Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

What James needs to do as insurance in case neither of them win veto is to keep saying he's going after Victor and Paul. 

Doesn't he need to threaten Corey and Nicole since they will be the 2 votes to evict and they BOTH want Natalie gone. Victor doesn't vote.

1 hour ago, CheetaraThunder said:

James to Natalie- If both of us lose the veto, I'm actually ecstatic about it. Yay I'm going home.

He doesn't know that Nicole and Corey want Natalie gone. I wish he did. He thinks because Victor wants James out that is how everyone will vote. We know better.

51 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

According to a Google search, she's the casting director.  Whether that makes her an employee or a contractor, I don't know.  I've read here that next season they will have a different casting person.  I'm especially offended that Paulie got to sit in on auditions because he was a friend of someone in casting. If it was Robin Kass, that tells me a lot about her lack of professionalism.

ETA: OMG, she's a dead ringer for Jennifer Garner in this pic.

MV5BNTA4MDgzMTc1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQyMjIwNQ@@._V1_UY98_CR4,0,67,98_AL_.jpg

That is Jennifer Garner!  That pic in on this link to her IMBDb page.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004950/  

Here is Robyn Kass

8WX1bh25_400x400.jpeg

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CheetaraThunder said:

It is kind of weird that James is willing to throw his game out for a girl he just met, but won't try to win money for his daughter.

That seems a little harsh on 2 fronts. 1: He pays child support even though it was a one night stand and legally he probably doesn't have to. That is honorable. 2: He loves Natalie and it is clear as day. James is a realist here. He KNOWS he cannot go as far as Natalie may be able to go. She has played better than him at comps and he admitted this to her. I completely understand why he is doing this, Just MY Opinion.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SevenStars said:

I think it's cause he knows he can't win. So he's hopping that if the viewers see him sacrifice himself for Nat, they will want to reward him for that with AFP check. 

I can't see that and

34 minutes ago, TimWil said:

She does. And she did. And nothing and nobody will convince me otherwise. She should have ignored Production when they "suggested" she and James work with Nicole/Corey. It seems clear that Production didn't want Nicole or Corey in the buyback comp, they wanted Victor or Paul in it. If she'd stayed loyal to Paul and Victor than Victor would have been 100% loyal and would have kept Paul in line to keep her and James as F4. Nicole could never be trusted to hold to this. Natalie really should be having a case of the big time regrets.

Could you tell her to stop blaming everything on James than because that is what she is doing. She nominated Victor and put James in the spot to be the swing vote and he did what he should have done with the knowledge he had. Sorry. Just venting.

• Love 1
Just now, CheetaraThunder said:

They'll throw Nicole under the bus in jury anyway. If she does get evicted before final 3, I feel like her entry to jury will be like Christine's, only without the audience booing.

Yep. And she's going to receive an immense amount of hate on social media after the show, which is going to be devastating to her.

I almost feel bad for her. (Not really.)

• Love 1

Natalie has spoken the truth to James.  Every decision he's made for the past two weeks not only tanked his own game, but hers, and Michelle's.  From voting out Victor against their wishes instead of Corey, to blindly trusting and banking on his pre-game pay off/final two deal with Nicole, to throwing the HOH comp, to telling them they MUST NOT TALK TO NICOLE (the HOH.) 

I'm glad she's finally seeing the light.  She is incredibly kind to him, considering, and it makes me happy that she sees it all for herself, because she certainly would have been made aware by interviewers AFTER the show, that the dumb asshole tanked her game over and over again.

Vic and Paul are idiots if they don't keep her and boot James, because without Nat there, James will run straight back to Nicorey, and Vic can't play next week.  Of course, Nicorey are the votes, so unless Vic bros it up with Corey and convinces him?  Vic and Paul are screwed next week.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Of course, Nicorey are the votes, so unless Vic bros it up with Corey and convinces him?  Vic and Paul are screwed next week.

Absolutely. And Paul and Vic have no idea. Which makes me reevaluate just how good Paul actually is. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

It just shows his asshole tendencies were never too far under the surface.

One thing Paul and Michelle have in common; put them on the in-power side, and they both immediately turn into Mean Girls.  :>

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Vic and Paul are idiots if they don't keep her and boot James, because without Nat there, James will run straight back to Nicorey, and Vic can't play next week.  Of course, Nicorey are the votes, so unless Vic bros it up with Corey and convinces him?  Vic and Paul are screwed next week.

Unless something has changed, they want James out this week.  They were very clear on that this morning.   Just got home and have not checked twitter or turned on the feeds.  Nicory will not go against Victor's wishes.  It would kill the trust they have with V and P. 

