Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

As I sit here eating my fries and burger with my pants nearly busting open ... I have to say, that I'd be totally ok having her figure lol

Same haha, I miss the days where I used to be called anorexic for having a flat stomach and skinny legs. I think a good suggestion is Kelli and Judy letting us in on what the usual diet is for the girls.

Same haha, I miss the days where I used to be called anorexic for having a flat stomach and skinny legs. I think a good suggestion is Kelli and Judy letting us in on what the usual diet is for the girls.

I actually would so love that.  I use to ask Morgan what she ate and what workouts she did to look like that after a baby!

A bit off topic but it would be nice!  Is it terrible to say that I really don't think I would care so much if any of the returning rookies got cut?

I actually would so love that.  I use to ask Morgan what she ate and what workouts she did to look like that after a baby!

A bit off topic but it would be nice!  Is it terrible to say that I really don't think I would care so much if any of the returning rookies got cut?

I don't think it's terrible, a lot of people have said they don't feel like they've connected to any of the rookies this year. It might be because they're not that active on social media, I'm not sure. 

..am I the only one who thinks Caila has been looking a bit more..meaty..than she has previously?

I do think she looks a little bit bigger than her rookie year in the picture they just put up. She had a little cheek popping out of those shorts in the snapchat yesterday. Having said that, I'd love her even if she was "fat"

My Fit Foods, where you can eat for barely under $29/day (added up the meals/snacks/drink from the 1st column)! ;-)

https://www.myfitfoods.com/OrderOnline/OrderItems.aspx

Oh yeah, I forget about them. I don't think all the girls eat that or do they? I wish I could get it but there's no locations near me.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't delusional. Of course it's expected for girls to put on some weight, but since she was super thin, even 5 pounds is visible. In the group photo, she does look a lot bigger than the other girls. She's still in amazing shape, there's just a visible difference..

..am I the only one who thinks Caila has been looking a bit more..meaty..than she has previously?

Just saw her photo on Twitter and thought the same thing :/. She may be in trouble and she's traditionally had what I consider the best DCC body of the squad.

She does look different than last year's pictures, however, I don't think it's anything she'd get warned about. 

I too, always dress up when I fly. I'm probably not supposed to say this in a comment, but I think people treat you better and random strangers definitely pay compliments, and who doesn't like a compliment!

Caila definitely looks larger to me. I agree she'll be a Lauren Williams. I love Lauren Williams, that girl can dance.

• Love 1

I'm probably not supposed to say this in a comment, but I think people treat you better

I think what you're saying is true. Sorry to go off topic, but I was furniture shopping once, and the saleswoman I was speaking to told me that one of her richest customers, who spares no expense, always shops in sweatpants. The people in the store who didn't know him tended to ignore him. She said it taught her the lesson not to have preconceived notions based on how someone dresses, but yeah, I think generally you are treated better the better you are dressed, and that is why Kelli stresses how important it is to look your best in public.
  • Love 1

Well there's a difference between being sloppy and casual comfy. Well fitting jeans and a nice shirt with sandals wouldn't be sloppy. But having said that, I think it's necessary for the DCC to dress up because it's just part of their image.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1

OMG I totally thought that looking at her ... her legs and tummy area were noticeably different.  Still gorgeous mind you ... just relative to "DCC standards"

Amy L looks great in her one picture on the DCC tweeter page. I think the way they have girls posing or the swimsuits the girls wear can make them look heavier in the middle.

On the subject of what the girls wear when they were leaving for Mexico. I remember the fashions do and don't on the show. Kelli had girls wearing outfits they had on while traveling. Kelli wants the girls to look good while they are out in public. I agree about the wearing a nice pair of jeans or slacks with a nice blouse and shoes would look good, but Kelli wants girls who look like models.

Amy L looks great in her one picture on the DCC tweeter page. I think the way they have girls posing or the swimsuits the girls wear can make them look heavier in the middle.

On the subject of what the girls wear when they were leaving for Mexico. I remember the fashions do and don't on the show. Kelli had girls wearing outfits they had on while traveling. Kelli wants the girls to look good while they are out in public. I agree about the wearing a nice pair of jeans or slacks with a nice blouse and shoes would look good, but Kelli wants girls who look like models.

Yeah ... and they all seem to wear flowery patterns, silk/chiffon materials, and dresses/skirts.  I've rarely if ever seen pictures of them in jeans (unless it was a theme) or sweats (unless dancing). They definitely look classy but not always a fan of their clothes.  Maybe it's the Texas style cause I don't like any of the DCC alum's clothes line either

There is something about Melissa's body that just looks odd, and I really can't figure out what it is. It's a shame that her body type could bar her from certain honors like PB, cover, or point, because she is an excellent dancer and seems well-liked by the other girls.

There is something about Melissa's body that just looks odd, and I really can't figure out what it is. It's a shame that her body type could bar her from certain honors like PB, cover, or point, because she is an excellent dancer and seems well-liked by the other girls.

Her midsection is shaped weird, there's a few girls who when they have string bikinis on you see that they have an indent by their hips. I don't recall if I've ever had that or not.

