Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Nicole is pretty hated this year.

Probably Bridgette next. 

I think feedsters have a universally negative opinion of her, but regular viewers probably don't. She gets a lot of the usual Nicole filler segments. I could see Bridgette getting the next one, and Nicole the one after that. Maybe Paul after that.

They should tell them that America's been voting all week - it doesn't matter who won HOH.

Edited by mooses
5 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Nicole is pretty hated this year.

She's still in the top 5 (of current HGs) on Joker's and I have a feeling the casuals still love her. Which sucks because she's definitely going to get one of the good packages.

Edited by peachmangosteen
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

She's still in the top 5 on Joker's and I have a feeling the casuals still love her. Which sucks because she's definitely going to get one of the good packages.

That might not be bad.  If she gets safety and she is the target it may mean a boy has to go.  

• Love 1

Some choice quotes from Nicole today:

• I wonder what mine [DR job title] is? 'Nurse,' 'ER Nurse,' or just 'Badass.' (LMAO x infinity)
  • I was thinking if Vic takes me out of this game, I'm cool with it. If she [Natalie] takes me out, I'm not cool with it. (So fucking dumb.)
  • Well she [Natalie] was in love with you. Don't roll your eyes. I'm just saying what she said. (Girl no one wants Corey's #notgay ass!)
  • Vic is Caleb, Paulie is Cody, James is Derrick, Paul is Frankie. (HA HA HA HA HA!)
  • My life will be complete if I make Final 5. (GTFO you brain dead waste of space.)
  • The girl who is helpless always go furthest. It's frustrating for me. (*headdesk*)
  • Love 8

#3 is safety

#4 Is co-HOH.  Share all HOH perks and can nominate one of the HGs

#5 is the 5k bribe. 

So if they are voting favorites,  Nicole or Bridget are probably up next. 

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Anyone having trouble with the feeds?

Yes, they keep stopping and giving me some 'This content hasn't started' message. It's really annoying. Maybe the universe is trying to tell us to stop watching.

• Love 1

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 3.14.53 PM.png

Nicole also told Corey she wants Z gone over Michelle, and that Paulie doesn't actually want Z gone and to "just watch." It'd be nice if this week doesn't go Paulie's way.

Who am I kidding? Of course it will.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

If Meech and Zak go in the DE and Nicole wins the Safety Award ....bye, bye Bridgette.

Side note:  I don't want to see Nicole in another stupid costume.  Hasn't she worn about 3 of them already?  She was a frog... she was that German Oktoberfest thing, and wasn't she something else?  If Meech and Zak are still around, I'd like to see one of them wear the costume but for different reasons.  Meech:  She vehemently stated that she doesn't want to wear a costume, especially if it's a unitard.  So, yes, I'd love to see her get that.  Zak:  It would take some tricky Houdini moves for Paulie to get inside of her unitard.  So, yes, that would be entertaining as well.  If both Meech and Zak are gone by then, my vote will go to Paul.  I oddly want to see him have to wear a stupid costume.  

Paulie's out of my equation because nobody is going to WILLINGLY give him safety and so I don't want to waste my votes.  Besides, we already saw his Dino the dinosaur brother Cody, and it would be more of the same as that.

Corey?  Meh, I don't care enough to have him even on my radar.  Same with Bridgette, I don't care.

Victor?  Might be fun to watch him wear a costume.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Michelle for veto!

But then Natalie probably goes...

Corey said Michelle then Bridgette - then that leaves them with Natalie/Nicole/Z. Paulie mentions having James/Paulie/Paul/Corey and either Nicole/Z for F5.

10 minutes ago, mooses said:

But then Natalie probably goes...

Good tbh!

ETA: Duh I've been thinking the safety care package would be for the DE but they wouldn't be able to do that so it'll just be for eviction after the second DE eviction. If Michelle manages to win veto and survive this one she'll likely just go in the DE.

• Love 1

It's funny: Zakiyah warned Paulie of Paul potentially beating him in the finals weeks ago, and now Paulie is gung ho throwing Paul under the bus.

Zakiyahs pussy must be made of gold, cause after P hit it, he's is throwing Paul under the bus, and actually trying to solidify an alliance with Nicorey/Jatalie and P/Z.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Nat for VETO, pull down Miche, Nic goes up, Z goes home.

I'd prefer Natalie win Veto so she can't go up - but she'll never use it just in case James goes up.

