Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I would love to see Vic and Paul on TAR.  I know.... SHOCKER!

I think Day and Zak would be an interesting pairing too, but definitely not Paulie and Zak.  I couldn't stomach him strong-arming her all season, "No, stupid! That's not how you fasten a harness.  Do you want the zipline to throw you a hundred feet to your death?!?!?!  Pay attention and pretend like you got a brain in your head or I'mma leave you on the side of the mountain!!!!"

*rolls eyes* 

"No! You're too emotional! Use logic! Be all logical type thing, like myself, who is a master of logic!"

3 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

So....he didn't call her a c***?

I didn't say he did.  Without getting wordy .... which never works on Previously since I always gotta thoroughly explain myself lest someone read too much into what I wrote .... I was citing an example of equal proportion.  Why is it that certain people on this site replay the "C" word thing ad nauseam even though (1) it was said only once (2) Paul was following Paulie's lead and (3) Paul apologized multiple times YET that whole sexual harassment accusation that Gnat did just gets glossed over, never mentioned, brushed under the carpet and every other cliché you can think to exonerate culpability?

Come over to the dark side, Dan.  We have cake.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

It still boggles my mind that people are so adamant that Natalie going after Paul was a bad game move. Like that is honestly insane to me.

That's literally the worst part of this situation. Fuck you, Victor, for winning HOH and allowing this to happen! May karma come around and cause you to lose the game for this!

AMAZING!

Oh thanks for the reminder that I can watch tennis instead of this shit fest this week.

If Paul is honestly attached to a fucking pool floaty then I think he probably needs therapy more than even Michelle. That's actually really sad.

They never show jury clips on any eps but the live shows.

ETA: Paul just now: "I love to argue." You don't say!

I think Natalie going after Paul was not a bad decision either. I also think taking Victor out was not a bad decision. I just wish Natalie would not keep telling James we should have done this and I was right about this. Is doesn't help either of them. If no buyback they made the right decision. If Paul doesn't win veto it's the right decision. If Corey and Nicole stuck to their word it was the right decision. Things happen. They should not look back and second guess. If everything they did turned out the way they thought it would they would both probably be in really good shape. That's the game.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I didn't say he did.  Without getting wordy .... which never works on Previously since I always gotta thoroughly explain myself lest someone read too much into what I wrote .... I was citing an example of equal proportion.  Why is it that certain people on this site replay the "C" word thing ad nauseam even though (1) it was said only once (2) Paul was following Paulie's lead and (3) Paul apologized multiple times YET that whole sexual harassment accusation that Gnat did just gets glossed over, never mentioned, brushed under the carpet and every other cliché you can think to exonerate culpability?

Because no one was talking about it, and the conversation was about Michelle/Paul not Natalie/Paulie?

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Why is it that certain people on this site replay the "C" word thing ad nauseam even though (1) it was said only once (2) Paul was following Paulie's lead and (3) Paul apologized multiple times YET that whole sexual harassment accusation that Gnat did just gets glossed over, never mentioned, brushed under the carpet and every other cliché you can think to exonerate culpability?

Come over to the dark side, Dan.  We have cake.

1) Once is one time too many

2) How was he following Paulie's lead when Paulie had already been evicted from the house?

3) When did Natalie actually say "I was sexually harassed by Paul" (or any variant of that sentence using the words "sexual" and "harassment") 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

Because no one was talking about it, and the conversation was about Michelle/Paul not Natalie/Paulie?

Of course no one is talking about it.  Why would they?

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Of course no one is talking about it.  Why would they?

I'm not understanding how the Natalie/Paul dispute is relevant to Paul screaming sexist slurs in Michelle's face. 

Edited by JediDVguy
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Umbelina said:

If James goes home this week isn't a loss.

He's tanked enough games, GTFO!

Nat has a good chance if this is Morph.  She likes faces and pays attention to them, and has all game. 

IF Nat makes it until next week, she's in a good spot.  2 couples will have to strike at each other.  James won't be there to fuck up her game. 

I cannot understand why people think James is totally responsible for screwing up Natalie's game. She wanted to flip the house. She wanted to win that HOH. She wanted Paul out. She was ok with Victor leaving after her discussion with James. Natalie may not even be there if it WASN'T for James since Paulie wanted her out badly and wanted to use her as a pawn every eviction. Paulie even said she would not be in the house if it wasn't for James. I just wish people would realize that everything bad to do with Natalie is not all James fault.

