Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 21: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

No I think he just said that it was the first time an African American woman made the F4 in the franchise history.

He actually pointed out its the first time an African American has made the final 4 in any show--Bachelor and Bachelorette.  

If Rachel is not the final 1, the only way I don't see her being the Bachelorette is if she decides not to be as I'll be shocked if someone else from the herd is chosen over her.   Time will tell and I'm looking forward to seeing her on my TV come January.      

• Love 1

So our F4 are Danielle M,  Elizabeth W, Kristina and Rachael.   I am willing to bet Rachael has already been signed for  Bachette, if she isn't  F1.  

Edited by wings707
43 minutes ago, wings707 said:

So our F4 are Danielle M,  Elizabeth W, Kristina and Rachael.   I am willing to bet Rachael has already been signed for  Bachette, if she isn't  F1.  

Where didja get confirmation of the F4?

RS released another of the final 4 today.

Raven, a 25 year old from Hoxie, Arkansas;  her hometown films tomorrow and the ones that are held in small towns like Hoxie always are a big deal so I can see why Steve released her ahead of time as its wasn't going to be a big secret.

Danielle M has always been considered a front runner, being a model, ties to Wisconsin, very sad backstory (fiance died  5 years ago) but she has recent social media activity so there is a chance that she did not go past the dates in the USVI/Bahamas and did not make hometowns, if that SM activity is legit.

Yay for Finland!   I loved Ben F's finale in Switzerland so I look forward to seeing a non beach proposal--if one takes place.

I've been to Helsinki and its a lovely city;  its also not far from Tallinn, Estonia so if they want to think out of the box, they can go over there too.

As for the rest of the final 4, I wonder if Steve doesn't know so that's why he is delaying his reveal!?!? 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, CindyBee said:

As for the rest of the final 4, I wonder if Steve doesn't know so that's why he is delaying his reveal!?!? 

Yeah, last week he said he had a good idea of who the F4 would be and that he'd post it by Friday, and then over the weekend he suddenly changed his mind and said he wouldn't be revealing them yet. I have a feeling there was a spanner thrown in the works (like Caila making the F4 over Becca last season when Becca's hometown was "100% confirmed") and now he has 3 or 4 possibilities for the final 2 hometown spots and is still trying to confirm who made it.  

Edited by dom16
On 10/31/2016 at 0:28 PM, truthaboutluv said:

I honestly haven't seen the list wings707 posted anywhere online regarding the season. I wonder if this was based on people's speculations that was taken as a fact.

Must have been speculation based on who knows what. I only saw it one place.

So the other spoiler site noticed that one of Andi's Instagram posts was tagged as the same hotel as where the F4 rose ceremony was held. And RS tweeted that production were doing "another stupid storyline again", so it looks like she may be making an appearance - probably just to "clear the air"/get more publicity for her book, but one can only imagine how hyped up it's going to be in that long season preview. 

• Love 1

The reaction to the Andi speculation has been gold. Some Bachelor fans really, really cannot stand her. Stupid and lame as it likely will be, can't say I'm surprised that the producers would find a way to bring her on and that for all her snootiness and acting like she's better than, Ms. "I have a lame book to hawk" would agree to do it. I just wonder if Nick knew beforehand or if it was one of those last minute producer manipulations, like having his Jade/Tanner wedding hookup as a contestant. 

So it looks like RS has hit a wall with his spoilers, which tickles me since I find him to be such a tool and always love when he gets foiled for a season. Of course his ego will not let him just say that, so he's trying to play it like he's being coy rather than he just doesn't know. My favorite comment, read the dumbest comment he made, was that he wouldn't say if the F4 were all brunettes because that would give it away.

Um isn't the point of his whole blog to spoil these seasons? So what if saying that gives it away to readers who the F4 are. The fact is he doesn't know for a fact who the F4 are and just won't admit that.  I will say it is interesting that other than the one HTD, there were no images of any of the others, especially with everyone having a camera everywhere these days. It doesn't even seem like he got spoilers on Rachel's HTD, which I assume was in Dallas, where she lives and RS himself also lives. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3

Well the bachandbachettefans forum received information that the F3 are supposedly Whitney, Kristina and Rachel. Will be interesting to see if RS finally spills the beans tomorrow. No point playing cat and mouse if the information is already out there, unless it's wrong of course.

• Love 2

I definitely believe Whitney and Kristina are the other two girls that made hometowns. Not surprising at all, as they totally seem like his type. I hope he lets Rachel go at F3 so she can be the Bachelorette though.

Edited by dom16

Ideal ending to this season for me:

Rachel goes out at final 3, and ABC/Fleiss do the snoopy dance of joy and she becomes the next Bachelorette.

Nick gets "engaged" to Whitney, a fellow LA model and they immediately head towards Instagram to sell us lots of useless crap. 

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 2

Reality Steve tweeted out that he'll fill the missing 2 girls from the final 4 tomorrow.  He got a reply from someone that they know that Danielle M did have a hometown.

