Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

If neither James nor Paul are willing to vote out Paulie and are still running to him with information, then I am convinced that Zakiyah isn't the only person he is rubbing up against in the middle of the night and they just aren't showing the Feeders.

There is no reason to keep talking about "numbers" when you have the numbers. James is working with Paulie and Paul is just an idiot.

Edited by Kendall
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Kendall said:

If neither James nor Paul are willing to vote out Paulie and are still running to him with information, then I am convinced that Zakiyah isn't the only person he is rubbing up against in the middle of the night and they just aren't showing the Feeders.

There is no reason to keep talking about "numbers" when you have the numbers. James is working with Paulie and Paul is just an idiot.

One of the main problem is that they are not talking to each other, so they are not sure if they have the numbers. If they were talking to each other, they would know they have the numbers.

Another problem is that Paulie is part of all their plans.  Paulie has made it so they believe that they need him for their plans to work. Therefore, they are not willing to kick-out or pissed off the person who make them believe that with him, their plans can become a reality. The girls don't have this problem because all of them know they are not part of his plans, even Z know this. So that's why I think the best bet to get Paulie out off the house are the girls. Unfortunately, the girls have to rely on the boys to help them out and the boys have no reason to help them out with Paulie at this point in the game. 

Edited by SevenStars

I get Nat is trying to use Z's admitted jealous and petty feelings to get her to react in a way that would make Paulie/house wants her out. But I don't get the point of her doing it when Z isn't in the room.  Maybe her plan is that one of the other girls will tell Z, while she play/act innocent if Z blows-up. But it seems like Z is not being bother by anything Paulie is doing because she told him she knows he's in game mode, so she expects him to be acting off. She's jealous and bothered by things going on, but she's being smart enough to know not to react too much.  But I don't know how long that's going to last. 

Just tuned in to see Natalie in HN room with Paulie and James.  Oh my god.  She is next out, for sure.  She is 'flirting' (?) in the most peculiar way.  She and Bridget are putting themselves on the block with indescribably ridiculous little girl voice, behavior.  What the hell is going on?  

James is NOT pleased that she is making a fool of herself.  Not because he cares  but it is painful to watch.   Enter Z to join Paulie in his bumper car. 

Vapid talk continues.  Nat was a dog in a previous life.  I am floored and changing feeds.  wow

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Yikes... I'm sorry but if James doesn't use his care package to get rid of Z I'm out for the season.  This is just too awful for words.  There's no suspense, there's no strategy, there haven't even been any interesting blow-ups between contestants.  It's just Paulie sitting back and telling his minions what to do.  It isn't fun to watch anymore, so come Thursday I'll probably just pack it in for the year.  I'll still be lurking around here, though, so wake me up if something *remotely* interesting happens.

• Love 6

James is completely over Natalie. He sees that she was playing him. I guess he seen how Nat has been flirty with Paulie, not only during the talk just minutes ago ( which was awkward as hell, cause Paulie and Nat were flirting right in front of James). Natalie wanted James to take her to bed and he said "I don't play no games". Add, on to the fact that Z never got jealous of Bridge/Nat flirting.

James is telling Paulie everything Natalie told him. He said he feels stupid for protecting her so much. Natalie is done if she doesn't win veto or HoH

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

5AM

Little fucking weasel James completely rats out Natalie, and James believes Paulie.

James just ruined Nat's game.  The ONE thing she asked him not to tell.

I hate him.

What are you talking about here?  James confronting Paulie about telling Nat he wanted to kiss her and date her when out?

Here's the thing. I absolutely get James' fear about double crossing Paulie. I get that Paulie does have a lot of competition wins under his belt so if he wants to win HOH for DE, there's a high chance that he will. James knows that he'd be the target most likely because of his care package. For a DE? That would be the ultimate use of getting James out. He also knows Paulie would convince Nicole, Corey, and Paul to do the exact same thing. 

However, it doesn't mean that us, as viewers, have to like it. Michelle is better for James' game. They have the numbers to get Zak out, no problem. Paul/Victor do want Zak out, even if they are mad about Michelle's speech. The problem is that all of these people are too afraid of Paulie. James just ratted out Natalie, his closest ally, to Paulie, someone who has already been discussing his possible eviction in the upcoming weeks. James made the worst move he could have possibly done. 

That's why if Nat doesn't win HOH tomorrow night and get Paulie/Paul out, then they're just going to continue to feed the beast and after DE, he'll absolutely be unstoppable. Now the only way for anything to happen is if these idiots take him out during DE. If Paulie doesn't win HOH or veto, backdoor him. Anyone who can do it, backdoor him. Nat/Bridgette for HOH, put up Paul/Victor, make sure one of them wins, put up Paulie, and hope that they're smart enough to get him out. 