• Love 2
On 9/2/2016 at 6:02 PM, AbsoluteShower said:

1) Once is one time too many

2) How was he following Paulie's lead when Paulie had already been evicted from the house?

3) When did Natalie actually say "I was sexually harassed by Paul" (or any variant of that sentence using the words "sexual" and "harassment") 

1.  I agree.  He apologized.  Turn the page.

2.  Just because Paulie wasn't in the house any longer doesn't mean Paul forgot what he had said.  And besides, as I stated several pages upthread Paul wasn't just sitting around minding his own business and then just blatantly blurted out that word.  Meech kept pushing him when he clearly let her know he was getting annoyed.  That's what she does.  That's "fun" for her because she's a catty, spiteful person.  

3.  Out by the pool. Natalie, Nicole and Meech.  Natalie mentioned it  and  neither Meech nor Nicole responded.   I'm sure Natalie was looking for encouragement, a support system -- something.  When she didn't get it, she never mentioned it again.  As far as I know, that is.  Had she gotten the support she was clearly seeking from Meech and Nicole, who knows how far she would have taken it.  

I'm not condoning the "C" word when I say this, but calling someone the "C" word does not have the potential of ruining someone's life like falsely accusing them of sexual harassment does.  I'm sure no one here will agree with me when I say this, but what Natalie did is SO much worse than what Paul did.

On 9/2/2016 at 6:07 PM, JediDVguy said:

I'm not understanding how the Natalie/Paul dispute is relevant to Paul screaming sexist slurs in Michelle's face. 

Yes you do.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

James biggest mistake was throwing the HOH to Nichole.  When the game is down to that many players, you have to play for yourself and trust no one.  He's gotten by all season by throwing comps and became too complacent and blind to the dynamics in the house.   He so deserves to go. 

I'd love to see Nat play without James. But pretty sure queen Nichole will want her gone. 

Agree. James should have not thrown that HOH this late in the game. He thought he had Corey and Nicole and they flipped on him. I think Natalie may go this week if Corey and Nicole are both voting because Corey can't stand Natalie and Nicole hates women in Big Brother. If James were to win the veto he should use it on Natalie (I know no one agrees with that) but his game is toast and Natalie has a much better chance to get to final 2. Just my opinion.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, J.D. said:

1.  I agree.  He apologized.  Turn the page.

2.  Just because Paulie wasn't in the house any longer doesn't mean Paul forgot what he had said.  And besides, as I stated several pages upthread Paul wasn't just sitting around minding his own business and then just blatantly blurted out that word.  Meech kept pushing him when he clearly let her know he was getting annoyed.  That's what she does.  That's "fun" for her because she's a catty, spiteful person.  

3.  Out by the pool.  Gnat, Nicole and Meech.  Gnat mentioned it  and  neither Meech nor Nicole responded.   I'm sure Gnat was looking for encouragement, a support system -- something.  When she didn't get it, she never mentioned it again.  As far as I know, that is.  Had she gotten the support she was clearly seeking from Meech and Nicole, who knows how far she would have taken it.  

I'm not condoning the "C" word when I say this, but calling someone the "C" word does not have the potential of ruining someone's life like falsely accusing them of sexual harassment does.  I'm sure no one here will agree with me when I say this, but what Gnat did is SO much worse than what Paul did.

Who said it was a false accusation? If I were a woman, and a guy kept touching me and pretending to be my best friend, and I found out that he'd initiated an inside joke with all the other men in the house which involved obsessing over my breasts all summer, I would consider him a pervert, too.

And perhaps Nicole and Michelle didn't support her because this is first and foremost a social game. Same reason why Da'Vonne "allowed" Frank to grope her and make lewd comments for several weeks.

Edited by JediDVguy
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Maybe "attached" isn't the right word, but he liked that floaty and joked around with it a lot.  Heck, maybe he considered it his good luck charm or something. Regardless, it was a very low move of Michelle's to take it out of the house--something I would expect of an eight year old but not a grown woman.  Oh wait, we're talking about Michelle.

I thought it was hilarious. I mean, it's a fucking pool floaty. One that a large majority of posters in the broadcast thread seemed to think was over the top and ridiculous because he was trying to get airtime and be "quirky" whenever he wore it. I roared with laughter when Michelle grabbed it on her way out and tossed it into the audience, especially when Paul realized too late what she had done as the door was closing and was demanding back his little inflatable buddy. @peachmangosteen is right about the level of ire over a fucking pool floaty being on par to Victoria's pink hat debacle and both of them tickled my funny bone. I would have loved it even more if she had popped the damn thing before throwing it out to the audience.

