Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

There's actually three vet show group members not at Oxnard -- Megan, Claire, and Jax. I'm wondering if any of them are injured or if they took Kelli and Mandy simply because they needed more blondes.

• Love 1

Speaking of Oxnard, I have some friends on FB who live near that area and they are all complaining about the traffic mess...every ramp blocked off, right at rush over..."don't tell me that's for the Cowboys!!" hahahahahaha  They will prob be thrilled when it's not in Oxnard anymore. 

In the 2013 cameos Samantha and Veronica look big; it must be the angle of the picture. Has Rachel ever smiled in any of her cameos? Kaitlyn looks like a Barbie doll.

10 minutes ago, KellyAnn3 said:

Uhm...there's these pics from Oxnard and it looks like they're just wearing the standard shorts from the training camp outfits but they've got these blue mesh shorts on over top.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DCCheerleaders/status/759076377660301312 

I'm not sure why. Is it because they're teaching the kids? The mesh shorts are around the same size/coverage as the ones they're covering. 

Yeah, that is weird...

I just cannot get over how flawless Erica looks in like EVERY.PICTURE!! I have never seen someone so photogenic. 

• Love 2
On July 28, 2016 at 3:57 PM, LaurenBrook said:

Some of the vets' pics are nice but I still only like Abby's out of the rookies that year.  Paige looks 37 years old, Jinelle and Jennifer went thru a wind tunnel, Sam's and Jessica Allison's don't even look like them...

They're terrible!!!!

2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

the higher the hair the closer to heaven! LOL

Lol! I actually think it looks cute. Styling it that high probably works in her favor, since I'm sure it falls a little bit when she gets hot and sweaty.

• Love 2

according to twitter Kelli, Judy and the girls are all at the LIVE taping of the bachelorette after the final rose?!?! ok, now i'm going to watch!! i wonder if they would show them in the audience?? dcc are a big deal, right??? 

• Love 1

Not even for a glimpse of DCC am I watching that, LOL ... I bet they will be at least pictured a few times.

I used to watch all the Bachelor stuff but I've been on a successful Bachelor diet for a couple years and I'm sticking to it. one of the few diets I might actually stick to

Edited by SanLynn
  • Love 2

AHHHH!!!!! They just had a scene in live studio and Chris Harrison was standing right by the DCC girls!!!! Saw Erica, Amy and Jennifer pretty well....all smiling and looking gorgeous!!! hoping they pan to them a lot tonight!! wheee!! 

• Love 4

Guest judge hell let him announce training camp or at least be there. "Kelli? Ladies? This is the final spot this season"... "If you did not hear your name called, take a moment, say your goodbyes" .... that would be amazing.

• Love 10

I tuned back in this year (off and on) because Jojo is from Dallas and a friend used to date her brother Ben. I can't help myself and it's just as terrible as I remember ? The amount of heartbreak Jojo thinks she's had in her 25 short years just makes me chuckle. Bless her heart. 

Mom is a doll but yikes not aging gracefully. 

And on Chris Harrison - he's apparently such a sweetheart and truly belives in romance novel love. A friend of mine is good friends with his ex wife and has such nice things to say despite their divorce. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, SanLynn said:

Guest judge hell let him announce training camp or at least be there. "Kelli? Ladies? This is the final spot this season"... "If you did not hear your name called, take a moment, say your goodbyes" .... that would be amazing.

that would absolutely make my life LOL Instead of roses they hand out boots hahahaha 

• Love 6

This is just hearsay, but I heard (from a friend of a friend of a friend) JoJo was in a relationship when she auditioned for bachelor. And then when she got on the show, she broke up with her BF. I like her, just makes me sad if true and wonder 'here for the wrong reasons' ?? I hope not. Anyone know?

