Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I think they will collect the envelops, put their name on them and Julie will have it with her. 

I dunno. Cuz it said if someone opens on rips your envelope theirs is null in void along with yours. 

So I'm sure they are going to want to see if anyone does that try's to sabotage. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, mooses said:

The only weird thing is that the rest of the season's schedule depends on if there's a Round Trip or not - so what do they do if someone doesn't get it in the next four weeks? They have to have the season scheduled out, so they have to know if someone is getting back in or not. Unless we're wrong about it only being a thing for four weeks.

Good points. The more I think about this twist the more it doesn't really make sense lol.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I dunno. Cuz it said if someone opens on rips your envelope theirs is null in void along with yours. 

So I'm sure they are going to want to see if anyone does that try's to sabotage. 

It is hard to believe they can keep their card safe in that mess.  But it sounds like they have to. 

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:
8 minutes ago, mooses said:

The only weird thing is that the rest of the season's schedule depends on if there's a Round Trip or not - so what do they do if someone doesn't get it in the next four weeks? They have to have the season scheduled out, so they have to know if someone is getting back in or not. Unless we're wrong about it only being a thing for four weeks.

Good points. The more I think about this twist the more it doesn't really make sense lol.

Julie will straighten out the details, she always does.   :^)  There may be more to this. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I like how they literally toss away the 'you have to be alone' aspect. Paul got in with people watching, and now everyone else is. They just want this twist to happen, and they know they want it now, especially with Frank/Bridgette. 

#NotGayCorey

It's really dumb this way. They might as well have just handed out 12 envelopes in the backyard or something.

• Love 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

2 minutes ago, Mreid said:

BB 18 has been very similar to Survivor this year. The team twists, now we have everyone scrambling for the tyler perry idol

If that's the case, I can image Paul doing that to Frank/Bridgette's. They're going to have to be all Survivor and keep it on them an Immunity Idol. 

1 minute ago, poopchute said:

It's really dumb this way. They might as well have just handed out 12 envelopes in the backyard or something.

That's what I was thinking! Just give them a bowl of envelopes and make them pick. It would've been fun watching the HGs try to be sneaky getting into the Booth though. But the way they all just stood around was just dumb.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, poopchute said:

It's because this twist wasn't supposed to go this way. It was supposed to remain a secret for longer than 12 seconds. I put some blame on James for running to tell people, and I blame people for waking others up. I also blame Paul for acting super sketchy so it became obvious so nobody left him alone. And he also lied so that's also on him. 

Theoretically, the cards should only work for four/five weeks, as that gives them ample time to deal with another houseguest coming back into the game. But there's too great of a chance of this twist failing because someone like Paulie gets to final 2 and he has the round trip ticket. It's a risk of the twist becoming a flop, and I know they need this twist because of the lengthened season.

So yeah, if they rig it by switching cards in DR, I know it's because they're afraid of that happening. They don't want their twist to be a flop, and they need someone to return to the game. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They definitely were hoping that it wouldn't have been everyone is the house figuring it out together and at the same time, but I don't really know how they could've avoided it tbh.

I'm guessing his is the type of thing that they might put up at night - I think in other seasons I remember seeing messages flashing at night or early morning before people wake up. But since some of these fools are up until 6AM, they did it in the middle of the day.

• Love 1
(edited)

Feeds are back. Michelle's in the room. I wonder who else happened to get in. I know all of them will, but I want to know who we missed going in. 

ETA: Looks like she's the last one. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
(edited)

Day: "Of course Big Brother does this when Frank is going home. Of course!" LOL.

ETA: Paulie just said, "Should we try to convince everyone to open their's to make everyone's void?" Paul's like, "Uh no."

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

LOL, Paulie wants them to all open it at the same time, to make it void. Oh Paulie, I know what you're trying to do, but do you think people will chance not having a small chance to come back after their eviction just so Frank/Bridgette don't? Everyone in the house is too selfish!

• Love 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

LOL, Paulie wants them to all open it at the same time, to make it void. Oh Paulie, I know what you're trying to do, but do you think people will chance not having a small chance to come back after their eviction just so Frank/Bridgette don't? Everyone in the house is too selfish!

King Paulie has spoken, so it shall be.

Geez, somehow this has turned into more Showmance drama? Give me a break.

Edited by mooses

Paul's ego is over the top.  He cannot stop going over his win with his obnoxious self aggrandizing.  The more he 'makes sure' everyone understands that he was not lying, only serves to show he was.  Which was totally within the rules.  

• Love 3

It is totally unnecessary for them to trash Frank repeatedly.  Stop.  They are bathing in their hate. It is the theme of this season. 

What are they doing to us?  A 4 cameras on Nicole and Cory's tiff?  Well I suppose it is the lesser of the evils. 

