Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)
36 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Paulie probably sunk his game with that move.  YAY!

Frank and Day private talk, Frank is making sure Day knows that Nicole is a snake.

Some game changers tonight.

What move?  Quick cliff notes.  I will go back and watch in awhile.

Edited by wings707

HA!  Paulie and Paul just volunteered to go up on the block next week next to Bridget to make sure she goes next!  Oh would my heart but still it's beating.  

• Love 2

Paulie chewed everyone out for having the house meeting, and was pissed at them.  cliff notes.

Frank now telling Bridgette to put up Nicole and Corey first.  Get her out or weaken her by getting him.  Idiot Frank thinks Paulie was square with us.

• Love 1

HA!  Paulie and Paul just volunteered to go up on the block next week next to Bridget to make sure she goes next!  Oh would my heart but still it's beating.  

• Love 1

On the other feed, Nat and James are bonding more about their learning disabilities, limitations, it's very, very sweet.  She has severe ADD but her mother didn't believe in it so she wasn't diagnosed until she was an adult.  She says she zones out and starts thinking about random things when given instructions for the comps, or listening to people, she'll end up just watching their faces or mouths and nodding her head to cover.

• Love 6

Didn't take long to catch up.  Same old, same old.  Again we wait until Thursday for something to change with a new HOH, so we get some excitement.  What could happen that would be entertaining?  Well I suppose Paul or Paulie volunteering to be a pawn to get Bridget out and they go instead.  Will never happen.  

I flashed back to the ridiculous house meeting at 3 am.  In the first week Paul said that when he is HOH he will gather everyone together and ask for volunteers to go on the block and they will decide together.  From that was born a meeting to put everything on the table so people would stop getting their feelings hurt.   Boggles the mind.  Frank was aghast at this and explained what BB was all about and how live feeders would hate that.  

James just looked at the phone booth and departure board. 

• Love 2

Please let whatever went down put the Paulliance on thin ice.

And at the shallow end of the pool, I am now selfishly convinced that Victor was the best choice to let back in, mind you, for reasons unrelated to the game. Boy has chilled and quieted down just enough for me to enjoy his hotness without the distracting "goddamn he's loud and annoying" aftertaste. As a huge Italo-phile and word nerd, listening to him talk about living in Italy, followed by the game played in the kitchen had me all hot and bothered. Thankfully, Paul and his infected nose washing was there as a bucket of cold water. *hork*

• Love 4

I think it's all been good from 3AM on.

Even watching Bridgette rewrite history with this bonding session with Day, and spilling some juicy details about the endurance comp they robbed us of seeing.

And Zika decides it's a good idea to slip her panties on, put in a pad and proceed to eat grapes and chips with her same hand.  The others acted like it was an everyday thing.   So gross.

• Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I think it's all been good from 3AM on.

Even watching Bridgette rewrite history with this bonding session with Day, and spilling some juicy details about the endurance comp they robbed us of seeing.

Can you share the juicy details?  I am watching now (from 3 am) and going back and forth from the sweet Nat and James pillow talk and Day and Bridget.  I might have missed that.  I can't go back again. 

Nat is trying to convince James to mend the fence with Bridget and take her under his wing.  James is hurt because Bridget told him to go fuck himself!  She told him to sleep on that but he is taking that too seriously.  LOL.  Yes he is!  

Two good conversations at the same time. 

ETA.  Nat thinks Cory or Paul (missed who)  and Michele are siblings!  

Edited by wings707

3 AM BBT was the house meeting blow up, then on both feeds stuff kept happening all night.  I mostly avoided any feeds that had Paul, so I just read recaps of those.

This conversation right now with Bridge and Day lying to each other with some truth mixed in is pretty good too.

The conversation between Nat and James was super sweet as they talked about her severe learning disabilities, and his problems in school.

Paulie was strutting around doing all kinds of shit after the house meeting.

Paul was throwing Bridge and Victor under any passing bus all night.

Nicole was worried to death, assuming Frank was selling her out (he was.)

I haven't slept so recapping all of it is WAY beyond my capabilities right now.  It was one thing after another.  They'll sleep most of the day so it will be a good day for flashbacks.

That house meeting was pretty funny, from what I've read. Everyone was riled up in telling Frank about Day not being put up...followed by nobody speaking, Paulie being pissed, and eventually him having to tell Frank because apparently, everyone else was too chicken in speaking. But hey, now Paulie has some sort of target....or at least, he put the attention on himself. Perfect.

