think she'll win. She's on a mission and she has that killer instinct. That said, I think Shelby would still put Kryssie up instead of Justin. I want Kryssie gone but Justin is the better choice. Also, does anyone truly know the answers here?

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm worried because I think Danielle is likely to be very quick.

I'm worried too. She'll definitely rush through it. I kind of hope she messes up. I only wanted Danielle to win veto if Kryssie was AN. Now that Morgan's AN, there's no way in hell I want Morgan going this week over Danielle. Plus, I want the last AN to be taken off the block. 

If Kryssie had gotten that last question right, she would have been in second place. 

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If Kryssie had gotten that last question right, she would have been in second place. 

So we get to hear all week about how close she was....great.  She'll find some excuse beyond her control or someone to blame it on.

4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I also think she'll win. She's on a mission and she has that killer instinct. That said, I think Shelby would still put Kryssie up instead of Justin. I want Kryssie gone but Justin is the better choice. Also, does anyone truly know the answers here?

Well, for the question about who stayed in the house longer between Jeff and Paul, I don't remember but people are positive that it was Jeff. The most attempts for veto is between Veto Fore Sale and Perfect Shott, and it seems like it's Perfect Shott (this one is the most debated one). The longest veto comp between Balance of Veto and Veto Vault is definitely Veto Vault.

So basically, it's leaning toward Shelby getting all of them right.

Danielle's up now. PANIC. 

It looks like Danielle is going the way that Jason went (the long way, according to people) so we'll see. 

And.....she chose Paul instead of Jeff, but we'll see if she changes her mind.

I'm not saying anything until the 8 minute mark. I don't want to jinx it.

Nah, I'll say it. She has one answer wrong, she's going the longer way, AND she has them way too close together.

I don't think she'll beat Shelby. 

• Love 2

Danielle just tried knocking her dominos over (and after changing her answer from Paul to Jeff) but because her dominos are too close, it stopped short on a curve. She has to reset. 

Attempt #2. She fails again as the dominos fall short. 

She has to reset. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Morgan's up.

I'd love for her to win, but all I need her to do is not do as badly as Danielle. Either way, as long as the answers are Shott/Jeff/Vault, then Morgan's safe. Shelby/Morgan got to F5, y'all! Possibly! Hopefully!

She's thinking Paul. Yikes!

It's ok! Morgan may lose, but Shelby is now unofficially confirmed the winner! 

She does have her dominos way too close together, so she'll have to probably reset once. She already has Perfect Shott right. I am so happy that Jason got that one wrong and is the only one to choose that answer. 

Well, congrats Shelby! You're the winner! Shelby's so awesome, but she'll be in danger for F5 with all of these surprising wins. She's now caught up to Danielle/Jason with most wins. 

ETA: She IS choosing Paul. Well, we can't have them all. It's ok, though, because Danielle's probably leaving. I wish it could be Jason, but I guess we can't win them all. It would be nice if Morgan threw a vote to Jason to try to blame it on America, only to have America vote that way too.

We might have beastmode Danielle for HOH, but Jason leaving would make it just fine for me. Danielle'll probably be more mad at Justin at this point. 

ETA2: Well, she's choosing Balance of Power as well. Damnit Morgan! Oh well; she beats Danielle's time by a mile, either way.

Edited by Lady Calypso

Sad that Morgan is AN but glad that Shelby is the unofficial Veto winner (though I'll feel better once she is the official veto winner).

Also excited that we will get an eviction without AN.  If the feeds for the next 48 hours are anything like DE, we're in for a good time.

• Love 1

The CP for this week was already used at the double eviction (Morgan.)  This week's CP will be delivered on Friday, after Wednesday's eviction.  The fact that only Justin/Danielle are eligible is what Shelby/Morgan used to convince Justin to turn on Danielle.

So where do we think the votes are going to fall this week?  I'm guessing that Kryssie and Justin will vote for Danielle no matter what.  Is Morgan a lock to vote for Danielle?  Would she only vote for Jason if she thought America would vote for him?  It would be interesting to see what Shelby does in a tie-breaker.  Plus, America voting for Jason could create some suspicion amongst J/J/K about someone flipping.  

I am so happy Shelby won! I was so down because of Morgan being America's Nom and didn't turn on the feeds. Now I wish I had. With Morgan down, now there's only two to vote for. I guess I'll vote for Jason because I dislike him more than Danielle and he's more of a threat, but Danielle is eligible for the final care package. I'll have to check in with BallSmashers chat room tonight.

What happened to Dangelus??

Thank you for the play by play, LadyCalypso!!

• Love 2

Now, it's up to Morgan to win HOH next week. Like, that's going to happen. LOL!!! Most likely both Shelby & Morgan will be on the block next week. The odds and other HG aren't in their favor. I read on Jokers that Shelby would hate to make it this far and be stuck in a hotel room on Thanksgiving. Since she already knows the sister twist maybe TPTB will let her out earlier, if she or Morgan go next week.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I read on Jokers that Shelby would hate to make it this far and be stuck in a hotel room on Thanksgiving. 

Oh damn, that would really suck. I feel bad for whomever is evicted next week. 

Man, I really want Shelby to win this game. But her and Morgan are going to have to win every comp now to make it happen.

Eviction vote starts in around a half hour. I guess I'll vote Jason. I think Shelby and Morgan have better odds if Jason is out of the game. Voters tomorrow night: Morgan, Kryssie, Justin. The thing is, K & J will probably vote for Danielle.

Note: I read the times incorrectly - voting starts in 3 hours. I'll have to wait until I get home or take a later bus.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1

Are they in lockdown already?  We're due for an endurance comp.  I wonder how Morgan would do on that?  She told Kryssie she was Alex's sister.  I get the strategy, but feel it's only going to lead to a LOT more bashing on the LNC's part. 

• Love 1

They might be, but I'm pretty sure the next competition is HOH which would be tomorrow night. I hope it's a competition Morgan can win.

She shouldn't have told Kryssie that she is Alex's sister. Kryssie will use that against her. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So the reason Kryssie didn't react to Morgan telling her Alex is her sister is because, wait for it, she doesn't believe her! I am rolling. How can someone so clueless get this far?!

In a weird way I can understand that. At this point, she's probably like if it's true how come no one else knows? LOL!!! That said, it doesn't seem like she has repeated the news to anyone else. Either she really didn't believe her or she is holding it as her "trump card" to win the game. I know none of this is true but it's Kryssie we are talking about. LOL!!!