9 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Absolutely. And Paul and Vic have no idea. Which makes me reevaluate just how good Paul actually is. 

Paul enjoys being an asshole.  Victor had to flat out tell him NO to shunning Natalie and James.

I'm shocked that he hasn't run the numbers in his head though.  I know he wants Victor gone still, or rather I sense that, so maybe he thinks Nicorey can take Vic out for him, which would give him a solid jury vote.

Also, Paul likes to convince others to shun people, then he runs around behind their back to suck up for jury votes.

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Unless something has changed, they want James out this week.  They were very clear on that this morning.   Just got home and have not checked twitter or turned on the feeds.  Nicory will not go against Victor's wishes.  It would kill the trust they have with V and P. 

They do, but "they" have ONE vote.

Nicole wants to be the last woman standing.  Unless Nat wins VETO, or Paul and Vic buy a vowel?  She's gone.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4

I just watched the conversation with Natalie and Victor and Paul and I can't believe she did that. I was so wrong about her and I admit it. I am done and out. Very sad. Guess it's time to go back to reality and realize that being a romantic is useless. Money is everything to some people. Am I reading this wrong?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Yep. And she's going to receive an immense amount of hate on social media after the show, which is going to be devastating to her.

I almost feel bad for her. (Not really.)

No, me neither...

Nicole likes to project this image of a wholesome small-town girl who doesn't use swears and never does anything to anyone, but little does she realize that everybody else sees her for what she is - a dicknotized girlophobe douchemagnet little rat backstabbing sneak.

With bad hair.

Fuck you, Nicole!

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

They do, but "they" have ONE vote.

Nicole wants to be the last woman standing.  Unless Nat wins VETO, or Paul and Vic buy a vowel?  She's gone.

Yes I know.  I just don't see them crossing Victor.   Nicole will try and talk Victor into changing his mind though.  I suppose she could succeed.  

7 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I just watched the conversation with Natalie and Victor and Paul and I can't believe she did that. I was so wrong about her and I admit it. I am done and out. Very sad. Guess it's time to go back to reality and realize that being a romantic is useless. Money is everything to some people. Am I reading this wrong?

Wait, what? You mean the conversation she had about trusting James' judgement? It was all done with James' agreement. He went to see them before noms to say he was the one who pushed Nat in her HOH and she didn't deserve to be on the block. Today Nat went up to apologize to Paul & Victor and say it was James' fault. Result (hopefully) - James goes home, Nat stays. Which is what they both want. 

No 'throwing under the bus' here - they are just trying to paint James as the bigger target.

Stay positive! Jatalie are still Jatalie!

Edited by AbsoluteShower
don't give up on Nat!
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Never automatically assume the surface is the entire view.  I can easily see a couple of alternate interpretations on this conversation:

1. James's idea, to further cement Natalie's staying in the game.
  2. Natalie's idea, to soften up V/P opposition in the PoV comp if it looks like Natalie might win PoV - and, if she wins, then use the PoV on James, which would *really* pop their smokestacks.  :)

Just now, AbsoluteShower said:

No, me neither...

Nicole likes to project this image of a wholesome small-town girl who doesn't use swears and never does anything to anyone, but little does she realize that everybody else sees her for what she is - a dicknotized girlophobe douchemagnet little rat backstabbing sneak.

With bad hair.

Fuck you, Nicole!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm sensing just a weeeeeeeeeeee bit of negativity here....

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

This isn't a game to find a mate. 

Yeah but I had high hopes on this one. This one is making me really sad. I hope this was just game play for her but what she said about backing the wrong horse is horrible considering everything she has said about James this whole season. It will just look really bad on her to the live feeders especially. I hope they show this conversation on the broadcast show so everyone sees it but I don't think they will.

5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Never automatically assume the surface is the entire view.  I can easily see a couple of alternate interpretations on this conversation:

1. James's idea, to further cement Natalie's staying in the game.
  2. Natalie's idea, to soften up V/P opposition in the PoV comp if it looks like Natalie might win PoV - and, if she wins, then use the PoV on James, which would *really* pop their smokestacks.  :)

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm sensing just a weeeeeeeeeeee bit of negativity here....

Oh I'm sorry - was I using my outside voice? :)

3 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Yeah but I had high hopes on this one. This one is making me really sad. I hope this was just game play for her but what she said about backing the wrong horse is horrible considering everything she has said about James this whole season. It will just look really bad on her to the live feeders especially. I hope they show this conversation on the broadcast show so everyone sees it but I don't think they will.