Edited by grapevine
45 minutes ago, grapevine said:

This is just hearsay, but I heard (from a friend of a friend of a friend) JoJo was in a relationship when she auditioned for bachelor. And then when she got on the show, she broke up with her BF. I like her, just makes me sad if true and wonder 'here for the wrong reasons' ?? I hope not. Anyone know?

not to derail this thread but yes, I think that is pretty spot on and she also went back to that guy between being let go on bachelor and being selected as bachelorette.  Literally every person on that show breaks up with someone if they are selected to be on it.  Definitely go check out realitysteve.com - he has all the inside info. 

Kelli liked my tweets last night about having Chris Harrison on as a guest judge...that would seriously be cool in such a weird way lol 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Didn't Kelli tweet him last year and ask him to be a guest judge? lol

yup! but now that he has met her and judy maybe he would be more willing LOL 

Please note that it's not as tho I think he is super qualified to pick DCC but at the same time, they always have judges where i'm like 'why do they get a say?' hahaha

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

yup! but now that he has met her and judy maybe he would be more willing LOL 

Please note that it's not as tho I think he is super qualified to pick DCC but at the same time, they always have judges where i'm like 'why do they get a say?' hahaha

I think he would be a good guest judge, not sure why I think that but yeah lol

I wonder if there would be some sort of conflict with CMT and ABC.  When they were in the audience on the Bachelorette, they were there as a group, so i think that's ok. But across TV companies may be different.

10 minutes ago, Dopeydwarf said:

I wonder if there would be some sort of conflict with CMT and ABC.  When they were in the audience on the Bachelorette, they were there as a group, so i think that's ok. But across TV companies may be different.

I think ABC owns CMT or their parent company. They could have all sorts of crossovers if the ABC people would do it, I think.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, grapevine said:

I'm a huge fan of Holly. It is crazy if you look at pictures of her from just a few years ago-shes a youngun. She looks like a completely different person.

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

I LOVE Holly and I think she's a great dancer, I just think her hair.....they need to figure something out.

• Love 1

I'm like the only one who likes the red...it makes her stand out. Her red now is definitely better than it was.

I think the cut is not very special. Perhaps if it were a little longer or asymmetric or like Auto Amy's. 

I just feel she's a young sassy girl and her hair makes her look a bit .. Mumsy. Um not sure what the US equivalent is. Mom-sy! Do you ever say that?!

I think the red would work better with a nicer cut.

• Love 3

I think the assymetrical cut would be so cute! Like what Brittany Bree-Nicole has! They were next to each other in the field portion of finals and i remember thinking, Holly needs that style! 

I think the red is better this year but still in some lights too harsh.  She and Claire are still on the Ariel train. 

I just saw someone's comment on a pic of Holly where they tagged a friend like "she has my dream hair!" with heart eyes so maybe it's just us...LOL

2 minutes ago, BritFan said:

I think the cut is not very special. Perhaps if it were a little longer or asymmetric or like Auto Amy's. 

I just feel she's a young sassy girl and her hair makes her look a bit .. Mumsy. Um not sure what the US equivalent is. Mom-sy! Do you ever say that?!

I think the red would work better with a nicer cut.

We call it Soccer Mom hair. Worse is Call the Manager hair.

• Love 5

I like Holly's red, because I think it makes her fair skin and eyes pop, in a nice way. I think Claire's red is too intense. It looked so fake to me in the swimsuit photos that it was distracting from how photogenic she is. 

As for Jenn K's rookie cameo, I forgot how rough it was! They didn't directly show it on MTT her rookie year, but clips hinted that she was awkward during the photo session. That hair certainly wasn't her fault, but it definitely added to the mess going on. I think she's worked at taking better pictures, and clearly has taken good hair styling tips from someone other than her rookie stylist. I think she definitely rocks the girl next door glamour now. 

• Love 1

Why do the girls all do the same type of poses? Is it a DCC thing, a Texas thing, a dance thing? It's definitely not something all young women that age do, but now that we have that thread on other dance teams, I see those same poses there, too. It's baffling and kind of annoying. 

• Love 3