The fact that production interfered and made sure Paul got Pablo, the fucking pool floaty, back was ridiculous. It's no different from Zakiyah and that stupid giraffe. A low move? I disagree. A hilarious move? One befitting the storm that was Big Meech? Hell yeah. As I said in the episode thread, I wasn't the biggest fan of Big Meech but damn she had her moments. That was one of them. 

Death (deflation?) to Pablo! Boo Pablo!

ETA: from here on in, just like the daily "Fuck you, Nicole!" or "Fuck you, BB house!", Pablo will forever be known to me as Pablo, the fucking pool floaty. Swearing makes it catchier!

Edited by Callaphera
To make sure Pablo got his right and proper name
  • Love 24
11 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

Classic deflection, that's why. If you keep upping the bad events with different people, maybe the point'll stick. You see, now with Natalie's fake harrassment claim (which I do NOT agree with at all), someone can mention the Paulie/Paul 'FTs' comment...and Paulie's other comments. And then it can go to Frank slapping people on the butt. And then Corey's homophobic slurs and goat burning. And on and on. Personally, I think we should not start the comparisons here. It leads to a slippery slope which I have gotten caught on many times.

The pool floatie incident is immature, at best. I personally didn't laugh nor did I think it was the worst thing ever. Michelle took it as a Fuck You to Paul, but maybe also as a funny "crazy" thing because Paul/Michelle are both crazy. Her and Paul do like the entertainment so it could be both. 

Also, Paul may not have said the "C" word to Michelle's face again, but he has now said it several times, as recently as last night with Corey, behind her back. 

Just to be clear, I don't care as much about these incidents because unfortunately, too many people say the "C" word, my own sister included. Some people don't learn. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

+1

I've seen this before (obviously) in regards to Nat and James and I honestly don't get it. How is she using him for game? Is it because she's not committed to marrying him/being his girlfriend after the game? To me, "using someone for game" is lying to them, pretending to like them/have their back/want a future with them after the show just to get their help in the game. How is Natalie doing that with James?

Exactly. He called her a cunt on national TV, so I feel like taking his pool toy was fair retaliation.

I will never understand that when people say Natalie is using James. She would have to be the greatest actress that ever lived. Just watch this mornings conversation with these 2 around 1:30 AM BBT. This girl is not using James. If you have the live feeds and have really watched and listened to these 2 you would absolutely not believe she is using him. I just wish she would lighten up on the I told you so's.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

Given the level of mind-numbing boredom in the house, I'd expect just about anything, from anybody, just to fill the endless time.  I'd especially expect it as a play for more TV time.  Paul is very, very good at giving good TV.

I think Michelle gave some pretty good TV too, that's why I'm going to miss her.

40 minutes ago, J.D. said:

And Gnat said Paul sexually harassed her which he didn't, so .....

What does one have to do with the other?

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I will never understand that when people say Natalie is using James. She would have to be the greatest actress that ever lived. Just watch this mornings conversation with these 2 around 1:30 AM BBT. This girl is not using James. If you have the live feeds and have really watched and listened to these 2 you would absolutely not believe she is using him. I just wish she would lighten up on the I told you so's.

It kinda reminds me of last season with Austin and Liz. There were two definite camps that season: the she's using him and good for her camp and the she's using him and she's an evil slut for it camp. Of course, when it came out that she wasn't using him and was actually into that never showering, never wearing shoes, tuna infested beard, the two camps came together in revulsion and hilarity over the afternoon fingerbang sessions. But really, it reminds me of that a bit. At least we all united in the end. Don't think we're going to this time.

ETA and unrelated:

Can we please stop calling Natalie "Gnat"? Not because I think it's disrespectful (it's not, even though I'm a fan of hers, I can appreciate the play on words) but because I think we're still under the nickname ban and I don't want to get mod stomped. We've done so well lately!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Agree. James should have not thrown that HOH this late in the game. He thought he had Corey and Nicole and they flipped on him. I think Natalie may go this week if Corey and Nicole are both voting because Corey can't stand Natalie and Nicole hates women in Big Brother. If James were to win the veto he should use it on Natalie (I know no one agrees with that) but his game is toast and Natalie has a much better chance to get to final 2. Just my opinion.

