Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E35: Nominations 12

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Racj82 said:

I get what Nat was saying but that's just not the best way to go about it.

Ohhh. You're still holding out hope that some of the HGs will learn self-awareness and tact. I gave that up a while ago. ;)

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, simplyme said:

Ohhh. You're still holding out hope that some of the HGs will learn self-awareness and tact. I gave that up a while ago. ;)

Eh, not really. But, Natalie seems pretty leveled anyway. At least she doesn't seem to be using him for game purposes. I have idea if this relationship has legs though.

What I want: Vic wins and Natalie comes in second...then the rest can disappear.

What I think will happen: Paul wins, Nicole second and Vic third. Corey 4th and James 5th with poor Nat 6th but she will win AFP.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 2

I'd enjoy seeing this thing gets down to Paul, Victor and a third person.  I have this idea in my head that Paul and Victor might choose to go to the finals together, even if taking third person x meant a greater chance of Paul/Victor winning.

I'm no BB expert, but I've seen something similar happen on Survivor--expressed as "I want to win against the best"--and I thought it was such a stupid move, that person didn't deserve a million dollars.  But for some reason, I think it would make me happy to see the Victor/Paul bond remain intact all the way to the end.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, candall said:

I'd enjoy seeing this thing gets down to Paul, Victor and a third person.  I have this idea in my head that Paul and Victor might choose to go to the finals together, even if taking third person x meant a greater chance of Paul/Victor winning.

I'm no BB expert, but I've seen something similar happen on Survivor--expressed as "I want to win against the best"--and I thought it was such a stupid move, that person didn't deserve a million dollars.  But for some reason, I think it would make me happy to see the Victor/Paul bond remain intact all the way to the end.

I'd be really happy if Paul and Vic go to F2 together. It would be like a 'duh' moment for Nicole and Corey as they would have had a better chance with James and Nat. I still think Nicole wants F3 to be her and Corey and James. When the guys were all talking about getting rid of James this week, Nicole had a panicked look on her face as she walked out of the room. And then she began all the trashing of Nat. But she and Corey will have a heck of a time getting rid of Vic and Paul now.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lamima said:

I still think Nicole wants F3 to be her and Corey and James.

I'm sure she does!  Nicole needs competitors from the list which forms below the line separating people who played hard from people who did nothing.

And that would be an amusing F3, since people would go crazy, screaming about which of those nimrods was most "deserving." 

Sorry.  Show, show, show . . .  umm, Victor calmly and sincerely explaining his position to James is the most mature behavior I've ever seen displayed on BB.

• Love 3
On 9/4/2016 at 9:43 PM, mojoween said:

Oh, I was cracking up at Victor and Corey's version of school life in Ubly.  And although Nicole was burying herself in her blanket, I have a feeling she loved the attention.

I also loved the edited good-bye to Pablo complete with fade to grey.  

Me too.  I was dying laughing at them telling it.  I'm not a Victor fan, but he was so cute telling the scenarios and cracking up.

• Love 1

Not that I ever had any respect for them, but if I had I would have lost it when both Corey and Nicole tried to shift blame for evicting Michelle. What a couple of spineless weasels. Corey wanted to blame Nicole and Nicole wanted to blame Corey and neither would own the decision or explain it to her. All Nicole had to do was rightly point out that Michelle has called her out in front of the entire house twice already, and that yes, at that moment, she was a bigger threat to her game than Paul was. I mean, sorry Michelle, cry all you want to but you made your bed when to tried to blow up Nicole's game and now she has zero reason to keep you here. The wishy-washy way either Nicole or Corey refused to defend their decision was cringe-worthy.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

The wishy-washy way either Nicole or Corey refused to defend their decision was cringe-worthy.

It was. They really suck as a couple, both ready to throw the other under the bus. Whereas, we've seen James try to take the heat on himself and off of Natalie. 

• Love 3
On 9/5/2016 at 2:43 PM, Racj82 said:

I'm happy for Victor. People can bring up his eliminations but he's worked harder than most of the people in the house to still be in this competition. Much harder.

Meanwhile, others have worked smarter and haven't been evicted in the first place, so I don't see why that should be a point in his favor. He wouldn't be in the house if the producers hadn't done so many season-stretching "twists".

• Love 4

I laughed so hard at the "small school" discussion I almost fell off my couch! That was some funny shit. 

I hated Paul. Shook my head and muttered every time he was on. Then I stopped shaking my head and just watched him. Then there was a little bit of a smile. Then A big grin. Now I LOVE him. I want My Boy to win!

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, LoneHaranguer said:

Meanwhile, others have worked smarter and haven't been evicted in the first place, so I don't see why that should be a point in his favor. He wouldn't be in the house if the producers hadn't done so many season-stretching "twists".

The latter is very true. But I don't think others have necessarily worked smarter. I think a lot of them have done nothing, hence why they're being kept in the house. Victor was a bigger target. 

• Love 2
On 9/5/2016 at 0:43 AM, Jeebus Cripes said:

That was the most bizarre and hilarious sleep-talking I've ever seen. What is Harry Potter World? Is this a theme park, or nonsense from Corey's mind?

Theme park within Universal Studios in Orlando.

On 9/5/2016 at 7:26 AM, Lamima said:

And then they showed the Harry Potter World sleep talking scene and he was in the have-not bed???????

see below

On 9/5/2016 at 10:27 AM, iMonrey said:

You're probably right, but I saw Corey sleeping in the bumper car Friday night on BBAD which is live, so for some weird reason he is sleeping in there sometimes.

Have-nots do not run on a Friday - Thursday schedule.  I believe they are Saturday - Friday so Corey was still technically a Have-not the night after the HOH competition.  Victor was too but he won HOH so he immediately becomes a 'have'.

On 9/5/2016 at 11:09 AM, Gemma Violet said:

There is The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal in Orlando.  I've never been there, but they say it's the whole Harry Potter experience with Hogwart's Castle and everything.  So maybe Cory's either been there or wants to go there.  

I've been there, last summer, and I'm not a Harry Potter fan at all (only seen the first movie) it's actually pretty darn impressive. 
And frozen butter beer is delicious. 
They have two different sections, in separate parts of Universal so you need the pass that gets you to both parks in order to see both sides of it.  And if you have the pass to go inbetween the parks you can ride the Harry Potter train in between. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

But I don't think others have necessarily worked smarter. I think a lot of them have done nothing, hence why they're being kept in the house. Victor was a bigger target.

Victor was sold as being a big target by others. Getting everybody to ignore you and aim at somebody else is an important skill. I get the impression that that's what Nicole has been doing, as opposed to James, who seems to be in the "done nothing" category.