Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: J-Cup Juggernaut

Small boob lady could've used bigger implants, and the nipples were still too high. They also jutted out too far so probably should have used regular implants and not those projecting ones Terry was raving about. But she obviously looked much better and she seemed happy. 

The new nose made that woman look like an entirely different person. 

• Love 1
(edited)

New nose lady doesn't miss an opportunity to twist that knife on her mom, does she? I don't see that resentment going away. I also don't get why she waited 21 yrs for a deformity that obvious. On a previous season there was a woman who lived with a terrible nosejob for years because she was terrified of another botching, and that's understandable, but we didn't get that with this lady, who seems to have had relationships and kids even with the deformity.

New boob lady is happy, which is nice, and anything's better than what she had, but the naked before/after shots did not present a "great" after result the way they were talking it up. Vast improvement, yes, but not what I was expecting.

Giant boob lady... It's not a "career."

Edited by kassa
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'm a horrible person for saying this, but Dr. Dubrow was going on about the boob job lady being so fit and ripped, and I didn't see her looking like that on my TV. I hate exercise, so I can't talk, but did I miss something? And yes, she needed wider-profile implants than higher.

I guess, sadly, I was right a few weeks ago when I surmised that these plastic surgery freakshows are "internet famous". Who is telling women that ass-length platinum hair, giant fish lips, basketball tits and a metric ton of makeup are desirable?

Edited by bilgistic
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, bilgistic said:

I'm a horrible person for saying this, but Dr. Dubrow was going on about the boob job lady being so fit and ripped, and I didn't see her looking like that on my TV

She seemed to be seriously overweight as early as her teens and lost 100-150 lbs -- that stretches your skin and no amount of exercise will change it.  She looked pretty small in clothes -- there's really nothing you can do about the excess skin except have a super extreme tummy tuck.  If she's health oriented she may figure she can live with the belly wattle so long as her boobs are more realistic.  

• Love 2

Total pet peeve, those basketball breasts were not Js, not by a long shot.  I have natural size J breasts and they are much smaller than those things.   

That woman that got the boob job still had small flaps on the sides, the nipples were too high and they didn't fit her frame well at all.  Otherwise, great job!  I guess the show won't let her come back in a few years to fix them again.

The nose job was excellent.  It did still look quite swollen, but that will go down over time.  I wish I could afford to have Dr. Nassif fix my nose.  Not willing to be on botched though.  I'm not willing to spin some tale of how it is destroying my life and I didn't go to Mexico for the first surgery. 

• Love 2

I don't understand why Terry said "I can't take the nipples, pick them up, and move them down" -- that kind of nipple repositioning is extremely common and happens in tons of breast reductions and surgeries. It has its pitfalls -- you may end up with no or lowered sensation in your nipples, you may not be able to breastfeed, and in rare cases the nipples can just refuse to graft to their new location and die. But I guarantee you surgeons do nipple lowering/repositioning on a very regular basis. This lady ended up with her nipples still extremely high. Maybe there was some other reason it wouldn't work on her?

I also agree that some of the rest of her surgery results were not so pleasing. She still looked kind of creasy and baggy along the bottom & sides. A big improvement though, and she did seem happy.

• Love 1
On July 27, 2016 at 11:20 PM, bilgistic said:

I guess, sadly, I was right a few weeks ago when I surmised that these plastic surgery freakshows are "internet famous". Who is telling women that ass-length platinum hair, giant fish lips, basketball tits and a metric ton of makeup are desirable?

Probably thousands of people.  See Kardashian, Kim.

On Instagram it's amazing, but women who look like that, with the huge breasts, have thousands of followers, while some legitimate actors have much less.  

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Probably thousands of people.  See Kardashian, Kim.

On Instagram it's amazing, but women who look like that, with the huge breasts, have thousands of followers, while some legitimate actors have much less.  

I guess most of those followers are heterosexual teenage boys and/or men in arrested development...?

I remember, though, my half-sister as a teenager (roughly seven-to-10 years ago) had a picture of Paris Hilton on her wall, and it was all I could do not to rip it down. (Not clowny-boobed, but Kardashian-adjacent, non-legit "actor"--she had a part in "House of Wax". I'm ashamed I know that.)

On 7/28/2016 at 6:02 PM, Muffyn said:

Total pet peeve, those basketball breasts were not Js, not by a long shot.  I have natural size J breasts and they are much smaller than those things.

I mentioned something similar in another episode's thread. My mother's I-cup breasts aren't that big. My G cups aren't. I think the woman on the show is squeezing into a J-cup bra so she'll look even bigger, which is even more troubling. The website from which I order my bras offers up to L cups, so she can find bras that fit. She's clearly making enough dough from her "career", so she could have bras custom made.

Don't know why I just now noticed this, but the only procedures Nassif and Dubrow do, are boobs and noses.  Is that because they are the two most common cosmetic procedures or at least ones that get botched?  There've got to be some bad facelifts or botched butt surgeries out there.  I'm getting bored.

• Love 1

They have done some tummy tuck revisions and a few butt implant removals, but there are a lot more breast and nose jobs.  Dubrow does the body work.  Nassif usually does the face.  I think Nassif has done one or two face lift corrections but those are rare.

I think it's realistic (and ethical) that they stick to something and specialize in it.  

I have to admit I was freaking out a bit when Terry was praying that he didn't touch the lung.  It drove home how much these women are playing with their very lives in a visceral way.

• Love 1

I'm guessing that breast augmentation and rhinoplasty are the most commonly performed procedures. 

I didn't think the breast reduction/implant woman looked that bad. I've had the former and so did a close friend and we both thought that everything looked too high and "not quite right" at first. It takes some time for everything to settle down to where it's supposed to be.  The best part was that she was happy with the end results.

Why did the nose job woman wait 21 years to get her nose fixed, especially with all of the sinus infections and breathing problems? Yes. It did seem like she was using that as a way to continually stick it to her mother. Shame on the mother for pushing an unnecessary nose job off on a teenaged girl.

I have no words for basketball boobs other than gross. How can anybody find that attractive? I just shuddered when Dr. Dubrow was pointing out all of the damage to the skin and underlying muscle.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, kassa said:

I have to admit I was freaking out a bit when Terry was praying that he didn't touch the lung.

That part didn't make sense to me, though. While I'm obviously not a doctor, aren't there muscles, tissue, ribs and a good couple inches between the breasts and lungs?

I don't think there's so much right there -- that's why we have ribs, to protect those organs.  He had sliced down to get to the muscle.  If her muscle was funky due to the previous surgery, I suppose the lung could have been caught up in/near the scar tissue.  Given the way some of the previous doctors botch things, I suppose you never know.

On 8/1/2016 at 8:36 PM, bilgistic said:

That part didn't make sense to me, though. While I'm obviously not a doctor, aren't there muscles, tissue, ribs and a good couple inches between the breasts and lungs?

You have to create a pocket for the implant and you have to make sure you're cutting directly over a rib or you run the risk of puncturing a lung. So besides the covering of said ribs, no, I don't think there's that much leeway.