Don't worry! It's just game play! (see above)

James knew she went up there to do what she had to:

Edited by AbsoluteShower
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Survivor parallel.  Russell Hantz played to F2 on two different seasons of Survivor, and lost spectacularly both times; despite a very good strategic game, Russell's (anti-)social game so poisoned the Jury pool that the only occasion they wouldn't have pissed all over him was if he was on fire.  Russell Hantz = Poster Boy for bad jury management.

Aren't you thinking of Willie Hantz? Russell was his brother who got booted from his BB season for violent behaviour.

8 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Oh I'm sorry - was I using my outside voice? :)

Don't worry! It's just game play! (see above)

James knew she went up there to do what she had to:

Did she tell him what she said? That was really terrible to say that regardless if it was game play. I think this conversation my actually hurt her more than if she had said nothing. Now Corey and Nicole know that she wants to work with Victor and Paul for sure and they will vote her out absolutely. Still don't agree on the wording of her conversation. If he finds that out I believe he will be terribly hurt by that. I guess only time will tell.

Just now, bbaddict said:

Did she tell him what she said? That was really terrible to say that regardless if it was game play. I think this conversation my actually hurt her more than if she had said nothing. Now Corey and Nicole know that she wants to work with Victor and Paul for sure and they will vote her out absolutely. Still don't agree on the wording of her conversation. If he finds that out I believe he will be terribly hurt by that. I guess only time will tell.

She didn't say anything that they haven't talked about themselves. They KNOW it was James' bad judgement that led them to where they are now. Its not as if she said 'Fucking James and his stupid gut feelings I hope I never see him again in this life or the next"

• Love 3

Get real.  Nicole and Corey will want to work with whomever wins HOH, as they always do.  Ditto that for Paul, he'd turn on his own mother.

The only one who is a little too dim or loyal to do that is Victor.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

She didn't say anything that they haven't talked about themselves. They KNOW it was James' bad judgement that led them to where they are now. Its not as if she said 'Fucking James and his stupid gut feelings I hope I never see him again in this life or the next"

Put yourself in James shoes and you hear that she said she bet on the wrong horse. Maybe it was game but that would really sting. Also, she said to James that she wish she would have followed her gut and James should have gone with Nicole and Corey and she should have gone with Victor and Paul. That hurt him a  lot. 

11 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Aren't you thinking of Willie Hantz? Russell was his brother who got booted from his BB season for violent behaviour.

No you have that flipped. Russell was on Survivor. Willie was on BB. Confusingly enough, there was another Hantz (Brandon) on Survivor TWICE who was so awful his team refused to play in The immunity challenge and voted him out right there. Dumpster fire of a family. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Put yourself in James shoes and you hear that she said she bet on the wrong horse. Maybe it was game but that would really sting. Also, she said to James that she wish she would have followed her gut and James should have gone with Nicole and Corey and she should have gone with Victor and Paul. That hurt him a  lot. 

Honestly I think you're reading too much into it. She bet on the wrong horse by abandoning Paul and Victor and trusting Nicole and Corey. If P&V choose to interpret that as meaning James, all the better.

My bolded - People say things when they're angry or upset. Nat was upset, she vented a little and said something that did hurt James' feelings. But they talked through it and got over it. That's what they do, and that's why they're better than Nicole and Corey.

(I feel like I'm trying to talk you down off a ledge or something!)

Edited by AbsoluteShower
  • Love 1

I hope you all are wrong about Natalie being sincere about her ridiculous apology to Victor/Paul. That wasn't a bad move and man it still boggles my mind that people see it that way. The aftermath was bad, but the move itself was 100% correct and a great strategic decision. But Natalie, while a surprisingly good strategic thinker at times, lets her emotions run her game. I wish she would've had a better player than James to play with.

1 hour ago, bbaddict said:

That seems a little harsh on 2 fronts. 1: He pays child support even though it was a one night stand and legally he probably doesn't have to.

I'm pretty sure you gotta pay child support for your kids whether it was a one night stand or not. Wear a condom, folks!

33 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

With bad hair.

Beautiful.

2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Ditto that for Paul, he'd turn on his own mother.

What are you talking about Paul would never go against Victor. He would NEVER EVER throw him under the bus!

Victor, sweetie, two people have already gotten you out. And in Natalie's case you think she's a worthless player so. Shut up, Victor!