JAMES! You're so close! Look at the board harder! Punch in those numbers! Wouldn't it be funny if he was just punching in all the flight numbers as a joke and accidentally found the secret room? I'd honestly be game with James finding it. I think he's been fearful of making moves because of the dynamic of the house, but if he had a secret power? He might actually get the chance to make some sort of move. I'd rather Natalie found it, though. 

I guess Day is taking Frank's advice is getting closer to Bridgette. I think Day's coming to realize that she needs more trustworthy allies, since Nicole's untrustworthy and everyone else hasn't told her anything about her name being thrown up.

Zakiyah doesn't believe Frank's shit about Nicole and a bunch of other stuff. Yeah, I'm giving credit to Frank here, who is playing Tiffany's game of blowing shit up by being honest. But whatever, if Zakiyah wants to believe that Nicole's always been with her and Paulie, then you go believe that. Nicole's somehow snuck past the deception that she's been doing.  

People are being suspicious of Michelle. Perfect. Send her ass home next. 

Nicole/Corey need to be put up on the block, along with Zak/Michelle. Zak/Michelle, in particular, are too safe. 

Nat thinks Corey and Michelle are siblings because they have the same nose. Ok, Nat. I think you've been in the house too long.

Then again, people are starting to think that the twin twist is back with Bridgette. Listen, you guys, Michelle KNOWS things. She knows that Bridgette's arms are sometimes skinnier! And we all know Michelle notices weight change more than her own vapidness! 

Zakiyah also had a golden moment when she told Frank that she never bashed Bridgette because she isn't that kind of person. Ha! She's as delusional as the Messiah! 

Frank seems to have either wanted final 2 or to go home, but not jury. At least he's getting what he wants. Unfortunately, that leads to a very boring week and the only thing the editors can do is heighten on Michelle's hatred for Bridgette. They MAY have to push for that secret room if they don't have enough 'drama'. Or, they might push for it next week, as Frank seems to want to go home. 

• Love 6
(edited)
33 minutes ago, wings707 said:

James just looked at the phone booth and departure board. 

I didn't see that!  Can you elaborate?  I wish this board used time stamps instead of "32 minutes ago."  I didn't see him leave the bed with Natalie once.

Edited by Umbelina
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:
That was exactly an hour ago, by the way. 

Thank you!  I thought he was staring at where Z and the others were scurrying to, which was the storage room, and he quickly ran down the stairs and crashed their party. 

For real.  He seemed more concerned about what the others were doing, acting sneaky.

ETA, flashed back to an hour ago and don't see it. 

I really think he was just spying, fooling around.

ETA found it.  5:11 AM feeds 1/2.  He did play with the phone, but then was spying.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1

Idiot Paulie might have been right about Z. The minute she heard her name being thrown around for going OTB,  she up her social game to the point where she is now cool with everyone. 

Maybe if Paulie put her OTB,  she will up her comps game, lol. 

12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

JAMES! You're so close! Look at the board harder! Punch in those numbers! Wouldn't it be funny if he was just punching in all the flight numbers as a joke and accidentally found the secret room? I'd honestly be game with James finding it. I think he's been fearful of making moves because of the dynamic of the house, but if he had a secret power? He might actually get the chance to make some sort of move. I'd rather Natalie found it, though. 

Yes, to your entire post.  I flashed back, too.  

James is weaker than I thought.  It came out in his conversation with Nat and his reactions to her observations.  Well not the sibling thing!  I would like Nat to win it or James since Nat might drive some sense into him about whatever that secret is.  As long as he keeps listening to her he should be fine.  He does listen BUT it is not fulling sinking in.  He is not one who will make a big move, ever.  He is afraid to go against the house still.  OY  

I agree that it seemed James was more concerned at where the others were than the phone and board. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Day told Bridget to trust Nicole.  That is good.  An alliance to vote the boys out would have to include Cory and Nicole.  Nat told James to trust Bridget.  If they all encourage Bridget to win HOH she just might pull that off.  Victor is her biggest competition. 

So here I go with hope again.   Bridget/Day/James/Natalie/Nicole/Cory  Good solid 6 alliance. The only thing needed are some fucking backbones from James and Nicole. 

Paulie/Paul/Victor only 3  and who knows where Michele and Z are but it doesn't matter. 