James throwing the HOH was the stupidest thing he could have done.  I totally understand when he threw it to Nicole during Loch Mess....because he was about to drop anyway and so he wanted to make it look as if he did her a solid as opposed to simply falling.  But throwing HOH's / veto comps from here on out is just bad game play.  

Natalie was right to nominate Vic and Paul.  It didn't work out for her, but she was still right to do it since she had no way of knowing what the Care Package would be.  I just wish James wasn't such dead weight.  If he wasn't working against her (throwing comps) they wouldn't be in the situation they're currently in.

9 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

Who said it was a false accusation? If I were a woman, and a guy kept touching me and pretending to be my best friend, and I found out that he'd initiated an inside joke with all the other men in the house which involved obsessing over my breasts all summer, I would consider him a pervert, too.

I agree 100%.

But I'm talking about Paul and Nat here.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I waver between Nat lightening up on the told you so's and her beating James over the head with a stick labelled "I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!!" every hour on the hour...

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Cutty said:

How is that a reason to vote for him? The entire point of the game is to not be evicted.

The point of the game is to get to the end.

Oh, loved when Nat asked James if he took the bribe to throw the HoH.

Edited by jumper sage
because I like it
  • Love 3

I like Paul. I think he deserves to win. I'd be happy to see it - he's played a great game. Vic is one of my favorites personality-wise in there. But the fawning over them is at ridiculous levels. That anyone is up in arms about Michelle stealing a floatie is ridiculous - it's funny! It's a reality show! Paul is so similar to Michelle and has done just-as-bad and just-as-entertaining things throughout the game. He probably thinks it's funny and I'm sure he'd do the same thing. We complain when it's all Kumbaya-Go-With-The-House and then can't take it when anyone brings some actual (very silly!) drama. I mean, it's not like she shaved off his eyebrows.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, jumper sage said:

The point of the game is to get to the end.

And in order to get to the end, you typically have to not get evicted. Victor is bucking the trend, which is annoying. If you're a Rachel Reilly with no social game to speak of, winning comps (and production interfering) is the only way to win. But Victor does have a social game and was evicted twice. If he wins, there's a definite asterisk behind his name, IMO.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

James is now telling Nat that he is going to buy her phone cards and either help her move to TX or move to NY for her. Man he is fucking persistent.

Even After Nat said she liked being single.

How does this translate into 'Fuck you James'?

I hope she gulps the whole fucking lot down...

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

@peachmangosteen is right about the level of ire over a fucking pool floaty being on par to Victoria's pink hat debacle and both of them tickled my funny bone. I would have loved it even more if she had popped the damn thing before throwing it out to the audience.

Hey, that was me! Although I actually appreciate the confusion because I can't tell you how many times @peachmangosteen seems to say exactly what I'm thinking. :)

55 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I didn't say he did.  Without getting wordy .... which never works on Previously since I always gotta thoroughly explain myself lest someone read too much into what I wrote .... I was citing an example of equal proportion.  Why is it that certain people on this site replay the "C" word thing ad nauseam even though (1) it was said only once (2) Paul was following Paulie's lead and (3) Paul apologized multiple times YET that whole sexual harassment accusation that Gnat did just gets glossed over, never mentioned, brushed under the carpet and every other cliché you can think to exonerate culpability

Except they are not comparable at all so it's a false equivalence. Natalie mentioning that someone made her feel uncomfortable is not the same as someone calling you a horrible sexist slur to your face. Also, fyi, you don't get to dictate what makes Natalie uncomfortable and what she should just consider "playing around." Men have already been doing that to women for centuries.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 12

Early this morning before I left for work Nat was talking about moving to TX.  I was running late so I had to shut of the feeds.  

I hope CBS works out whatever kinks they have on the Live Feeds before the Fall BB season starts.  I plan to watch if it's worth it, but if the feeds keep crashing like they've done all summer, that's gonna be no bueno.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I'm not condoning the "C" word when I say this, but calling someone the "C" word does not have the potential of ruining someone's life like falsely accusing them of sexual harassment does.  I'm sure no one here will agree with me when I say this, but what Gnat did is SO much worse than what Paul did.

But this is where I'm confused, because I feel like we can talk about a specific incident without comparing them to all the other instances of someone being a piece of shit.  I don't see the connection to what Natalie said so it just doesn't seem relevant here.  Just like it wouldn't make sense for me to say "oh what Natalie said isn't that bad because Dick burnt Jen with his lit cigarette!"  