I'm fine with Z/Michelle going home. I'd prefer Z go home because Michelle is at least free agent-ish. Nicole wants Z gone, I guess, so she might try and get James to use his power - but James hates Michelle, so assume she's gone. And if Michelle wins Veto, Natalie's gone.

Paulie says they need Nicole/Z/Natalie to put Bridgette up. James: Natalie will never put Bridgette up.

Edited by mooses

James was telling Paulie/Corey that if Natalie needs to be a pawn it's fine and that it's fine if they decide she needs to go first of the girls. What a great showmance partner/ally you picked there, Natalie! Fuck I hope she dumps his ass immediately after the show.

Natalie: I can see you guys through the mirror.
Paulie: We can see you too. You should probably close your legs. Just kidding!

He is absolute garbage.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

James was deflecting for Nat, but CAREFULLY.  He can't act like he's too partisan in front of these idiots.

Nah. I don't see it. He's a spineless piece of shit who is just dying to be part of this alliance of douchebags. He's a worthless idiot.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

James was deflecting for Nat, but CAREFULLY.  He can't act like he's too partisan in front of these idiots.

He basically told her she's going to get picked off by the guys last night and there's nothing anything can do about it. He literally said he'd keep her "as long as they let him." I don't think he cares.

• Love 8

Why couldn't hey have brought like Johnny Mac's brother instead? Hell, bring back Shelli, at least she wanted to play the game.

Man, I wish we had women like Neda/Heather/Cassandra/Brittnee/Sarah would would have tore these guys a new asshole.

• Love 5
Just now, sharkfan said:

Corey told James and Paulie that he doesnt think they should pass up on a chance to get Victor out when they have it

Corey was pushing for Victor to go in the DE a little bit ago when it was just him and Paulie, too. Paulie nixed it and Corey agreed with him, of course. Interesting that he's bringing it back up. 

Honestly Corey is probably the one guy that isn't really about this all guy F5. And it's come to the point since there's no chance at all that a man won't win I want it to be Corey at least. Gross!

• Love 4

James thinks his social game is so amazing - but who does he think would really take him to F2? Or F3 if Corey/Paulie keep their ladies? Or is he just going to win forever and ever? Corey has a Paulie/Nicole safety net he's trying to keep. Paulie has a Corey/Z/Paul/maybe James safety net he's trying to keep. If either of them lose the F4, F3, or F2 HOH or Veto, they're probably in a good spot anyway. James has...no one where he's third or fourth choice. And he's not really trying to change that.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

If Bridgette can make it through the DE on Thursday I think she has the America's Care Package Safety next week for sure. On Jokers Updates- it's been: 

1. Natalie

2. James

3. Bridgette 

For the last few weeks. So I have a feeling she for sure gets the next package. We will see. 

2 minutes ago, mooses said:

James thinks his social game is so amazing - but who does he think would really take him to F2? Or F3 if Corey/Paulie keep their ladies? Or is he just going to win forever and ever?

Yea he thinks he can just win comps. And if he doesn't oh well America will just love him and his cool pranks so it's cool. I hate him.

• Love 2

I think James genuinely cares for Nat, but I also think he doesn't want to go down in BB history looking like another Clay, McCray or Austin -- foolish over a girl. Like Day said in her post-show interview when asked about the couples, "Be cute in September, but for now focus on the game."   It's got to be gnawing in the back of James' mind how Derrick told him not to get into a showmance.   He knows he's gotta make a move.

• Love 5

I think the advise from Derrick that most stuck in James' (and Paulie's) mind was, "Get out every women!" 

Did Derrick seriously say that????  

Just now, J.D. said:

Did Derrick seriously say that????  

According to Paulie he did. 

ETA: To be precise, it was something about getting out every woman who has a mind of their own.

Oh Derrick, ever the sexist piece of shit!

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea he thinks he can just win comps. And if he doesn't oh well America will just love him and his cool pranks so it's cool. I hate him.

5 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I think James genuinely cares for Nat, but I also think he doesn't want to go down in BB history looking like another Clay, McCray or Austin -- foolish over a girl. Like Day said in her post-show interview when asked about the couples, "Be cute in September, but for now focus on the game."   It's got to be gnawing in the back of James' mind how Derrick told him not to get into a showmance.   He knows he's gotta make a move.

I've heard him say that he thought sticking with Meg was his biggest problem last year - that he shouldn't have tried to protect her so much and that was his downfall. So I'm assuming he thinks Natalie is his Meg and he's trying not to let it bring him down.