• Love 9

You may be right. I just assumed it meant James because Victor and Paul said "See how fast she jumped ship". So they are seeing that way and they told Corey and Nicole so that again may not be good for her. T have been watching the feeds after that conversation and she says she can't eat because her heart is broken (James?) so I am totally confused on this whole thing. I really need to stop caring about these 2 but I can't fo some stupid reason. UGH

6 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

You may be right. I just assumed it meant James because Victor and Paul said "See how fast she jumped ship". So they are seeing that way and they told Corey and Nicole so that again may not be good for her. T have been watching the feeds after that conversation and she says she can't eat because her heart is broken (James?) so I am totally confused on this whole thing. I really need to stop caring about these 2 but I can't fo some stupid reason. UGH

1) It's the same play Victor and Paul used a couple of weeks ago to make the others think they had split from each other

2) Because they are going to be separated, whoever goes.

also, because Paul is being his usual asshole self:

Edited by AbsoluteShower
Paul is a fucking ASSHOLE
  • Love 2

James' vote sent Vic out.  Natalie and Michelle wanted to keep him, and stay working with Victor.

However, the DR played a part as well, encouraging both Natalie and James to stick with Nicorey.  Additionally, Nicole's lie about Paul was the biggest influence on Nat's nominations, and she finally admitted she lied (to Corey) about that.  Sucks that the feeds were on black out when the only important lie of the game was happening.

Natalie really got screwed several ways.  The jury buy back, James throwing HOH, James insisting they keep Corey, James insisting they not speak to Nicole because Nicole WAS voting out Paul, James and his pre-game deals with Paulie and Nicole, the DR trying to keep Nicorey in the game, and the stupid care package which prevented Michelle from even playing in the HOH.

Virgins and Vets should NEVER BE IN THE SAME SEASON~I am so sick of it, they naturally defer to the experienced players, and we don't get to see them find their own way through the game.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

1) It's the same play Victor and Paul used a couple of weeks ago to make the others think they had split from each other

2) Because they are going to be separated, whoever goes.

also, because Paul is being his usual asshole self:

I hope you are right. 

20 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Virgins and Vets should NEVER BE IN THE SAME SEASON~I am so sick of it, they naturally defer to the experienced players, and we don't get to see them find their own way through the game.

+100. It always ends up being horrible when newbies play with vets, here and on Survivor. Well, except for Survivor Micronesia.

Since it's getting late it's definitely going to be morph or comics. I feel like they didn't do morph last season though so I'm wondering if they've let go of that. I hope it's not comics because Victor/Paul will almost certainly win and I can't deal with one more minute of them tooting their own horns. I think Natalie's got a good shot at morph though. But I could see Nicole, Paul, and Victor being good at that, too.

ETA: In some ways James' 'so what who cares' attitude towards Natalie's rehashing is good because it's not beneficial to dwell on the past, but at the same time it's easy for James to not give a shit because he already made like 20 grand for this season.

Edited by peachmangosteen

It wouldn't shock me to see James use the veto on Natalie. He probably thinks America would love it and would solidify him winning AFP. That's all he's there for anyway.

Given that it's probably the comic book or morph he doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

• Love 3

James saying "Chipotle" in a "British" accent is sort of endearing. I do like these two. It's too bad they blew up their own game and aligned with the wrong pair. At least they're aware of it now. I hope the others don't shun them until Thursday. As my mother would say "That's not nice."

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

James saying "Chipotle" in a "British" accent is sort of endearing. I do like these two. It's too bad they blew up their own game and aligned with the wrong pair. At least they're aware of it now. I hope the others don't shun them until Thursday. As my mother would say "That's not nice."

Paul lobbied for the shunning; Victor said no.

Natalie now saying that she has been nice to everyone in the game, which is true ( to their face), but behind their back was a different story. But, that is Big brother right there. 

i hope Nat doesn't go the Big Meech route and just lie down the entire week. 

• Love 6

Does anyone know what the schedule is like for the last 2 weeks? I'm pretty sure Thursday Night Football starts 9/15, so are they going to Tuesday/Wednesday eps then?

i hope Nat doesn't go the Big Meech route and just lie down the entire week. 

She will. I hope she does, I won't be able to stand her kissing Paul's ass and then him thrashing her to the 4 from hell group.

5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Paul lobbied for the shunning; Victor said no.

And that's one of the reasons why I prefer it that Victor wins over Paul. Victor has a good heart.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, AndreaK1041 said:

No you have that flipped. Russell was on Survivor. Willie was on BB. Confusingly enough, there was another Hantz (Brandon) on Survivor TWICE who was so awful his team refused to play in The immunity challenge and voted him out right there. Dumpster fire of a family. 

Too many Hantzes.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Does anyone know what the schedule is like for the last 2 weeks? I'm pretty sure Thursday Night Football starts 9/15, so are they going to Tuesday/Wednesday eps then?

I think so. I have an episode scheduled on the DVR for Tuesday the 13th. 

• Love 1