Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother: Over The Top, Week 1 (09/28/2016 - 10/04/2016)

• Start Topic

Kryssie's here! Shelby looks like "ewww"! Kryssie sure brings a different dynamic. Everyone was playing nice and polite, and here's Kryssie all sarcastic. Scott sees himself as the host since he was the first one here. Shelby reminds me so much of Kaitlynn Bristowe. Ding dong! Oh, it's Miss Kentucky - Whitney. The boys are abandoning the girl-fest. Too many high voices for them. Let's bond around the kitchen table. There's flowers but no food.

Whitney is interesting to listen to. Because she's been given a "onesie" as she calls it but sounds more like nude shapewear from BB so she didn't come in looking "see through" in her entrance romper. She saw Neeley's nametag in a room she was in and was called Shelby in an interview. She's got all the good behind the scenes gossip.

• Love 1
Just now, La Traviata said:

So how many house guest are we expecting here including Jason?

I think 13. But there are 16 place settings (including 3  at the counter) and there are 16 key holes but that could be just because they didn't want to destroy the wall... 

• Love 1

It looks like the guys vs girls have split off temporarily. Justin now is in the house and the guys are all in the London room. 

I'm still kind of deciding who I like. It'll all change as the weeks go on. 

Edited by Lady Calypso

Kryssie: "want to see the urination station?" Ha! Ding dong - New Orleans guy! Justin. I like him. He's so smiley. But he's wearing my 90-year old uncle's hat. What did Justin eat? He was spitting out the food into a paper towel!  Scott is hung up on the number of beds. "There's only seven beds and there's already more of us than that." Well, the HOH will open up plus the Have Not room, so there will be a few more beds available. Well, I need to load the dishwasher.

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Scott is hung up on the number of beds. "There's only seven beds and there's already more of us than that." Well, the HOH will open up plus the Have Not room, so there will be a few more beds available. Well, I need to load the dishwasher.

Why is he so surprised that they'll most likely have to share beds? Is he playing with the houseguests here? He's a superfan! 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Why is he so surprised that they'll most likely have to share beds? Is he playing with the houseguests here? He's a superfan! 

I always feel bad for the super awkward person.....the first day. After that, it's time to move along. LOL!!!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

They just toasted to friendship. We should all run. I don't know their names, except Monte. I thought he seemed nice but then I saw his eyes and they are kinda dead.

I'm getting a control freak vibe from Monte. Hope I'm wrong.

Scott is so awkward. Sitting there with that fixed smile on his face. And when he was introducing himself really nobody paid him much mind.

These people are already boring me. Can't they make them do some tricks for us?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, LordBowen said:

I'm getting a control freak vibe from Monte. Hope I'm wrong.

No wonder I was getting a Caleb vibe off of Monte lol.

2 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

Scott is so awkward. Sitting there with that fixed smile on his face. And when he was introducing himself really nobody paid him much mind.

I suspect Scott is better in one-on-one situations.  He needs to take a page out of Steve's playbook and attach himself to a power player.

Edited by zenithwit
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

She said she'd be coming in "live", right? I think she was live tonight, but I'm not positive. Most likely pre-recorded. 

Monte already got up to do a speech. 

Monte heard America is picking the winner and already pleaded his case. LOL!!!

• Love 1

So far, it looks like Alex and Steve Scott are the quieter of the houseguests. 

Jason's voice is so loud; I totally forgot how he has to be the center of almost every conversation. 

Can we have these houseguests split off already? I want to see alliances being formed! 

I'm predicting Kryssie/Neeley as the first duo that joins together. They seem to have drifted to each other already.