Except they're not, because apparently even DE would be "too soon". Which is why I hate these people.

Meanwhile, Paul/Michelle are having a nice talk in which Paul is finally aware that they only need three votes, so if James uses the care package votes wisely, he might actually save her.

Now, if he's lying or not, who knows. But we know he wants Michelle to stay more than Zak so he could actually be serious. Too bad James is such a fucking idiot that he's now officially blown his own game up and he won't use the second vote on Nicole or Corey.

• Love 4

Natalie tanked her own game.  Her ridiculous behavior in the past 90 minutes was enough.  Did Paulie really come on to Nat or was that a game play of hers and a lie?   James is falling for her, of course he would confront Paulie.   

• Love 3

I do t trust Paul. Cause, he can easily just go right to Paulie after Michelle talks to him. Sucks to suck..James has cancelled Natalie and will most definitely use the votes in Paulies favor.

I don't feel bad for either James or Natalie. Natalie kept talking about saying Paulie is husband material and flirting with him, then tries to pull this shit later. Doesnt help when you flirt with Paulie in front of James. And, James..you revealed Z'a past abuse issues to Nat and letting people play this game for you. You are playing for the 25k and not 500,000.

All Zakiyah needs to turn on Paulie is someone telling her all the shit Paulie has said behind her back.

• Love 2

Natalie and James in food room and Natalie is trying to explain the game and house to James again for the millionth time that Paulie is running the game.  James seems to be questioning her to get Bridget's name, probably so he can tell paulsey who pees in pools.  James says he sleeps and eats and doesn't know anything that is going on.  He is so afraid of using his power against the house aka pp.. Natalie is so smart and I wish she could win an hoh.

• Love 5

You kind of have to watch the whole thing.

Natalie was trying to tell James that Paulie is running the game, has deals with everyone and is a liar.  She slipped and James pushed and she finally confessed the way Paulie has been flirting/hitting on her (which he HAS.)  under the promise that James wouldn't tell.  She was furious because she found out from the other girls that Paulie has been trashing her reputation from the jump.

She said she'll stand by her reputation any day, her mother raised her right, and she's from Venezuela not Jersey.

James told Paulie the first chance he got, ending Nat's game.

Bridgette, Michelle, and Nat tried to show James how he's screwing himself by trusting Paulie.

Too much more, it was a big, big night.

James can go straight to hell, fucking wimpy assed pussy betrayer.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, mooses said:

This out-in-the-open nonsense is not doing this season any favors.

I have thought this too and even bitched about it to my husband. This show has such potential - mix up the ages/backgrounds/etc. of people. Keep these prizes secret  (maybe even hiding something like "idols" the way they do in Survivor) and let them have more alcohol like they did in prior seasons...remember the fun game Zooma-Zooma a few years back which was the outcome of a night of partying in the house? Maybe have once per week party night where they get a few drinks each or something like that.  Just SOMETHING to make this game more interesting.

• Love 6

James was deeply hurt; he loves this girl and has hope their relationship will continue.  She knows this.  It was not wise of Natalie to make him jealous as strategy.  She has enough information without that.  She knows he is close to Paulie.

Sure I am irritated with James, I always am, but this one is on Natalie.  Foolish move.  Making anyone jealous for any reason is childish. 

There it is!

Big Brother Feedster ‏@BBFeedster  33s33 seconds ago

Natalie: Did you not see this coming? Do you not see that Paulie controls the whole house?

James: I sleep. #BB18

He said America probably wants me to do this!  LMAO!!

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Bridget came into storage room and directly asked James if he had the balls to vote out Zak!  She's my new favorite!  James said do you?  Nat immediately said I do!  Brid says she does.

• Love 6

Natalie is pushing hard at James to make a big move. He's scared to, but I'm hoping Natalie will get through to him. I'm peeved at Natalie for flirting with Paulie as well as James spilling everything to Paulie, but I still have my hopes for these two. Natalie is spilling the truth and I do think it'll sink into James' head. He's not an idiot; I just think he's scared of getting evicted in the DE. But he has to realize that anything can happen and he has the numbers to get Zak out. Taking the risk is better than sitting by and watching someone else win the game. 

Again, there's hope, which is a lot better than what we've seen in the last few weeks. We actually don't know who's going for sure right now, which is a beautiful and rare thing this season. We must cherish it. 

• Love 2

This is the most hope we have had.  James idea to talk to Nicole about Paulie's endless promises for F4, 3 and 2 may come out.  BUT Nicole is loyal to Paulie and she will surely tell Corey.  This could blow up in a huge way.  But not necessarily a good way. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

James says "This may be a Frank situation where we call out all of his deals to the whole house."

not an exact quote, but accurate

Paulie's deals are all coming out now.  Bridgette heard a LOT upstairs earlier, AND Michelle told her more.