Her midsection is shaped weird, there's a few girls who when they have string bikinis on you see that they have an indent by their hips. I don't recall if I've ever had that or not.

Yeah, it seems like she is in shape yet boxy. She's the only one that looks so strange to me.

Edited by GAgirl

I think that Caila looked a little weird in the hip/waist/but area, almost like it flowed how it's supposed from shoulders through the ribs and down then went "boxy" in a weird way around the hips and waist.  I hope it was only the way she was standing and the angle of the person shooting that pic relative to how Caila was standing for the "official" shoot.  We'll have to see.  After all, we've see some bad shots and some good shots (hopefully more good than bad) for every girl.

Edited by EricaShadows

Jennifer looks thick in the middle in a few of her pictures on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders twitter page. If a few of the girls have gain weight, I hope they lose it before finals because they may be cut.

Jennifer looks thick in the middle in a few of her pictures on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders twitter page.

Maybe just an unflattering angle...?

CgHvNXDUUAA1QkJ.jpg

Not a fan of what's going on here. Must they do that thing where they're pretending like they're about to pull their bottoms down? I don't know why, but looking at this photo makes me feel like I need to pee.

CgHwyVEUAAI2Ot8.jpg

Edited by sleepyjean

Maybe just an unflattering angle...?

CgHvNXDUUAA1QkJ.jpg

Not a fan of what's going on here. Must they do that thing where they're pretending to like they're about to pull their bottoms down?

I don't know why, but looking at this photo makes me feel like I need to pee.

CgHwyVEUAAI2Ot8.jpg

Top left just does not look great :(

Not a fan of what's going on here. Must they do that thing where they're pretending to like they're about to pull their bottoms down

Ugh!  I hate that too!!

Honestly I thought Caila looked a little thick in her tummy and arms at swimsuit fittings, but I didn't post about it because I was afraid I would get crucified. She is obviously still gorgeous with a great body, but we know how it goes...

Yeah, it seems like she is in shape yet boxy. She's the only one that looks so strange to me.

Melissa has a real masculine, square torso. No indentation/definition from her ribs to her hips. She's definitely muscular and toned. She look better with a suit that created some curves.

Melissa has a real masculine, square torso. No indentation/definition from her ribs to her hips. She's definitely muscular and toned. She look better with a suit that created some curves.

Megan C. is the same way - not a femine figure. Very straight from her chest to her hips and her hips are smaller than her shoulders.

I did not notice Caila looking heavy in the fitting photos, I remember thinking she looked amazing actually. Could it be that only a 5 pound or less swing in her weight is making the difference between "amazing" and "thick" to me? Wow if so, cause that was only about a month ago that those fitting pics were posted.

Wow the 2 ladies on the far right look so bottom heavy. I wonder if it's the camera angle or something??

Short legs :/. I don't even know who that is second from the right?

Lol - about Holly. Always trying to "stand out" :/.

• Love 1

AUGH I lost my entire post!!!! Oh well. 

My main points were that I don't think Caila looks any different than last year?? I remember thinking last year that she just looks thicker than other girls because it's her build.  She has never been super tiny like Lacey, who is close to her height.  Caila has really muscular legs and her ab genetics seem to be ripped with a little lower ab pooch. Some of us struggle with that, no matter what we do! I have fairly flat abs except that darn lower portion...even at my leanest it's just almost how my pelvis and back tilt that make it look like a pooch.  Thankfully I'm not a pro cheerleader so whatever but I feel for people like Caila because I think she works her butt off and is obviously lean but she may never get the washboard like Lacey or Amy L. She has more male fans tho than almost any of the other girls (I have NEVER seen someone call her too thick or big legs or pooch, etc.) so I doubt she needs to worry. 

LOL, yeah, Holly is soooo stuck up because she was off on the jump count and jumped too early. What a show off!!! ;-D lololol #teamholly Girl is adorable. 

Raylee is my standout so far, even above Amy T.  She is just looking amazing!!!  I think she is going to be in the calendar for sure. Can't believe how photogenic she is! 

Amy L is a lot prettier than I thought too...she seems to be super photogenic as well.  I think their cameos were so crap it gave me low expectations lol

• Love 3

Wow, I had no idea Amy L was as tall as Caila! Always thought she was a bit smaller than that!

I don't think she is. They're standing on a downward sloping beach and Caila is at the lowest part of the slope.

LOL, yeah, Holly is soooo stuck up because she was off on the jump count and jumped too early. What a show off!!! ;-D lololol #teamholly Girl is adorable.

YASSS. THIS.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 3

I don't think she is. They're standing on a downward sloping beach and Caila is at the lowest part of the slope.

YASSS. THIS.

Ah I see thanks for pointing that out! :) I had a feeling that she couldn't have grown any from what I remember in season 10 lol

Edited by NicoleS9954
  • Love 1

Ah I see thanks for pointing that out! :) I had a feeling that she couldn't have grown any from what I remember in season 10 lol

Haha no prob. There's a group pic on the DCC Twitter that gives a good perspective. Caila is a good head taller than Amy L, as well as most of the other girls.

• Love 1