Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Ha ha ha ha!  Michele fucked up again.  Natalie was not doing her job! LOLOLOL! 

Standing up to Paulie isn't fucking up, it's just standing up to Paulie. People should start standing up to fucking Paulie. Shithead.

She just reaffirmed to Paul and Natalie that she's fine with being put up as a pawn if one of the guys come down, because she trusts her group. As she should. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Standing up to Paulie isn't fucking up, it's just standing up to Paulie. People should start standing up to fucking Paulie. Shithead.

She just reaffirmed to Paul and Natalie that she's fine with being put up as a pawn if one of the guys come down, because she trusts her group. As she should. 

Exactly.

I thought it was so interesting the way Paulie talked with Victor vs how he's talked to the women in the house.  Such a difference a 'bro' makes.

• Love 8

Paulie wouldn't listen to a woman arguing against him even if someone paid him $500,000. He'd only listen to guys regardless, so no matter how Michelle/Natalie choose to stand up to Paulie, it's a lost cause because of their gender.

They may not be very well spoken, but they have the balls to tell Paulie off. 

That being said, I want Michelle out as soon as Paulie/Corey/Nicole get evicted. 

• Love 5

I don't believe his tears are real.  I think it's desperate strategy.  He told Corey that if he wins Veto he'd use it on Corey.... tears.  His back's against the wall so I'm thinking he's hoping that if Corey wins the Veto that Corey will pause and think, "Ya know, my bro Paulie would have used this on me, so I'mma return the favor and use it on him."  I think Paulie's tears are strategy in hopes of doubling his chances for that Veto.

On the other hand, if his tears were real, it's kinda hard for me to feel sorry for him because he's been so hateful to most of the women.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am enjoying Vic and P talking in HOH.  I like these men.  F2 and Victor for the win! 

I'm rooting for a Nat/Vic/Paul final 3. Because honestly, if Natalie hadn't gotten Bridgette and taken charge on saving Michelle, Paul would have still been wavering but on the boys side. 

• Love 8
Just now, PaperTree said:

The Schadenfreude is very tasty tonight!  Thanks!

Beyond what I ever thought I would experience in my lifetime.  Ahhhhhhhhh.  Paulie, you created this mess and I am loving it.  Corey.  Oh never mind. 

• Love 2

I like Victor 2.0 so much better than Week 2. He laid low when he got back in the house and let Paul do the groundwork. And, tonight he was so smart & astute with his discussion with Paulie. I'm okay with Victor winning now. That said, I want him to get a haircut and to shave. He would look 100% better. IMO!

• Love 3

Very cute bonding and gloating in HOH. 

3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

James not backing down from the Paulie dislike, but he's mending fences a bit with Nicole.

I missed that, can you cliff notes me, please?

"Depends on what the situation is".  Sheesh James.

Nicole asked him if he had their (Corey and Nicole's) back more than Michelle and Paul and Victor.

What kind of stupid question is that to ask in a game like Big Brother?  I can't fathom how these people actively choose to participate in a game that forces them to be the last person standing and then try to apply rules of 'fairness' and 'logic' and 'loyalty'.  

I mean - it's fine to play that way as best you can, but don't force someone to lie to you for no good reason.  You can't believe the answer anyway.  

Ridiculous!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, TexasChic said:

Good grief, Paulie's acting like they're going off to war to die! And to think they said woman are emotional players.

Yeah, Paulie. Who's the Jersey girl now?

• Love 20

What's the scoop on Nicole and the 5 guy alliance?  She didn't think she was going to be cut at #6 did she?  Paulie and Corey are exagerrating or spinning the truth, right?  They talked as if they were final three with no problems I thought.

I am definitely rooting for a Paul/Vic/Natalie F3. Nat was the catalyst for all of this and she deserves it. Unfortunately, she can't win comps so that is allowing P/V to take over. She will get AFP at least. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when that happens.

• Love 7

Victor is the star!!!!!!  

Except Paul is doing all the work. He might shout in the diary room, but I'm starting to think he has this wrapped up.