I am not on drugs, I swear. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
(edited)

WHAT?

Day doesn't trust Nicole one bit, and she just confirmed with Bridgette that every bad thing Frank told her about Nicole early was gospel.  I heard almost all of that conversation. 

Frank told Bridgette earlier, and Day earlier than that to NEVER trust Nicole, and to nominate Nicole and Corey if she wins HOH.

Edited by Umbelina
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

WHAT?

Day doesn't trust Nicole one bit, and she just confirmed with Bridgette that every bad thing Frank told her about Nicole early was gospel.  I heard almost all of that conversation. 

Frank told Bridgette earlier, and Day earlier than that to NEVER trust Nicole, and to nominate Nicole and Corey if she wins HOH.

OMG!  I was going back and forth and heard snippets, I bet I dropped in to hear the words, "trust Nicole" before I switched.   Well damnit.  My fantasy is shot to hell. 

Maybe I am on drugs.  Note to self:  Pick up test kit at Walgreens today. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
(edited)

Yeah, it was probably DON'T trust Nicole. 

Damn, I thought my lack of sleep was making me hallucinate hours of conversation.  Ha.

Day accomplished her goals.  B won't put her up if she wins HOH.  She confirmed everything Frank told her about Nicole.  She got rid of the bully accusation.  She found another person who wants couples broken up.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Yeah, it was probably DON'T trust Nicole. 

Damn, I thought my lack of sleep was making me hallucinate hours of conversation.  Ha.

I am the one who has been hallucinating!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

James' game is both similar and different to what it was last season. Honestly, last season I felt like he wasn't afraid of making those big moves and he could if he wanted to. He was a jokester, and he was on the wrong side of the house, but he wouldn't let himself crumble under the threat of the big alliance. He put up Clay/Shelli, the powerhouse showmance at the time. He did the similar move in breaking his deal with Shelli/Clay. However, that was always intentional on James' part. He had planned to send those two up in order to get retribution for many of his allies leaving. 

This time around, though? James is playing scared. He wants to be part of this boys alliance so bad but he's really not in anyone's alliance, not with any true final 2 deals. Paulie vaguely says that James is in final four with them, but Paulie/James don't talk as much as Paulie does with the other guys. James has to know that Natalie is on the short list of girls who will be evicted, although it seems now she might actually be safe as there are other targets. James put up Bridgette/Frank not even for his own game, unlike last time. So he broke a deal for someone else's game. Sure, he doesn't get his hands dirty, but I miss ruthless HOH James, the one that wasn't this scared to make the moves that others were afraid of making. I understand that this is the best move for him. It doesn't mean that I have to be happy with it. 

• Love 6

Frank has a hair across his ass about Nicole when she was playing exactly like he was.  So glad he is going.  

I wish Nicole knew she has some serious damage control to do.  I don't want to see her go because numbers are needed to go after the Ps and Victor.  I like her, too but that is not why there is a necessity for them to trust her. 

Does Nat trust Nicole?  I have not heard her talk about that with James.  Since Day is close to James there is a problem here. 

Who wants the Ps out?

Help, as I said I think I am on drugs! 

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Frank has a hair across his ass about Nicole when she was playing exactly like he was.  So glad he is going.  

I wish Nicole knew she has some serious damage control to do.  I don't want to see her go because numbers are needed to go after the Ps and Victor.  I like her, too but that is not why there is a necessity for them to trust her. 

Does Nat trust Nicole?  I have not heard her talk about that with James.   Since Day is close to James there is a problem here. 

Who wants the Ps out?

Help, as I said I think I am on drugs! 

Nat doesn't trust Nicole, Paulie, or Paul and has told James that several times.  She doesn't trust Bridgette as far as she can throw her.

One thing about James' game this year that is different?  He doesn't have that dingbat as an ally.  Nat may have a learning disability but she has an excellent read on people.  James should listen to her more.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Not at all. She has told James Nicole is playing everyone.

No one.

James used to want Paul out bad, not sure if he still does.  James was seriously pissed at Paulie today for the way he acted in that meeting.  Not sure if that will last either.

Paulie is the new Frank, so I honestly don't think he'll last long, unless he goes on a comp spree and reels in Victor to help him with that.  Paul will do everything in his power to get Victor out so that won't happen though.

More Nicorey sex on feed 1 and 2 guys.