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, J.D. said:

James throwing the HOH was the stupidest thing he could have done.  I totally understand when he threw it to Nicole during Loch Mess....because he was about to drop anyway and so he wanted to make it look as if he did her a solid as opposed to simply falling.  But throwing HOH's / veto comps from here on out is just bad game play.  

Natalie was right to nominate Vic and Paul.  It didn't work out for her, but she was still right to do it since she had no way of knowing what the Care Package would be.  I just wish James wasn't such dead weight.  If he wasn't working against her (throwing comps) they wouldn't be in the situation they're currently in.

I agree 100%.

But I'm talking about Paul and Nat here.

I know James says he has been throwing comps all season but I am not sure I believe him totally. He may just be good at wall comps and not much else and says he throws it to look better. I will never know though.

• Love 3

I always have wondered, what is James situation with his daughter? Cause he is so willing to move for Nat, but what about his daughter? Does he have custody?

I see Paul wanting to be the deciding vote and take out Nat, which is his best move. Bring James to their side for that extra vote and break up Nicorey.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

I waver between Nat lightening up on the told you so's and her beating James over the head with a stick labelled "I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!!" every hour on the hour...

Once or twice ok. But she has said it so many times I am tired of hearing it and I know James may be biting his tongue.

1 minute ago, CheetaraThunder said:

I always have wondered, what is James situation with his daughter? Cause he is so willing to move for Nat, but what about his daughter? Does he have custody?

I see Paul wanting to be the deciding vote and take out Nat, which is his best move. Bring James to their side for that extra vote and break up Nicorey.

From what I remember from last season is that the mother of his child and his child live in South Carolina. I believe it was a one night stand and she got pregnant, he was called when she was about 9 months pregnant and told about the baby. I think he was already in Texas at the time. 

4 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

He doesn't have custody. He has to drive 18 hours to Carolina when he wants to see her.

I just thought of something. When Paul and Natalie were in the London room (while James was in the DR) Paul said maybe we can go to the final 2 together. Natalie replied "If you want to drag me to the final 2 I am ok with that". I wonder if she even remembers that conversation because she could use that against Paul at the right opportunity (Say maybe final 3). I don't think she remembers that conversation though because I don't remember her ever telling James that.

Also, wasn't Natalie really upset that Paul was calling her "FT" to her face before she knew what it stood for? I mean, that's some unnecessary grade-school bullying moves. 

The dude can dish it out with the best of 'em. God forbid he has to deal with someone taking a frickin' pool floatie.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And in order to get to the end, you typically have to not get evicted. Victor is bucking the trend, which is annoying. If you're a Rachel Reilly with no social game to speak of, winning comps (and production interfering) is the only way to win. But Victor does have a social game and was evicted twice. If he wins, there's a definite asterisk behind his name, IMO.

Voice of Julie:  Expect the unexpected!  He battled back.  He did not lose his shit.  He is working a remarkable social game.  I would be totally good with the Natalie/Victor F2.

2 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Early this morning before I left for work Nat was talking about moving to TX.  I was running late so I had to shut of the feeds.  

When I had the feeds I called into work so many times.  Good for you for being strong.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Natalie mentioning that someone made her feel uncomfortable is not the same as someone calling you a horrible sexist slur to your face. Also, fyi, you don't get to dictate what makes Natalie uncomfortable and what she should just consider "playing around." Men have already been doing that to women for centuries.

Except that Paul didn't really make Natalie feel uncomfortable.  She just said that he did.  

Accusing someone of sexual harassment will always outweigh the "C" word.  And it's appalling that you make so light of it. 

I was 100% in Nat's corner till she did that.  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

From what I remember from last season is that the mother of his child and his child live in South Carolina. I believe it was a one night stand and she got pregnant, he was called when she was about 9 months pregnant and told about the baby. I think he was already in Texas at the time. 

He told Nat the story one morning.  He moved to Texas to get away from the mother of his daughter.  She has a son by another man and was pressuring James to be his father, too.  He did not want that responsibility.  The situation was becoming oppressive.  Cliffs notes.  

19 minutes ago, mooses said:

I like Paul. I think he deserves to win. I'd be happy to see it - he's played a great game. Vic is one of my favorites personality-wise in there. But the fawning over them is at ridiculous levels. That anyone is up in arms about Michelle stealing a floatie is ridiculous - it's funny! It's a reality show! Paul is so similar to Michelle and has done just-as-bad and just-as-entertaining things throughout the game. He probably thinks it's funny and I'm sure he'd do the same thing. We complain when it's all Kumbaya-Go-With-The-House and then can't take it when anyone brings some actual (very silly!) drama. I mean, it's not like she shaved off his eyebrows.