Edited by SteveAC10
  • Love 3

Jokers - Corey is COVERED in ants, bad enough that Nicole says he needs to shower. They spot a bowl of eggs that is the cause of the ant overload. James is using the sticky roll to get the ants off the kitchen cupboards

LOLOLOL!!!!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, SteveAC10 said:

Except Paul is doing all the work. He might shout in the diary room, but I'm starting to thing he has this wrapped up.

I don't know...Victor is having some very effective conversations with people.  Paul is doing his job as well.  They're a good team.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Vic just told Nicole that Paulie's the target, but if he pulls himself off, Corey goes. Nicole can't be happy to hear that.

I love Victor.  Jame wimped out in his talk with her.  I don't care, he can't win.  Go Victor!

• Love 7

Paul & Victor are sort of like Michelle & Aubry from Survivor. One is the brains & the other one is the social one. In Survivor Michelle the social one over the brainy Aubry. The only difference on Survivor the other people didn't see any of the brainy game play by Aubry. It would be interesting who would win between Paul & Victor?!

• Love 2

Victor is giving Michele bad advice.  You cannot tell her to keep quiet the approve of her taunting  Corey and Paulie. 

Victor and Paul said she is the first one out when Paulie and Corey go.  They don't like her or her histrionics. 

Victor: "One of them is going home. If Paulie pulls himself down Corey goes home. If Corey pulls himself down Paulie goes home. If I win veto noms stay the same and Paulie's going home."

Nicole: "But Corey's my fri-eeeeeee-nd ..."

Victor: "In this house everyone voted me out 9-1."

Nicole: "Hmmmm ..."

Victor: "It's easy for Paulie to be chill when he's not on the block."

Victor: "When Paulie put me up I had no chance to play in the veto and I went home. He has a chance to play in the veto."

• Love 14

I just really want Natalie to play better and start strategizing without Michelle. Natalie's a very smart girl and brave enough to stand up for herself, but now she's getting caught up partially in Michelle's cattiness. Michelle's blowing shit up, which is why I don't mind her staying, but her eviction will not make me sad. Natalie's would. She's such a good player compared to James. But Paul/Vic are certainly making themselves deserving of final 2.

• Love 6

It would be interesting who would win between Paul & Victor?!

I wouldn't care which one did. I love the fact that two of the early targets are essentially running this game (and quite smartly) three quarters of the way in.

• Love 6

Paul: He (Paulie) was trying to tell me "yeah bro I threw that comp." You had THREE people in the house go against you right before it and you're trying to tell me you threw that comp. Does it say fucking idiot on my forehead?

• Love 15
15 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

I am definitely rooting for a Paul/Vic/Natalie F3. Nat was the catalyst for all of this and she deserves it. Unfortunately, she can't win comps so that is allowing P/V to take over. She will get AFP at least. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when that happens.

Paul and Victor have talked and they  did say they want to go to F3 with Natalie.  Probably because they think one of them could win the final comps against her, but Paul did defend her and say she was a competitor and helped organize the flip.

If that were the F3, Victor is super loyal to Paul and I'm pretty sure he would take Paul to F2.  Paul, I'm not so sure about, if Victor keeps winning comps he might take Nat to F2 - I think he wants to win.  Nat I have no idea, probably whichever she thinks she can beat more easily.

But this is all far down the road and the chances of them being the F3 are tiny.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I just really want Natalie to play better and start strategizing without Michelle. Natalie's a very smart girl and brave enough to stand up for herself, but now she's getting caught up partially in Michelle's cattiness. Michelle's blowing shit up, which is why I don't mind her staying, but her eviction will not make me sad. Natalie's would. She's such a good player compared to James. But Paul/Vic are certainly making themselves deserving of final 2.

You are reading my mind, stop, it's creepy.  Just came here to post that after hearing Michele bring up the 8 pack, of all things! 

Earlier I did a drive by to UK to hear Michele and Nat trashing Nicole (a favorite past time).  Shut up and revel in the glory that just happened! I left immediately.

Nat will engage in conversation with anyone out of manners and kindness, she gets sucked in.  But I am not going to give her a pass on this.  Time to think for yourself Nat and stop being a savior.  Stand strong in your own opinions.  

And girls, stop going over history and hating each other.  It is tedious and the reason I prefer to watch most men play this game. 

• Love 1