11 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Nat doesn't trust Nicole, Paulie, or Paul and has told James that several times.  She doesn't trust Bridgette as far as she can throw her.

Nat does trust Bridget, now, she never did before, got that.  She and Bridget had a long talk and one of the things she talked to James about was trusting her and taking Bridget under his wing.  Surely I didn't hear that wrong.  ??  There is no stock in not trusting Bridget, she is totally alone and can cause zero damage.  

She did have a long talk with James about teaming up with her tonight perhaps, but she also mentioned that she wouldn't really trust her again.

Not sure though, it's all blurring together for me at this moment.  If someone has a time or conversation, I could be wrong.  I stopped listening to them after a while and switched to Day/Bridge.

20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

James is playing scared. He wants to be part of this boys alliance so bad but he's really not in anyone's alliance, not with any true final 2 deals. Paulie vaguely says that James is in final four with them, but Paulie/James don't talk as much as Paulie does with the other guys. James has to know that Natalie is on the short list of girls who will be evicted, although it seems now she might actually be safe as there are other targets. James put up Bridgette/Frank not even for his own game, unlike last time. So he broke a deal for someone else's game. Sure, he doesn't get his hands dirty, but I miss ruthless HOH James, the one that wasn't this scared to make the moves that others were afraid of making. I understand that this is the best move for him. It doesn't mean that I have to be happy with it. 

The problem is that James is too distracted with his showmance with Natalie.  He should never have promised he wouldn't put anyone up.  It was his HOH and he should have stuck to what he wanted to do.  He then weaken his position by apologizing profusely to Bridget (probably to appease Natalie), even though B trashed him continually.

To make matters worse, as HOH he should just have pulled Frank aside - instead of calling that stupid house meeting to tell him - which spiral out of control.

2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

She did have a long talk with James about teaming up with her tonight perhaps, but she also mentioned that she wouldn't really trust her again.

Not sure though, it's all blurring together for me at this moment.  If someone has a time or conversation, I could be wrong.  I stopped listening to them after a while and switched to Day/Bridge.

I listened to James and Nat for a long time and switched only briefly to Day and Bridget.  I need more filling in on that talk. 

Natalie had a long talk with Bridget earlier in the day. She felt badly that she was all alone and had never made a connection with her beyond the brief Spy girl connection. I listened to some of that talk.  They definitely mended the fence that was there.  Nat is a sweet loving girl and saw that Bridget was a good person, basically.  When she realized that Frank was gone on Thursday, for sure, she talked with James.  She wants to take her in.  His responded that he was hurt she told him to fuck himself (good god).  She talked him down about that and ask that he go to her and clear that up and do what he could to foster a relationship with her. He agreed.   

(edited)

I think James felt bad about his lie, and that those noms were the smartest noms he could make.  He wasn't about to put up Day, even with the house clamoring for it, so doing "what the house" has wanted for two weeks, and removing a huge threat was smart.

He apologized because he did feel bad about breaking his word.

Honestly other than the couple thing, I think Nat has really helped his game.  Her reads on people are spot on.

Day and Bridgette basics.  Both told the "truth" in whatever way put each of them in a good light.  Bridgette's goals were having someone other than a checked-out Frank to talk to/game with.  She dismisses Natalie as useless.

So dishonest honesty was the result.

DAY's goals were what I said above. 

• Remove the stink of being called a bully by Bridge.
  • Get Bridge to not go after her should B win the next HOH.
  • Get more dirt on Nicole and anything else she could find to use.

She accomplished all of those and got a bonus.  She finally found another person who wants the couples broken up.

Although I think Day would be fine with keeping Frank now too.  Paulie wants to, and so does Michelle.  Paul is against it, BIGTIME.  Victor would probably do whatever, and Z would do what Paulie and Day say, so they have the votes if this flips, and it may.

The only thing even stopping it right now is Paul.  Will Paulie give up his bro to save his other bro?  Maybe.

Edited by Umbelina
fixed name! Not Nat! Bridgette! yikes
  • Love 3

Thanks Umbelina.  It is interesting that Nat and Bridget walked away from their talk with different perspectives.  Bridget, apparently, did not mend the fence as Nat thought.  I hope that gets cleared up today because it is valuable to both of them to align.  They need numbers.  

