Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E34: Live Eviction 11, Head Of Household 12

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I know this is so stupid but I've been watching everyone run around all summer with those handled cups with the straws they each have like kids at summer camp and it made me want one.  I looked everywhere and finally found one for three bucks at a kitchenware outlet store.  It's the little things that make me happy, really.

Aren't they just Tervis cups?  You can find them at lots of places - Academy Sports, Bed, Bath and Beyond, etc.

9 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I couldn't find the ones with handles ANYWHERE.  Not even BB and B which was disappointing.

The handles are accessories - slide-ons:

3040203244116m?$478$

"Geaux Victor" was the frenchified way of saying it.  I see it on Saints signs all the time and I don't really get it.

It's a Nawleans thang.  ;)

I like how the edit left no confusion about how those three self-sabotaged their game. Especially poor James who is expecting an AFP edit and instead? Focus on him eating sandwiches while Rome burns.

Tweets that made me laugh:

that latter one's probably for BB Canada fans. ???

Edited by innocuouspuff
finally made embeds work!
  • Love 2

While I'm on the West Coast this weekend for #PAXWest should I swing by the Jury House and meet my "new" cousin?

Should Dan have put the quotes around the word cousin?   Quoting "new" doesn't seem to make the same impact.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Lamima said:

Tervis cups...just got one on Carnival cruise. DD-17 went to get smoothie and came back with smoothie in tervis cup for like $14...ugghh! No handle though. I'd like to find handle to add to it.

You can buy the handles at Academy Sports, or order them from their online store.

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Should Dan have put the quotes around the word cousin?   Quoting "new" doesn't seem to make the same impact.

I dunno; the notion of Dan referring to Michelle as his "cousin" sounds too much like he's trying to get them a room at a Motel 6.

On Friday, September 02, 2016 at 8:28 PM, Blissfool said:

When football is shown in BB's time slot, my local station will air BB late at night after the James Corden Show. 

When football pre-empts regular programming where I am, they show the whole CBS line-up on the CW station, all at their regular times.  

On 9/3/2016 at 2:01 PM, mojoween said:

I couldn't find the ones with handles ANYWHERE.  Not even BB and B which was disappointing.

"Geaux Victor" was the frenchified way of saying it.  I see it on Saints signs all the time and I don't really get it.

As you said, it's just the Cajun way of writing "Go" (which is how it's pronounced, incidentally).  Never mind, of course, that "Go" in French is actually either "Va!" or "Allez!"

• Love 1
On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 5:39 PM, mojoween said:

I can't hate on Victor and Paul for being mama's boys because I am currently raising one, much to the consternation of my husband.  Also, I like those two WAY more than anyone else in the house, so there's that.

Victor's friends, however.  Did anyone notice the sign that said "Peurto Rico?"

Bye Michelle.  Can you please tell me the nutritional content of a shirt hanger?

I sure did!

• Love 1