So we are back to Danielle M maybe being in the mix at the end, along with Kristina, Whitney, Raven, and Rachel. 

Edited by CindyBee
19 hours ago, thehepburn said:

I hope RS has a different last 2 than the Bachette forum. As much as RS is such a douchebag, I think the Bachette forum owner is just as much of  douchebag and it would give me a laugh.

You got your wish.

RS has the other two in the final 4 as two girls he hadn't released yet.

Corinne, 24 from Ft. Lauderdale

Vanessa, 26 from Toronto who was on that one-one date earlier this year and is the girl he's been into from the beginning and who RS is calling as the winner

• Love 1

And now the elusive Vanessa has been changed to another Vanessa.   This one is from Montreal, not Toronto and is 29 years old.

If RS is right and Nick & Vanessa have been a "couple" from the beginning, at least she's age appropriate.  And I love Montreal so looking forward to seeing her hometown date.

• Love 1

If Nick is "definitely going to pick Vanessa" like RS says, I don't see how Rachel doesn't get to be the Bachelorette unless they give her a villain edit. JoJo proved that being F2 doesn't prevent you from being the lead, and Raven and Corinne both seem like such boring, generic choices. 

If RS is correct and it's been Vanessa from Day 1, then it's true that a picture really does tell a thousand words. Because I remember seeing those pictures of their date and thinking immediately that she was a guarantee F2 at least, so I was very surprised reading the other spoilers that did not list her in the F4. Based on the little bit of info about her, if Nick does pick her, I'd say he did good. Obviously who knows how she'll come across on the show after editing but based on what's online right now, she definitely seems like someone who fits the type of woman he often describes as being attracted to. 

Edited by truthaboutluv

So F4 looks like Rachael (ette), Vanessa (F1), Corine and Raven.  I am good with that.  My only hope is that Nick finds love and it works for the long run.  I like the guy and would love that for him. 

On 11/12/2016 at 6:47 PM, truthaboutluv said:

If RS is correct and it's been Vanessa from Day 1, then it's true that a picture really does tell a thousand words. Because I remember seeing those pictures of their date and thinking immediately that she was a guarantee F2 at least, so I was very surprised reading the other spoilers that did not list her in the F4.

Agreed. She looks relaxed and happy in his arms, and he looks proud to be holding her. I was surprised those were supposed to be first date photos.

24 minutes ago, huahaha said:

Agreed. She looks relaxed and happy in his arms, and he looks proud to be holding her. I was surprised those were supposed to be first date photos.

Where is this picture?

I'm going to hold off on a potential Nick/Vanessa love story to I actually see them in action as her being a wannabe actress (see her IMBD page) and well Nick being Nick, it just seems a bit too good to be true at this point. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CindyBee said:

I'm going to hold off on a potential Nick/Vanessa love story to I actually see them in action as her being a wannabe actress (see her IMBD page) and well Nick being Nick, it just seems a bit too good to be true at this point. 

Most everyone is looking for love regardless of their career goals. Since they only cast young beautiful women this is deninitely an aspect every season. 

What does Nick do for career/job?. I should know this!  They may have similar plans. There are thousands of wannabe actors out there looking/hoping.  Odds are she will have to find other work anyway. :^)

Of course wannabe actresses need love too but the cynic in me is just a tad bit wary of Vanessa.  And Nick.

As for what Nick does now, he has quit his sales job and has spent the last couple of years or so doing modeling out in LA;  and taking acting classes; and appearing on Bachelor franchise shows.

Only time will tell if they are the real deal and have truly found something special.  And if they don't, well there is always next summer on BiP4.0!

I understand why people are wary of anyone with some type of entertainment background on these shows but two things make me think well of her. One, her very minimal presence on social media. Even the most private people in this day and age sometimes have a fairly robust social media presence and yet, one reason it was difficult to find much information about her is because she's actually not that active on it.

Which to be honest is odd for someone who wants a career in entertainment. Two, yes she did some entertainment work but then she went into Special Education, which is a career that requires a lot of skill, training and patience. Plus she's 29 and may have had a birthday during filming, which means she might actually be 30 right now.  Of course all this may be moot because the final rose ceremony hasn't happened yet, so RS's intel that her being F1 is all but sewn up, may be wrong. 

That said, if she is the F1, I for one will be interested in seeing how the relationship plays out onscreen. Let's face it, the odds of the couples coming out of this franchise lasting is always low. However, look how many predicted Shawn and Kaitlyn wouldn't last six months, me being one of them. And yeah I find her annoying and the two of them whiny as hell but even with her back and forth sexing of him and Nick throughout the season, they've managed to make things work. So yeah whoever Nick picks, the relationship may not last but as I said, something about the two of them from a still picture intrigued me enough to predict her being at least F2 and the little tidbit that's out there makes her seem like a solid pick. Far more so than a 24 year old "model" who would be more than half his age. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2

Based on what I've seen of Vanessa online, she's Nick's type to a T. Confident, doesn't take herself too seriously, resembles Andi physically, and her current profession makes met think she must have a lot of patience and a big heart. I think they could be a great match. The only thing I'm wary of is the fact that the last three couples are still together and seem very happy. I can't help feeling like a fourth success in a row is pushing it. I'm hoping for the best though, since I want Nick to find his match.