• Love 1

This twist was told to us before they did HOH. Yes I understand the HG don't know that, but all the people freaking out in Twitter about it being rigged for Frank should know this. Lol. I can't with people. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So Nicole's upset that Corey wouldn't tell her the code. She's an idiot, but seriously why didn't Corey tell her? Stupid. I hope that makes her think.

These two aren't the brightest crayons in the box.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

It is totally unnecessary for them to trash Frank repeatedly.  Stop.  They are bathing in their hate. It is the theme of this season. 

Like I said, shades of season 15. I mean, all seasons do this to an extent, but it's the obsession with a target that gets on my nerves. I guess it's also shades of 16. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Like I said, shades of season 15. I mean, all seasons do this to an extent, but it's the obsession with a target that gets on my nerves. I guess it's also shades of 16. 

All season's do this to some extent but these guys are the worst. 

Nicole is just mad she's the only dumbass that didn't figure out the code.

Paulie is butthurt and starts implying production riggage and we get fish.

• Love 3

I'm so tired of Nicole. This is pathetic. Maybe, just maybe, realize Corey is playing the game for himself like you should?

Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 7.10.51 PM.png

Ha! Oh, Paulie. The HGs may do whatever you want but that won't go over well with Production.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Paulie is butthurt and starts implying production riggage and we get fish.

I mean....he may not be wrong here. We were all just discussing how this could be rigged. This is the one thing I think he's wise in voicing. Although they won't actually do anything, and Production won't be happy about the implication.

• Love 1
(edited)

Nicole being hurt is ridiculous, but honestly it is a huge red flag that a) Corey didn't tell her and that b) he told her he didn't because he didn't know if the boys would let him tell her. She should forget about being hurt by her boyfriend and be pissed that her ally isn't really that great of an ally.

ETA: Now Michelle is bawling. LMAO!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean....he may not be wrong here. We were all just discussing how this could be rigged. This is the one thing I think he's wise in voicing. Although they won't actually do anything, and Production won't be happy about the implication.

I don't think he's wrong. It's not new that players have advatanges. Kind of how Team America helped Derrick his season. What would you say is the most blatant Production rigging? Season 13 sticks out to me - that was ridiculous.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I truly hate Nicole, but I gotta say Corey is being a straight-up asshole right now. And game-wise Nicole should be really pissed at him. Of course she's hurt instead because she's an idiot.

Yeah, you're right. I just think of it as payback for her making me hear about Boy Drama for half the season.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

I don't think he's wrong. It's not new that players have advatanges. Kind of how Team America helped Derrick his season. What would you say is the most blatant Production rigging? Season 13 sticks out to me - that was ridiculous.

I've seen every episode of every season and you guys impress mw with your BB knowledge and memorization of details. What was season 13? With America's player?

16 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

This twist was told to us before they did HOH. Yes I understand the HG don't know that, but all the people freaking out in Twitter about it being rigged for Frank should know this. Lol. I can't with people. 

I dunno, this applies for four weeks, so it could still have been intended to save Frank. I don't think that this is explicit as other riggings, but I think that is at least in the back of their minds. We'll see, of course, if Frank DOES have the Round Trip this Thursday.

Just now, aurora296 said:

I've seen every episode of every season and you guys impress mw with your BB knowledge and memorization of details. What was season 13? With America's player?

BB13 has always been my pick for biggest rigging. Rachel and Jordan were down 4-2 - one of them WAS going to go home, and then BB announced that the POV would be played with teams, so Jordan and Rachel played together and won, thus protecting them both and forcing the other side to eliminate one of their own. Rachel ended up winning the whole thing.

• Love 5

Didn't she literally tell Bridgette that that's just who she is this morning? Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 7.23.20 PM.png

1 minute ago, aurora296 said:

The season with the Returning Couples and Newbies - right when Rachel or Jordan were going to leave, Porsche conveniently opened a Twist that gave Rachel/Jordan a chance to both get immunity for the week. And the competition for the power was a competition where Rachel literally had to hold on to a giant Brendan. 

Rachel won, Jordan/Rachel couldn't be nominated and Porsche was forced to send a Newbie home.

• Love 3

Paul's just awful, he really is. Michelle's feeling bad about being mean to Bridgette, and Paul's telling her that it's not her, it's Bridgette. No, Paul, it's Michelle too. 

I used to like him, but now? His ego's way too big for his body. I need him to go soon. Him and Paulie both need to be knocked down a few pegs. 

• Love 9
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Michelle's feeling bad about being mean to Bridgette

She doesn't feel bad about it, she is just scared the live feeders will hate her for it lol.

Now Paul is claiming he saw the tunnel before. Like really Paul? His ego is reaching Paulie levels.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

She doesn't feel bad about it, she is just scared the live feeders will hate her for it lol.

And Paul tires to comfort her and tells her there are cameras everywhere. I think that's the problem, Homie.

• Love 3