Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

OMG; has Chris been living with that for past (however many) years in the new house, or was this in a storage unit?

Can you imagine the clown memorabilia and coffee mugs???

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Dibs said:

OMG; has Chris been living with that for past (however many) years in the new house, or was this in a storage unit?

Can you imagine the clown memorabilia and coffee mugs???

Chris must be encouraging her to share her things with the grandchildren to get stuff out of the house. 

• Like 4

I would cut her some slack by guessing she was waiting till the kids were past the choke-risk age, but since they just had a baby, that can't be it...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

They have the worst decorating style.  That is the ugliest fireplace I’ve ever seen.  And they just renovated, right?  So they did that on purpose.

Yes and the fireplace has to be in the picture because it’s not possible to crop it and not have it take over the picture. Ha!

IMG_7009.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
13 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Chris must be encouraging her to share her things with the grandchildren to get stuff out of the house. 

I can't believe she listens to chris about anything.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

They have the worst decorating style.  That is the ugliest fireplace I’ve ever seen.  And they just renovated, right?  So they did that on purpose.

The difference between the old one and the new one isn't huge.  It wouldn't have been wortth the money to me.  This one is supposed to be rustic or something like that.  

• Like 5
On 6/20/2024 at 10:10 AM, Absolom said:

The difference between the old one and the new one isn't huge.  It wouldn't have been wortth the money to me.  This one is supposed to be rustic or something like that.  

Exactly plus it doesn’t look anything like the dream fireplace that they had a pic of, it wasn’t my cup of tea but it was definitely rustic unlike the fireplace they wound up with.

Jer had to SPECIAL ORDER the stones from way down south in Louisiana or something and had to pay a fortune to have the stones shipped to oregon but the stones don’t look anything like the stones in the inspiration picture. 

Here’s the rustic fireplace that was their inspiration, it doesn’t look anything like the ugly fireplace they wound up with, I think their biggest mistake was using white grout… it sticks out like a sore thumb! 

IMG_8241.png

IMG_8240.png

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Oh and as soon as they can afford it they’re ripping the wall open and putting windows all around the fireplace.

I can’t wait to see what that looks like!!!

IMG_8242.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Oh and as soon as they can afford it they’re ripping the wall open and putting windows all around the fireplace.

I can’t wait to see what that looks like!!!

IMG_8242.jpeg

Hahaha library.  Like Jer is a reader!

• LOL 8

She had Baby #4 (Girl #2).

"She’s here!!! Welcome to the world Mirabella May Roloff 8lb 12oz and born peacefully at home on May 23rd at 4:29 am."

Yes, she is reporting mastitis. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

born peacefully at home on May 23rd at 4:29 am."

Did Auj have a doctor or birthing nurse with her? Or was it just her husband. Nothing wrong with home births but I wouldn't trust Jeremy to assist in a hamster giving birth. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jst2Wld said:

Did Auj have a doctor or birthing nurse with her? Or was it just her husband. Nothing wrong with home births but I wouldn't trust Jeremy to assist in a hamster giving birth. 

Looks like there was another adult present, not counting the photographer. 

• Like 4

Auj posted that the midwife finally arrived a couple minutes before the baby flew out and Jer caught it.

what is it with midwives, this is like the 10th time I’ve heard of them arriving minutes or even seconds before the baby and some missed the birth altogether. 

Isn’t the point of having a midwife, for them to be there and monitor the mother and make sure everything is proceeding properly?

sorry but I’m glad I had my kids in a hospital.

• Like 10

I'm with you re hospital deliveries @Joan of Argh, but am thinking the more likely scenario is that the midwife was not notified by Auj or Jer that birth was imminent. Can't blame the midwife if she doesn't know her patient is in labor.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2