Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I think James is going to be hugely disappointed this season. I think Victor, James or Natalie would AFP, right?  I don't like that fact that's he's "banking on it" because he's hasn't been the game of BB for weeks. Also, he's messing up Natalie's game is the process. James is the worst this season.

Honestly James and Nicole are going to be in the top 3 for AFP and likely one of them will win. 

• Love 2

Paul, Victor, Nic and Cor in HOH. 

Paul may be making a grave error here.   He is blasting James.  Nicole said be nice, in a soft tone.   She and Corey may change their minds about who they like, that being their motivation for F4.   

6 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I think James is going to be hugely disappointed this season. I think Victor, James or Natalie would AFP, right?  I don't like that fact that's he's "banking on it" because he's hasn't been the game of BB for weeks. Also, he's messing up Natalie's game is the process. James is the worst this season.

I'm assuming it's James/Nicole...then Natalie/Victor/Paul? Depending on which one isn't in Final 2, and if general viewers start realizing Natalie is the Devil Reincarnated and she's just been fooling us.

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, Nicole doesn't happen to be one of the people playing to win, but I agree with you point in general!

I am so over Paul. He's so cocky I can't. But in order for him to go fucking James would have to win HOH and I hate him, too. Dammit!

I really hope Michelle wins veto and Natalie goes this week. I wanna just hate everyone (minus Michelle) because it's easier. 

Heh. At least Nicole gets super excited when she can finally dust off those strategical skills that she's been hibernating since the fourth week or so!

Paul is best when he feels like he's not in power or running things. Terrible with Jozea/Victor, better when they left, terrible with PP, better when broken up - and he is running the House now. So I expect him to be on the icky side until the end of the game.

ETA: I remember when Tiffany was crying in the Safari Room, the two sides of Paul couldn't be more clear. He seemed so sincere and likable when he was talking her down, then turned right back into the arrogant turd he can be after he left. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, mooses said:

Paul is best when he feels like he's not in power or running things. Terrible with Jozea/Victor, better when they left, terrible with PP, better when broken up - and he is running the House now. So I expect him to be on the icky side until the end of the game.

Good point.

Does 'everyone' hate Paul/Victor now that they're kissing Nicole/Corey's ass 24/7? Or was it only Natalie that was evil for siding with them?

ETA: Apparently I enjoy torturing myself because I'm listening to this Victor/Paul/Corey/Nicole convo. It's actual hell. They're all just horrible. I think I'd rather listen to James talk about how he's totes gonna win AFP again.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Good point.

Does 'everyone' hate Paul/Victor now that they're kissing Nicole/Corey's ass 24/7? Or was it only Natalie that was evil for siding with them?

ETA: Apparently I enjoy torturing myself because I'm listening to this Victor/Paul/Corey/Nicole convo. It's actual hell. They're all just horrible. I think I'd rather listen to James talk about how he's totes gonna win AFP again.

I am torn, too. Terrible, yet I still hang in. 

True they won't believe it, but that is not the reason (today) they have chosen to go forward with Paul and Victor.  But if you don't go socialize with everyone they may start to dislike the idea of you sticking around even more.  Why?  It is fucking odd, that is why.  

Edited by wings707
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

From what I've seen, we've even lost a lot of the NiCorey's The Worst kumbaya spirit. I thought I could count on them! 

I'm really surprised how well Victor/Paul worked on Nicole/Corey. Even when Nicole/Corey talk alone, they don't seem to want to stray from the Final Four - they're completely in. I would think they'd be using them for the week, try and secure some backup safety next week, but they're bananas to want to sincerely want to go to F4 with them. Paul especially does good work - I think he'd be fine whether Victor stayed gone or not.

Maybe James should have at least try and explained to Corey/Nicole that Victor/Paul are only mad at them because he chose Nicole/Corey over them. No? Just gonna assume Corey/Nicole would never turn on you because...reasons? Maybe he'll do some work after Veto, but I'm not hopeful. And I only say James because Nicole/Corey would never take what Natalie/Michelle have to say seriously.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Puerto Rico is a US territory, so I'm pretty sure that means Victor is a natural-born citizen of the United States.  Not that Donald Trump or his supporters know that...

Hah. I knew that, but as you said, I'm sure Corey thinks PR is somewhere in Central Europe. 

• Love 4

To be fair about Paul picking Corey over the rest of them.. They told him to his face they wanted him gone and that he is their target, why in the hell would he then pick any of them to play in the Veto. 

But these are also the same girls who said Paul showed his true colors by trying to win the HOH. So they are just idiots. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, kellog010 said:

Corey is in dude-bro heaven right now. I have to mute feeds every time Paul takes over a convo.