YES, JAMES. AMERICA WANTS THIS. CANADA WANTS THIS. FLIP THIS HOUSE.

We'll see when tomorrow night happens, but I really have some hope here. I think it'll easily be Natalie/Bridgette who will vote to evict Zak. James could get on board. 

Guys, Paulie's game is being blown up. These upcoming weeks could turn out bad for Paulie. I know it's just Bridgette/Nat/Michelle right now, but James might jump off his train at some point, and Paul/Victor could as well. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

James is man that Z threw his stuff on the floor during the veto!  LMAO!  

You know what? If that gets him to vote out Zak, then I say be pissed. Be so angry, James can turn into the Hulk for all I care. Just get Zak out of this house. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

House Meeting?

I had to reboot.  Was this discussed or are you just thinking the same thing I am.  LOL.  Paulie to DR then huddle. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I had to reboot.  Was this discussed or are you just thinking the same thing I am.  LOL.  Paulie to DR then huddle. 

Discussed and a mini one is happening now unless James shuts it down.

All about Paulie's many, many, many deals.  Time to clue Paul in.

Edited by Umbelina

James is disgusting in recaps, I couldn't even imagine watching him play. These people are not playing on a scale, it's first place, second place, jury. I understand wanting to stay in the game, but this pervasive fear of getting evicted is just too much for me.

You'll be evicted, not shot out back!

Every little thing he's running to Paulie about! Even if I did think he was in love and felt betrayed, this dude has betrayed this girl since day one! Just the nerve of it all!

• Love 6

Turn your feeds on!  This is going to be bad.  The way they are talking to Paul is a guarantee to send him running to Paulie!  Just be fucking direct!!!!!!!!!!   Keep it simple.  Paulie has at least 4 promised to various people.  Paulie wants you out, Paul, you are a threat to win!!!

Just now, RedheadZombie said:

Anyone willing to tell me what "Michelle's speech" was about?  Or even approximate day and time so I can look at Joker's?

Cliffs notes.  I am going to blow this game up and everyone will be happy with who I target. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Turn your feeds on!  This is going to be bad.  The way they are talking to Paul is a guarantee to send him running to Paulie!  Just be fucking direct!!!!!!!!!!   Keep it simple.  Paulie has at least 4 promised to various people.  Paulie wants you out, Paul, you are a threat to win!!!

I really hope not. I have some hope that Paul's buying what the three of them are selling. I wish they did this tomorrow morning instead, though. Less chance of shit hitting the fan, I think. 

Seriously guys, so much of this is worth flashbacks, it's stayed good all night and morning so far, so when they all go to bed, we finally had some actual BIG BROTHER happening today!  It's why I haven't been to sleep yet.  Ha.

Edited by Umbelina

So, this plan essentially rests on James and Paul, the two more untrustworthy ones here. Paul can't go running to Paulie about this. I think he may be able to trust Victor, but I'd probably only tell him tomorrow at some point. James also can't go running to Paulie and he has to negate Paulie and either Nicole or Corey's votes. I'd honestly negate Nicole's vote, but negating Corey's vote may be better. 

I do think Paul/James will do this. They know they have to turn at some point. And now I'm hoping if they do this, one of their side wins HOH because they need it. And if they can get HOH, they have the numbers, not Paulie, Nicole, or Corey. 

But it seems like Paul doesn't want to blindside them. I get that; just don't do it until tomorrow before the vote.

I swear if one of them backs out, I will be very frustrated and pissed off. This is the most excited I've been since Michelle saved Tiffany! Don't let me down, guys! 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 6

One very good thing is we know Paulie does not want to win HOH in DE.  He wants others to do the work for him so he will throw the first one anyway.  He will want Paul to win it.  I would love to have Paul put up Paulie as a pawn and Paulie would be up for that.  Paul would tell him to try for veto and leave the noms the same, so he can get whoever is up next to him out.  Then vote Paulie out! They have the votes.  

I can dream. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Guys....James threw Paulie under the bus to Paul. Paul threw Paulie under the bus to Natalie. Bridgette threw Paulie under the bus to everyone. Paul knows Paulie's coming after him....

IT'S HAPPENING. FOR REAL. AND I BELIEVE IT. 

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2

• Love 11

Ha ha ha ha ha!  Here goes James again being pissed at Z for throwing his clothes on the floor during veto comp!!!  So funny.  

Kudos, Natalie you did this!  And even more incredulous is that had James not run to Paulie about flirting with Nat this wouldn't be happening right now.  That blew the lid off.  I thought that foolish strategy but look what that created!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2