I think Rachel will most likely get the Bachelorette gig if Vanessa is F1. Corinne doesn't seem like lead material at all, unless they want a younger Kaitlyn, and Raven seems more like a Des type, which I don't see TPTB wanting again. If there's a massive fan favourite though, then who knows.

Here's the first preview: http://www.etonline.com/news/202799_exclusive_nick_viall_says_he_s_killing_it_sexy_first_footage_of_the_bachelor/

RS has the ending of Nick's season out today in his blog.

4. Corrine, the girl everyone will love to hate

3. Rachel, setting her up as the next Bachelorette but then does she want to do it?!?   Fingers crossed that she does!  And that TPTB really want HER

2. Raven

1. Vanessa; third season in the row that the early frontrunner gets the final rose

So good luck to Vanessa and Nick.  

• Love 1

Rachel's firm (which seems to be a good one) can either say "no you can't have more time off " or " yes, please go and we'll sit back and enjoy the additional free publicity".     I guess we'll know more in 3 months what will happen with the decision on who will be the next Bachelorette.  

I haven't seen one minute of Rachel on my TV and yet I really, really, really want her as the next lead.   (I have the right to change my mind come January/February).

• Love 2

If Rachel turns it down we always have the opportunity for Jasmine and or Danielle Lo for diverse lead. When were they let go?

Whoever they cast as the lead, I'm sure TPTB already got a short list of Bachelors ready to go

Edited by gator12
On 11/22/2016 at 10:32 PM, dom16 said:

My girl Rachel better not turn down the Bachelorette role! It'll be supremely disappointing if they cast another bland 25 year old white girl in Raven instead.

I expect her to be next bachette. I would not be shocked to hear that she was recruited for that position. They have been under fire for not having a lead of color. 

• Love 1
On 11/10/2016 at 11:18 AM, huahaha said:

At last, the elusive Vanessa! To be fair, he was scooped on that by almost a month.

Scooped on her being on the show, not on her winning. That's what people reader spoilers to find out.

I think Nick would be a great choice.  Women really like him.  He's cute.  He's smart.  He doesn't wear stupid, too-tight jeans and lean up against barns like a douche.  He's articulate.  Basically, everything that Luke is not.

You know we're talking about Nick Viall, right? :-P

Edited by Bugs Meany
  • Love 5

First full press release for the season. They still haven't released contestants' names/bios. Posting here because some of the information may be considered spoilery to some. 

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-THE-BACHELOR-Season-Premiere-on-ABC-Monday-January-2-2017-20161205

Few things that stood out to me:

In “Episode 2101,” a trio of popular former Bachelors – Sean Lowe, Chris Soules and Ben Higgins –offer their support and encouragement to Nick, who will face all-new pressures and responsibilities. 

I love how they keep trotting out Farmer Chris to doll out advice to the new lead - the man who was engaged for like half a minute. Chris himself has joked about not knowing why they keep asking him. 

One confident woman is way ahead of the field – she steps out of the limo with none other than famed jeweler Neil Lane and points out the engagement ring she prefers.

Nick might actually get a kick out of this. Even if he won't pick her and she might not even make it past the first night. Or it would be funny if this is done by one of the women who makes it far into the season.

A number of the ladies decide to wear red to stand out – but now, it backfires, as those in other colors are more prominent.

Something tells me the producers were behind this. Anything for drama. 

Nick is blindsided by the arrival of a mysterious woman from his past. The secret they share threatens to derail his search for love. What are her intentions?

And this is the most interesting. So I guess they will acknowledge the past with Elizabeth. But I find the last sentence interesting. Maybe they will, as someone suggested, edit it to make her seem like a stalker. 

Another group date at Hollywood’s Museum of Broken Relationships affords the opportunity for six bachelorettes to each perform a humorous “breakup” with Nick in front of a live audience. 

But of course they would. 

• Love 1

Chris is out with his five to watch:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-nick-5-women-watch-slideshow-wp-160129028.html?ref=gs

You have to click through the pictures to get his thoughts on each one.

Those that he/Fleiss are pimping out are:  Raven, Rachel, Elizabeth S, Corinne and Alexis.

Rachel's blurb should have just read: here's your next bachelorette as it seems like they are not even trying to hide the fact that they love her.  And want her to be the next lead.

• Love 1

I don't know, I thought he talked up Raven a lot too. Of course Rachel did get the "learning to let her guard down" setup that's very popular for a possible next lead. Interesting about Elizabeth. So the show's saying they just made out. And apparently she comes onto the show for Nick, to see if there was something there.

That's a sharp turn from what RS is reporting. I can't wait for his eye-rolling, dripping with condescension and disdain response to the show's spin on the Elizabeth and Nick situation. Chris Harrison is full of it with the dolphin girl that we all know probably doesn't even make it past the first night.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1