So there are times not to have them on mute?  Timestamp, please.  :^D

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Cutty said:

James' stupidity knows no bounds. 

Depends entirely upon the conversational context.  Someone forces their way into a house where my wife and girls are sleeping, you best believe I'm putting them down without blinking.  Either they or I am leaving cold.

2 hours ago, wings707 said:

I had to get a new twitter account which means I have to follow the big brother feeds again!  What is the name of the feed that has the rubber duck floating in the water.  I cannot remember all of them and oddly they don't show up when I search BB.   PM me what you follow, I have to repopulate my list.  BBaccess and BB updates, I have.  thx  

@wings707 - check this out:

https://twitter.com/search?f=users&vertical=default&q=%23BB18&src=typd

• Love 3
5 hours ago, J.D. said:

How to make Jello:  

(snip)

3.  Brew cold water in your coffee pot.  (Make sure the coffee pot is clean, because Victor's not there to clean it) .

4.  Pour the two cups of the now boiling water into the big bowl that holds the Jello granules.

(snip)

Or use your kettle, because the coffee pot must always have coffee in it. Always. Just in case there's a coffee emergency. Or am I the only caffeine addict here?

Also, sub some of the cold water for ice and it works even faster. I can't remember the last time I made it on the stove top. Actually, I can't remember the last time I made Jello. (It may have been right after the husband and I had moved in together before he was the husband and we didn't have enough individual containers because we were poor and I poured it into champagne flutes and felt all fancy. Who has champagne flutes and not containers? Me, that's who.)

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

Vic gives Paul/James credit for blowing up Paulie and the guys alliance.

Vic: "[Referring to Natalie/Michelle] No, you didn't. You just got Paulie pissed."

Paul: "We cross-referenced information."

Vic: "It was the guys alliance that blew themselves up."

Paul: "Because things weren't adding up."

Vic: "Yeah, they can't take credit for that is what I'm saying."

Please. James and Paul were obsessed with Paulie before the Bridgette/Michelle/Natalie showed them the light. Yes, the women needed Paul/James on board to get things done, but it never would've happened that way without them. Victor just can't admit it - just like he refuses to believe he was a joke to the Guys Alliance in the first place. Michelle was a dead woman walking before she saved herself with that play, and everyone still calls her a useless player. Victor gets evicted (twice!) and he's one of the best. STFU.

• Love 20
10 minutes ago, mooses said:

Vic gives Paul/James credit for blowing up Paulie and the guys alliance.

Vic: "[Referring to Natalie/Michelle] No, you didn't. You just got Paulie pissed."

Paul: "We cross-referenced information."

Vic: "It was the guys alliance that blew themselves up."

Paul: "Because things weren't adding up."

Vic: "Yeah, they can't take credit for that is what I'm saying."

Please. James and Paul were obsessed with Paulie before the Bridgette/Michelle/Natalie showed them the light. Yes, the women needed Paul/James on board to get things done, but it never would've happened that way without them. Victor just can't admit it - just like he refuses to believe he was a joke to the Guys Alliance in the first place. Michelle was a dead woman walking before she saved herself with that play, and everyone still calls her a useless player. Victor gets evicted (twice!) and he's one of the best. STFU.

So. Much. This.

As Paul once said about Paulie, what a pair of cockholes.

Edited by AbsoluteShower
Paul and Vic are delusional cockholes.
  • Love 8

How will Corey react when he gets out and finds that w all think he's gay?
 Will he be:

a. relieved that he can finally be himself and marry Vic.

b. horrified that anyone would think a good bro like him could be gay. Call Vic to talk.

c. bewildered and befuddled, clinging to his soulmate (Vic) for support.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

How will Corey react when he gets out and finds that w all think he's gay?
 Will he be:

a. relieved that he can finally be himself and marry Vic.

b. horrified that anyone would think a good bro like him could be gay. Call Vic to talk.

c. bewildered and befuddled, clinging to his soulmate (Vic) for support.

d. Attempt to set fire to a goat in a desperate attempt to prove his not-gayness, flick the lighter to do the deed, think to himself, 'what would Vic do?', burst into tears, call Vic and tell him that he just can't quit him.

Paul in "really Frank Sinatra" shock news...

(one for the teenagers there)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, mooses said:

+ 1 million

Natalie and Michelle are the only people I still like so I'm super bummed they're a) going to be evicted soon and b) have no chance of winning even if they can somehow survive. Oh well, I should've expected this. The end game always consists of people I hate.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 10

Apparently Paulie's dad is throwing a fit on twitter about Bridgette's comments last night, but I can't see it because I'm blocked, even though I've never tweeted a thing to them.