I don't actually think he's correct - his biggest problem is he's inflexible to a fault. He doesn't change his game plan based on the going ons in the House. Last year, he never wanted to work with "the other side," so he was stuck winning competitions until he got cut. This year, it's the same problem. He decided to stick with Meg last year and this year he decided to stick with Paulie - no compromises.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

According to Paulie he did.

Wow.... that doesn't sound like something Derrick would say.  I'm wondering if Paulie's bullshitting or maybe he heard what he wanted to hear.

1 minute ago, J.D. said:

Wow.... that doesn't sound like something Derrick would say.  I'm wondering if Paulie's bullshitting or maybe he heard what he wanted to hear.

It sounds exactly like something Derrick would say. It's exactly how Derrick was in BB16.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I think he really does too - when you see them together there seems to be a real emotional connection (as Day told him the other night). I certainly wouldn't go as far as calling him a shitbag but he's kind of playing his own game as well as trying to shield Nat as much as he can (which doesn't look like much, if I'm being honest). I still like James, but he does have a worrying tendency to want to bro down.

• Love 3
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

It sounds exactly like something Derrick would. It's exactly how Derrick was in BB16.

To be fair, Derrick got out anyone, male or female, who had a mind of their own. Cody still thinks he did the "honorable" thing in taking Derrick.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

He was deflecting for himself, not Nat.  His game is to let the boys know he is with them first and Nat is expendable.   I would probably do the same.  

• Love 1

I can't believe Natalie is still cuddling James after he didn't have the decency to give her any encouragement in that HOH. Honestly I'm done with her and her dumb ass. She's still the only decent person left though lol.

3 minutes ago, mooses said:

To be fair, Derrick got out anyone, male or female, who had a mind of their own. Cody still thinks he did the "honorable" thing in taking Derrick.

But it got him so much more when a woman dared to have a mind of her own. Derrick was and is such a piece of shit. Amirite @Marie80?!

• Love 8

I heard a rumor.  Can anybody tell me if it's true.  I heard that if nobody gets the Round Trip that BB will be forced to have another Battle Back in order to even up the cast for the remaining number of episodes....or some such thing?  If that's the case, then there's still a possibility that Day could return with a jury Battle Back.

32 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

It's funny: Zakiyah warned Paulie of Paul potentially beating him in the finals weeks ago, and now Paulie is gung ho throwing Paul under the bus.

Zakiyahs pussy must be made of gold, cause after P hit it, he's is throwing Paul under the bus, and actually trying to solidify an alliance with Nicorey/Jatalie and P/Z.

Did they actually have vaginal intercourse?

26 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

James was telling Paulie/Corey that if Natalie needs to be a pawn it's fine and that it's fine if they decide she needs to go first of the girls. What a great showmance partner/ally you picked there, Natalie! Fuck I hope she dumps his ass immediately after the show.

James sucks and I also hope Natalie dumps him immediately after the show.

5 minutes ago, sharkfan said:

I think he really does too - when you see them together there seems to be a real emotional connection (as Day told him the other night). I certainly wouldn't go as far as calling him a shitbag but he's kind of playing his own game as well as trying to shield Nat as much as he can (which doesn't look like much, if I'm being honest). I still like James, but he does have a worrying tendency to want to bro down.

I believe that James really likes Natalie, but he's such a spineless, insecure loser that he is loyal to the bros over her anyway. I would be ok with him prioritizing his game over her if he weren't so stupid and spineless and dedicated to being Polly's prison bitch. It's not like James seriously thinks he could win and he's determined not to let Nat get in the way of that. He's content to make F5 or F4 or whatever sucking Polly's dick and he's willing to screw Nat to achieve that goal.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 5

Natalie would probably have been long gone (like Bronte) if James wasn't align with the guys.  This way, she has made the jury, which is what she wanted.  She is one of the nicest people in the house, unfortunately she is hardly one of the brightest.

She still has a great chance to win AFH. 

Edited by escape
  • Love 5

I can't believe Natalie is still cuddling James after he didn't have the decency to give her any encouragement in that HOH. 

I know!! Has she even mentioned it once? Can you imagine if it had been Nicole and Corey? Nicole would have whined about it for dayyyssss.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

But it got him so much more when a woman dared to have a mind of her own. Derrick was and is such a piece of shit. Amirite @Marie80?!

No lies detected there!

• Love 3