Type keyword(s) to search

Wrath/North Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

This is your pre-air Speculation and Live Chat thread for the two part Season Finale, S02.E14: Wrath / S02.E15: North. This thread will close after the episodes air Sunday. Then please go over to the actual episode topic here. Please do NOT post spoilers or discuss The Walking Dead here (that is for over here).

As always, please be civil and respectful to your fellow posters, and thanks for posting at Previously.TV!

It's two hour episode, so I don't expect much to happen.

Predictions: Of the main cast, Chris is most likely to die, followed by Ofelia (if she's even in it). Strand is a long shot. He's very popular, but the writers have had no idea what to do with him since the hacienda story ended. They could kill him off to show how daring they are.

Of the secondary characters, Luciana and the head of the Colonia are as good as dead, as are Elena, Hector, the shopkeeper brother and just about everyone at the Hotel.

I expect both the Colonia and the Hotel to fall to bandits/walkers.

Perhaps the last scene will have the survivors come across an abandoned prison...

• Love 2

Based on the preview of what was shown I think Travis is going to attack or kill the Bromigos because Chris isn't with them and Travis will assume they killed him. That in turn will cause him to be exiled from the hotel for breaking Madison's Rule #1 "Raising a hand against another gets you kicked out." Madison will follow. 

I hope Strand makes it to season 3 and gets his sass back, he's the only character I care about. The rest are zombie fodder.

• Love 5

I've been watching the FTWD marathon intermittently since yesterday -- and the one thing that really stands out in S1 and early half of S2 is that there is absolutely no mention of Ofelia having a fiancé.  There's no mention that she even has a significant other that she is worried about, you know wondering if he has survived (no phone calls, no text messages, no e-mails) the red flu or the breakdown in civilization, let alone any mention of said fiancé being in New Mexico.  And certainly no mention of this fiancé by Daniel or Griselda.

• Love 5

Who knows?

I hate and can't figure out why TV shows have gone to split seasons. Hate it.

24 minutes ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

I've been watching the FTWD marathon intermittently since yesterday -- and the one thing that really stands out in S1 and early half of S2 is that there is absolutely no mention of Ofelia having a fiancé.  There's no mention that she even has a significant other that she is worried about, you know wondering if he has survived (no phone calls, no text messages, no e-mails) the red flu or the breakdown in civilization, let alone any mention of said fiancé being in New Mexico.  And certainly no mention of this fiancé by Daniel or Griselda.

The writers got a bright idea while sitting on the pot one morning. Poof instant fiancé.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, riverheightsnancy said:

What, it is a 2 hour finale? I better fortify myself with something. I was not expecting that. 

I know!  We're all going to need some of that presidential stamina!

• Love 5

It is interesting that they're showing two stand-alone episodes back to back. I wonder if the people running the projectors got bored with the show and said, "Let's just get this over with!"

Edited by JackONeill
  • Love 4
Just now, riverheightsnancy said:

They are in a hotel and they sleep in a chair and couch. Idiots. Take the comfort while you can. It will not last. 

That's what I was thinking.  Pure exhaustion and they crash on the couch?  And chair?  ha

• Love 1

Well Madison's hair has changed again. The bangs have been cut and the color is lighter and nicely coiffed in the current style. I watched the early episodes last night and she practically started the show with light brown hair. They could at least make the women not look so "done up". 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, riverheightsnancy said:

Well Madison's hair has changed again. The bangs have been cut and the color is lighter and nicely coiffed in the current style. I watched the early episodes last night and she practically started the show with light brown hair. They could at least make the women not look so "done up". 

These folks probably got the salon up and running first. Priorities.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, JackONeill said:

I never really figured out that part of the story. 

I *think* they were trying to explain how the Costco guys found Nick's new little compound, although why they just couldn't follow a squeeky-wheeled grocery cart is beyond me.  

• Love 6

Douche bros in the house.  Shoot them now.

Ah ha, is Chris dead?  I have the same reaction as Strand - a matter of fact "that's tragic"  LOL>

Edited by raven
  • Love 6