(edited)

They haven't trusted each other for a while, Nat is more loyal to her than visa versa, but Nat's eyes are wide open about Bridgette.  Who knows?  Anything could happen.

Right now, I think there is a pretty good shot that she's out and Frank stays.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1
(edited)

I screwed up.  Tired, I'll edit.  NOT Nat, I meant Bridgette.  Damn.

Can you edit too please?

Aw, Natalie and James are the only two I actually like.  Ha.  Different strokes.

Also I missed first version of Victor, only know this guy, who is HOT, and apparently a comp beast too.  yummy

I just meant the names, not your whole post!  Ha.  Thanks, no point in getting confusing.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

They haven't trusted each other for a while, Nat is more loyal to her than visa versa, but Nat's eyes are wide open about Bridgette.  Who knows?  Anything could happen.

Right now, I think there is a pretty good shot that she's out and Frank stays.

Really?? I hope so

51 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I just meant the names, not your whole post!  Ha.  Thanks, no point in getting confusing.

My post was irrelevant and it was easier!  

• Love 1
(edited)

It's just a feeling I have about the house keeping Frank.  Actually, he'll probably be more likely to be kept now that he's checked out.

We shall see.  He fixed things with Day.  Losing Bridge would push him back to the guys.  He's burned Nicole.  Paulie likes him.  Michele wants Bridgette gone more.  The seeds are all there.  Will they sprout?  Maybe.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

It's just a feeling I have about the house keeping Frank.  Actually, he'll probably be more likely to be kept now that he's checked out.

We shall see.  He fixed things with Day.  Losing Bridge would push him back to the guys.  He's burned Nicole.  Paulie likes him.  Michele wants Bridgette gone more.  The seeds are all there.  Will they sprout?  Maybe.

I'm going to be so sad if this happens. I've grown to tolerate Frank, really, and I appreciate that he actually has been playing the game, even if he has been making mistakes. I just want him gone now, so the dude-bro alliance can be weakened. Frank likes Paulie, so without Bridgette, he'd be free for all six men to be teamed up against the girls. 

• Love 3

I have been back and forth with Frank since the beginning.  It has nothing to do with who he is, it is about what will happen in the house that will bring shake ups.  

I want Frank out now.  He will align with the boys and they will pick the women off before turning on themselves.  That is of no interest to me.  None.  

Hopefully AG sees the avenue to a better show. 

• Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Man, society sort of depresses the heck out of me sometimes when it just really pushes teamwork for men and, well, not teamwork for women. 

Oh, I think teamwork is stressed for all.  Women just have a harder time doing it. 

ETA. I have worked in a team situation twice (years at a time) with all women and it went smoothly.  So, not all women.  

Edited by wings707
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I have been back and forth with Frank since the beginning.  It has nothing to do with who he is, it is about what will happen in the house that will bring shake ups.  

I want Frank out now.  He will align with the boys and they will pick the women off before turning on themselves.  That is of no interest to me.  None.  

I think that's why AG scrambled to create the secret room. Maybe they had that idea on a list pre-season, or she created it when Tiffany almost went home the first time. Either way, it's a Get This Season Back On Track twist that AG can control, herself. I don't know whether it's to save Frank or not, we have a few days to see if anything comes of it. But it's a good way to give a secret power to someone that could use it wisely. I don't think AG wants an all male final six. I know there can be a lot that changes that from happening, but there's a strong possibility, especially if there's at least one female on the block. 

But again, I guess we'll see who happens to find this secret room. James and Day had moments of almost discovering the secret, so it seems like the room will be found out sooner rather than at the end of the fourth week. I, for one, don't want to wait that long for it to be discovered. But if it's Paul or Paulie that find it, I don't think that'll go well at all.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yeah, I'd like to think he'd team with Day and they'd mow them down, but in my heart I know he wants to ride to the near end with guys, grab two weak or disliked girls for finals.

• Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think that's why AG scrambled to create the secret room. Maybe they had that idea on a list pre-season, or she created it when Tiffany almost went home the first time.

I believe this was a plan already in place.  There would be no reason for the Departure board otherwise.  Why the phone booth upstairs?  They have to lay out the season, challenges and twists well before this starts.  They may possibly tweak other small things of shift a comp to favor someone but I tend to doubt that since they are designed for a specific number of people. 

I wear my tin foil hat often but not on this one. :^)

ETA.  I expect to see hints given today to get them moving on it. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3