I agree. 100%  I have not seen the fawning over the boys, but I have not been paying close attention over the past couple of days.  I see more fawning over Nat which is equally ridiculous.  

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Classic deflection, that's why. If you keep upping the bad events with different people, maybe the point'll stick.

Agreed. I guess when someone has made it unequivocally clear that they dislike anyone who doesn't possess a Y chromosome, it's time to stop feeding the troll. ;-)

• Love 8
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

He told Nat the story one morning.  He moved to Texas to get away from the mother of his daughter.  She has a son by another man and was pressuring James to be his father, too.  He did not want that responsibility.  The situation was becoming oppressive.  Cliffs notes.  

How absolutely delighted he must have been to see her in the video message last night...

• Love 4

Here's Paul sexually harassing Natalie:

And here he is at it again....

And again....!  Will this boy never learn?

And here he is spanking her butt.  OMG --- Paul, stop harassing Natalie like that!!!!  You're invading her safe place.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Voice of Julie:  Expect the unexpected!  He battled back.  He did not lose his shit.  He is working a remarkable social game.  I would be totally good with the Natalie/Victor F2.

Yeah, we're going to agree to disagree there. I'd hate for Victor to end up in F2. Hell, even F3. He has a decent social game, I wouldn't go as far as to call it remarkable because there are those two pesky evictions under his belt with the social game he's been running. I'm not the biggest fan of Paul but I'm fine with him getting to F2 for the fact that he started from the bottom (now he's here... sorry for the earworm), he's had a decent social game, and he's weathered every storm thus far without getting interviewed by Julie. 

But this is Big Brother and because we can't have anything nice, expect Corey and Nicole as our final 2. Whiny versus Dull. Oh yay.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Except that Paul didn't really make Natalie feel uncomfortable.  She just said that he did.  

Accusing someone of sexual harassment will always outweigh the "C" word.  And it's appalling that you make so light of it. 

I was 100% in Nat's corner till she did that.  

And how exactly do you know it didn't make her feel uncomfortable? What I find appalling is that you are so ready and willing to condemn her as lying about it when you don't have proof. I guess someone has to take up for all the men of the world who have been falsely accused of sexual harassment by conniving women because you know that happens so much more than women coming forward with accusations and not being believed. Yeah. 

• Love 24
21 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I hope CBS works out whatever kinks they have on the Live Feeds before the Fall BB season starts.  I plan to watch if it's worth it, but if the feeds keep crashing like they've done all summer, that's gonna be no bueno.

That is probably your computer.  Mine was doing that, too.  I am using my son's now and no problem at all.  

6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

3 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

How absolutely delighted he must have been to see her in the video message last night...

This is why going back into the house is not always a good thing.  I liked him on his season and on this one he seems like an ass.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Exactly. He called her a cunt on national TV, so I feel like taking his pool toy was fair retaliation.

Really though! But what are we thinking? Paul is a precious beautiful angel who just didn't deserve that kind of horrible violence done to him!

36 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

This. Although I'm way more on the latter side than the former. I laugh every time she brings it up.

8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

100%  I have not seen the fawning over the boys, but I have not been paying close attention over the past couple of days.  I see more fawning over Nat which is equally ridiculous.  

Natalie is almost universally hated on the internet now and Paul/Victor are viewed as some kind of hero. I guess people forget the first two months of the season. Or hell just last week when Paul was calling a woman the c-word. I have a feeling the casuals aren't as enamored with Paul as the live feeders are though. And that they don't see Natalie as quite as evil as live feeders do.

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I agree. 100%  I have not seen the fawning over the boys, but I have not been paying close attention over the past couple of days.  I see more fawning over Nat which is equally ridiculous.  

Ah, yeah. It's more the general feed viewers, not necessarily posters here. The sites where I usually get my more in-depth updates have turned in a "Natalie/Michelle are evil witches" echo (which coincidentally happened around the time they dare go after the strongest duo in the game), so I honestly haven't been paying close attention either. I will admit that I think the Natalie love gets overblown by me because of the hate and "useless" title (or the "how dare she play with James' fragile feelings by not committing to a relationship right now" discussion) she gets so often nowadays - I find myself defending her more than I have to. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2