Anyone?

Cody says he doesn't think all of Paulie's tears were fake.  Gee, ya think?

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/bb-after-show/video/GtQisxretl575LmUorwQLQD2doIoh_lo/big-brother-after-show-cody-calafiore/ 

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Apparently Paulie's dad is throwing a fit on twitter about Bridgette's comments last night, but I can't see it because I'm blocked, even though I've never tweeted a thing to them.

Anyone?

Cody says he doesn't think all of Paulie's tears were fake.  Gee, ya think?

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/bb-after-show/video/GtQisxretl575LmUorwQLQD2doIoh_lo/big-brother-after-show-cody-calafiore/ 

Because everything Paulie said was game-related. What a shitty fucking family.

By the way, there sure are some deranged Z fans following Douchebag Senior...

ETA: I tweeted this out to Califiore Sr. Think I'll get blocked?

Edited by AbsoluteShower
I need to bleach my brain after reading that shit...
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Funnily enough Califiore Sr tweeted a link to that very same article. Considering that neither he, nor any of his family, have the first fucking clue what feminism is, I find it rather rich, myself.

Edited by AbsoluteShower
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Actually, Cody did well on Jeff's show.  Good for him.  He said Paulie's best bet would have been to team up with Tiffany.

Good job, Cody.  He said, if I don't agree with what my brother does, he is still by brother and I have his back.   Mentioned he was a hot head, too.  Easy to read between the lines.   A good interviewer would have gotten more out of him.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Good job, Cody.  He said, if I don't agree with what my brother does, he is still by brother and I have his back.   Mentioned he was a hot head, too.  Easy to read between the lines. 

Sure, if the first line says "misogynist" and the second says "douchebag"...

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Funnily enough Califiore Sr tweeted a link to that very same article. Considering that neither he, nor any of his family, have the first fucking clue what feminism is, I find it rather rich, myself.

I don't think Bridget knows either (video cli[p says it all) The gif at the bottom.  Oh good god. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Stay or fold VETO.

Corey will "bribe" her with the 5K. Jesus fuck, these people....

Another pointless BB "twist" that's as useless as tits on a bull.

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, bye Michelle, I guess. 

I think probably so...I don't think she wants to upset James this week. I hope...

Edited by AbsoluteShower
GAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

I don't see Nicole changing her mind, and I don't blame her. Nicole winning HOH was probably the one bad scenario for Michelle - neither Vic/Paul or James/Natalie were gunning for her, and I'm not sure Corey would use his HOH to send out Michelle.

I wonder if James will even bother talking to Nicole. I think he's fine sacrificing Michelle. I do wonder if he's waiting to tell her about the F4 Paul/Vic tried to make with James/Natalie (and that James eventually chose Corey/Nicole over them) until a later date, or if he's just going to keep that to himself. That may be the one thing that gives Nicole/Corey pause about working with Paul/Victor.

Edited by mooses

We know that Michele is going, no reasons to change.  

6 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Corey will "bribe" her with the 5K. Jesus fuck, these people....

I think that is smart!  He has to use it and there is no need for it.  So split it with your closest ally, why not?  

Just now, wings707 said:

We know that Michele is going, no reasons to change.  

I think that is smart!  He has to use it and there is no need for it.  So split it with your closest ally, why not?  

It just highlights the utter pointlessness of this ACP to me is all. "Hey, Nicole, can I bribe you with $5000 to keep your nominations the same? *WINK WINK*"

"Why, yes, Corey, you certainly can! *WINK WINK*"

*Sigh...*

• Love 6
1 minute ago, mooses said:

Screen Shot 2016-08-27 at 4.40.04 PM.png

How clueless can this doofus get? Michelle/Natalie are never going to solve the riddle with James foiling them at every turn.

********thud********

• Love 2

Ugh. Both Nicole/Corey say: "To be the best, you gotta beat the best."

Nicole said she's taking the better HG to Final 2, but "you also have to take the best out." 

"I'm just giving them some footage right now ... But really I'm gonna kick myself in the butt next week if I don't take out someone who puts us up."

They decide to stick with Vic/Paul - Nicole wants to save the 5K to bribe James to drop out of HOH next week and then get Natalie out.

• Love 1

At least now she has to decide between keeping noms the same or taking Paul down like she said she would. But she'd b dumb to take him down and Paul isn't going to give too much of a shit so never mind it's not that interesting.

Although tbh I wouldn't put it past her to take Paul down so she can put the only other women left on the block.